AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

View Poll Results: Should Naruto have a BLoodline Limit?
Yes 26 52.00%
NO 24 48.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-08-27, 18:30   Link #81
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuchi View Post
Sasuke has become too much of a main char. The show is Naruto not Sasuke and yet he gets soo much attention and he is overpowerer, I mean come on the fight against Deidra was proof enough.
Naruto needs something to balance the odds.
Sasuke has limits. They'll become more apparent as the series progresses. A kekkei genkai for Naruto is aesthetically displeasing and you're right, Sasuke IS a main character and has been from the start but any one character can't be in the spotlight forever. Naruto will surpass him on his own without the need of a special DNA trait. Relax. If anything, removing Kyuubi from Naruto might have a reversal affect (if any of you have watched Kung-Fu Hustle you'll know what i'm talking about) when the monster's essence from him being gone might "free" or "unblock" his true potential by means of chakra function. *wink*
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 18:30   Link #82
epyon96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I am probably one of the few or the only one who thinks.

Kyuubi (Bijuu) > Any (advanced) bloodline limit(s)

Naruto has shown quite a few things by using the Kyuubi's power. And that has been alot more impressive then the (Mangekyou) Sharingan so far. Things such as:
Not sure about that considering how we saw Sharingan pacify Naruto's Kyubi in his head.

Who knows, maybe kyubi was waiting to come out and destroy sasuke right when he left.

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 18:35   Link #83
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96 View Post
Not sure about that considering how we saw Sharingan pacify Naruto's Kyubi in his head.

Who knows, maybe kyubi was waiting to come out and destroy sasuke right when he left.
You make it seem like he shut down Kyuubi with his Sharingan. That was just a depiction inside Naruto's conscience.
Old 2007-08-27, 18:37   Link #84
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96 View Post

Spoiler:
Old 2007-08-27, 18:53   Link #85
Ryuuchi
Totally not that guy

I know and admit that 4-Tail Kyuubi is a awsome power, look what it did to Orochimaru, Naruto could have killed him if Yamato didn't step in. BUT Naruto can't control himself whit 4+ tails so having some power he could control would be cool.
Old 2007-08-27, 18:54   Link #86
Kinjo

Quote:
Sasuke has become too much of a main char. The show is Naruto not Sasuke and yet he gets soo much attention and he is overpowerer, I mean come on the fight against Deidra was proof enough.
Naruto needs something to balance the odds.
One or two guns perhaps? That should give him the edge. With the clones and all.
Kinjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 18:59   Link #87
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
I know and admit that 4-Tail Kyuubi is a awsome power, look what it did to Orochimaru, Naruto could have killed him if Yamato didn't step in. BUT Naruto can't control himself whit 4+ tails so having some power he could control would be cool.
Maybe if this were American comics where Superman isn't the only omega-level super-powered individual and ideas can run wild with the possibilities, but... it isn't. Yes it would be cool but its too late for that to happen and affect his character. It would be a drastic change in Naruto's embodying persona to give him an ability like that now and would more diminish him as a worthwhile character than not. Besides, his father was the best of the best and he (by all reasonable accounts) didn't rely on a kekkei genkai. Don't stop short on Naruto too soon. He will impress us soon enough.
Old 2007-08-27, 19:52   Link #88
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I am probably one of the few or the only one who thinks.

Kyuubi (Bijuu) > Any (advanced) bloodline limit(s)

Naruto has shown quite a few things by using the Kyuubi's power. And that has been alot more impressive then the (Mangekyou) Sharingan so far. Things such as:

- Super Healing (nearly instant)
- Deflecting tools (needles)
- Chakra armour
- Deflecting/Overpowering Jutsu's

Spoiler for manga event..concerning the Kyuubi:

It was clearly visible that Naruto had one tail vs Sasuke....can you imagine what will happen if more tails sprout? Like all 9. Besides the Sharingan couldnt predict the movements of the Kyuubi Chakra.

These things are alot more impressive. Besides....before the massacre using the power of a bijuu was what most ninja wars were all about. To control their power.
There are also only max. 9 jinchuuriki's out there. While there were dozens of Uchiha's or Hyuuga's.

Using it's power....Gaara was already a monster and a killing machine as a mere child...and he took out chuunins (and possibly jounins aswell) therefor my vote goes to "NO" Naruto doesnt need one. He's got the best bijuu out there...and with the Kyuubi his potential could be nearly infinite.
Spoiler for Manga:
Old 2007-08-27, 20:12   Link #89
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
No, and even if he ends up with a blood line, dear god, no more super eyeballs, its gotta be one of the most retarded things ever conceived.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 20:35   Link #90
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

i think a bloodlimit that had something to do with his feet would be cool... let's look into that...
Old 2007-08-27, 21:08   Link #91
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Who voted yes? He already has Kyubi and he doesn't more uber power, and it is just too random since it was never implied or hinted.
Old 2007-08-27, 21:40   Link #92
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperlion View Post
Who voted yes? He already has Kyubi and he doesn't more uber power, and it is just too random since it was never implied or hinted.
The majority of people under the age of 18.
Old 2007-08-27, 21:53   Link #93
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
The majority of people under the age of 18.
Well I am 17 and people should know that Naruto with bllod line limit is not Naruto, Naruto is about a loser kid, who through hard work becomes a great ninja. That has been the idea since the beginning of Naruto, so giving him a blood line limit is going against the idea.
Old 2007-08-27, 22:18   Link #94
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Well I am 17 and people should know that Naruto with bllod line limit is not Naruto, Naruto is about a loser kid, who through hard work becomes a great ninja. That has been the idea since the beginning of Naruto, so giving him a blood line limit is going against the idea.
no not really
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 23:28   Link #95
nubby

Quote:

sure........more like a loser who hasnt amounted to anything with his hard work and has to resort to cheating by using steroids, oops, i meant kyuubi.
nubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 23:51   Link #96
Ichimaru

give him hiraishin = case close
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 00:02   Link #97
Thrillhouse

Mmmm rather than a limit I would much like him to some how assimilate or be able to call on Kyuubi whenever he sees fit or do what Kyuubi can.

He should be able to use chakra the same way Kyuubi can, we all know Naruto probably has the most amount of chakra in the series or close enough, I would like to see him be able to do things like Kyuubi can like extend and grab things, chakra armor and increase healing speeds and such.
Thrillhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 00:17   Link #98
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillhouse View Post
Mmmm rather than a limit I would much like him to some how assimilate or be able to call on Kyuubi whenever he sees fit or do what Kyuubi can.

He should be able to use chakra the same way Kyuubi can, we all know Naruto probably has the most amount of chakra in the series or close enough, I would like to see him be able to do things like Kyuubi can like extend and grab things, chakra armor and increase healing speeds and such.
Even if your blood limit is healing, it still stuffs up your body as describe tsunade...regenerating cells at a faster rate.....shorteneds ur lifespan

if he does have a bloodlimit, it has to be something unique not seen yet in the manga imo.
Old 2007-08-28, 02:40   Link #99
kirose
The Destiny Child

I really hope that naruto doesnt get a bloodline limit. it would completly ruin his character in my mind. naruto is someone that has had to work hard for everything, and if he suddenly got a bloodline limit, it would betray that.
kirose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 04:48   Link #100
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
He could start doping on drugs, I mean using "assistance" like sasuke XP
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote