AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2007-06-21, 12:48   Link #1
arcadeplayer987

New call of duty trailer

Whar are you thinking about trhis new trailer??
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/20757.html

www.arcadebuilder.net - The Best Arcade Script. Own your own arcade website today
arcadeplayer987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 17:57   Link #2
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

I hate Mordern warfare, CoD don't continue WWII story. I want to play as a German soldier.
Old 2007-06-24, 22:26   Link #3
Lebron
I hear voices

I'm so sick of WWII shooters(excluding upcoming BIA HH), I welcome the new modern warfare venture.
Old 2007-06-24, 23:06   Link #4
TigerII
Pilot in Training

I don't like modern. CoD should stick with WWII. So many moderns today as well.

I am a WWII buff, and I agree there are a few too many WWII games. But its because we always get the same. D-Day amd Stalingrad.

There were alot more battles. I mean I can name three FPS total that involve the fight against the Japanese in the Pacific. There are so many more countries involved in WWII that it does get boring. But the three main names I play should stick with WWII. Medal of Honor, Brothers in Arms, and Call of Duty.

At the very least CoD could have given love to Korea or Vietnam.\

I won't be playing 4.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 01:59   Link #5
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

Mordern warfare have a lot of series too: Ghost recon, Raibow six, Battle field, Delta Force. Many of them is War against terrorist, so boring.

Many WWII FPS game have no allow for player play as German or Janpanese campains.
Old 2007-06-25, 02:40   Link #6
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Which is why I love the Battlefield series along with the Forgotten Hope mod.
Old 2007-06-25, 03:08   Link #7
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット

For some reason I felt like jumping from WWII to modern warfare made them seem more generic. It just seems like the direction everyone is going and they opted to just go with the flow.

To be honest though I haven't really liked a COD game since the first one, which I played on PC. Beat Big Red One on xbox, played half of the second one on 360, and probably played a quarter of a level of the third one on Wii (soon as I hit that first interaction scene with another soldier I decided the game wasn't for me, may try it again on 360).

I'll probably give this one a rental based on the graphics alone which have been the only thing to impress me coming from the game. Still feels like that same game just wrapped in a prettier package: <insert name here> go clear out that building/area, possibly taking this too talkative guy with you who'll generally follow you until you run into enemy then he'll just get in your way and take all the good cover; all the while the rest of the squad lights up a smoke.
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 09:31   Link #8
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Whcih is why I am looking foward to Medal of Honor Airborne. The maps are open, and whereever you land depicts the mission you get.
Old 2007-06-25, 12:37   Link #9
u43368
Disabled By Request

I'm sick of WW2, I can't wait for Modern Warfare.
u43368 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 13:10   Link #10
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Plenty of modern out now.
Old 2007-06-25, 13:23   Link #11
arcadeplayer987

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirotessTheNazi View Post
I hate Mordern warfare, CoD don't continue WWII story. I want to play as a German soldier.
I agree with you but this modern warfare CoD look very good

www.arcadebuilder.net - The Best Arcade Script. Own your own arcade website today
Old 2007-06-26, 14:07   Link #12
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

I don't like either modern warfare or WWII, as there are far too many games for those topics (I've already lost count of the realism shooters that take place in the freaking desert). It's just more of the same but vying for more features and more HD. They really should try on more diverse timelines.

What I really like to see is a "Cold War Turned Hot" FPS game in the 70s or 80s. I know a whole lot of RTS games have done that, but not a single good FPS. I mean you know...like Tom Clancy's Red Storm Rising, except it's not about the heroes, it's about the soldiers fighting over Germany.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 17:49   Link #13
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Hhmm a 360 trailer, hope they don't skip corners on the pc verson.

and why is it the ppl playing these demos always suck ass, now i know its just for showing whats going on or what can happen.
Old 2007-06-27, 12:45   Link #14
arcadeplayer987

The demo suck anyway because they are always better then the full version

Old 2007-10-24, 15:29   Link #15
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
There is one reason why Call of Duty 4 will kick ass: it's going to show-up every other "modern warfare" game out there. Come on, it is Call of Duty.

I hear you still get to play as soldiers from the three "traditional" CoD countries: U.S. Delta Force, British S.A.S., and Russian Spetsnaz. Also heard the creators completely made up the conflict, some kinda uprising or whatever around or after the fall of the Soviet Union I believe. I'm eager to see what's in store...
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-06, 22:01   Link #16
Rotton the Wizard
head slam magnet v. 2.0!

Has anyone played the full version yet? I've heard that single player is short but pretty much all of the 16 multiplayer maps and the different game modes are awesome. If you're playing it, how fun do you think the multiplayer is compared to other multiplayer shooters out right now (Halo 3, TF2, etc)? I'm so close to selling off some of my older games and buying this right now.