AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 26 34.21%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 35 46.05%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 15.79%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.32%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-06-19, 07:15   Link #421
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Not literally of course, but things would get messy because of her...

Say... If you have a choice, who would you rather axe-off, Lutecia of Vivio ?
*Aura of doom* You so much as touch Vivio and they'll never find your body....

*cough* well, neither, as I like Lutecia as well, but Vivio stole my heart with that sound track cd cover. With Nanoha being my favourite character, Vivio my second and the mother/daughter relation that was sugested, I'm hoping for interaction next episode.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 07:16   Link #422
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Under a cardboard box
Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Dispose

Frankly, I'd rather have none of them axed... and I think their Moe Shield would protect them from that fate
Then we arrive at season four with half of TSAB made up of Nanoha's friends.... Assuming there is still a TSAB.....

After watching ep 12 again looks like that secretary will be at Div 6 to digging up dirt on the Aces.... I said it 100 times before and I say it now, Why is all the male charatect in Nanoha so unlikeble.....
__________________
Thanks to Hoshi_Kawa for this avater
Darco_emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 07:18   Link #423
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Fighting demons and the like
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Dispose

Frankly, I'd rather have none of them axed... and I think their Moe Shield would protect them from that fate
Quite...let them both stay.

I'd like to see a face-off between Caro and Lutecia, but Caro is Full Back after all and only does support magic...while Lutecia seems more flexible, has she demonstrated in ep 11.

Let's see...
Caro - Mid-Childa/Summon - Support-type, provides assistance, Fried attacks for her.
Lutecia - Velka/Summon - Has Garyuu as a bodyguard/shield but can still fight on her own with mid-range attacks.

Lutecia has an advantage here...only if we add Erio to Caro's side, they'll be a bit more up to it


Btw, Lutecia used that purple dagger/kunai attack, Rein used them too, and it reminds me of YnS Reinforce's Bloody Dagger back in A's

Man, that attack rocks

[Edit:] New skill found!
Moe Shield: If inflicted with an attack that isn't 100x higher than your current HP, the attack has no effect and cannot kill you.
__________________
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 07:25   Link #424
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*Aura of doom* You so much as touch Vivio and they'll never find your body....

*cough* well, neither, as I like Lutecia as well, but Vivio stole my heart with that sound track cd cover. With Nanoha being my favourite character, Vivio my second and the mother/daughter relation that was sugested, I'm hoping for interaction next episode.
I know a good place to hide the body...

*ehem*

Anyways, I'm hoping Vivio gives Nanoha some bit of development... as much as I like Nanoha, she's the one with the least onscreen development so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
Then we arrive at season four with half of TSAB made up of Nanoha's friends.... Assuming there is still a TSAB.....

After watching ep 12 again looks like that secretary will be at Div 6 to digging up dirt on the Aces.... I said it 100 times before and I say it now, Why is all the male charatect in Nanoha so unlikeble.....
The Holy Cosplay Empire...

And I'm under the impression that somehow, the Secretary is either an accomplice of Scag, or a mole somehow, since she seems better informed than her boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Quite...let them both stay.

I'd like to see a face-off between Caro and Lutecia, but Caro is Full Back after all and only does support magic...while Lutecia seems more flexible, has she demonstrated in ep 11.

Let's see...
Caro - Mid-Childa/Summon - Support-type, provides assistance, Fried attacks for her.
Lutecia - Velka/Summon - Has Garyuu as a bodyguard/shield but can still fight on her own with mid-range attacks.

Lutecia has an advantage here...only if we add Erio to Caro's side, they'll be a bit more up to it


Btw, Lutecia used that purple dagger/kunai attack, Rein used them too, and it reminds me of YnS Reinforce's Bloody Dagger back in A's

Man, that attack rocks

That'll change once Caro's Black Dragon is revealed later... whatever it does And the Return of Bloody Dagger FTW, hoping to see more of that in the future
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 07:29   Link #425
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Dispose

Frankly, I'd rather have none of them axed... and I think their Moe Shield would protect them from that fate
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*Aura of doom* You so much as touch Vivio and they'll never find your body....

*cough* well, neither, as I like Lutecia as well, but Vivio stole my heart with that sound track cd cover. With Nanoha being my favourite character, Vivio my second and the mother/daughter relation that was sugested, I'm hoping for interaction next episode.
My interest took a nose dive when Nanoha 'kill steal' her from Erio

That and family moments never seem to reach me...

(No, it has nothing to do with real-life )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
After watching ep 12 again looks like that secretary will be at Div 6 to digging up dirt on the Aces.... I said it 100 times before and I say it now, Why is all the male charatect in Nanoha so unlikeble.....
It's just you and your clouded judgement.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 07:32   Link #426
Icarus
shmupmonkey
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
"You Aces are trying to arrest them right?"
"Oh..."
"..."
If by "arrest" they mean "pick up what's left with a sponge", then yeah, that works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Hayate continues her fine tradition of not understanding the meaning of not using Tomahawks on infantry. Seriously, I can understand her using Zeus Breaker on batches of drones, but to use it on single targets? WTF?!?!

At first, I was so happy when I saw her shooting down the drones one by one, because I thought she had finally started to use a lesser spell; but then... a familiar sphere of explosion occured in one scene and I went, "Wait a minute..." and when they panned to Hayate still in Zeus Breaker mode, I went into an ORZ position.

I thought I would finally get to see her use a spell that is below S Rank, but she went on to cast Diabolic Emission. If she is THIS trigger happy at S Rank, WTH does she cast at SS Rank?
Hayate is Ancient Velka, which is known to be based on primarily wide-range bombardment and nuke spells, and as we've seen, her battle position is well out of the way, throwing missiles, mortars and orbital cannon beams at stuff. I doubt Hayate knows anything other than big bangs, and if she was at A-rank, she'd probably be using lesser variants of her nukes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
"What an amazing stroke of luck that the city section was uninhabited!"
"It was?"
"!!!!"
*thinks back to episode 1*
Maybe.
Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 07:34   Link #427
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Under a cardboard box
Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

That'll change once Caro's Black Dragon is revealed later... whatever it does And the Return of Bloody Dagger FTW, hoping to see more of that in the future
Chances are Caro's black dragon enters the battle with auto beserk on , at least it will if its appears before ep 25....

Bloody dagger seems like a common spell in Belka spell book, I wonder on the number of daggers created if Hayate uses it.....
__________________
Thanks to Hoshi_Kawa for this avater
Darco_emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 07:37   Link #428
Nemesis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
im so disappointed that there's no ERIO pwnage time in this ep.Not to mention the subs are slow.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 07:41   Link #429
hipeach
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Hmmm... If I recall correctly, shows usually start at episode 1, not episode 12...

Quit your whining, Nanoha (The series) isn't all about the fights... You're making it sound like some Shounen series, giving people a bad impression.
.
hmmm, so anyone say anything bad about this episode is whining? And who are you to judge what give people a bad impression? Maybe it's time to quit your superiority complex and your (intentional?) misinterpretation and ignorance at undertstanding others posts. Your smartass comments don't make you look smart at all

Sure Naonha isn't all about fihgts, but fights are one of the big important stuff about Nanoha, especially after A's. Has it ever occured to you that some people love grand magic battles in Nanoha? Now I think some random guys should learn to talk about the show, not flaming other people. And yup I think the fight in this episode sucks, and I hope there can be more interesting magic battles later on.
hipeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 07:43   Link #430
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It's just you and your clouded judgement.
Let's see now...

Takamichi Father/Son : Err...What's there to really dislike?
Yuuno : Subject to biased Legion hate, but rationalist like Skane and Satashi has l33t copypasta material to prove otherwise. Doesn't reduce the amount of hate he recieves, but most of them becomes less logical...like the Kira-no-kill-policy bullshit.
Chrono : Subject to parodies and awesome humiliation, perhaps, but in no way really dislikable...other than those who scorn his shotgun marriage.
Clyde : He made Lindy a widow. Shouldn't we be happy for that instead?
Graham : Any hate towards him is biased simply because he's planning to 'kill' a likable loli. Seriously... sure, he was 'wrong', but he was far from 'bad' wrong, and honestly... I share the same opinion with Estalavi on the 'happy' ending thing of A's.
Griffith : Who's that?
Zafira : Whos' that?
Vice : 4koma meatbag. Let's face it, he's not bad.
Scaglietti : Great taste in girls, a little "dangerous", but SO FAR...he hasn't really been omg!evil!sadistic!mad!!!!scientist!!!!! We'll wait till we see the opinion of his Numbers towards him, other than the profesional onee-san Uno and "A Jail Is Fine Too" Lutecia.
Regius : Typical dumbass. Let's face it, we'll pity that little loser in the end. Nothing to really hate here either.
Acous : Hayate's my sister! REALLY!!!! I'm not threatening anything!!! So, no danger here as well.
Elio : ...WHAT? It's not me, it's Caro!
Zest : Next week, please.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 07:52   Link #431
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Fighting demons and the like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
Chances are Caro's black dragon enters the battle with auto beserk on , at least it will if its appears before ep 25....

Bloody dagger seems like a common spell in Belka spell book, I wonder on the number of daggers created if Hayate uses it.....
The original Reinforce's Bloody Dagger, seemed to be controllable, while the ones Lutecia used didn't.

But, when Rein cornered Agito, they looked like they were being controlled, makes sense since she's "related" to Reinforce I.
__________________
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 07:56   Link #432
Icarus
shmupmonkey
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: England
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipeach View Post
Sure Naonha isn't all about fihgts, but fights are one of the big important stuff about Nanoha, especially after A's. Has it ever occured to you that some people love grand magic battles in Nanoha? Now I think some random guys should learn to talk about the show, not flaming other people. And yup I think the fight in this episode sucks, and I hope there can be more interesting magic battles later on.
The only difference being, that there have been no "grand" magical battles on the scale you're implying, in any of the past seasons. Nanoha vs Fate in season 1 was always short skirmishes, and the sequence at the end of the season was a one-sided affair. A's follows the same pattern, short fights (with a ton of interruptions) and the sequence at the end of the season was one-sided. Before you bring up Fate vs Signum in episode 7 of A's (which nearly everyone does when they try and argue this point), that was a very short sequence (two, maybe three minutes) and not really expanded upon. If anything it's purpose was to show that Fate and Signum we're finally evenly matched in the battle, considering what had transpired before.

So yeah, "grand" magical battles? You're talking about episode-length fight sequences, shounen-style, right? StrikerS episode 12 is about as close to a full-scale war as we've seen so far in the franchise's history.
Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 07:59   Link #433
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Let's see now...
Ahhhh~ Distraction-glore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Takamichi Father/Son : Err...What's there to really dislike?
Nothing that we would remember them by either...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Yuuno : Subject to biased Legion hate, but rationalist like Skane and Satashi has l33t copypasta material to prove otherwise. Doesn't reduce the amount of hate he recieves, but most of them becomes less logical...like the Kira-no-kill-policy bullshit.
Yup... Clouded judgement....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Chrono : Subject to parodies and awesome humiliation, perhaps, but in no way really dislikable...other than those who scorn his shotgun marriage.
That would be me , I'm still awaiting some form of compensation for that...

(And Erio doesn't count as one )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Clyde : He made Lindy a widow. Shouldn't we be happy for that instead?
Depends, we don't know how deep was the cut...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Graham : Any hate towards him is biased simply because he's planning to 'kill' a likable loli. Seriously... sure, he was 'wrong', but he was far from 'bad' wrong, and honestly... I share the same opinion with Estalavi on the 'happy' ending thing of A's.
*Shrugged*

I've seen worse old men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Griffith : Who's that?
Living proof the Leti got laid (Not that we really need it though...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Zafira : Whos' that?
Who's what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Vice : 4koma meatbag. Let's face it, he's not bad.
More likable than originally anticipated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Scaglietti : Great taste in girls, a little "dangerous", but SO FAR...he hasn't really been omg!evil!sadistic!mad!!!!scientist!!!!! We'll wait till we see the opinion of his Numbers towards him, other than the profesional onee-san Uno and "A Jail Is Fine Too" Lutecia.
He's as exciting as an orange...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Regius : Typical dumbass. Let's face it, we'll pity that little loser in the end. Nothing to really hate here either.
I like him better when he has a "WTF?!" face...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Acous : Hayate's my sister! REALLY!!!! I'm not threatening anything!!! So, no danger here as well.
Sister... Right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Elio : ...WHAT? It's not me, it's Caro!
CPU vs Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Zest : Next week, please.
Who's that?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 08:27   Link #434
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Let's see now...

Takamichi Father/Son : Err...What's there to really dislike?
Not showing their sword skills even for just a minute in the Nanoha series.

Quote:
Yuuno : Subject to biased Legion hate, but rationalist like Skane and Satashi has l33t copypasta material to prove otherwise. Doesn't reduce the amount of hate he recieves, but most of them becomes less logical...like the Kira-no-kill-policy bullshit.
Can't be helped. At least it goes to prove how well grounded the logic is; if it makes the haters dive to nonsensical means to depreciate the poor guy.

Quote:
Chrono : Subject to parodies and awesome humiliation, perhaps, but in no way really dislikable...other than those who scorn his shotgun marriage.
I was one of the people who were hoping he'd get paired off with any of the Aces. (Especially to Hayate on my part)

Quote:
Clyde : He made Lindy a widow. Shouldn't we be happy for that instead?
I'm not too sure.

Quote:
Graham : Any hate towards him is biased simply because he's planning to 'kill' a likable loli. Seriously... sure, he was 'wrong', but he was far from 'bad' wrong, and honestly... I share the same opinion with Estalavi on the 'happy' ending thing of A's.
Hey! I'm a Graham sympathizer as well. The poor old guy was just driven into a corner because of trying to solve the entire case himself due to guilt. I don't hate him even if he was planning to sacrifice Hayate (my favorite Ace and overall character) at first. But it all went well in the end, didn't it? My only gripe is that they never showed a Hayate and Graham forgiveness scene. Man, that would have been heartwarming.

Quote:
Griffith : Who's that?
Leti's son with the impressive growth spurt.

Quote:
Zafira : Whos' that?
He's the KING OF SHAFT!

Quote:
Vice : 4koma meatbag. Let's face it, he's not bad.
He's already made quite a reputation. Not to mention becoming a stain on Laevatein and living to tell the tale.

Quote:
Scaglietti : Great taste in girls, a little "dangerous", but SO FAR...he hasn't really been omg!evil!sadistic!mad!!!!scientist!!!!! We'll wait till we see the opinion of his Numbers towards him, other than the profesional onee-san Uno and "A Jail Is Fine Too" Lutecia.
Orenjii ja nai! Kuronooo!!!!

Quote:
Regius : Typical dumbass. Let's face it, we'll pity that little loser in the end. Nothing to really hate here either.
I'll just let the show run it's course and steamroller that big bad asshole in the end.

Quote:
Acous : Hayate's my sister! REALLY!!!! I'm not threatening anything!!! So, no danger here as well.
I sense potential!

Quote:
Elio : ...WHAT? It's not me, it's Caro!
He's not being blamed in the first place anyway. EVERY SINGLE GIRL didn't seem to mind him being with them in the public bath either.

Quote:
Zest : Next week, please.
Possible Knight?
__________________

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-06-19 at 08:45.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 08:39   Link #435
Estavali
絶対・慢心・ダメ・にゃのです!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In the Horizon
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Graham : Any hate towards him is biased simply because he's planning to 'kill' a likable loli. Seriously... sure, he was 'wrong', but he was far from 'bad' wrong, and honestly... I share the same opinion with Estalavi on the 'happy' ending thing of A's.

Err... Sorry, but what was my opinion again? (if that's me you're refering to)

I blame my forgetfulness on old age .

I think it's too early to say that Lutecia can't control her Bloody Daggers. For all we know, she might be just using them as a AoE spell rather than targeting projectiles.
__________________

Signature by liro
Estavali is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 08:40   Link #436
Cloudy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Singapore
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
Then we arrive at season four with half of TSAB made up of Nanoha's friends.... Assuming there is still a TSAB.....
More like strikerS is going to end on a cliffhanger note with the TSAB hunting the RF6.

And I think season 4 will be much like the 2nd season of prison break with massive mahou power.
__________________
Signature removed by a Mod because at - 97.05 KB (99376 bytes) - it exceeded the signature size limits. Please read the Forum Rules for further information.
Cloudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 08:45   Link #437
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Err... Sorry, but what was my opinion again? (if that's me you're refering to)

I blame my forgetfulness on old age .
The whole sealing =/= destroying canon prove that destroyed your theory, Graham's methods, improbability of the happy ending scenario had things turn out just a differently thing...I think. Sorry if I was mistaken. I can't remember the whole gist of it either, since it's been a long time the last it was brought up. What Graham did at A's isn't exactly a recurring discussion. Anyway, it's totally irrelevant. The Tome has lost its haxx powers, so unless there's retcons, Regius cannot bring up that issue, nor Graham's.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 08:50   Link #438
Estavali
絶対・慢心・ダメ・にゃのです!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In the Horizon
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
The whole sealing =/= destroying canon prove that destroyed your theory, Graham's methods, improbability of the happy ending scenario had things turn out just a differently thing...I think. Sorry if I was mistaken. I can't remember the whole gist of it either, since it's been a long time the last it was brought up. What Graham did at A's isn't exactly a recurring discussion. Anyway, it's totally irrelevant. The Tome has lost its haxx powers, so unless there's retcons, Regius cannot bring up that issue, nor Graham's.
Ah, if I'm not wrong, it also involves something along the lines of the Gaian governments stepping in to "secure" a potential powerful living weapon, and the Wolkenritter forced to slaughter unfortunate redshirts in order to protect Hayate, no?

Hmm, I think I might want to dig that out myself...

Edit: Aha, I think this might be it: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2050
__________________

Signature by liro
Estavali is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 08:55   Link #439
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
The Tome has lost its haxx powers, so unless there's retcons, Regius cannot bring up that issue, nor Graham's.
You're underestimating the power of political warfare. True, Regius is biased as hell, but he could still bring it up. How much effect it will have (especially since the Aces are very popular with the younger generation) depends to be seen, but it still is a point that can be brought up. Alone they are useless, but if he uses Hayate's triggerhappy moments, describes them as 'rampages caused by the dark tome' and overly exagerates the danger she posesses, there can be people who will sway.

Twisting the truth? Sure, but that defines political warfare.

But of course, we don't even know what Regius' intentions are, nor how he is planning to execute them. My thoughts are that he is one of those 'my way is the only way' type of persons, and anyone who thinks or acts outside his little box is a threat to society.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-19, 09:40   Link #440
dkellis
illusion control
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Age: 31
Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
I wonder if there'll be a twist to the story in that the gruff, unpleasant, war-mongering, unlikeable old TSAB officer who actively dislikes our main characters... suddenly turns out to be their best ally.

I can't remember offhand where it was done before, but I believe it was. And not even in the "change of heart" scenario; just that their methods are so different as to conflict most of the time, but in this particular case, their beliefs and goals align just long enough to send reinforcements or some such.

Essentially: "I don't like you. I don't approve of the way you work. If it were up to me, Riot Force 6 would never have been created. But I'm not going to let my personal feelings cause the destruction of the TSAB, so for now, these troops are yours."

Of course, this is highly unlikely, and judging from the plot style so far, I doubt there'll be such a twist. More likely he'll be the straightforward Bad Guy.
__________________
Damien Kellis (LJ)(anime blog)
The Genderswap Archive Of Haruhi Suzumiya
The Seitenkan FAQ of Haruhi Suzumiya
"That was actually quite thought-provoking. Does that violate the forum rules?"
dkellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.