AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

View Poll Results: Should Naruto have a BLoodline Limit?
Yes 26 52.00%
NO 24 48.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-08-22, 19:09   Link #61
Rezard

Thatīs nice, but doesnt explain how can Naruto hold such poisonous chakra.

What if Konoha people are really correct? And Naruto is really the Kyubi? Like Naruto is not really human, but a physical and human manifestation of the Kyubi.

No ....That would be too crazy, even for Kishi.
Rezard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-22, 19:18   Link #62
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezard View Post

What if Konoha people are really correct? And Naruto is really the Kyubi? Like Naruto is not really human, but a physical and human manifestation of the Kyubi.

Or it can be explained by Naruto being from a bloodline which can use this "posionous" chakra like his own. In which case Yondaime didn't chose a random guy, but he chose one whose body can stand against that poison.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-22, 19:40   Link #63
_Astaroth_
Genin

Well, naruto has in fact a great ammount of chakra but I think that only happens because he has the nine-tails inside him since he was a baby and the chakra of the kyubi gets mixed with him own chakra all the time
About the rasengan, it's true that kyubi didn't help him with that but i think there's another reason...the fourth hokage was the creator of rasengan and naruto have some relationship with him and that's why he was able to learn rasengan so fast (it's problably a stupid reason but I need to believe that the fourth and naruto have some realionship =p)
_Astaroth_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-22, 20:49   Link #64
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezard View Post
There is no definite answer yet but I think Naruto's body was mithridatized from the poisonous effect of the Kyubi chakra because Yondaime's seal was set up to allow this chakra to slowly mix with Naruto's.
That would explain why Jiraiya said it was meant to protect Naruto when he was analyzing the seal.

Quote:

Actually this was the case for the pilot of the manga but it was changed when it became serialized.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 03:20   Link #65
amOKchen
duel me

Dindt Jiraya say that, Naruto's chakra was strong enough to keep the kyubii at bay, sometime?
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 15:47   Link #66
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
You really have to check all the details here regarding the Kyuubi and Naruto.

First of all, Naruto was actually created, well actually his character, partially by the Kyuubi, because as we can see his character is a little like the fox itself.

Second, Naruto is just not any guy or ninja without power, because think about it, the Kyuubi's chakra is a little like poison itself, it could have killed any infant, in Naruto's case, from what I could tell, he was just born, so someone as frigile as that couldn't have survived for more then a few days, maybe a few weeks or months with that poison in their system.

Third, the Fox itself is rather a duble edged sword when it comes to advantages. Meaning that part of Naruto's chakra has to constantly mix with the Kyuubi's, this results in stronger and more chakra, but less chakra control. Meaning that he can't reach his full control of power unless his chakra becomes the same as the Kyuubi's.

Fourth, there are still many mysteries as to Naruto's origins, or why he is even a orphan, or why doesn't anyone in the village looks like him.

The fox gives Naruto chakra because it also wants to be released and as we are able to see, when Naruto reaches 4-tails mode, the fox as already reached his mind, this means that Naruto can somehow resist the presure of the Kyuubi's
concious and at the same time resist it's poisenous power which is something of a mystery, it really hit everyone by surprize when he was able to resist that much physical, and psychological pain.

Fifth, and final, it seams that the Kyuubi depends on Naruto to survive, in the same time Naruto needs the Kyuubi to survive, it seams like a devilish pact, because when you think about it, Naruto will have to live a life of constant fights
with more and more powerful enemies, at the same time live with the thought that
one day the Fox itself might esacape and use Naruto to destroy everything. That
is a lot of presure for a guy, don't you think?

One thing that I don't understand is that Yondaime seamengly left the choice to Naruto. The choice to whether save the world or destroy it, seing as how he can easily remove the seal from the cage that holds the Kyuubi and can easily cause
the end of the world. It seams that either Yondaime didn't know it would be like this or he has absolute trust in Naruto. Everyone else doesn't know that Naruto is
the Kyuubi's jailor (meaining that he can efortlessly release the Kyuubi). If they had, I am sure Naruto would be treated differently.
Old 2007-08-25, 07:34   Link #67
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
From the recent chapter (387) we can determine that:
Spoiler for manga:

We also know that Naruto Uzumaki can be translated as mealstrom or whirlpool, why could also mean that his mother could have been someone very important if her name also Uzumaki.
Still a lot of mysteries sprout with every new truth. The question now is does Naruto posses a bloodlimit ability (gekki genkai)? I mean even he doesn't know who his parents are, maybe such an ability could have remaind dormant or something. What do you think?
Old 2007-08-25, 09:57   Link #68
ichii
The Fonz

Send a message via Yahoo to ichii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_spartan View Post
Spoiler for manga:

We also know that Naruto Uzumaki can be translated as mealstrom or whirlpool, why could also mean that his mother could have been someone very important if her name also Uzumaki.
Still a lot of mysteries sprout with every new truth. The question now is does Naruto posses a bloodlimit ability (gekki genkai)? I mean even he doesn't know who his parents are, maybe such an ability could have remaind dormant or something. What do you think?
well did the 4th had a Kekkei genkai?
Old 2007-08-25, 11:16   Link #69
Zoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_spartan View Post
Spoiler for manga:

Just a nitpick:

Spoiler for manga:
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 15:44   Link #70
Ryuuchi
Totally not that guy

*Spoilers* Naruto's Bloodline Limit *Spoiler*

I donno if this topic was made before but I so then sorry and delete it ^^

I was thinking if it was possible for Naruto to have a Bloodline Limit, Think about it, it would defenetly help him not only against the other villans but also against Sasuke. It would balance things out against Sasuke:
Sasuke- Cursed Seal and Sharingan
Naruto- Kyuubi and ???? (Kickass Bloodline Limit)
If there was some kind of Bloodlimit that could rival or atleast help balance things out it would be awsome. I for one would love to see Naruto whit a Bloodline Limit, considering that we know almst nothing about his father and we know even less about his mother.
Old 2007-08-27, 15:53   Link #71
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

*ahem* Hell no.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 16:09   Link #72
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Send a message via AIM to Quzor
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
*ahem* Hell no.
I second that motion.
Quzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 16:16   Link #73
nubby

Lets face it, Naruto is weak...he has nothing going for him right now. Sooner or later, he's going to need a power up, DBZ style, so what better way than to give him a bloodline limit? Sure he has the kyuubi but if he uses the full power one, the kyuubi will take over, permanently.
nubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 17:23   Link #74
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

I want to see Naruto with a bloodlimit, for the eyes at least, but I don't think it's really going to happen. The writer himself admires people who are normal but go beyond their limits, like Krillin form DBZ, I think that if he adds a bloodlimit, it's not going to be something that will blow half the village away.
Old 2007-08-27, 17:26   Link #75
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Have either of you ever heard of the word "overkill"?
Old 2007-08-27, 17:35   Link #76
Ryuuchi
Totally not that guy

Quote:
Have either of you ever heard of the word "overkill"?
Well then you are saying that Sasuke is also "overkill" or "overpowered".
Old 2007-08-27, 18:15   Link #77
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuchi View Post
Well then you are saying that Sasuke is also "overkill" or "overpowered".
Uh... YEAH. We don't need two main characters blown out of proportion with an unreasonably powerful kekkei genkai.
Old 2007-08-27, 18:17   Link #78
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Uh... YEAH. We don't need two main characters blown out of proportion with an unreasonably powerful kekkei genkai.
yes we do. why? i dont know
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 18:24   Link #79
Ryuuchi
Totally not that guy

Quote:

Sasuke has become too much of a main char. The show is Naruto not Sasuke and yet he gets soo much attention and he is overpowerer, I mean come on the fight against Deidra was proof enough.
Naruto needs something to balance the odds.
Old 2007-08-27, 18:26   Link #80
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I am probably one of the few or the only one who thinks.

Kyuubi (Bijuu) > Any (advanced) bloodline limit(s)

Naruto has shown quite a few things by using the Kyuubi's power. And that has been alot more impressive then the (Mangekyou) Sharingan so far. Things such as:

- Super Healing (nearly instant)
- Deflecting tools (needles)
- Chakra armour
- Deflecting/Overpowering Jutsu's

Spoiler for manga event..concerning the Kyuubi:

It was clearly visible that Naruto had one tail vs Sasuke....can you imagine what will happen if more tails sprout? Like all 9. Besides the Sharingan couldnt predict the movements of the Kyuubi Chakra.

These things are alot more impressive. Besides....before the massacre using the power of a bijuu was what most ninja wars were all about. To control their power.
There are also only max. 9 jinchuuriki's out there. While there were dozens of Uchiha's or Hyuuga's.

Using it's power....Gaara was already a monster and a killing machine as a mere child...and he took out chuunins (and possibly jounins aswell) therefor my vote goes to "NO" Naruto doesnt need one. He's got the best bijuu out there...and with the Kyuubi his potential could be nearly infinite.