AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-11-10, 07:19   Link #801
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
They really are a couple now. I'm glad the writer didn't leave it to the last few chapters, as shounen sometimes do. After Miu's rejection of shou because she already had someone to protect her, and then her willingness to take a bullet for Kenichi......there is nothing more for them to prove. I suppose a kiss would make it official.
I dont think they are oficially a couple.... all Miu did was protect someone very dear to her... someone that until now only manage to get from "friends for ever" to "little brother" and was accepted as "someone that can protect her". It seems that Kenichi is still a long way for being able to call Miu his girl The good thing is that there wasnt that much of a reactiong from Miu's side for Shou's death...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
Speaking of which, elder promised Kenichi a date with Miu if he won the D and D . That should be fun to see.
I wonder what would happen when Kenichi ask the elder for his reward
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 07:29   Link #802
ReddyRedWolf

We seem to forget that though Miu has Kenichi's heart she does have two rivals for him.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 07:34   Link #803
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

I don't think Miu feels anything to Shou !Its just amical !
Chapter 262 - 266 was amazing ! Kenichi a "kick ass" by Shigure !
Kajima will be the new leader but dunno if he's much stronger or lesser than Shou !We'll see later !
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 07:43   Link #804
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
I don't think Miu feels anything to Shou !Its just amical !
Chapter 262 - 266 was amazing ! Kenichi a "kick ass" by Shigure !
Kajima will be the new leader but dunno if he's much stronger or lesser than Shou !We'll see later !
While Kano Shou is a disciple of multiple martial arts like Kenichi, Kajima is just the disciple of One Shadow.

As implied in the Yami conversation they prefer only their art.

We don't know what martial Kajima has.

His Heart explanation makes me think he is a Dou user.

Last edited by ReddyRedWolf; 2008-11-10 at 12:10.
Old 2008-11-10, 12:01   Link #805
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Is Shou really dead? I could have sworn someone said he wasn't. Also, sucks for Kenichi with Miu. Unless she was just crying at his tragedy and not love for him.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 12:01   Link #806
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

I wouldn' be so quick to claim that the other Yomi Disciples are up to par on challenging Kenichi. The primary reason Kenichi defeated Sho was due to his incrediable endurance.

Someone with enough destructive power, or more endurance would be Kenichi's bane. Sho was simply much more skilled then he was.

Miu was also obviously crying because a guy who wanted to protect her killed himself in doing so, she didn't feel for him that way, and that should be obvious by her previous refusal of him.
Old 2008-11-10, 12:29   Link #807
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Screw Kenichi's resilience. Just cut his damn throat.

Last edited by Anh_Minh; 2008-11-10 at 14:14.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 13:02   Link #808
metal-blaze
Graphic Desinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
I wouldn' be so quick to claim that the other Yomi Disciples are up to par on challenging Kenichi. The primary reason Kenichi defeated Sho was due to his incrediable endurance.

Someone with enough destructive power, or more endurance would be Kenichi's bane. Sho was simply much more skilled then he was.

Miu was also obviously crying because a guy who wanted to protect her killed himself in doing so, she didn't feel for him that way, and that should be obvious by her previous refusal of him.
Yeah i agree that if someone with alot more destructive power showed up Kenichi would be in a bit more trouble

Also i def think she was cryin because of how he sacrificed himself for her .... it's cool how he entrusted her safety to Kenichi right before he died i personaly think he died in a spectacular way
metal-blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 13:48   Link #809
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal-blaze View Post
Yeah i agree that if someone with alot more destructive power showed up Kenichi would be in a bit more trouble

Also i def think she was cryin because of how he sacrificed himself for her .... it's cool how he entrusted her safety to Kenichi right before he died i personaly think he died in a spectacular way
the guy was a nice guy from the very begining... just a bit impulsive. He didnt even have the choice the guys in Ragnarok had since he was trained in Yami at a very young age.

Arent there 3 girls after kenichi aside from Miu? Ranka, the plant girl from school and the chinese kung fu girl... she seemed to like him.
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 14:04   Link #810
ultimateking

heh u will be surprised who else likes him after chapter 292...

Spoiler:
ultimateking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 14:08   Link #811
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
the guy was a nice guy from the very begining... just a bit impulsive. He didnt even have the choice the guys in Ragnarok had since he was trained in Yami at a very young age.

Arent there 3 girls after kenichi aside from Miu? Ranka, the plant girl from school and the chinese kung fu girl... she seemed to like him.
Two Chinese girls but Ranka is the active pursuing one. The other is from Yomi which is both Chinese and plant lover too.

You may add Castor to that list if only she is after Kenichi's blood. Ditto with the Yomi loli.
Old 2008-11-10, 15:16   Link #812
Terrean

really cool chapters, although sad.

Nice to see that Shou let the children of fortuna escape, but sad that he seems to have died. But there is no evidence for that. After all, we have no confirmation that anyone has died yet.
Even Nagaraja could have survived this avalanche (but I do not mind him very much..)

So Kajima is the new leader of YOMI and disciple of the one shadow..
A bit sad that this has exposed already. I was hoping for a bit more "hidden" potential..
Terrean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 15:26   Link #813
Fipskuul
τηε πιγητ ωατςη

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimateking View Post
heh u will be surprised who else likes him after chapter 292...

Spoiler:
Is it a desperate one-sided one, like she may think of the possibility of Miu getting disappeared, or just a platonic harmless one?
Old 2008-11-10, 16:11   Link #814
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
We all believe in miracles so go Kenichi x Shigure pairing

Miu obviously has a dark side to her, hopefully she gets swallowed and there we have the shishou - deshi rabu rabu stuff
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 16:41   Link #815
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Meh. Shigure's much too good for him.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 17:11   Link #816
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Heaven's so close yet so far away.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 17:44   Link #817
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Shigure is the top 1 !!! But in a moment (between chapter 263-266) she seems happy when kenichi won !(like she falls for him )
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 19:09   Link #818
NoLongerSane

I am hoping for the other chapters to be translated since soon because Shigure gets to spend time with Kenichi in an upcoming arc. Plus, I think that there is a host spring that is involved too.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 04:53   Link #819
smurfx

hey i got a question. the kenichi scanlations are a little behind the manga but how much behind are they? what's the latest chapter?
smurfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 04:55   Link #820
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

latest released chapter in japan is 312 , lastest scan is 266
there's about 4 mini arc that happened between the lastest scan and latest raw.
Samanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen