AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2007-09-19, 00:49   Link #81
WaytoDawn

ok, is it just me, or does the Nirvash ZERO spec2 seriously lack in the weapons department...only a boomerang? And flares? Sure it can change into plane form but how is that useful compared to spec1 where you have a big gun? Is there some attack i don't know here?
WaytoDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-19, 07:52   Link #82
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Freedom and Justice, God and Master are only available after you purchase them. They're not part of the story, sad to say, which is why they don't join you.

Wing Zero Custom, you get it when you chose to stay in World A for the first split. You get a different unit if you chose World B. And yes, he's much better in this game than in ACE2.

WaytoDawn, Nirvash is a close combat unit. Try it out for yourself, adapting Nirvash to melee, then you'll see how broken it actually is.
Old 2007-09-19, 15:36   Link #83
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
I remember somewhere in the game there was a choice to stay in World 1 or warp(bosun jump?) to World 2. I think staying in World 1 will allow you to get WZC.

PS. How did you guys get Freedom or God? Me being quite bad at the game, was only able to get those 2 in the buyable menu. Tsk.
Ah yes, I forgot about getting units depending on which world route you take.

As for Freedom and God, yes they are only available through the buy menu.
Old 2007-09-22, 03:09   Link #84
WaytoDawn

hey guys, i am starting to enjoy using the nirvash. But the thing is, i've seen a vid and a pic where the spec 2 is carrying out the seven swell atk. It has a pink orb in its hand. It is during in game and not cut scenes. Any help?
WaytoDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 02:08   Link #85
RavenHawk
Tsundere Killer

Send a message via MSN to RavenHawk Send a message via Yahoo to RavenHawk
I usually use this combination for all missions:

W-Zero Gundam Custom, Justice Gundam (with or /w/o METEOR), Freedom Gundam (with or w/o/ METEOR).
I usually pilot the W-Zero so I can finish a mission quickly.

What's your favorite combination?

Spoiler for Rant:

Last edited by RavenHawk; 2007-09-23 at 02:27.
RavenHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 02:23   Link #86
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Either Wing Zero Custom, Freedom, Gundam X Divider, Double X, Black Serena, or the Ixbrau (any form will do) with Master Gundam and God Gundam as my backups.
Old 2007-09-23, 02:31   Link #87
Ottocycle

I don't get how Freedom is so good though, with that horrible lagtime inbetween attacks.

On another note, I haven't even seen a trace of Black Salena, even if I've just finished the game once.

My favourite combinations are the 3 VF-1Ss, or Nu(Main Unit)+Freedom+Double X
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 02:36   Link #88
RavenHawk
Tsundere Killer

Quote:
I don't get how Freedom is so good though, with that horrible lagtime inbetween attacks.

On another note, I haven't even seen a trace of Black Salena, even if I've just finished the game once.
I got used to piloting Freedom, but I usually use it as a bodyguard than use it as my main mecha. Come to think of it, I did get used to piloting the other mecha.

Whenever I get a new mecha, I test pilot it at the simulators. When I don't like a particular mecha (in terms of control), I usually utilize it as a bodyguard so no mecha is left unused. See I like all my mecha fully upgraded.
Old 2007-09-23, 02:48   Link #89
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:

My favourite combinations are the 3 VF-1Ss, or Nu(Main Unit)+Freedom+Double X
You don't just pull off the laggy attacks just off the bat, you wait for an opportunity. That's why I love Freedom. It's rail guns are absolutely decimating, and the beam cannons are quite strong, even if they hold you in place. With the Limiter off, though...it's just beamspam, beamspam, beamspam.

Black Sarena, you get it if you pick Route A in the second route split. It's been weakened a bit so it's not as strong as it was in ACE2.
Old 2007-09-23, 02:54   Link #90
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
You don't just pull off the laggy attacks just off the bat, you wait for an opportunity.
True enough, but what about it's melees then? I'd hate to meet a group of Zakus(or are they Hizacks?) guarding a field generator with that kind of melee...

Oh well, guess I'm not skilled enough
Old 2007-09-23, 07:56   Link #91
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Yeah. There's no question about that: Freedom's melee is HORRID, and only the OO[] combo is the decent combo to use.
Old 2007-09-23, 10:14   Link #92
RavenHawk
Tsundere Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Yeah. There's no question about that: Freedom's melee is HORRID, and only the OO[] combo is the decent combo to use.
Well, yeah I don't like the Freedom much, so I tend to use it as a bodyguard, and I usually equip it with the METEOR. Sometimes I do pilot the Freedom now and then to get the controls right. It's not all bad once you get used to it. Just pair it off with some hard hitters like the W-Zero Custom and a powerful one of your choice.
Old 2007-09-26, 04:51   Link #93
Ottocycle

Anyone found
Spoiler for last boss:
to be so cumbersome and dumb it's not fun at all? But the rest of the scenarios' bosses were great though, especially Char(though I thought he was the most pedestrian villain in the entire game, with the number of lines he has being countable on my 2 hands)
Old 2007-09-26, 05:03   Link #94
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Er, so I've just started ACE 3. Slow I know, but I have other backlogs as well.

So, when does Nirvash become playable? And Black Selena for that matter.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-26, 05:18   Link #95
Ottocycle

LOL backlogs.

Nirvash comes in rather early since the Gekko-gou is one of your main mother ships besides the Nadesico B.
Black Selena...I haven't got it yet since I've only completed the game once and haven't covered the path splits. Worse, I only had one save game file T_T

ADD: Oh and Hayato giving mission briefings is full of epic win.
Old 2007-09-27, 05:24   Link #96
RavenHawk
Tsundere Killer

Quote:
Anyone found
Spoiler for last boss:
to be so cumbersome and dumb it's not fun at all? But the rest of the scenarios' bosses were great though, especially Char(though I thought he was the most pedestrian villain in the entire game, with the number of lines he has being countable on my 2 hands)
Yeah, I can't believe the last boss was an easy battle! Even in the most difficult mode, my friends and I made it history in a few minutes!
Old 2007-09-27, 21:29   Link #97
gundam

sup guys srry to but in but i also have ace 3 nd so far i have 99 out of 103 characters
nd i want to get spec3, and turn x but i need to have completed all secret missions but since der in katakana or watever i don't kno wat to do
gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-28, 01:54   Link #98
Ottocycle

Is there an obtainable source of that instrumental version of STORYWRITER that plays in ACE3(in the Eureka 7 cinematics)? I somehow find it to be infinitely better than the original soundtrack version.
Old 2007-10-05, 00:53   Link #99
chupoposama

How to do Combination Attacks?

Hi Guys,

Please don't flame be, I am still clueless about how to pull off combination attacks.
I saw the Friend gauge filled up..flashing a "combination L2" status but I am able to pull it off sometimes by randomly mashing my joypad.

Please help!
chupoposama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-05, 01:16   Link #100
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupoposama View Post
Hi Guys,

Please don't flame be, I am still clueless about how to pull off combination attacks.
I saw the Friend gauge filled up..flashing a "combination L2" status but I am able to pull it off sometimes by randomly mashing my joypad.

Please help!
Is your game controller modeled after the PS2 one?