AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-01-14, 12:14   Link #181
zibi88

well if a single bottle was able to get to miskai... I guess she will be able to get to the island XD

still its funny like shit how miskai's personality changed on 2pages XD

1st page out of those two... she looks like a quiet sorrow girl that looks on the sky where her brother is....

next page (last) she is a tsudare... declaration of war xD its just funny like shit... how people are mistaken by only look xD here she looks like a shy one... and next she is all pissed and declars to any girl that approches ikto and does soemthing to him (steal heart or his virginity)... " I will never forgive !!"

and all girl on island on last panel felt that presence XD

so yeah I hope misaki will be shown in next chapters... as she travels to the island and she knows its name from ikutos letter...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-14, 16:37   Link #182
Flower
Purrrfectly cuddly! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
FINALLY !!!!

today raw of c105 appeared... well it wasnt that interesting besides 3last pages !!! fianlly something that I hoped to happen...

we see MISAKI !! she is looking on the sea while holding ikuto's message bottle (from chapter 1-2 that he thrown to ocean and wanted to appologize to his sister that he cant be at her birthday)

misaki is TSUDARE XD she is pissed from jelousy :P.... I mean she reads it and there are all GIRL names in it....

than she gets pissed... and yells that mostly that if something happens to her brother she wont forgive xD soo I guess Misaki will rush to find that Airantou Island and get her brother back from all those girls (tooo many rivals)

anyway after misaki declares her rage of jelousy... ayame, machii and suzu feel a strange tension xD they mostly subconciously felt misaki's rage XD (which she is far far away from them... so the declaration of misaki is strong)

still its interesting that I trought that misaki is quiet and calm girl... she turns out to be overprotective of ikuto... she loves him for sure... and she cant allow other girls around him xD so I cant wait for her to appear on the island XD
FINALLY there is a change in plot/story. Lets hope the mangaka takes this to a good place. FOr me this manga has been kinda dry at times....
Old 2011-01-14, 16:52   Link #183
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycanid View Post
FINALLY there is a change in plot/story. Lets hope the mangaka takes this to a good place. FOr me this manga has been kinda dry at times....
still I have a feeling that we wont see misaki anytime soon again... yet I hope we will skip to her side for a bit in order to get a rest from airantou island for a while... 105 chapters is kinda enought ^^

misaki brings hope for a plot move.... mostly for ikuto misaki is his whole family and thinks only about her (and not father as he is the case of his running away) so if misaki gets there (both will be stuck XD) and so ikuto will lose a point of leaving the island as his family is with him on the island ^^

misaki well she is pissed becouse ikuto wrote that he was saved by those girls... and that she shouldnt worry about him xD..... while misaki cant accept this... soooo many woman around her brother and each of them might take his heart and purity xD so yeah she is pissed...(well I first throught that she was yelling at ikuto that he choiced to stay with so many girls and has fun so he doesnt plan to return... but still the feeling of misakis rage was felt by girls only and not ikuto... xD

so yeah mostly it was reffering to them as rivals that might take away her brother.... she wanted to go on a date with him... and mostly reveal that they are not blood related and tha she loves him and so they can be a couple... yet she had no chance of doing so becouse he went missing... now she gets a message and sees lots of girl names in it xD so no wonder she is pissed.... she had no chance of expressing her feelings and than gets to see so many girls who might take her spot...

I'm waiting for scanlation... I guess for only the last 3pages as other stuff is just like allways dry without deeper meaning and spark... (dry plot)

while misaki gives hope that the manga is going somewhere at least and is not a pack of random events that head nowhere ^^
Old 2011-05-14, 07:14   Link #184
zibi88

Spoiler for ch.109:

Last edited by zibi88; 2011-05-14 at 10:35.
Old 2011-05-14, 07:22   Link #185
Shadow5YA

I don't think Misaki is coming anytime soon. We thought she would get involved at the end of 105, but then we get this dream arc.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 18:33   Link #186
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 110:
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 20:31   Link #187
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I completely forgot about this series until someone bumped it back up.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 14:39   Link #188
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

It's gotten very boring in the sense that no progress anywhere can be seen.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 14:57   Link #189
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
It's gotten very boring in the sense that no progress anywhere can be seen.
well ch111 is boring like hell...112 no progress at all too...113 same not much is happening....

after amazing ch108-109 where there were questions about Suzu's mom, Ikuto and that ancient memory... him beign a snow fairy magnet which even supprised Tsurara about it as she starts to understand stuff... and offcourse misaki's apperance... and everything in like 2-3chapters...

but now its again "off the rails" no developments in the main story... next chapter is a lost one too
Spoiler for little spoiler...:

seriously if the author will do stuff like this than the manga will seriously die...not only it takes month to wait...but we dont have a story in it at all ;/ like it goes to nowhere for many months and there is no sight of "goal" in the series... so we dont know where it heads...

I was really facicnated with it as soon as it got back to story progress... and why ikuto had the smell of the fairy summoner... misaki's maybe soon apperance to the island....after clifhanger of 109 with tsurara... I was all burned up for ch110... and than my hopes where instantly Crushed... and the shock remained till now...
Old 2011-12-05, 04:24   Link #190
ShiroiRyu

111 scanlated : so much fanservice here. ^^
In same time, want to know, another team will do the chapters ? oo

112 : Cute chapter.
Loved the bird and the end. XD

You can click on it for a animated version.

Last edited by ShiroiRyu; 2011-12-06 at 05:21.
Old 2012-01-03, 21:00   Link #191
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 114:

Old 2012-01-11, 04:15   Link #192
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 115:

Old 2012-01-11, 05:31   Link #193
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

what chapters are the raws up to?
Old 2012-01-11, 06:17   Link #194
Johnny
Working the bags...

117 is the most recent raw...

ch 115, cotton candy huh? Nothing will surprise me now. Well maybe Ikuto not acting like a complete spazz over the girls might be a good one...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 06:49   Link #195
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

huh id thought theyd be alot further ahead considering that huge gap between chapters not long ago
Old 2012-02-07, 03:18   Link #196
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 116:

Old 2012-02-07, 21:11   Link #197
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
Spoiler for 116:
hmm..that little creature remind me to some dragon-like creature that worshipped in the island when Akane/Machi talk with Ikuto...Karyuu-sama's child? lol
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 03:02   Link #198
ShiroiRyu

Half of that was not a dream... yes. XD
And he is going to Japan !

Old 2012-07-11, 02:55   Link #199
cyberdemon

123 raw is out. Big Reveal!

Spoiler for 123:
Old 2012-07-11, 06:07   Link #200
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
123 raw is out. Big Reveal!

Spoiler for 123:
I forgot about this manga and WAIT MISAKI!? HIS SISTER RIGHT?

Tags
romance, shounen