AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-04-23, 12:29   Link #161
Johnny
Working the bags...

Ikuto got the money shot twice in both chapters, and handled it like a kindergartener would...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 14:09   Link #162
Wrath88
Kissing...

I think the only person I've seen that can compete with Ikuto on blood loss would be Bakatest's Voyeur.
Old 2010-04-23, 15:25   Link #163
zibi88

anyway I really hope that the author will come to his senses.... and finally starts to move the plot a little further.... I understand that its a gag manga.... but still some things are alreayd overused and its getting boring like hell....

I seriously hope that Ikutos sister will get the bottle message (from the beggining of manga)... and the story would more focus on the ikutos sister is searching for him... while ikuto searches a way to escape from the island in order to save his sister from getting near this island and dieing in whirlpools... (kinda like in anime)

bu before that ikuto gets the bottle message back... and hell breaks loose on this island kinda like trying to no let ikuto escape from the island as he is the only man and hope for the island ^^

well somethig must move foward... currently the last chapter is 96... but it didnt moved much in plot development comapred to current scanlation chapter >__< which is kinda sad....

It's bugging me what Ikutos sister wanted to tell him at her birthday (on that date).... I guess she would say that she was adopted and is not blood-related to ikuto so she wants to be his girlfriend as she loves him..... the same it might turn out that Misaki (ikutos sister) is in reality from the Airantou island (similar to michiru a half-snow fairy [cold resistance and cold likeing as ikturo said... even the hair color matches + face look)

anyway I would like to see that ikuto leaves the iosland at another storm..... as he finds misaki at the other side of the whirlpool.... after the talk ikuto decides to go back to the island.... here a talk between him and misaki happens.... that she loves him and that she is not blood-related.... Ikuto in shock... misaki hugs him but it ends up both landing in water.... while holding together they are pulled in by the whirlpool....... so it ends that ikuto and misaki wake up at the beach..... and misaki starts to live with ikuto and suzu........ buigling up his harem.... since his only family member he likes is with him now on the island so he doesnt need to leave it anymore...

anywya this is kinda what I see as ending.... becouse all girls leaving island for the outside world is kidna extreme... too huge culture differnece shock XD not able to live in current technical era.......

so I hope the author will move this issue a little bit further... since it looks like he totaly forgot about the bottle-message... and misaki....... it would be nice if few chapters switched to the outside world... as the time misake gets the message and her reaction and plans on what to do... live as it is... or start the search for ikuto as he must be in trouble sicne he send a message in bottle..... kinda refreshment to see something different than the same gags over and over again ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 17:29   Link #164
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

You want the Anime ending?

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 01:17   Link #165
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
You want the Anime ending?
similar but not identical.... in anime Misaki goes back with with the boat....

but I want misaki to stay with ikuto on the island along with other girls.... the same she would confess what she wanted to.... we would learn what is the connection between her and Michiru (and her mom the snow fairy)..... and iktuo wouldnt have to leave the island anymore.... so hell might get loose ^^

like current thing would be to form a strong relantionship with iktuo... Misaki (his most likely adopted sister) + suzu + other girls....

simply I want Misaki to join the pack... kinda something to move the story further.... since most of the chapters contain the same things... which is rather boring already to see the same reactions... the same traps.... the same other girls actions (which kinda is already annoying...)
Old 2010-05-08, 03:42   Link #166
ZeKeR
Superbad

Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
If misaki DID ever join..... Ikuto has already an island full of girls..... and his girlfriend suzu
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 22:33   Link #167
ZeKeR
Superbad

Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
New chapters posted.... and really.........

Ikuto really has a sharp eye... seeing minor details in suzu's body....
Old 2010-06-25, 09:21   Link #168
Wrath88
Kissing...

You sure it's not repetition?
Old 2010-07-21, 00:44   Link #169
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

This is turning out very well. Needs a 2nd Season Anime.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 12:49   Link #170
ShiroiRyu

Hum ... The 99 is really good ... Not the chapter itself but for the last question :

Spoiler for 99:
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-20, 17:39   Link #171
ellifeedn
Thinker

How many raw chapters are there after chapter 100?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-20, 19:24   Link #172
Johnny
Working the bags...

Chapter 96 was the last chapter in volume 17. The latest raw chapter I've seen was chapter 102...
Old 2010-10-21, 12:54   Link #173
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 101:

Snif ... The 102 is the last RAW out. :'(
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-21, 17:59   Link #174
cyberdemon

here's the information that is been implied over the last 2 chapters:

Spoiler for info:

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2010-10-21 at 22:38.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 01:28   Link #175
zibi88

it would be interesting if Misaki (ikuto's sister) after getting the info that ikuto send to her in first chapters (message in a bottle) goes on a jurney to find Ikuto... and she lands on island where Suzu's mother is.... after asking where airantou island is she starts to travel with Suzu's mom and kinda land on the island together

so now there could be few choices

- Suzu gets her mom back who is the most important person to her.... so Ikuto can leave the island back to japan along with misaki (back to their own worlds) as he wont leave suzu alone (since her mom is there)

- Suzu gets her mom back... and than she forces Ikuto to stay (as no male is on the island) XD so ikuto is totaly screwed now... misaki goes back to japan alone as she see's he is ok...

- Ikuto and Misaki stay on the island (as mostly they are not blood related) along with suzu and her mom.... but ikuto is screwed becouse even misaki goes for the hunt for ikuto (well it was clear that she has feelings for him as she wanted to go on a date with him xD)

still I wonder what kind of island suzu's mom landed on..... still what if its Japan or its islands... and the guy that handed out the medic-box in the ikuto-misaki flashback (talking about misakis birthday and present as going on a date with her).... we saw a guy with a scar that looks exacly the same as suzu's dad had in flashback's ^^ so maybe suzu;s parents landed close to ikuto's house... and so they would help misaki to search for airantou island and ikuto

heh soooo many ways for the story.... yet they only focus on not moveing the most important plot parts further.... misaki totaly disappeared... kinda the development between ikuto and girls did not move much from the start... well suzu is more overprotective of ikuto... as she easyly gets pissed (in her angry cat aura) out from pure jelousy that ikuto looks on a different girl and not her (she treats ikuto as her own belonging xD)

but still a huge development part is missing... something big is needed to happen so the story could progress faster...
Old 2011-01-14, 06:39   Link #176
zibi88

FINALLY !!!!

today raw of c105 appeared... well it wasnt that interesting besides 3last pages !!! fianlly something that I hoped to happen...

we see MISAKI !! she is looking on the sea while holding ikuto's message bottle (from chapter 1-2 that he thrown to ocean and wanted to appologize to his sister that he cant be at her birthday)

misaki is TSUDARE XD she is pissed from jelousy :P.... I mean she reads it and there are all GIRL names in it....

than she gets pissed... and yells that mostly that if something happens to her brother she wont forgive xD soo I guess Misaki will rush to find that Airantou Island and get her brother back from all those girls (tooo many rivals)

anyway after misaki declares her rage of jelousy... ayame, machii and suzu feel a strange tension xD they mostly subconciously felt misaki's rage XD (which she is far far away from them... so the declaration of misaki is strong)

still its interesting that I trought that misaki is quiet and calm girl... she turns out to be overprotective of ikuto... she loves him for sure... and she cant allow other girls around him xD so I cant wait for her to appear on the island XD
Old 2011-01-14, 08:21   Link #177
DarkLordOfkichiku

Heh. Well, let's see if Misaki'll make it to the island. Would be quite fun to see her interact with the rest of the island's populace (especially the resident yuki-onna)
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-14, 11:39   Link #178
Johnny
Working the bags...

So a one in a billion chance to make it on the island will now become a two in a billion chance? Pretty convenient that she will be able to make it on the island just to create some more drama. I suppose then he'll stop writing the plot in circles so it might be a good thing, but won't hold my breath. Not that it'll matter since Ikuto is a dumbass when it comes to females. You'd think he'd never had come into contact with females before being Gilligan'ed on the island...
Old 2011-01-14, 11:53   Link #179
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
So a one in a billion chance to make it on the island will now become a two in a billion chance? Pretty convenient that she will be able to make it on the island just to create some more drama. I suppose then he'll stop writing the plot in circles so it might be a good thing, but won't hold my breath. Not that it'll matter since Ikuto is a dumbass when it comes to females. You'd think he'd never had come into contact with females before being Gilligan'ed on the island...
with how overprotective she's sounding it's possible that he didn't have that much contact.

as for how she gets in maybe she awakens to her powers and makes a bridge of ice over the whirlpools. I wonder why Ikuto never bothered to ask one of the ones on the island to try that. Or ikuto told her how he got in and she tries to mimic it.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-14, 12:07   Link #180
Johnny
Working the bags...

How about a bunch of the girls show Ikuto their bare arms and he will shoot a ridiculous stream of blood from his nose in which then have Michiru start to freeze it creating said bridge...

Tags
romance, shounen