AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Old 2008-02-04, 08:04   Link #181
leungw

IchiKyo, your table board translation has been extremely helpful. Thank you.

Please keep up the great work and keep us posted on any updates on the guide.
leungw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-04, 09:17   Link #182
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
I have upload yesterday the guide of the Diary of the Dancing Daughter Haruhi
I have also add how many stars you need to fill for complete the Game on Good Graphism and how to beat the Game himself
I haven't finished yet but i suggest you to take a look on this page too
I have written the Translation of Each condition (30 in total)

Why my Star Games (A French Gameshop) didn't receive my DX yet T_T
Anyway

4 parts for the SOSwars, Look how the SD Graphism is perfect
Nagato fans will be amazed too since there's an animation with 2 Nagato (the one with the glasses and the Original One)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRabja851ic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSxGJys3pF8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rqv1Tmx1pA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQzpZJlzkS4

Last edited by IchiKyo; 2008-02-04 at 14:54.
IchiKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-04, 15:31   Link #183
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens

So there's no overarching story to this one? Just the whole "make a game" thing?
Old 2008-02-04, 16:23   Link #184
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Hum yeah... It's the only goal of the Game
But not only this, there's event sequence to be unlocked and it's more difficult to get...
I have only 34% of the Gallery and 32% of Game Completed
Old 2008-02-04, 18:39   Link #185
Kittie Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittie Rose View Post
Does anyone know where's the cheapest to get the PS2 game with the figure? And also how much I'd get reselling the game without the figure?
Seriously :/ I don't know where to begin looking for this, apart from on eBay. There must be a shop somewhere that has it. Help me out. Please.
Kittie Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-05, 08:25   Link #186
leungw

Quote:
Seriously :/ I don't know where to begin looking for this, apart from on eBay. There must be a shop somewhere that has it. Help me out. Please.
I pre-ordered from www.ncsx.com a few months ago at $95 + $8 shipping. I believe they have raised the price for new orders. I do not know what the new price is and whether they have more in-stock. I got my game + figure + bonus disc on Friday, only one day after the release date in Japan. Highly recommended.

I just checked eBay and saw an auction at $99 + $20 shipping from Japan. Not that bad, but no bonus disc.
Old 2008-02-05, 13:41   Link #187
Kittie Rose

Is there anywhere I can just get the figure?

They seem to have them on Yahoo auction japan but i can't find any that ship internationally.
Old 2008-02-05, 14:58   Link #188
leungw

Quote:
Is there anywhere I can just get the figure?

They seem to have them on Yahoo auction japan but i can't find any that ship internationally.
I personally was a little disappointed with the figure. It's made from the same soft plastic material like most gasaphon figures. Don't expect too much.
Old 2008-02-05, 16:43   Link #189
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

I can't really help for how to buy the Game since i'm live in France and order this one in a French Site... sorry

BTW about the Game
There's a little note about the Super SOS Wars (SRT)
Difficulty is different on Good and Bad Graphism
You can easily finish the Game on Good Graphism because everyone have their MAX stats BUT! On Bad Graphism, it's still a real pain so here's the Solution

Remember this
1. Move
2. Attack
3. Skill
4. Statut

Since i won't write Kanji or japanese character here (except on the FAQ), i will help for skill like this
1-2-3
4-5-6

Why the BAD Graphism is painful?
- If Kyon is killed, Game Over
- If One of the SOSdan Member is dead, chance of winning reach 0!
- If Turn 4 come, Game over
- Mikuru can be killed on One turn because of her poor Defense and HP...
- If Kyon stay behind to long whereas trying to attack, Game over!
- Asakura heal ALWAYS at 100%! There's only way for stop her for recovering and i'll give you how.

1st turn
Nagato use Skill 4 and 5, move 4 on the up and 1 to the Right and Attack
Kyon use Skill 3 and 4, move and stay on the left of nagato and Attack
After finish the Turn, select Defend for Kyon (Second Option and Second Option, then 1st Option for begin the Action)

2nd turn
Haruhi, Itsuki and Mikuru will come
For begin, use Skill 1 and 4 with Itsuki and Move 6 on the Up and 2 on the Right (near Kyon) and Attack
After this, select Mikuru and Skill 1, it will help her for attack and avoid Asakura Attack and then move 2 for the Left and 5 for the Up and Attack.
Then select Haruhi and select Skill 2 and 3 and move on the left of Mikuru and Attack Asakura (Haruhi have a Long Range Attack, that why she can't attack Asakura near of her)
Don't MOVE any CHARACTER NOW! It the best formation for avoid Asakura for healing her wounds!
Select Kyon and select the Skill 3 and 4 and Attack Asakura.
Finally select Nagato and select Skill 1 and 5 and attack.
Finish the Turn and defend again with Kyon, if everything goes well, he will survive and you will begin the last turn.

3rd Turn
The Last One, unless the Good Graphism, you will not receive any bonus strength bonus here (which was 25% Increased Attack Power), so you need to FINISH THIS!
Select Mikuru and Skill 1,2,4 and 6 (increase target, avoid, defense and healing everyone to 100%) and attack.
Before continue, use the 5th Skill of Nagato for decreased Asakura focus on recovering and
then continue with Itsuki by selecting Skill 4 for increased attack and Attack Asakura
It's now the last blow! Finish her with Haruhi! Skill 1,3 and 4 (Target, Attack and Defense) then ATTACK! Now it's finished...

About the Game you need to make
-Princess Maker have 3 Character so 3 Game : Haruhi, Mikuru and Nagato
Haruhi : The Diary of the Dancing Daughter Haruhi
Mikuru : The Diary of the Professional Singer Mikuru
Nagato : The Record of the Famous Gloutonous Women Nagato

-Dragon Quest have 3 Character Playable. If you have finish with Haruhi, it will automaticely redirect to Itsuki as a Third Character
- Itsuki as Companion : Haruhi
- Mikuru as Companion : Mikuru
- Nagato as Companion : Nagato

- SOS Wars have only 1 Character and it's Haruhi, there's no over character since everyone joined the Battle against Asakura

Game need to be unlocked is now the Card Game and the Dating Sim Game! (a VERY DIFFERENT GAME)

That all for the moment that i noticed since i'm in the middle of the Game but don't play for today, only writing a little about FAQ and doing Homework...

If you needed some help, ask
Old 2008-02-05, 19:55   Link #190
Kittie Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by leungw View Post
I personally was a little disappointed with the figure. It's made from the same soft plastic material like most gasaphon figures. Don't expect too much.
I don't mind soft plastic... as long as it looks okay and has good articulation. Personally I prefer figures to have soft plastic unless they're robots. Hard plastic feels wrong. Hasbro have started doing that to Marvel Legends now, Toybiz used more "natural" feeling plastics.
Old 2008-02-06, 08:36   Link #191
leungw

Quote:
I don't mind soft plastic... as long as it looks okay and has good articulation. Personally I prefer figures to have soft plastic unless they're robots. Hard plastic feels wrong. Hasbro have started doing that to Marvel Legends now, Toybiz used more "natural" feeling plastics.
Close-up.

Old 2008-02-06, 11:43   Link #192
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
So there's no overarching story to this one? Just the whole "make a game" thing?
In fact, there's really a Story
I have progressed and now i have finally Understand
There's really a Story

For begin with, i haven't explained how everything's begin...
During the 1st Day (New Game), Haruhi have decided that the Group will make Game and make the SOSDan famous and beating the Computer Club as well
But there's something too
Haruhi have created a Special Closed Space that trapped all the World Again
What's effect? Well... They will make Game Forever until they have not filfully Haruhi... So... They have to do this but there's an effect on the World
They have 4 Weeks for making a Game but those 4 Weeks are actually Infinite Day... Nagato explains to Kyon that they won't grown up, the Actual Timeline of the Real World is STOPPED just like how it was on Yakusoku, except that This Time, the entire SOSGroup will remember everything whereas the Real world don't know anything and will forget the Day after...
You have 4 weeks for making Game but actually even if you finish Good Graphism, Bad Graphism or Game Over, you actually trapped again on the Closed Space until you haven't completed Games. There's 3 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 Games actually but the last one have a lot of Scenario
3 Game for the Princess Maker, 3 Game for the Dragon Quest, 1 Game for the SF, 1 Card Game, 1 Board Game and finally a Love Game like Dating Sim / Visual Novel. But actually if you add that you have Bad Graphism too, there's no 11 Games but 22! + This one that you actually play... 23 Games!
The Gallery mode is also a pain for complete since you have to make all 23(22+this one you are currently playing ) games and completely fully desire of everyone to trigger special event.
It's a VERY HUGE game and a HUGE Story...
Well, i still prefer the Yakusoku Story until i have not finish the Real Ending of Tomadoi (that can be done only if you have created all Games and finish them)

It's too long, my FAQ will be long as well
Nagato, hug me please

Last edited by IchiKyo; 2008-02-06 at 13:32.
Old 2008-02-06, 15:52   Link #193
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKyo View Post
In fact, there's really a Story
I have progressed and now i have finally Understand
There's really a Story

For begin with, i haven't explained how everything's begin...
During the 1st Day (New Game), Haruhi have decided that the Group will make Game and make the SOSDan famous and beating the Computer Club as well
But there's something too
Haruhi have created a Special Closed Space that trapped all the World Again
What's effect? Well... They will make Game Forever until they have not filfully Haruhi... So... They have to do this but there's an effect on the World
They have 4 Weeks for making a Game but those 4 Weeks are actually Infinite Day... Nagato explains to Kyon that they won't grown up, the Actual Timeline of the Real World is STOPPED just like how it was on Yakusoku, except that This Time, the entire SOSGroup will remember everything whereas the Real world don't know anything and will forget the Day after...
You have 4 weeks for making Game but actually even if you finish Good Graphism, Bad Graphism or Game Over, you actually trapped again on the Closed Space until you haven't completed Games. There's 3 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 Games actually but the last one have a lot of Scenario
3 Game for the Princess Maker, 3 Game for the Dragon Quest, 1 Game for the SF, 1 Card Game, 1 Board Game and finally a Love Game like Dating Sim / Visual Novel. But actually if you add that you have Bad Graphism too, there's no 11 Games but 22! + This one that you actually play... 23 Games!
The Gallery mode is also a pain for complete since you have to make all 23(22+this one you are currently playing ) games and completely fully desire of everyone to trigger special event.
It's a VERY HUGE game and a HUGE Story...
Well, i still prefer the Yakusoku Story until i have not finish the Real Ending of Tomadoi (that can be done only if you have created all Games and finish them)

It's too long, my FAQ will be long as well
Nagato, hug me please

NEED THIS GAME.

Someone also needs to figure out how to patch this with a translation.
Old 2008-02-07, 10:47   Link #194
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Following the Charts
Even with Smash Bros Brawl, Devil May Cry 3 and TODRemake Leon, Haruhi finished on 4th
4. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya PS2 114.000 / 114.000
Not Bad at all
Old 2008-02-11, 09:22   Link #195
Jehuty77
Legendary Hero

Send a message via MSN to Jehuty77
So out of curiosity, are there any parts in the game where Haruhi and Kyon hook up?

I saw this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJm_HXIumKs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1_M9HwYYno

Whats going on?
Old 2008-02-11, 12:33   Link #196
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

There's a lot... It was during Game development, it can be unlocked by making the right event at the right moment
Those events that i record are during the Game development

The First one is when Haruhi think that there's something wrong in the sound Record and she check this with kyon
The Other one that Kyon seems to be tired and Haruhi seems to look at Kyon just like she did on Episode 13 TV (11)
There's many other just when Nagato bite kyon's arms or Mikuru Neck

I'm currently have making 19 Games to 22
84% Game Completed, 45% Gallery Completed
Near the End for the Game but not really since I really Want to complete the Gallery and finish my FAQ
Old 2008-02-11, 13:26   Link #197
Jehuty77
Legendary Hero

Send a message via MSN to Jehuty77
Too be honest I want to see what happens between the couple, I know the game doesnt directly connect to the main story but still I like to see them hook up since I like them as a couple.

Maybe if you see some special moments you can post some videos or just tell us what happens. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Old 2008-02-11, 14:46   Link #198
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Ok
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lBzxX3EM5N8
What about this one

To be honest, Haruhi have few Capture Event than Mikuru and Nagato but she have more CG of the Final Game Developement
I'm still help some people on Gamefaqs about the Game
I know that it's a hard game since there's a LOT to do

BTW, Event Capture are not only CG Event, it's a entire Special Event that the Character that you have choose, need to say something important to Kyon and acting more strangly than working on the Game, that why they are called Capture Event.

Last edited by IchiKyo; 2008-02-11 at 16:46.
Old 2008-02-12, 22:00   Link #199
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKyo View Post
Demonstration of the SOS Quest (Dragon Quest Parody Game) (Itsuki Path + NES Sprite during Battle [I have lost some Options during talking with Nagato])
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWUQ1R7EltE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8Vz4q1EwsU

Demonstration of the Princess maker Type : Dancing Diary of the Daughter Haruhi (1st Monrh Only since it's just a demonstration)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbnqVkCw_yE

Hacked Version (enable only after finish the Game you have created)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM_ELMe1_LA
Well it would be nice with the DQ game if Yuki would ever shut the heck up. Seriously that's kind of annoying. Chihara Minori is always a given as an unpleasant voice to hear but I don't remember Haruhi's voicing annoying me that much during the anime. I did remember Kyon's annoying me (I've never liked Sugita Tomokazu nor Chihara Minori much, moreso the latter since the former is at least tolerable whereas Minori frankly shouldn't even be voice acting period), but even he is alright here by comparsion. So all in all only Kyon and Mikuru seem to not irritate me as I watch these clips......huh....

So is there really much to playing the games that you make or are they mostly mini-games or what. Also is their some sort of gameplay element to making the games in and of themselves. Seems like the right direction for a Haruhi game to take, but also a bit confusing.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2008-02-12 at 22:11.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 23:50   Link #200
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Well it would be nice with the DQ game if Yuki would ever shut the heck up. Seriously that's kind of annoying. Chihara Minori is always a given as an unpleasant voice to hear
Ex...cuse me?

What... I don't even.... WHAT?