AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-02-02, 07:19   Link #1681
Tri-ring
The Censor Bat
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Land of the rising sun
Miu a Tsundere???

Well I can definitely imagine her throwing a knife or something WITH a smile on her face when Kenichi betrays her but I wouldn't call that tsundere, more like "Fatal Attraction" or "Basic Instinct".
Oh wow I just realized who Kenichi is going to turn out to be, Michael Douglas.

=Edit=
Considering Kenichi's options(Renka, Shigure, Miu) they all probably throw a knife OR WORSE with a smile if Kenichi Betrays.
__________________

Last edited by Tri-ring; 2009-02-02 at 07:29.
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 08:41   Link #1682
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
Nah... Miu isnt Tsundere... Renka at first was quite Tsundere. But now she is very bold.
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 11:23   Link #1683
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Well considering Miu is a botled up rage I'd classify her as yandere.

We've seen that side of her when jealous.

Even Kenichi is freaking scared at what she might do to Chikage.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 14:35   Link #1684
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Meh, this japanese terminology ill suits me
__________________
M.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 14:48   Link #1685
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Even Kenichi is freaking scared at what she might do to Chikage.
I'm scared of Miu pulling an "Anakin Skywalker" because of her DO nature (taking the dark path like her father just like Kanou pointed in manga). If Chikage (or anyone) hurts Kenichi, the rage of Miu will be epic. And we already know that Kenichi will not fight Chikage, this is time to Renka to shine. I think that Miu will face Rachel.
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 17:08   Link #1686
Baka Ronin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 33
Send a message via ICQ to Baka Ronin Send a message via AIM to Baka Ronin Send a message via MSN to Baka Ronin Send a message via Yahoo to Baka Ronin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Vat of choco = Does not compute

Chikage would not function.
I think he meant Miu and Renka fighting over Kenichi this way (at least I hope he did)
__________________
Baka Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 17:12   Link #1687
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
I'm scared of Miu pulling an "Anakin Skywalker" because of her DO nature (taking the dark path like her father just like Kanou pointed in manga). If Chikage (or anyone) hurts Kenichi, the rage of Miu will be epic. And we already know that Kenichi will not fight Chikage, this is time to Renka to shine. I think that Miu will face Rachel.
That assessment would have been fine if it wasn't pointed out quite explicitly how similar Miu and Chikage are. Rachel and Renka are also rather similar as well both rather pushy and also significant sources of fanservice but unlike Miu and Chikage their similarity is more in my head than manga fact
__________________
M.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 18:42   Link #1688
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
Well Miu is after the same goal than Kenichi, to "convert" Chikage, but what if both fails?
OTOH, Renka was ready to fight her.

But still... if Chikage hurts Kenichi... God help her... Miu will unleash all his Do Ki upon her.
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 20:19   Link #1689
kujoe
from head to heel
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Age: 32
Chikage is sei, right? Well, she most likely is.

But how about Renka? Is she dou as well?
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 20:48   Link #1690
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Chikage is sei, right? Well, she most likely is.

But how about Renka? Is she dou as well?
It seems, i dont know what is the source of the article of Wikipedia, but it's quite complete and it says that Chikage is Sei and Renka is Dou.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ple_characters
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 01:34   Link #1691
Xacual
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
I'm pretty sure Renka is Sei because she can see attack angles like during the fight with Apachai and the Chinese Master guy. At least most recent chapter points out that that is mainly a Sei ability.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 03:55   Link #1692
kujoe
from head to heel
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Age: 32
I thought that was primarily a dou ability? If I'm not mistaken, the sei version is the Seikuuken (at the very least, it has been compared to that), but regardless of that difference both are quite related to one another.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 04:17   Link #1693
Wargumm1i
Hentai
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Oi when will the spoilers be up I cant wait :P
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 06:37   Link #1694
Umobile
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
^That, you will have to ask Tri-ring. XP

Don't worry, I bet it'll be soon though.
Umobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 07:04   Link #1695
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Seeing what the other will do is mostly Sei. But if you're good enough at Dou, you'll see the "paths" too.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 07:08   Link #1696
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
As the above poster mentioned suitably skilled Du users can see the paths as well. Renka's personality is very Dou like IMO
__________________
M.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 07:42   Link #1697
Wargumm1i
Hentai
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umobile View Post
^That, you will have to ask Tri-ring. XP

Don't worry, I bet it'll be soon though.
Well I did figure he would be the first too post them
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 08:04   Link #1698
Tri-ring
The Censor Bat
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Land of the rising sun
Sorry guys and gals, due to author's schedule we don't have HSDK this week however the author had provided a special.

Spoiler for Diego Karo:
__________________
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 08:44   Link #1699
Wargumm1i
Hentai
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Sorry guys and gals, due to author's schedule we don't have HSDK this week however the author had provided a special.

Spoiler for Diego Karo:
So is this just a few pages atleast 3-4 special?
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 08:57   Link #1700
NoLongerSane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Sorry guys and gals, due to author's schedule we don't have HSDK this week however the author had provided a special.

Spoiler for Diego Karo:
Spoiler for Images:

Before I forget, thanks again for the images Tri-ring.

Last edited by NoLongerSane; 2009-02-03 at 23:27.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.