AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Should Naruto have a BLoodline Limit?
Yes 26 52.00%
NO 24 48.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-07-06, 16:22   Link #21
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_spartan View Post
Another aspect is that in the movies, he managed to make his Rasengan change it's power and even make a rasengan from a completly different energy.
Movies are filler written and such not real
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-07, 15:11   Link #22
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
There is one feature about Naruto that seams to make his strong. It is his past, I think that he might be the one who has the saddest past. He was hated and always alone. But we can clearly see that suffering makes him stronger. So he has to suffer before he becomes stronger.
We can clearly see that he might be somehow related to the 4th hokage, or he might be the 4th hokage. But in my opinion, he is like the son of the Kyuubi and the 4th Hokage, because of the features he has, I mean he is as stuborn and determined had the Kyuubi, he also has it's rage, and short temper. But he also has the 4th Hokage's dream, and wish to protect everyone. Not to mention his signature move.
I think that they should make a plot in Naruto where Naruto's origins and past are presented, as well as his destiny.
Old 2007-07-07, 19:24   Link #23
Icecolduchiha

I've been saying this foooorever, well my theory is a bit more along the lines, that he is a combination of the fourth and kyubi, because of the myth's about the fox, correlate with naruto's appearence and ability in a way that would suggest so, and the manga help's establish the possibility that what is believed about the fourth is wrong.
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 00:35   Link #24
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

baby dont hurt me dont hurt me no more

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 11:08   Link #25
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

naruto's the main character nuf said
Old 2007-07-08, 12:26   Link #26
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply_Me View Post
naruto's the main character nuf said
than what is sasuke?
Old 2007-07-08, 12:33   Link #27
Mandrake

naruto's secret love interest :P
Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 14:08   Link #28
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecolduchiha View Post
I've been saying this foooorever, well my theory is a bit more along the lines, that he is a combination of the fourth and kyubi, because of the myth's about the fox, correlate with naruto's appearence and ability in a way that would suggest so, and the manga help's establish the possibility that what is believed about the fourth is wrong.
How? Yondaime had sex with Kyuubi ? Naruto was born while Yondaime was still alive.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 16:42   Link #29
Icecolduchiha

read the myth's on the fox, maybe you would understand why actually taking a soul of a fox out of its body would destroy it over a long period of time, the fox's abilities to bend time and space plus the seals on naruto, the tech used and how it pulls into the user, the similarities, theres alot you don't know.... read up, then talk shit.....
Old 2007-07-25, 16:10   Link #30
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
I thought of many theories concerning Naruto, he could just as well be the Kyuubi and Yondaime's son for all we know. But he is showing a lot more then eveyone else in his age group, he has unriveled potential and I think that he will become the strongest. I mean the guy has been through a lot and he still has a long way to go.
Old 2007-07-25, 21:50   Link #31
Icecolduchiha

Check it out, theory inside a click

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxVKCcmrE6g
Old 2007-07-25, 23:24   Link #32
BlackShinobi07

Quote:

So according to the video Naruto was found near the boarder during the kyuubi attack and thus used as the vessal for the kyuubi since he was a new born baby without any parents or relatives to tell the 4th " Are you f****** crazy, trying to put a demon fox in my baby!!". Facinating theory. This kind of makes me think a little. Maybe the fourth was preparing Naruto while the the ninjas were holding off the kyuubi because at the beginning of Naruto you can here the ninjas saying to each other to hold back the kyuubi until the 4th arrives, and we all know the 4th can travel great distances pretty damn fast thanks to his teleportation jutsu. What could he have been doing? Remeber we see baby Naruto in a basket surrounded by candles, so maybe the fourth was preparing him to be the vessal of the kyuubi?

Or maybe Naruto was just a random baby who got the fox sealed in him because he was born at that particular time? I dont know, just throwing ideas out there.
Old 2007-07-25, 23:39   Link #33
Icecolduchiha

Yea I hope the next issue clears up some things
Old 2007-07-26, 06:00   Link #34
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Just to make things more interesting, what if Naruto was experimented on? I mean Orochimaru certainly had access to that kind of tehnology, why couldn't Yondaime have? Maybe that's why he has late... because he was preparing (making) Naruto, I mean several character have been surprized because of Naruto's control and resistance to the Kyuubi's chakra. Or who know, maybe Naruto was actually a weapon of Yondaime's, or even his son, or a clone of Yondaime. It really makes you wonder, doesn't it?
Old 2007-07-27, 18:44   Link #35
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_spartan View Post
Just to make things more interesting, what if Naruto was experimented on? I mean Orochimaru certainly had access to that kind of tehnology, why couldn't Yondaime have? Maybe that's why he has late... because he was preparing (making) Naruto, I mean several character have been surprized because of Naruto's control and resistance to the Kyuubi's chakra. Or who know, maybe Naruto was actually a weapon of Yondaime's, or even his son, or a clone of Yondaime. It really makes you wonder, doesn't it?
One of my theories .

Or he could have been late because Yondaime decided to use Naruto to seal the Kyuubi and Pein might be Naruto's jealous older brother who wanted Kyuubi too so Yondaime had to explain why Pein shouldn't have Kyuubi. That led Pein to making a group that captures bijuu so he can one day have Kyuubi for himself.

My other theory is that Naruto is the solution to Yondaime's and Kyuubi's souls mixing. Remeber the death god seal makes pacts with souls.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 01:47   Link #36
Icecolduchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
One of my theories .

Or he could have been late because Yondaime decided to use Naruto to seal the Kyuubi and Pein might be Naruto's jealous older brother who wanted Kyuubi too so Yondaime had to explain why Pein shouldn't have Kyuubi. That led Pein to making a group that captures bijuu so he can one day have Kyuubi for himself.

My other theory is that Naruto is the solution to Yondaime's and Kyuubi's souls mixing. Remeber the death god seal makes pacts with souls.
Iv'e been saying that for a couple of months...... so its nothing new.... the whole combination of the 4th and kyubi to become naruto deal that is...
Old 2007-08-19, 05:38   Link #37
Ero-Senn1n

Based on the latest manga chapters (up to 366) a theory of how could Naruto be of a bloodline from rain village:
Currently there is a civil war between two parties in rain village where Pein and BH are on one side. What if 16 years ago there were two opposing elite clans in the Rain village who were planning to make peace by having a marriage. The girl of one clan however loved Yondaime and they had a baby, called Naruto. After Naruto's birth they noticed the treachery of the girl who was supposed to marry Pein. To save Naruto's life Yondaime had to bring him to Konoha, but just at that time the Kyuubi arrived so Yondaime died. So Naruto's birth is the reason of the current civil war in the rain village. And if something happens to Jiraiya Naruto will have to return to his birth place.

This way Kishimoto could upgrade Naruto, let him have a new power which he discovers only when he returns to his origins. That would bring some balance in the story, because right now the sharingan is too strong for Naruto. Also the story of Naruto would not be so simple compared to Sasuke's.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 08:07   Link #38
inyourmamabed
Yourmama

He is just a boy dude. Because he learn quickly don't make him different, the deom do.
inyourmamabed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 08:59   Link #39
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Surelly Naruto has some hidden powers to rival the Sharingan, his origins indicate that he can become a lot stronger. You may think that his origins are unkown but some of the characters know. One of them being Kakashi.

Spoiler for the manga:
Old 2007-08-20, 10:51   Link #40
amOKchen
duel me

Quote:

This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote