AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-06-20, 16:53   Link #61
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Michael Dudikoff's American Ninja Dojo
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
hidan is not dead man he is truly immortal he will be back somehow
I wouldn't doubt it. If there's one person I think worth keeping after all other Akatsuki are done is him.
__________________
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 17:18   Link #62
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Logic would dictate that the last two members to be revealed would be the strongest. But then Kishimoto hasn't be very logical.
That's exactly the reason why i think that....appart from the part of Kishimoto being logical or not.
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 18:55   Link #63
workingclass
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
why is it so hard to believe that diedara is gonna die? isnt it kinda his time to fly anyways. what purpose does he serve besides annoying us with his constanct "uhh" remarks. its not like the zombie brothers werent exactly stronger than deidara and yet they were takin out as well. i woulda thought someone like diedara woulda been taken out long before sasori even.

he makes clay explosives and flys around hes not your typical master fighter. he is tactical and plans things from a distance. i would think a strong genjutsu would be more than powerful enough to take someone like him down.
workingclass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 20:24   Link #64
Advent
Cloud
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Deidara is too smart to get himself killed. c'mon just like the rescue gaara arc where even tobi and zetsu thought he died he managed to escape.
Advent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 20:42   Link #65
cuttups
Cruiserweight Champion
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Rockport, MA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
I wouldn't doubt it. If there's one person I think worth keeping after all other Akatsuki are done is him.
It would be so funny if Hidan was found and kept as a reluctant side kick to the Hokage as an advisor which was just a head on a plate.
cuttups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 21:03   Link #66
Ulquiorra
Espada
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
hidan is not dead man he is truly immortal he will be back somehow
The AL said Hidan is dead. The AL knows all. Do not doubt the AL. But anyway, Zetsu seemed to be watching the fight so that means he cleaned up what was left of Hidan. Hidan is worm food. Next thing you'll be telling us that Sasori isn't dead cause he was a puppet and Kakuzu still has a heart somewhere.

Kishi killed them. That is all. Poor Deidara is next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
I wouldn't doubt it. If there's one person I think worth keeping after all other Akatsuki are done is him.
Why? He was the worst of them. I laughed at the 8,000th time Shika trapped him in his shadow. He was minor villain fodder to make Shikamaru look like Batman. Bring back Kakuzu. Now he was interesting and powerful. I like that he had a little mafia network going.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 21:36   Link #67
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Michael Dudikoff's American Ninja Dojo
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Why? He was the worst of them. I laughed at the 8,000th time Shika trapped him in his shadow. He was minor villain fodder to make Shikamaru look like Batman. Bring back Kakuzu. Now he was interesting and powerful. I like that he had a little mafia network going.
Just because he's not the best doesn't mean he has no right to be "resurrected". Kakuzu isn't even recognizable as a person, he's a real zombie. Dying body with 5 hearts to keep himself alive. I mean I like Kakuzu and his Frankenstein thing going on but i'd rather have Hidan around. He's got more going for him as a personality.
__________________
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 21:41   Link #68
gibits
Endless
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
All this useless arguing over Hidan and Kakuzu........tsk tsk.

We all know that Sasori-sama is the best in terms of PURE EVIL!!!!! Kishi should bring Sasori back in another arc, like AL uses another one of Sasori's (flesh) body parts and puts it into a puppet.

Ok that won't happen either, but if anyone deseved to be brought back its Sasori for sure.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 21:51   Link #69
Monkey D. Luffy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: U.S.A.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
The AL said Hidan is dead. The AL knows all. Do not doubt the AL. But anyway, Zetsu seemed to be watching the fight so that means he cleaned up what was left of Hidan. Hidan is worm food. Next thing you'll be telling us that Sasori isn't dead cause he was a puppet and Kakuzu still has a heart somewhere.

Kishi killed them. That is all. Poor Deidara is next.


Why? He was the worst of them. I laughed at the 8,000th time Shika trapped him in his shadow. He was minor villain fodder to make Shikamaru look like Batman. Bring back Kakuzu. Now he was interesting and powerful. I like that he had a little mafia network going.
Same here I liked how he was getting some cash for the bountys, I wonder why he wanted money. lol Also how he put up with Hidan, they just seemed so opposite but they made a great team they were my favorite beside Kisame and Itachi. I hate how Hidan was just used to make Shikimaru grow up more, he was a good character.
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 00:22   Link #70
nine_tailed_kyuubi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Diedara is an asssssssssssssss, he is the worst akatsuki member IMO he just flies and makes explosives and keep commenting on his lame work of art, he must die and for me till now Sasuke isn't taking him seriously at all, Sasuke took out Orochimaru and is insanely strong now, Kishi wouldn't show us how greatly Sasuke developed in a fight against Diedara and Sasuke doesn't underestimate anyone and he doesn't say things that he can't do. At first he told Diedara if that's your level then there is no reason to take you seriously, the thing that surprised sasuke was Tobi's ability when he sliced him. Sasori, Hidan and Kakuzu were too much better than Diedara.

Hidan was an asshole and he was stupid because he was thinking about his religion all the time but all of these 3 were much stronger than Diedara so it will make no sense if Diedara survived this fight and i think the surprise is that we are going to see that Tobi is really strong. Kishi wanted to show us that Naruto and Shikamaru developed as well so that's why the kyuubi brat was able to kill Kakuzu and Hidan is immortal he is torn into pieces but he is alive he did not die he is just in no condition to fight. That is why shikamaru trapped him into their forest because no one goes their except tha nara clan and that way they will make sure he stays in that form forever.
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 00:47   Link #71
Ulquiorra
Espada
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Just because he's not the best doesn't mean he has no right to be "resurrected". Kakuzu isn't even recognizable as a person, he's a real zombie. Dying body with 5 hearts to keep himself alive. I mean I like Kakuzu and his Frankenstein thing going on but i'd rather have Hidan around. He's got more going for him as a personality.
None of the dead Akatsuki have the right to be resurrected. They all played their parts. Even the best villains only serve as plot devices for the heroes. It's best to keep the manga moving so we can see other characters(Suigetsu, ftw!). But personality aside, I don't see any reason for retreads like Hidan hanging around. He was Shikamaru's villain/antagonist. Shikamaru defeated him. Shikamaru's story is over. No more need for his villain. (As a side note, I have no idea why Kishi decided to have the smartest Konoha dude fight the stupidest Akatsuki member. People like to see power/ability vs. power/ability. Shika should have been involved with the most intelligent non-Itachi member. But that's another rant.)

Kakuzu might have been less of a character, but he tied more into what the Akatsuki are doing. He seemed to have a network of associates and business partners. Money seems to play a huge part in the Akatsuki plans and Kakuzu was in charge of that department. I would have liked to have learned more about him, but I understand that Kishi wanted to show Naruto beat someone up and move on.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 01:12   Link #72
Sazelyt
F i n
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
The latest extended version of the spoiler spoiled my day. The awakening of a new power (of Uchiha)... I currently have one guess, and it is MS, and if it happens, happening that early in this arc is really disappointing. I have always expected that to happen when he was very close to fighting Itachi (and if possible with the help of Kakashi). Though, maybe there is another Uchiha power we don't know, maybe summoning a beast at will.

And, if MS is used, after seeing Deidara's flashbacks, of Itachi using MS on Deidara, this part will sink the series to the deepest level possible, considering the similarity to Oro's defeat. I hope, this chapter and the upcoming ones prove me wrong.

Reply to Rurik:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sazelyt; 2007-06-21 at 01:41.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 01:17   Link #73
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sunset Park Neighborhood, Brooklyn, Newyork.
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
For me it seems Itachi doesn’t Kill needlessly, outside The Uchihas and Uchiha Shisui, Itachi have tried at all cost to not assasinate someone, which for me is his biggest mystery.
Not only do I agree with you, but I have a feeling my old Itachi theory. (more or less) will some how be used to explain this phenomenon. Now moving on to more important things. . .

This is the supposed longer version of the confirmed spoiler, read at your own risk.
Spoiler for Supposed Longer Version of Naurto 359 Confirmed Spoiler READ AT YOUR OWN RISK:

Well this backs up Ruriks quote up above even more, if this longer version of the spoiler is true (while the spoiler is confirmed this longer version is not, it could still be some fan's story). None the less, its pretty obvious Itachi using paralyzing jutsu on every shinobi, leaving Deidara alive after giving him a taste of the MS (Kakashi) etc. . . etc . . . It would also confirm that Itachi vs Deidara was before Deidara's initiation of Akatsuki.

If this longer version is true, the preview title for the next chapter is annoying, because when we find out what this new power is depending on its magnitude it really will officially be a "Sasuke Hype". "Next Issue, Sasuke awakens to a new power "Uchiha Awakens" It's obviously not the MS. So what is it? Its definitely the "Other power" everyone thought Sasuke would attain in order to fight on even grounds with his brother, maybe, just maybe a fourth tomoe in Sasuke's eyes? (Meaning a 4th dot in each eye). It would follow the example fo the C4. What you guys think this "New Power" is?

Maybe the Sharingan had more room to evolve but because Itachi activated his Mangekyo Sharingan at an early age it put a stopper on the evolution of his normal Sharingan? Just a guess that would explain the next step of evolution in Sasuke's Sharingan, if such a thing happens. Also since it indicates "Uchiha Awakens" I would assume the new power has nothing to do with the CS, at first I thought CS3!?! I doubt that’s the case, an evolution in Sasuke's Sharingan is more likely.
__________________

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2007-06-21 at 01:34. Reason: Spoiler Tags Fixed
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 01:53   Link #74
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Michael Dudikoff's American Ninja Dojo
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
None of the dead Akatsuki have the right to be resurrected. They all played their parts. Even the best villains only serve as plot devices for the heroes. It's best to keep the manga moving so we can see other characters(Suigetsu, ftw!). But personality aside, I don't see any reason for retreads like Hidan hanging around. He was Shikamaru's villain/antagonist. Shikamaru defeated him. Shikamaru's story is over. No more need for his villain. (As a side note, I have no idea why Kishi decided to have the smartest Konoha dude fight the stupidest Akatsuki member. People like to see power/ability vs. power/ability. Shika should have been involved with the most intelligent non-Itachi member. But that's another rant.)

Kakuzu might have been less of a character, but he tied more into what the Akatsuki are doing. He seemed to have a network of associates and business partners. Money seems to play a huge part in the Akatsuki plans and Kakuzu was in charge of that department. I would have liked to have learned more about him, but I understand that Kishi wanted to show Naruto beat someone up and move on.
I can understand your views on having a villain around but villains are characters themselves. Do you think Orochimaru's purpose is done and gone simply because Sasuke "killed" him? Villains come back at the disgression of the author, and i'm just saying i'd rather have Hidan come back over Kakuzu and Sasori, and even Deidara. A lot of you think Hidan's time is up after Shikamaru buried him alive, but we don't even know why he's immortal or how it works. We know Kakuzu had hearts to keep him alive, performing transplants with his threads or whatever but nothing has been revealed about how Hidan's immortality functions. Therefore, I think he'll definitely come back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Not only do I agree with you, but I have a feeling my old Itachi theory. (more or less) will some how be used to explain this phenomenon. Now moving on to more important things. . .

This is the supposed longer version of the confirmed spoiler, read at your own risk.
Spoiler for Supposed Longer Version of Naurto 359 Confirmed Spoiler READ AT YOUR OWN RISK:

Well this backs up Ruriks quote up above even more, if this longer version of the spoiler is true (while the spoiler is confirmed this longer version is not, it could still be some fan's story). None the less, its pretty obvious Itachi using paralyzing jutsu on every shinobi, leaving Deidara alive after giving him a taste of the MS (Kakashi) etc. . . etc . . . It would also confirm that Itachi vs Deidara was before Deidara's initiation of Akatsuki.

If this longer version is true, the preview title for the next chapter is annoying, because when we find out what this new power is depending on its magnitude it really will officially be a "Sasuke Hype". "Next Issue, Sasuke awakens to a new power "Uchiha Awakens" It's obviously not the MS. So what is it? Its definitely the "Other power" everyone thought Sasuke would attain in order to fight on even grounds with his brother, maybe, just maybe a fourth tomoe in Sasuke's eyes? (Meaning a 4th dot in each eye). It would follow the example fo the C4. What you guys think this "New Power" is?

Maybe the Sharingan had more room to evolve but because Itachi activated his Mangekyo Sharingan at an early age it put a stopper on the evolution of his normal Sharingan? Just a guess that would explain the next step of evolution in Sasuke's Sharingan, if such a thing happens. Also since it indicates "Uchiha Awakens" I would assume the new power has nothing to do with the CS, at first I thought CS3!?! I doubt that’s the case, an evolution in Sasuke's Sharingan is more likely.
I seriously hope its not another eye growth because that's just getting way uncreative this late in the series after 2.5 years of fictional time to have gone by.
__________________

Last edited by That Other Ninja; 2007-06-21 at 02:08.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 03:29   Link #75
Kowai
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SURREY
Age: 25
hidan cannot come back, he is a prisoner in the nara-clans forest.

Hopefully deidara will escape, but if sasuke activates ms (uchiha's power) its over. I think he was just saving it until he needed it just as kakashi did vs kakuzu.
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 03:35   Link #76
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
The latest extended version of the spoiler spoiled my day.
Don't let this scrypt spoils your day too much, it's probably fake.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 03:36   Link #77
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
how come you say that a man is a prisoner and he cannot come back...as far as we know he is still alive,burried...just waiting...
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 03:47   Link #78
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
I dont understand. It's confirmed to be true but also fake?
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 03:58   Link #79
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
The short spoiler is confirmed to be true, the extended one was posted by someone else who is rather known to make up fake spoiler.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 05:39   Link #80
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
The short spoiler is confirmed to be true, the extended one was posted by someone else who is rather known to make up fake spoiler.
Ok thanks for clearing that up...
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.