AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-11-10, 07:19   Link #801
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Buenos Aires Argentina
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
They really are a couple now. I'm glad the writer didn't leave it to the last few chapters, as shounen sometimes do. After Miu's rejection of shou because she already had someone to protect her, and then her willingness to take a bullet for Kenichi......there is nothing more for them to prove. I suppose a kiss would make it official.
I dont think they are oficially a couple.... all Miu did was protect someone very dear to her... someone that until now only manage to get from "friends for ever" to "little brother" and was accepted as "someone that can protect her". It seems that Kenichi is still a long way for being able to call Miu his girl The good thing is that there wasnt that much of a reactiong from Miu's side for Shou's death...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
Speaking of which, elder promised Kenichi a date with Miu if he won the D and D . That should be fun to see.
I wonder what would happen when Kenichi ask the elder for his reward
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 07:29   Link #802
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
We seem to forget that though Miu has Kenichi's heart she does have two rivals for him.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 07:34   Link #803
-Sho-
~Omedetô~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Somewhere between heaven and hell !
I don't think Miu feels anything to Shou !Its just amical !
Chapter 262 - 266 was amazing ! Kenichi a "kick ass" by Shigure !
Kajima will be the new leader but dunno if he's much stronger or lesser than Shou !We'll see later !
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 07:43   Link #804
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
I don't think Miu feels anything to Shou !Its just amical !
Chapter 262 - 266 was amazing ! Kenichi a "kick ass" by Shigure !
Kajima will be the new leader but dunno if he's much stronger or lesser than Shou !We'll see later !
While Kano Shou is a disciple of multiple martial arts like Kenichi, Kajima is just the disciple of One Shadow.

As implied in the Yami conversation they prefer only their art.

We don't know what martial Kajima has.

His Heart explanation makes me think he is a Dou user.

Last edited by ReddyRedWolf; 2008-11-10 at 12:10.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 12:01   Link #805
TigerII
Pilot in Training
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Earth
Is Shou really dead? I could have sworn someone said he wasn't. Also, sucks for Kenichi with Miu. Unless she was just crying at his tragedy and not love for him.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 12:01   Link #806
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
I wouldn' be so quick to claim that the other Yomi Disciples are up to par on challenging Kenichi. The primary reason Kenichi defeated Sho was due to his incrediable endurance.

Someone with enough destructive power, or more endurance would be Kenichi's bane. Sho was simply much more skilled then he was.

Miu was also obviously crying because a guy who wanted to protect her killed himself in doing so, she didn't feel for him that way, and that should be obvious by her previous refusal of him.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/rZD75r9.jpg
Fenrir_valindri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 12:29   Link #807
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Screw Kenichi's resilience. Just cut his damn throat.

Last edited by Anh_Minh; 2008-11-10 at 14:14.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 13:02   Link #808
metal-blaze
Graphic Desinger
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The United Kingdom
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
I wouldn' be so quick to claim that the other Yomi Disciples are up to par on challenging Kenichi. The primary reason Kenichi defeated Sho was due to his incrediable endurance.

Someone with enough destructive power, or more endurance would be Kenichi's bane. Sho was simply much more skilled then he was.

Miu was also obviously crying because a guy who wanted to protect her killed himself in doing so, she didn't feel for him that way, and that should be obvious by her previous refusal of him.
Yeah i agree that if someone with alot more destructive power showed up Kenichi would be in a bit more trouble

Also i def think she was cryin because of how he sacrificed himself for her .... it's cool how he entrusted her safety to Kenichi right before he died i personaly think he died in a spectacular way
metal-blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 13:48   Link #809
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Buenos Aires Argentina
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal-blaze View Post
Yeah i agree that if someone with alot more destructive power showed up Kenichi would be in a bit more trouble

Also i def think she was cryin because of how he sacrificed himself for her .... it's cool how he entrusted her safety to Kenichi right before he died i personaly think he died in a spectacular way
the guy was a nice guy from the very begining... just a bit impulsive. He didnt even have the choice the guys in Ragnarok had since he was trained in Yami at a very young age.

Arent there 3 girls after kenichi aside from Miu? Ranka, the plant girl from school and the chinese kung fu girl... she seemed to like him.
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 14:04   Link #810
ultimateking
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
heh u will be surprised who else likes him after chapter 292...

Spoiler:
ultimateking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 14:08   Link #811
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
the guy was a nice guy from the very begining... just a bit impulsive. He didnt even have the choice the guys in Ragnarok had since he was trained in Yami at a very young age.

Arent there 3 girls after kenichi aside from Miu? Ranka, the plant girl from school and the chinese kung fu girl... she seemed to like him.
Two Chinese girls but Ranka is the active pursuing one. The other is from Yomi which is both Chinese and plant lover too.

You may add Castor to that list if only she is after Kenichi's blood. Ditto with the Yomi loli.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 15:16   Link #812
Terrean
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Upper Austria
really cool chapters, although sad.

Nice to see that Shou let the children of fortuna escape, but sad that he seems to have died. But there is no evidence for that. After all, we have no confirmation that anyone has died yet.
Even Nagaraja could have survived this avalanche (but I do not mind him very much..)

So Kajima is the new leader of YOMI and disciple of the one shadow..
A bit sad that this has exposed already. I was hoping for a bit more "hidden" potential..
Terrean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 15:26   Link #813
Fipskuul
τηε πιγητ ωατςη
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: τηè λαnδ of веагз αnδ дг
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimateking View Post
heh u will be surprised who else likes him after chapter 292...

Spoiler:
Is it a desperate one-sided one, like she may think of the possibility of Miu getting disappeared, or just a platonic harmless one?
__________________
Fipskuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 16:11   Link #814
LeaD36
LeaDfactor
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
We all believe in miracles so go Kenichi x Shigure pairing

Miu obviously has a dark side to her, hopefully she gets swallowed and there we have the shishou - deshi rabu rabu stuff
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 16:41   Link #815
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Meh. Shigure's much too good for him.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 17:11   Link #816
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 32
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Heaven's so close yet so far away.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 17:44   Link #817
-Sho-
~Omedetô~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Somewhere between heaven and hell !
Shigure is the top 1 !!! But in a moment (between chapter 263-266) she seems happy when kenichi won !(like she falls for him )
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 19:09   Link #818
NoLongerSane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
I am hoping for the other chapters to be translated since soon because Shigure gets to spend time with Kenichi in an upcoming arc. Plus, I think that there is a host spring that is involved too.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 04:53   Link #819
smurfx
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
hey i got a question. the kenichi scanlations are a little behind the manga but how much behind are they? what's the latest chapter?
smurfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 04:55   Link #820
Samanosuke
Genma Killer
 
Join Date: May 2007
latest released chapter in japan is 312 , lastest scan is 266
there's about 4 mini arc that happened between the lastest scan and latest raw.
Samanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.