AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2007-09-29, 23:38   Link #121
hero76

MEGA SPOILER ULTIMATE SPOILER for those that haven't read all the mangas

i actually have a theory or a small grasp of wat the story actually no i am not obessed over this manga nor am i some kind of freak it is just i read the mangas mulitple times once in a while if i have the time but i haven't really been reading it so this isn't the definte thought or idea ok lets start the crazy remember read this carefully and slowly and finally once again MEGA spoilers .A long time ago nagi's father found a way to live forever by transfering his soul to those his servants pluck the eye out(i believe it was some kind of ritual) of like nagi which is why in one manga he started changing shape to the father.It said in the manga i can't remeber the exact words but the father said that he believes in an ancient belief i can't remember it exactly where the eyes held all the dragons power i think.that covers most of the reason why nagi lost his eye or now but it should reviel somethings.Now into some junk that happened to aya as she saw her sister i think and went into the past. aya went into the past where nagi's father was about to succed in conquering i guess all of japan.aya couldn't do anything because she saw all of this with the power of the chito reki and her dragon eye.wat she saw i believe was ancestors of most of the characters the 2 new ones and nagi and natsume familys.ok read that over because i am about to confuse a lot of people if i haven't already.the ancestor of nagi was the smart shrimpy kid who was following and giving all the orders he is a genius who knows that letting sourochi nagi's father live is a bad thing.He actually knows quite a bit for someone his age which is scary.Might be the reason why the father married nagi's mother.On a side note i think i remember the father's name shouku so we will call him that anyways the kid is the true reason todou academy exists now at all.that is wat was inside the small microchip everyone was fighting for the master plan i guess it could be called this is in the manga so read find that and read about it it was the same chip that the small white haired kid who could summon all those demons was trying to get back.Repeat read it over again.Now into most of the dragon junk that was added into the series for wierd ass reasons.the dragon i ain't japanese symbolizes chi or spirt energy and a lot of it.why nagi could change his hair and become more badass or at least become badass is because of the dragon.the reason the mother and old man takangi and the pheonix feathers( u better know who they are) changed nagi into a demon exorcists is because they were going to use him to stop mitsuomi who was and is a nutcase.the demon exorcits wat they are is stated in the manga but since people are completely confused about things i will explain wat i can understand they are people who use and combine themselves with dragons,but remember dragons aren't nice things so using the dragon to much could lead to it eating the person from the inside out like nagi's mother.there are wat i guess a bunch of gates residing inside all people which if activated or opened release dragon energy for people to use.all dragon gates spin to the right well it says in the manga.There is one person in a million or thousand who's dragon gate spins to the left this makes it so that no one i guess can use there dragon powers completely.ok that is alot of stuff i wrote guess i went a little crazy there.to end this craziness since i guess most people probably stopped reading there is a lot of junk i haven't talked about and or won't go into way to much stuff.if anyways anyone still doesn't understand i guess i will try to explain.

wat i didn't go into was the different families and the master plan since i understand most of the master plan i guess,but i won't go into that for now.i tried my best to clarify some things but remember one thing this manga is nuts so at this my advice is if u like the manga read the parts after nagi becomes the demon exorscits(black haired nagi).
hero76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 13:20   Link #122
sakura chan

Send a message via MSN to sakura chan
thanks 4 the spoil that's great even though a bit confusing but that's not your fault loll
sakura chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-20, 16:49   Link #123
tyciol
*Artist

Hey, as long as people give a spoiler warning, giving them out isn't bad. Like I haven't seen the series, so I skipped over the giant paragraph.

I find spoilers are more threatening to people who have already begun a series. For someone who hasn't started it, the names mean nothing so they attach no significance or memory to spoilers. For example, it's be different telling someone who's read the other books of Harry Potter that Bellatrix kills... than to tell someone who begins the series who doesn't know who the people are
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-21, 11:46   Link #124
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
i have no idea what Ho great is puttin in his crack pipe lately but that s some quality shit he is smoking.

BTW hero76
Wall of Text hits you for 105913 point of cataract damage.
You have die
PLEASE WAIT WHILE LOADING.
Old 2008-02-17, 14:06   Link #125
Chibi_Lou

hey does anyone know the episode where shin is talking to maya and says this very profound line of how destiny is like a river?? ive gotta know
Chibi_Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 17:42   Link #126
ShinNatsume

Tenjou Tenge

Guys please tell what is this Ancient Arc?
I read the Manga and I didn't understand anything.
Please tell me in few words what is it about?
And something else, When do you think this manga should end?
ShinNatsume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 18:08   Link #127
ser4

well...it is their ancestors the first from the red feathers, and the way they solved their conflicts and stuff
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 19:20   Link #128
ShinNatsume

I know that they are their ancectors, but what is happening there!!!!!
Who are all those guys? Why they are trying to kill this Sohaku?
Why they are showing these to us? I want some more Details please!!!!
Old 2008-04-14, 20:01   Link #129
ser4

bahh it is about 4,5 pages and i don't feel like writing that long but if you really insist i'll send you a link where everything is explained... if anyone els want it speak up
Old 2008-04-14, 22:43   Link #130
Sokar

Send me the link, I stopped reading this manga more than a year ago, did it finally start to make any sort of sense? Sorry but I can't parse hero76's huge wall of text. Oh Great! is one of the best artists, but man he really sucks at plotting.
Sokar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 22:50   Link #131
ser4

ok i just did i think that after you read this you'll be able to understand a little bit more about TT
and yeah OG's plots are pretty twisty
Old 2008-04-15, 20:42   Link #132
ShinNatsume

Tenjou Tenge

Ok Send me this link
Old 2008-04-23, 20:25   Link #133
Bankai29
Evenkurga wanna-be

OMG latest chapter saw a fairly insane Masataka pwnage!!!
Old 2008-04-24, 03:08   Link #134
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
was about time masakata got to shine, he is the most interresting character of the manga.
a shame about bunshishin though
Old 2008-04-24, 03:26   Link #135
ritalman

Send a message via MSN to ritalman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post
bahh it is about 4,5 pages and i don't feel like writing that long but if you really insist i'll send you a link where everything is explained... if anyone els want it speak up
Would you kindly send me this link too?

Thank you!
ritalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 07:25   Link #136
zrexe
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post
Send me the link please
zrexe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 13:44   Link #137
Sokar

Since so many people are asking for it I'll just post the link that ser4 gave to me, hopefully it's not against the rules or something.

Edit: Ack, stupid rules.

Last edited by Sokar; 2008-04-25 at 14:49. Reason: Took down link
Old 2008-04-25, 14:22   Link #138
Sinta

It is I would take it down.
Sinta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 14:52   Link #139
Sokar

Are you sure it's against the rules? I don't think it violates any of these rules.

You must not post links that contain referrer tracking ids
You should not post links to sites where remuneration is offered for referrals
You should not post links where our members are asked to register for something
You should not post petitions of any kind
Old 2008-04-25, 15:52   Link #140
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinNatsume View Post
I know that they are their ancectors, but what is happening there!!!!!
Who are all those guys? Why they are trying to kill this Sohaku?
Why they are showing these to us? I want some more Details please!!!!
It's just showing you the start of the 'war' between Sohaku and the 12 Families. The fancy phrases and such don't really matter but I lol'ed at Bushi/Sanada w/a woman before his last great 'hurrah' charge XD.

The conflict started with Sohaku vs Nagi - now it's Sohaku within Nagi. Scary thing.

Tags
action, seinen