AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 26 34.21%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 35 46.05%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 15.79%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.32%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-06-18, 23:51   Link #401
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I think Chrono would be more cautious than Cross. Try not to leave a paper trail so no one can find you. Just show up when they least expect you then go back to ground so they can't do anything about it.

Could be a strong current in the sewers and just carried the relic pretty far away.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 00:06   Link #402
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I think Chrono would be more cautious than Cross. Try not to leave a paper trail so no one can find you. Just show up when they least expect you then go back to ground so they can't do anything about it.
The thing is, Cross doesn't even use his own money, and when he does, it's in cold hard cash



Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Could be a strong current in the sewers and just carried the relic pretty far away.
It could be a really big rat
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 00:43   Link #403
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
That's true enough concerning Cross . Doubt Chrono would pull the same thing. Though it'd be funny if to get away from paying bills he used TSAB funds to pay for his living in hiding. Well anything to stay away from the danger of RF6.

Magical sewer rats....beware
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 00:49   Link #404
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
That's true enough concerning Cross . Doubt Chrono would pull the same thing. Though it'd be funny if to get away from paying bills he used TSAB funds to pay for his living in hiding. Well anything to stay away from the danger of RF6.

Speaking of which, what was it that he discussed with Carim before Signum came in? And what was it that they wanted to talk about before Hayate interupted?

All I heard was something about RF6, which is nothing surprising but which part about it?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 01:03   Link #405
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Somehow I probably can't answer that all too well. All the information I've got is from those comics that they were talking about Chrono being in uniform. Curse my inability to understand anything not in English.

Well though without any clear understanding we can just make stuff up. Like him talking about how he tries so hard to stay in hiding but they smoked him out. Never did have a good reason why he did come back, other than the pleasant conversation with Carim.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 03:29   Link #406
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaii
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by aroduc View Post
Insomnia leads to me ripping out the relatively interesting action clips for the episode. Enjoy.

The Aces in action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rFLuW1MG7k

A quasi-montage of the Cadets and Lulu Stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpLb5zuLm7c
yes, I finally got to see some clips of this episode, thanks for posting these videos up!

I think I'm getting the hang of the Number's names...
Nanoha and Fate squaring off against Quatrro and that other Number...that was some cool fight and damn, they would have gotten hit if it wasn't for Tres saving their sorry little butts...errr, but they will be "befriended" someday in the future episodes...
Diabolical Emission, thats one scary attack!

Ginga sure can fight!!
counter punching that robot/insect looking dude...( I dont know his name though)
Agito looks like that character from Disgaea...and Garyuu can materialize through matter?!...ouch for Erio's hand when Garyuu stole that briefcase...and Lutecia sure does know how to escape!
Good ol' Vita, smashing the enemy with her hammer!
__________________
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 03:36   Link #407
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
counter punching that robot/insect looking dude...( I dont know his name though)
Agito looks like that character from Disgaea...and Garyuu can materialize through matter?!...ouch for Erio's hand when Garyuu stole that briefcase...and Lutecia sure does know how to escape!
Good ol' Vita, smashing the enemy with her hammer!


How did you mistake Miss-Deep-wannabe for GARYUU of all things!?
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 03:38   Link #408
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
Ginga sure can fight!!
counter punching that robot/insect looking dude...( I dont know his name though)
Agito looks like that character from Disgaea...and Garyuu can materialize through matter?!...ouch for Erio's hand when Garyuu stole that briefcase...and Lutecia sure does know how to escape!
Good ol' Vita, smashing the enemy with her hammer!
The name of the woman who can materialize through matter is Sein; Garyuu is the robot/insect dude you're talking about
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 03:42   Link #409
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaii
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
The name of the woman who can materialize through matter is Sein; Garyuu is the robot/insect dude you're talking about
oh,...wrong name
I'm still trying to figure out all of these Number's names...
@Nightengale - sorry about that, I thought that was Garyuu...so many new characters, the names being pronounced in Japanese, I'm getting quite confused

so whose that person with Quattro when Nanoha and Fate were chasing after them...the one jumping buildings and had that giant buster rifle aimed at Vice's Helicopter?
__________________
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 03:44   Link #410
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
so whose that person with Quattro when Nanoha and Fate were chasing after them...the one jumping buildings and had that giant buster rifle aimed at Vice's Helicopter?
That would be Deici
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 03:52   Link #411
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaii
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
That would be Deici
Deici...thanks for the info LoweGear

also got to see Quattro's little taunt that she did to Vita, not much there, except she just said something about "up until now, you still cant protect anyone" or something like that...but that did spark Vita's attention and gave us a clue that maybe Quattro was either involved with the ambush, or she knows something about it...

Exceed mode looks so great! Nanoha was so fast to defend against that shot, she might be faster than Fate's Sonic form...
Bardiche and Raging Heart talking to their masters about arresting those two...especially Raging Heart's warning...something about aiming excellion buster and shooting her down and then arrest them...

EDIT:
Just seen the preview for episode 13...it looks like the Number's were supposed to be ordinary beings...the reason why they are what they are meant to be now, is that Scaglietti might have treated them as test subjects for certain experiments...I think he likes to torture created life forms...
as for the last scene in the preview, looks like Nanoha is really interested in Vivio...maybe she's gonna adopt her?...
__________________

Last edited by Ultima_Rasengan05; 2007-06-19 at 04:16.
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 05:54   Link #412
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Fighting demons and the like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
Just seen the preview for episode 13...it looks like the Number's were supposed to be ordinary beings...the reason why they are what they are meant to be now, is that Scaglietti might have treated them as test subjects for certain experiments...I think he likes to torture created life forms...
as for the last scene in the preview, looks like Nanoha is really interested in Vivio...maybe she's gonna adopt her?...
That would be nice, Vivio seems to be attached to Nanoha in the SS2 cover
__________________
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 06:33   Link #413
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
That would be nice...
You would think so, huh...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 06:48   Link #414
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Fighting demons and the like
Unless she's a ticking time-bomb that is o_O

I bet in ep 13 Caro will ask Erio if he's okay...I know she will XD
__________________
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 06:53   Link #415
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Apparently, Vivio will not die from a point-blank helicopter explosion + S-rank level of physical + magical damage BJ-less while unconscious, and even Nanoha needs limiter releasing and Exceed Mode to block it... so who knows, Final Boss?

And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was implied that Vivio's not the only Materials running around...possibly more dangerous Holy Lolis running amock?
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 06:55   Link #416
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Exclamation

Some thoughts based on watching a RAW.
  • "You Aces are trying to arrest them right?"
    "Oh..."
    "..."
    .
  • Hayate continues her fine tradition of not understanding the meaning of not using Tomahawks on infantry. Seriously, I can understand her using Zeus Breaker on batches of drones, but to use it on single targets? WTF?!?!

    At first, I was so happy when I saw her shooting down the drones one by one, because I thought she had finally started to use a lesser spell; but then... a familiar sphere of explosion occured in one scene and I went, "Wait a minute..." and when they panned to Hayate still in Zeus Breaker mode, I went into an ORZ position.

    I thought I would finally get to see her use a spell that is below S Rank, but she went on to cast Diabolic Emission. If she is THIS trigger happy at S Rank, WTH does she cast at SS Rank?
    .
  • "What an amazing stroke of luck that the city section was uninhabited!"
    "It was?"
    "!!!!"
Cheers.
__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 06:56   Link #417
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Unless she's a ticking time-bomb that is o_O
Not literally of course, but things would get messy because of her...

Say... If you have a choice, who would you rather axe-off, Lutecia of Vivio ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
I bet in ep 13 Caro will ask Erio if he's okay...I know she will XD
She would also apologize... And if it's anything like the SS, I wouldn't miss it for anything...

(Speaking of which, I better get back to that epic script I promised...)
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 07:00   Link #418
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Exclamation

ADD]

Oh, and I must point out that for the second time in as many episodes, Fate got told to get the f*** out of the way because Hayate was going to cast a spell. 4Koma material, I'm telling you...

Hmm...
__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 07:02   Link #419
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Fighting demons and the like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Say... If you have a choice, who would you rather axe-off, Lutecia of Vivio ?
Axe-off?

What do you mean by that?
__________________
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 07:04   Link #420
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Axe-off?

What do you mean by that?
Dispose

Frankly, I'd rather have none of them axed... and I think their Moe Shield would protect them from that fate
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.