AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-06-19, 14:43   Link #21
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
I know....it's gotta be a saiyan!

No seriously i will try to back up my theory with some (possible facts)
??? Uchiha Madara
- Both are Uchiha's ( Fact. but who says the statue is that of an uchiha?)
- Sasuke has his back turned against Naruto (rebellion against the village) (Fiction. Did it ever say Madara turned against Konoha or his friends? )
- THE EXACT same pose as the Shodai Hokage (Sharingan??) (Fiction. Do I have to have the sharingan to mimic your stance? Even more importantly ... isn't that up to the guy who carved the statues? Is it necessarily what happened? )
- If you check out Sasuke's hair....it's almost EXACTLY the same only it's longer then Sasuke (coincidence? direct ancestor?) (Fiction. Naruto and the 4th and Tobi have pretty much the same hairstyle. All related? )
- BOTH NO forhead protectors (on their foreheads...Sasuke left his behind) (Fact. How does that make it an Uchiha statue? Some people wear their forehead protectors in weird places. Rock Lee uses it as a belt. Who says it isn't the strap for holding up the armor? )
- The Kyuubi mentioned him and has looked into the eyes of an Uchiha he callled them cursed (Madara was a bad guy ) (Fact. How is this a reference to the statue though? )
Just shedding a little light on your theory there ...
Please read my first sentence again. I'll put it here anyway
Quote:
No seriously i will try to back up my theory with some (possible facts)
In case we assume that the left statue is Madara --> the points that i made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS View Post
- Sasuke has his back turned against Naruto (rebellion against the village) (Fiction. Did it ever say Madara turned against Konoha or his friends?) )
I didnt even mentioned Madara in this case. To sum it up with our previous discussion. You dont read other posts entirely so it has no point to continue my comments on the next one(s). Since it is likely that you will read over certain parts of my post and reply to things which i already answered or clearly mentioned it as possibilities and not facts. Even though i understand most points that you made... you still keep mixing things up. That's really disappointing.
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 16:15   Link #22
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 8
I might be wrong but it looks like the 2 people in the statues wear the same outfit. And from the look of things it's some kind of military outfit..similar to the outfit of a samurai...could it be that they were to some sort of army...soldiers before konoha was formed..or maybe they are just brothers and that's why the similarity in outfit..anyways that makes no sense..perhaps someone else also noticed similarity in outfit?
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 16:37   Link #23
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
yes very similar,and also one is left handed too
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 16:48   Link #24
Rock Lee X
Rock Lee Junkie
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 27
who is to say that the 2 warriors were fighting anyway..it could have been a tribute of peace..that they build
__________________
ROCK LEE X
Rock Lee X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 17:09   Link #25
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
and to think that it is a border (isnt it?)...
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 17:15   Link #26
othafa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
The manga is to say that the two were fighting. And when they were done fighting there was a new river with a lovely waterfall. They were fighting, and their lives draw a comparison to Sasuke and Naruto. This is what we know. We also know that at least one of them if not both founded Konoha. That being said, it is a pretty safe assumption, although not guaranteed, that the one that Naruto is standing on in a picture shown a while back is the Shodaime Hokage. I like the symbolism of the trees growing behind him...I had never noticed it before. It is unknown who the other one is. It is widely speculated that this other person is Uchiha Madara. This is speculation that I don't really care about any more, but it may be something that you picked up from most of this thread. I'm not quite sure what they're saying, because I believe I've glossed over about 80% of this thread as a direct result of seeing Madara in any given post. It may very well be true, but the scenario has been talked to death...
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 23:58   Link #27
MobiuS
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I didnt even mentioned Madara in this case.
I know. But you are hypothesizing that the statue is Madara, and somehow Sasuke backing Konoha (just like the statue) hs some symbolism which is supposed to provide further evidence the statue is Madara. If you were just stating what we all obviously can see, why not discuss the waterfall or the fact that there is a sky in the picture.

If it doesnt serve as proof to your Madara-statue link, why mention it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
To sum it up with our previous discussion. You dont read other posts entirely so it has no point to continue my comments on the next one(s). Since it is likely that you will read over certain parts of my post and reply to things which i already answered or clearly mentioned it as possibilities and not facts. Even though i understand most points that you made... you still keep mixing things up. That's really disappointing.
Au contraire. I read your entire post. Im just hoping you mean more than what you type.

Spoiler for quote for Example:


I just assumed you meant more than what you literally typed out. If you didn't mean anything with that sentence, prolly shouldnt have typed it under the proof / assumption section, no?
__________________


Yes, Its (Madara theories) everywhere except for the manga called Naruto. - Tatami
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 11:37   Link #28
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS View Post
I know. But you are hypothesizing that the statue is Madara, and somehow Sasuke backing Konoha (just like the statue) hs some symbolism which is supposed to provide further evidence the statue is Madara. If you were just stating what we all obviously can see, why not discuss the waterfall or the fact that there is a sky in the picture.

If it doesnt serve as proof to your Madara-statue link, why mention it?



Au contraire. I read your entire post. Im just hoping you mean more than what you type.

Spoiler for quote for Example:


I just assumed you meant more than what you literally typed out. If you didn't mean anything with that sentence, prolly shouldnt have typed it under the proof / assumption section, no?
Ok ok ok....

Like i mentioned before. I think (yes i THINK ) that the statue could've been Madara OR Nidaime. I think it's obvious that the other statue is the Shodai Hokage.

I made some points IF the other statue would've been Madara with possibilities to back that up. Now...my comment on your post.

Something like turning your back towards someone is disrespectfull and can be seen as rebellion.
Spoiler:

Every shinobi is aware of the rules and especially Sasuke should know what he is doing.

Now anyway the link between Madara & Sasuke is that they are obviously both Uchiha's. And as far as we know the Uchiha's served the Hokage and the village.
But the fact that these 2 persons (statues) fought against eachother means something like rebellion IF the other was Madara. Thus the possibility of something similair to what happened.

I am certain Sasuke is aware of his clans history and he should know about Madara (probably) anyway i dont think it's coincidence that Sasuke chose that place as a battleground. Even he saw the irony in it that Naruto faced him there.
Just like Kakashi did.

Anyway since i suddenly (yes suddenly!) felt like it i will try to explain why i put the other points there....in a spoiler tag.

Spoiler:


Well that's it.
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 12:21   Link #29
Rahan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post

Now anyway the link between Madara & Sasuke is that they are obviously both Uchiha's. And as far as we know the Uchiha's served the Hokage and the village.
But the fact that these 2 persons (statues) fought against eachother means something like rebellion IF the other was Madara. Thus the possibility of something similair to what happened..
Not really. The battle took place before the fundation of Konoha, thus before Shodai Hokage become Hokage.
As far we know, the other guy could have been a clan leader and have some classic stupid attitude : "you want my clan to help you ? Then prove you are worthy of it and beat me"

Of course, that's less similar to the Naruto Sasuke relation
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 16:30   Link #30
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Not really. The battle took place before the fundation of Konoha, thus before Shodai Hokage become Hokage.
As far we know, the other guy could have been a clan leader and have some classic stupid attitude : "you want my clan to help you ? Then prove you are worthy of it and beat me"

Of course, that's less similar to the Naruto Sasuke relation
Hehe that was i was thinking but we see Shodai with a forehead protector.
So if you would be correct when talking about "classic stupid attitude : "you want my clan to help you ? Then prove you are worthy of it and beat me"

Then it must be that Shodai created it and was looking for clans to join him.
Because of the forehead protector i think Konoha was already there before the battle.
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 02:00   Link #31
amOKchen
duel me
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Denmark
Age: 29
Or was in the process of being build.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 03:52   Link #32
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Anything is possible...that's true but since so many things so far are so similair i really doubt they didnt fought.

Things that are soo similair with that i mean:
Sannin --> Team 7
Jiraiya (drop out of the team...tied to a tree) --> Naruto
Oro the genius --> Sasuke etc. etc. with tsunade/sakura

Then they face eachother at such a place....with possibilities that i mentioned...it's quite possible things went a bit the same way. Jiraiya -> Oro fought aswell.
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 06:18   Link #33
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
yes it seems like team s7 are sannin like but they are not...
i mean sasuke didnt go evil at all only he got his own motives unlike orochimaru who went all the way of evil...sasuke is somewhere in the middle...and jiraiya wasnt able to save orochimaru yet naruto has still a chance and trying for it...about sakura you are absolutely correct both are dumb and not much of a use...tsunade is always making wrong decisions and sakura is paralysed when she saw sasuke...(not even he activated the sharingan )
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 10:46   Link #34
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
yes it seems like team s7 are sannin like but they are not...
i mean sasuke didnt go evil at all only he got his own motives unlike orochimaru who went all the way of evil...sasuke is somewhere in the middle...and jiraiya wasnt able to save orochimaru yet naruto has still a chance and trying for it...about sakura you are absolutely correct both are dumb and not much of a use...tsunade is always making wrong decisions and sakura is paralysed when she saw sasuke...(not even he activated the sharingan )
I disagree. Orochimaru had his own motives aswell just like Sasuke.
Both arent any good at all. Jiraiya stopped trying to convince Orochimaru.

Naruto should do the same actually. Konoha is better off without him.
He has damaged the pride of Konoha.
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 11:00   Link #35
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I disagree. Orochimaru had his own motives aswell just like Sasuke.
Both arent any good at all. Jiraiya stopped trying to convince Orochimaru.

Naruto should do the same actually. Konoha is better off without him.
He has damaged the pride of Konoha.

cmon man oro just start a war with the motto: i like to see thing moving
he was pure evil , yes he got motives but of an evil guy,on the other hand sasuke just wants to kill his brother...he chose a path but he is not evil...i mean at least if orochimaru is considered as evil...and now sasuke is getting rid of konohas problems , he is on the middle
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 11:12   Link #36
cheese4u
da big boss
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
I wouldn't say Sasuke's pure evil, but then again I wouldn't say he's not pure evil. He chose his ambition over his friends. Most importantly ever since his clan was annihilated, the only person he developed a bond with was Naruto, and he tried to kill him. And I beleive he'd do it again in a heart beat, that sounds like pure evil to me.
__________________
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 11:38   Link #37
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
I wouldn't say Sasuke's pure evil, but then again I wouldn't say he's not pure evil. He chose his ambition over his friends. Most importantly ever since his clan was annihilated, the only person he developed a bond with was Naruto, and he tried to kill him. And I beleive he'd do it again in a heart beat, that sounds like pure evil to me.
but if you think that sasuke planned it from the beggining, he become friend with naruto just to kill him and in the end he tried several times but didnt/couldnt. he is in the middle as i said before
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 12:20   Link #38
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
cmon man oro just start a war with the motto: i like to see thing moving
he was pure evil , yes he got motives but of an evil guy,on the other hand sasuke just wants to kill his brother...he chose a path but he is not evil...i mean at least if orochimaru is considered as evil...and now sasuke is getting rid of konohas problems , he is on the middle
Hahah ok ok.....but then again Orochimaru did this like 20 years later after he left!
We have no idea what Sasuke will do to Konoha in 20 years...perhaps he will do much worse.
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 12:22   Link #39
Alca
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 31
If you noticed Naruto stands on shodamai statue and Sasuke the other in the anime what can this mean? OOOO
__________________
NAUGHTY BY NATURE
Alca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 12:33   Link #40
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Hahah ok ok.....but then again Orochimaru did this like 20 years later after he left!
We have no idea what Sasuke will do to Konoha in 20 years...perhaps he will do much worse.
heheh maybe...yet again orochimaru was killing leafs shinobis and doing genetic stuff and so on so on...then again sasuke would turn up ending the bad gay ups i mean guy...thats why i still read the manga to see how everybody end up
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.