AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Old 2007-12-12, 15:37   Link #961
Diodati
The very united ACROSS

Perhaps Onomil's image came about...

Spoiler for speculation:

Well I do feel that Ekaril/BLUE (maybe even Mari/BLUE) seem to have a 'bond' (a similar thing is done in Masahiko Ohkura's previous anime Yukikaze) - when Ekaril is in a bad state, so is BLUE and vice versa. In fact Hagino's 'crazy eyes' in episode 1 kind of remind me of BLUE's nucleus 'light'.

Last edited by Diodati; 2007-12-13 at 14:02.
Diodati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 15:51   Link #962
Lesca

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIshtar View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for :
Old 2007-12-12, 17:24   Link #963
Kaoru Chujo
Sakura Ayane

Spoiler for translation of ep12 summary from official site:
EDIT: And I just realized that the ep 12 summary in the spoiler is exactly the same as Sawashiro Miyuki's statement in the episode preview at the end of ep11.
SAKURA Ayane 佐倉綾音 age 20. Dream Eater Merry; Hotarubi no Mori e (movie) Hotaru; Joshiraku Buratei Marii; NakaImo Miyabi; Kokoro Connect Yui's sister; Vividred Operation Akane; Aiura Mei; Love Lab "Eno"; il sole penetra le illusioni Fuyuna; Eccentric Family Kaisei; High School DxD New Gaspard; Kimi no Iru Machi Asuka; Non Non Biyori Natsumi; Tokyo Ravens Suzuka; Engaged to the Unidentified Nadeshiko; Pretty Rhythm All Star Selection: Prism Show Best Ten (movie) Ayami, Rinne; Selector Infected Wixoss Yuzuki; Dragonar Academy Silvia; Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Kokoa; Knights of Sidonia Mozuku.
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | spring 2014 previews | spring 2014 schedule | characters/seiyuus: Nisekoi |Nobunaga Fool | Wixoss | Isshuukan Friends | Brynhildr | Flag wo Oretara | Mangaka to Assistant | Inugami to Nekoyama | Soul Eater Not | No Game No Life | Gochuumon Usagi? | Nanana's Treasure | Mekakucity Actors | Mahouka Koukou | Minna Kawaisou | Sekai wa Utsukushii | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Sidonia | Black Bullet | Ping Pong | Blade & Soul

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-12-12 at 23:18.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 17:32   Link #964
foux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Spoiler for translation of ep12 summary from official site:
Spoiler:
foux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 22:32   Link #965
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

I think Azanael is probably having a bit of an epiphany right now...
Spoiler:
Old 2007-12-12, 22:44   Link #966
Fweakin

Speed sub 10 is out.
And one by one back in the Closet lays.
--Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam
Fweakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 23:09   Link #967
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fweakin View Post
Speed sub 10 is out.
are you talking about the floser subs? has anyone noticed major translation errors with as compared to the accuracy of genjo subs?
Old 2007-12-13, 03:12   Link #968
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well discussion on episode 10 may be a bit old. (Maybe I should've added this to the watch the raw so you can be in the discussion list ). Still quite the large episode in terms of moving things along. Mari gets told a story of what happened, though of course from the point of view of someone angry and wanting to make Ekaril hurt. Really sad seeing her bang on the door desperately to get inside there.

Made some attempts to tell the truth. But of course it's not something easy to talk about. Her guilt had been hanging on for so long it must've been a really heavy burden on her. I'm sure Mari will pull together after a bit of time and they will talk it over.

The white blood thing was pretty interesting. She must've needed to be really careful though since even a minor slip could lead to some uncomfortable questions. Since it's not exactly common for people to have blood like that. And geeze someone is out of practice shooting a gun .

In a show like this it's not a good time to be a member of the human race.
Old 2007-12-13, 03:41   Link #969
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
If you see that big red splat on the chair, I would think that she exploded into pieces (as horrible as it sounds)..
That's what's left of the upholstery - not our cute navigator
Old 2007-12-13, 07:00   Link #970
oneplusme
Simoun-Fans Editor

Send a message via Skype™ to oneplusme
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPianoBoy View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for episode 11 speculation:
oneplusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-13, 07:11   Link #971
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
*AnimeSuki Site Staff

Been avoiding the thread because the subs got a bit behind. I hate watching shows raw when they have heavy and important speaking and especially when it's the final few climactic episodes when you *really* need to know what's going on. So yay for episode 10!

And holy crap at the revenge Azanael plotted. She hacked the computer and created a moment where Ekaril could see and hear every horrible moment of revenge, but couldn't do a thing about it until it was too late.

I think though, that even though this was a damaging moment between Ekaril and Mari that it had to happen sooner or later. Perhaps not how anyone wanted to learn the truth but now that it's out in the open the moment of truth has come. I think they can work through the feelings of hurt and pain together but I'm still scratching my head at how they'll pull this off and tie it up neatly with the rest of the events going on.
Old 2007-12-13, 09:55   Link #972
mdauben

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well discussion on episode 10 may be a bit old.
Sigh. Which is why I have been avoiding this thread of late. I refuse to watch unsubbed episodes and ruin the "first time" experience of each episode by only understanding half of what is happening. So many people though are already discussing the ending of the series, and there are so many untagged spoilers in the thread right now, that I can't avert my eyes fast enough.

Quote:
Still quite the large episode in terms of moving things along.
Quite true, which is why I braved the thread to post a bit. This was really a great episode, with Hagino and Mari going from a peak in their releationship, to a crash after events this episode. Quite exciting and emotional so I just had to say something about it.

Spoiler for Azanael:

I can't wait for the next episode now, to see how Mari and Hagino deal with the things that were revealed this episode.
mdauben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-13, 09:56   Link #973
changeup

Just finished episode 11(raw).

Spoiler for episode 11:
changeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-13, 11:59   Link #974
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by changeup View Post
Just finished episode 11(raw).

Spoiler for episode 11:
She said that?^
I saw the raw...but I dun understand much of what they say....if she did say that *_*/)
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-13, 12:55   Link #975
changeup

Spoiler for :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
She said that?^
I saw the raw...but I dun understand much of what they say....if she did say that *_*/)
changeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-13, 13:52   Link #976
Kaoru Chujo
Sakura Ayane

spoiler tags

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdauben View Post
...there are so many untagged spoilers in the thread right now, that I can't avert my eyes fast enough....
Is this true? I had been thinking that we had been tagging them pretty well (except for the one big spoiler that came out very early on). If it is true, then please, fellow raw-watchers, let's be more careful to put all potential spoilers in spoiler tags. Even little hints can be big spoilers.
SAKURA Ayane 佐倉綾音 age 20. Dream Eater Merry; Hotarubi no Mori e (movie) Hotaru; Joshiraku Buratei Marii; NakaImo Miyabi; Kokoro Connect Yui's sister; Vividred Operation Akane; Aiura Mei; Love Lab "Eno"; il sole penetra le illusioni Fuyuna; Eccentric Family Kaisei; High School DxD New Gaspard; Kimi no Iru Machi Asuka; Non Non Biyori Natsumi; Tokyo Ravens Suzuka; Engaged to the Unidentified Nadeshiko; Pretty Rhythm All Star Selection: Prism Show Best Ten (movie) Ayami, Rinne; Selector Infected Wixoss Yuzuki; Dragonar Academy Silvia; Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Kokoa; Knights of Sidonia Mozuku.
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | spring 2014 previews | spring 2014 schedule | characters/seiyuus: Nisekoi |Nobunaga Fool | Wixoss | Isshuukan Friends | Brynhildr | Flag wo Oretara | Mangaka to Assistant | Inugami to Nekoyama | Soul Eater Not | No Game No Life | Gochuumon Usagi? | Nanana's Treasure | Mekakucity Actors | Mahouka Koukou | Minna Kawaisou | Sekai wa Utsukushii | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Sidonia | Black Bullet | Ping Pong | Blade & Soul
Old 2007-12-13, 15:20   Link #977
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

I've been careful to put anything behind the speedsub in tags, and I haven't noticed any serious slip-ups from anyone else, either. I guess what constitutes a spoiler depends on which sub you're following?

Spoiler for tying anime and manga together again:
Old 2007-12-13, 15:46   Link #978
Lesca

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPianoBoy View Post
Spoiler for tying anime and manga together again:
Well it could be that

Spoiler for :
Old 2007-12-13, 16:30   Link #979
Kaoru Chujo
Sakura Ayane

Spoiler for speculation based on ep11:
Old 2007-12-13, 16:47   Link #980
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Overall do think people have been pretty careful with the spoiler tags. Of course I just rush through anything labeled episode 10 after seeing the subs. Always interesting to see what people thought about it. Though still enough people who understand to allow pretty good discussion.

Tags
drama, sci-fi, shounen, yuri