AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Old 2007-06-26, 22:31   Link #1
Warrior of Zarona

Greetings from TV-Nihon

Hey there guys!

My name is Warrior of Zarona, though many people call me WoZ for short. I'm here on behalf of TV-Nihon to discuss a matter with you with one of the torrents you have listed.

"Powerpuff Girls Z Episode 38"

It was unfortunate to find that this particular torrent wasn't authorized by TV-Nihon, and we ask kindly to remove this torrent. We're aware that our tracker has been down for some time, but we plan on hopefully having our torrent site up sometime this week, and we want to make sure people are supporting and seeding our torrents.

Thanks kindly for reading this message. We hope to hear from you soon!

- WoZ
Warrior of Zarona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 02:09   Link #2
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

I must say I'm a bit torn between two priorities: while on the one hand AnimeSuki is quite willing to cooperate with fansub groups, if those groups for some reason can't or won't provide torrents for their releases, I'm still inclined to list unofficial torrents.

Of course, if your torrent site will be fixed soon then I have no problem going with rule #1 for the moment. The torrent has been disabled.
GHDpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-30, 09:46   Link #3
Warrior of Zarona

Again, thank you!

We're currently working with a new tracker. It has it's slowdowns, but we're going to get it smoothed out, and hopefully back online.
Warrior of Zarona is offline   Reply With Quote