AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 26 34.21%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 35 46.05%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 15.79%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.32%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-06-22, 13:17   Link #581
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
I kinda given up on an Erio development after seeing the way things are going.
I think I'm going to regret this, but..
Why does everyone want action from Erio? what exactly is it about him.
Wouldn't development for Signum, Vita, Chrono or Fate be more desired.

Is there some old and very good fan-fiction I've missed?
All likability aside, he seems to have been inserted as filler so the teams are balanced.

But maybe I'm too naive of what you mean by "action".
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 13:58   Link #582
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
I think I'm going to regret this, but..
Why does everyone want action from Erio? what exactly is it about him.
Wouldn't development for Signum, Vita, Chrono or Fate be more desired.

Is there some old and very good fan-fiction I've missed?
All likability aside, he seems to have been inserted as filler so the teams are balanced.

But maybe I'm too naive of what you mean by "action".
We've been enthralled by him ever since he pulled a Sonic Move on Caro and got an atypical response indeed. Then, at the height of the hetero VS yuri ship war, he became the champion of the hetero world. And then the SS gave us another Erio uberness (Chaos' Avatar came from that track).

And hence, our hopes are on Erio. Having blazed a trail so far ahead of Chrono and Yuuno, with not much sign of stopping, you could say we "can expect great things from this boy."
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 14:05   Link #583
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
i personally dont give a dam about the red haired monkey...as much as you guys will like to see it erio isnt going to end up with caro...just like how yuuno missed his chance with nanoha...its never going to happen but some fanboys will never give up

im actually willing to put some cookies on the table and say that by the end of this series erio would be either dead or dead

*runs*
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 14:14   Link #584
ichibaka
NSFW leecher
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: OppaiToManko city
Age: 27
filler... I'm not so sure about that, but I do believe his role in this season is as a way to make up to the fans for Chrono and Yuuno's lack of loli-magnet power that the fans desired.

His patended loli-in-distress detector is an instant classic
__________________
1) Fap first worry later

2) "Is this really Mahou Shoujo?" "No, its Ma(Demon) Hou(Cannon) Shoujo(Girl)"
ichibaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 14:22   Link #585
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Fighting demons and the like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
i personally dont give a dam about the red haired monkey...as much as you guys will like to see it erio isnt going to end up with caro...just like how yuuno missed his chance with nanoha...its never going to happen but some fanboys will never give up

im actually willing to put some cookies on the table and say that by the end of this series erio would be either dead or dead

*runs*
Ouch, kinda hard on the rookie aren't ya?

And don't compare him to ferret-boy, he didn't go far with Nanoha because she met him as a ferret in the beginning and that didn't help...well, the ferret thing helped Yuuno in the hot springs, but he didn't go much farther than that

Besides, Erio and Caro have a nice relationship, they're the same age, they work together, Fate (and Shari too) seem to be trying to pair them up...especially Shari...

If they keep working together, in a few more years they'll definitely become a couple, just like Chrono and Amy. It's a bad example, but it's the only one I can compare them to (Sorry Chaos ).

Also,would be nice to see by the end of StrikerS another "? years later"
But, then again, seein Nanoha, Fate and Hayate even older would be bad, wouldn't it?
__________________
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 15:57   Link #586
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
We've been enthralled by him ever since he pulled a Sonic Move on Caro and got an atypical response indeed. Then, at the height of the hetero VS yuri ship war, he became the champion of the hetero world. And then the SS gave us another Erio uberness (Chaos' Avatar came from that track).
Oh I see, just one nit-pick..
What yuri are you mumbling about?! Even the fan-fiction for Fate x Nanoha's relationship seems to go only as far as shoujo ai. Well there are naughty ones in the image thread ~ but they are a very small minority. Either way the show presents little to nothing of either. Isn't your campaign over-kill, even if for say Nanoha and Fate's relationship was shoujo ai, wouldn't Erio molesting every female character in the show be 100 times worse.

I personally take it as the cute brother-sister relationship.
With your average fanservice thrown in like for most series.
I'm personally thinking it's more the fanservice you find in games.

.
How old is he anyway? 9?
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 15:58   Link #587
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post

I personally take it as the cute brother-sister relationship.
With your average fanservice thrown in like in most series.
I'm personally thinking it's more the fanservice you find in games.

.
How old is he anyway? 9?

You mean the avg non-blood related anime sibling relationship. Yes, that is much better.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 16:58   Link #588
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
I think I'm going to regret this, but..
Why does everyone want action from Erio? what exactly is it about him.
Wouldn't development for Signum, Vita, Chrono or Fate be more desired.
The issue here is about being realistic. Signum an Vita's character development directly corresponds with Hayate's, and that was done in A's. Chrono and Fate had their share of stuff in the earlier seasons. They will get their down-time, but it's not meant to be on the solid limelight.

I can go on a length and ask that development on the 3 Legendary Admirals/TSAB's founding and past or Yuuno's, trailing his history, and the Scrya clan further...but really now...

We know Elio has a lot of potential. We're being indirectly promised that as well, the moment we're given the yet-to-be-explored "Project F" subplot. Well...it's just not so apparent yet.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 17:42   Link #589
DmonHiro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Romania
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
We all want Erio development cause he's the only male in the series (all of them) to have actually done something in battle (Yuno, Chrono and Zafira had brief battle cameos.....short cameos). So we want to see a male kick some ass in the nanoverse
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 19:29   Link #590
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
We should do this more often to start up threads again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
I kinda given up on an Erio development after seeing the way things are going.
No no~ You're right sentence should be, "I kinda given up on an Erio development anytime soon after seeing the way things are going."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
I think I'm going to regret this, but..
Why does everyone want action from Erio? what exactly is it about him.
Wouldn't development for Signum, Vita, Chrono or Fate be more desired.
I swear people would just keep asking that question

To have a Fate development, you more or less would also get a Erio development, seeing as how things are heading...

Signum really doesn't have anything interesting to add and the only thing that keeps Vita likely for a development is her paranoia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
its never going to happen but some fanboys will never give up
I don't want to hear that coming from a yuri fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post

If they keep working together, in a few more years they'll definitely become a couple, just like Chrono and Amy. It's a bad example, but it's the only one I can compare them to (Sorry Chaos ).
I'm not angry...
I'm not angry...
I'm not angry...
I'm not angry...
I'm not angry...
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 19:37   Link #591
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Oh I see, just one nit-pick..
What yuri are you mumbling about?! Even the fan-fiction for Fate x Nanoha's relationship seems to go only as far as shoujo ai. Well there are naughty ones in the image thread ~ but they are a very small minority. Either way the show presents little to nothing of either. Isn't your campaign over-kill, even if for say Nanoha and Fate's relationship was shoujo ai, wouldn't Erio molesting every female character in the show be 100 times worse.
*Face flat on table*

The fact that there's more yuri hints then otherwise is stressing enough.

And for the last time, not EVERY female...

It's call a LOLI detector for a reason!

And all those times wasn't his fault!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
I personally take it as the cute brother-sister relationship.
With your average fanservice thrown in like for most series.
I'm personally thinking it's more the fanservice you find in games.

.
How old is he anyway? 9?
Cats... Do you just have a habit of ignoring the obvious Cause seriously, it's just not right to block out memories like that I remember pointing out several hints of a (For once) NON-siblings relationship

And he's 10.
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 22:10   Link #592
Thisguy
Negikamo
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
About Regius discussion in previous pages, he's most likely to be Ground rather than Navy from several evidence that he seems to focus more on the Midchilda itself (on-world rather than inter-world, in other words), and his seeming dislikeness to the Sea(slang refers to Navy) when he heard who's backing up RF6.
So, Lt. General would be more appropriate than Vice Admiral imo...

Anyway, now I wonder if there're anything like Airforce at all, considering Ground takes the care of on-world issue while Navy does inter-world, assuming from Chrono and Verossa's conversation in comic.
That makes "Air" a part of Ground... or something like that.
Thisguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 22:22   Link #593
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
About Regius discussion in previous pages, he's most likely to be Ground rather than Navy from several evidence that he seems to focus more on the Midchilda itself (on-world rather than inter-world, in other words), and his seeming dislikeness to the Sea(slang refers to Navy) when he heard who's backing up RF6.
So, Lt. General would be more appropriate than Vice Admiral imo...
Yeah I caught that hint of distaste as well when he spoke of Chrono and Lindy.

But there's still the problem of the uniform...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
Anyway, now I wonder if there're anything like Airforce at all, considering Ground takes the care of on-world issue while Navy does inter-world, assuming from Chrono and Verossa's conversation in comic.
That makes "Air" a part of Ground... or something like that.
Hmm, you may be right about that...

If that's the case, I'm thinking that the Air Force could be considered the elites of ground division. Since you must be of a certain caliber to be flying

While Cs, Bs and a few As make up most of the ground soldiers.

So if Ground Forces only deal with situations within the planet, it brings me back to the question, "Wouldn't it be better if RF6 was part of Navy instead?"
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 22:29   Link #594
Mow Yun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 24
Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
It would, but Hayate is part of the ground force, and therefore RF6 is part of the Ground Forces, I would think.
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 22:29   Link #595
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
So if Ground Forces only deal with situations within the planet, it brings me back to the question, "Wouldn't it be better if RF6 was part of Navy instead?"
How long would it take Hayate to reach the neccesary rank and position of establishing her own "l33t task force" had she done it in the more l33t Airforce or Navy? It took Hayate 4 years in the Ground Forces... For all we know, she needs another 5 had she opted elsewhere. And we need to know where she started herself as well. Of course, pure speculation.

And besides...

Spoiler for future episodes:
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 22:38   Link #596
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Hmmm, you're right, I didn't take into account that having someone from Ground force jump to Navy would require more work...

But still, being in Navy would mean that they'll have a higher chance of encountering some of the more dangerous lost logias out there, instead of waiting for them to come through smuggling.
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 22:46   Link #597
Meophist
Tell me who I am.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Hmmm, you're right, I didn't take into account that having someone from Ground force jump to Navy would require more work...

But still, being in Navy would mean that they'll have a higher chance of encountering some of the more dangerous lost logias out there, instead of waiting for them to come through smuggling.
There's no evidence that they will not leave Midchildra if needed for their missions. In fact, there is evidence to the contrary.
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 22:47   Link #598
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
There's no evidence that they will not leave Midchildra if needed for their missions. In fact, there is evidence to the contrary.
?

You're refering to the sound stage? That was because Carim had asked them to...
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 22:52   Link #599
Meophist
Tell me who I am.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
?

You're refering to the sound stage? That was because Carim had asked them to...
It's still evidence to the contrary. Besides, I have a hard time believing that the ground forces are restricted to Midchildra when, well, the events of the manga also happened.
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 22:56   Link #600
Thisguy
Negikamo
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You're refering to the sound stage? That was because Carim had asked them to...
And Carim is the one of three person that (technically) has direct-control of RF6.
Further more,
Spoiler:
Thisguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.