AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-06-20, 08:56   Link #21
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Here is another version of the same spoiler Sabaku Kyu posted. This one is better translated.

Spoiler for Naruto 359 Spoiler #2:

Hmm, this is actually pretty interesting. . . Deidara's past huh. Fight with Itachi? I Just hope it doesn’t end with the C4 Cliffhanger, that’s like dragging the chapter. So. . . he skipped C3 and went straight for C4. . . If this spoiler is true then the mouths have nothing to do with his creation. Meaning, one mouth for C1 two mouths for C2 and three mouths for C3. I wonder, since there is two versions and but both say the same thing, one in Japanese and one in Chinese is this spoiler the real one? Most likely, other then the fact the guy who posted it is known to post true spoilers, this spoiler feels legit.
Old 2007-06-20, 08:59   Link #22
XYKE
Super-Middle weight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Might be the real one. It's from Conan who's been providing real spoilers for sometime now.

Spoiler:

Contains the standard "flashback before death" used with some characters. It looks weird, but it looks like there were some translation issues. Maybe a clearer summary will come out soon if this is real.
wtf is that about? :{

#animeFAN @ irc.quakenet.org ~ active anime + manga fan!
XYKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 09:13   Link #23
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Here is another version of the same spoiler Sabaku Kyu posted. This one is better translated.

Hmm, this is actually pretty interesting. . . Deidara's past huh. Fight with Itachi? I Just hope it doesn’t end with the C4 Cliffhanger, that’s like dragging the chapter. So. . . he skipped C3 and went straight for C4. . . If this spoiler is true then the mouths have nothing to do with his creation. Meaning, one mouth for C1 two mouths for C2 and three mouths for C3. I wonder, since there is two versions and but both say the same thing, one in Japanese and one in Chinese is this spoiler the real one? Most likely, other then the fact the guy who posted it is known to post true spoilers, this spoiler feels legit.
Provided it's true, then it appears that Itachi's already kicked the ass of everyone Sasuke's defeating. It's like Kishi's way of saying Sasuke's still living in his brother's shadow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XYKE View Post
wtf is that about? :{
lol! Like I said... it's weird. The summaries of the correct spoilers sometimes omit a lot of detail and sometimes barely make any sense at all. Usually, you have to wait for a script to come out to clear up the confusion.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 09:30   Link #24
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Provided it's true, then it appears that Itachi's already kicked the ass of everyone Sasuke's defeating. It's like Kishi's way of saying Sasuke's still living in his brother's shadow.
Agreed, and you know what to be totally honest its not surprising at all. I mean look at this whole "Sasuke Hype" ordeal. Honestly? I don't see what the big deal is, I never did. It was a good fight, but what Sasuke did was nothing out of the ordinary, and definitely not extraordinary.

Not to try and put Sasuke down or anything, however I never really jumped on the Sasuke hype band wagon because I honestly didn’t see what was so amazing about what he did. Sasuke has always been this good, right now he's stronger, faster, smarter, his lightning manipulation has improved, and his Sharingan has improved.

To me, this is something that’s to be expected of Sasuke after roughly 3 years of training with Orochimaru. So I never really got why Sasuke vs Deidara took everyone by storm like they didn’t see this coming, hence I never really jumped on that band wagon. None the less, from what I have seen so far in terms of Deidara vs Sasuke I honestly don't know how Sasuke is going to handle Itachi, even if this spoiler turned out to be fake.

Then again, Sasuke's character in terms of a shounen manga is never ultimately meant to succeed any way. If Sasuke succeeded it wouldn’t fit Kishimoto's message, for him to succeed while abandoning his friends and his village, and trying to gain power without the use of "protect your most precious person/thing/place" Sasuke’s failure is inevitable.
Old 2007-06-20, 09:38   Link #25
othafa

Quote:
I honestly don't know how Sasuke is going to handle Itachi, even if this spoiler turned out to be fake.
Poorly. Hes still out of his league, unless he somehow has some special plan that is perfect and will catch Itachi totally unawares and incapacitate him instantly. Sun glasses no jutsu? But seriously, I don't think that's feasible because Sasuke has never even really witnessed his brother fight except when he defeated the cops, so I don't think he is even capable of thinking ahead in the encounter, and he doesn't stand a chance fighting on even ground with his brother.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 09:40   Link #26
kuzon234ray

Yeah, that spoiler is defiantly plasiuble because like I was saying that no matter what we'll see C3 so if that spoiler is true maybe he used it in the battle with Itachi.
kuzon234ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 09:54   Link #27
XYKE
Super-Middle weight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzon234ray View Post
Yeah, that spoiler is defiantly plasiuble because like I was saying that no matter what we'll see C3 so if that spoiler is true maybe he used it in the battle with Itachi.
And you know that how?

"Oh, Kishi always makes someone use their best techniques before they die."

Sabaku Kyu, I was beeing sarcastic

#animeFAN @ irc.quakenet.org ~ active anime + manga fan!
XYKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 10:03   Link #28
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Haha Once again Itachi outdo Sasuke, I love Sasuke and all but his brother is just amazing....Sasuke isn't close to Itachi yet, even if the spoiler is fake my opinion is will be the same.
Old 2007-06-20, 10:07   Link #29
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Taku0
None the less, from what I have seen so far in terms of Deidara vs Sasuke I honestly don't know how Sasuke is going to handle Itachi, even if this spoiler turned out to be fake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa
Poorly. Hes still out of his league, unless he somehow has some special plan that is perfect and will catch Itachi totally unawares and incapacitate him instantly. Sun glasses no jutsu? But seriously, I don't think that's feasible because Sasuke has never even really witnessed his brother fight except when he defeated the cops, so I don't think he is even capable of thinking ahead in the encounter, and he doesn't stand a chance fighting on even ground with his brother.
He's gotten to a point where I can see him matching Itachi, at least to the point where Itachi can't simply toy with him like he has in the past. Sasuke definitely hasn't surpassed him yet and probably is a step below him in most aspects, but he's probably narrowed the gap between them by a great amount. The main advantage Itachi has at this point is MS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Taku0
Then again, Sasuke's character in terms of a shounen manga is never ultimately meant to succeed any way. If Sasuke succeeded it wouldn’t fit Kishimoto's message, for him to succeed while abandoning his friends and his village, and trying to gain power without the use of "protect your most precious person/thing/place" Sasuke’s failure is inevitable.
I'm not so sure about that. Afterall, Itachi has to get his just desserts too. Abandoning your friends is wrong, but killing all your friends and family...that takes "wrong" to new levels. Sasuke is the only one I see as both fitting and capable of giving Itachi's inevitable punishment. Naruto could also be another possibility, but he's expected to beat Sasuke and the final villain, whoever that may be. I can't see him defeating both Sasuke and Itachi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XYKE
Sabaku Kyu, I was beeing sarcastic
Ah. It's sometimes hard to make out sarcasm when it's in writing.
Old 2007-06-20, 10:11   Link #30
Rahan

Jeez, an Itachi-Deidara flashback to end this fight. (I take this spoiler as true since posted by Conan-something)

Kishimoto, why not being coherent with your story and explain to us why is it that Deidara hated that much Orochimaru and Sasuke.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 10:21   Link #31
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Jeez, an Itachi-Deidara flashback to end this fight. (I take this spoiler as true since posted by Conan-something)

Kishimoto, why not being coherent with your story and explain to us why is it that Deidara hated that much Orochimaru and Sasuke.
It's all about the Uchihas now, can't you see that now...Kishimoto showing us that Itachi is just that BADASS and Sasuke too..Uchiha baby..won't stop...can't stop.. ah ah uh
Old 2007-06-20, 10:24   Link #32
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Well if Deidara is gonna die he'll definetly die like Vegeta vs Majin Buu.
Killing himself creating a massive (atomic) BOMB
Old 2007-06-20, 10:37   Link #33
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I can't see him defeating both Sasuke and Itachi.
Oh no that is not what I meant at all, I can’t see that either. I mean it might be something dramatic, like Sasuke has a epiphany and finds strength in friendship realizes the error of his ways and along with Naruto they defeat Itachi together at the same time reuniting team 7 to go and take on the rest of Akatsuki. Thought that will never happen, cause then no Sasuke vs Naruto, and its way too cliché even for a shounen Manga. Meh who knows though, maybe Kishimoto abandoned his original morals and manga law. We can both definitely agree on one thing, Itachi will receive divine punishment. The question is who will deliver it, because in my opinion the Sasuke we see now is definitely not suited for the job. “A storm is coming” Haha…. that’s right Itachi.
Old 2007-06-20, 10:41   Link #34
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Well if Deidara is gonna die he'll definetly die like Vegeta vs Majin Buu.
Killing himself creating a massive (atomic) BOMB
-Yeah and die in vain in the process. You know Sasuke isn't going to take any more damage than he's already been given (he lost his left wing and a shoe, yes a SHOE ).
Old 2007-06-20, 10:45   Link #35
tatami
back in black

did every akatsukian battled itachi?wtf man?
Old 2007-06-20, 10:55   Link #36
rman0099
On my nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
Fighting Itachi is like a right of passage for Naruto characters. Most of the major characters from the series have fought him at one time or another. The only question is who will be the one to take him down? Right now Sasuke is not really suited for it. But he does still hold the friendship card deep within (his smirk at the Naruto bridge is one glimpse). We are seeing more and more that he really isn't the cold hearted killer he trys to portray himself as.

In the end some dramatic event will happen (a death or whatever) and Sasuke will come back to team 7. Sai will most likely die to open up a spot for Sasuke while learning something about emotions and friendship. Probably Kakashi will die while saving Sasuke from Itachi in the first Itachi vs Sasuke fight. The one where he still isn't ready. That seems shounen standard enough.
Homer: Batman's a scientist?!
rman0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 10:59   Link #37
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Well Sasuke said he wanted Deidara to tell him about Itachi, so maybe after being "defeated" last chapter he decided to spill. Among other things, telling him about how he was defeated by Itachi. For Deidara, that would be a good way to stall for time if he was weakened

Quote:
Oh no that is not what I meant at all, I can’t see that either. I mean it might be something dramatic, like Sasuke has a epiphany and finds strength in friendship realizes the error of his ways and along with Naruto they defeat Itachi together at the same time reuniting team 7 to go and take on the rest of Akatsuki. Thought that will never happen, cause then no Sasuke vs Naruto, and its way too cliché even for a shounen Manga. Meh who knows though, maybe Kishimoto abandoned his original morals and manga law.
It won't violate moral or manga law if Sasuke pays a price for his revenge. A scenario where Sasuke defeats Itachi but at the price of _____ . After that, he could have the epiphany of how what he did wasn't worth it or whatever. Personally, I don't want Sasuke to lose his obsession with revenge, as that's the only thing keeps him from becoming just another one of Naruto's sidekicks, like what happened to Neji.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Yeah and die in vain in the process. You know Sasuke isn't going to take any more damage than he's already been given (he lost his left wing and a shoe, yes a SHOE ).
He could still get roughed up some more. Some people believed he was going to make it through this battle without a scratch.
Old 2007-06-20, 11:06   Link #38
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
If i were an akatsuki member i would've fight Itachi aswell.
Someone needs to punish the arrogant punk.

Deidara doesnt allow others to make a fool out of him....just like Orochimaru for example. So it is common that these 2 members would attack someone like Itachi.
Didnt Sasori fight his Akatsuki teammember(s) aswell?? Before he entered Akatsuki...

To create order and decide the dominant members it's common that they would fight. Just like prisoners or crimininals in the same prison/job.
Old 2007-06-20, 11:10   Link #39
majin_vegeta

I don't buy this spoiler. It feels real, but I can't fathom why everyone would be so keen on battling Itachi. I mean come on. The Akatsuki leader doesn't seem like the type to allow too much in fighting. Moreovre, how come so many people are walking away from fights with Itachi alive? We haven't seen him kill anyone since his clan. That just doesn't make since if he is such a cold hearted killer.
Old 2007-06-20, 11:30   Link #40
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
If i were an akatsuki member i would've fight Itachi aswell.
Someone needs to punish the arrogant punk.
And Yet he keep pwning each of them…lets be blunt here, the only Akatsuki member that could be stronger than Itachi is the leader, and for me, that is a big could.

Quote:
Didnt Sasori fight his Akatsuki teammember(s) aswell?? Before he entered Akatsuki...
I don't recall that.

Quote:
To create order and decide the dominant members it's common that they would fight. Just like prisoners or crimininals in the same prison/job.
I doubt very much that the leader allow such behavior inside Akatsuki.

In the case of Itachi, we only know of 2 Akatsuki (if this spoiler is true), the reason for one fighting Itachi was base on this character wanting to posses his body, and the other non verified occurrence, we don’t know the details on the why. and if Deidara was in Akatsuki by that time.