AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-06-26, 20:20   Link #1
majin_vegeta
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
[Manga] Kakashi's Sharingan

Does anyone know if Kakashi is losing his vision in his Sharingan eye? How else would he be able to determine that Itachi was beginning to have vision problems? Moreover, could this be the reason Kakashi was hesitant to use his MS against Kakuzu?
__________________
Death is lighter than a feather and duty is heavier than a mountain. Robert Jordan
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 20:30   Link #2
EvolutionXI
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
I think it's only the MS that might cause vision problems...and Kakashi just recently got it so he probably hasn't been affected much yet. I'm sure he noticed that it strained the eyes when using, and he knows Itachi uses MS so wouldn't be too hard to guess. Don't forget that he also used a chidori twice (ircc) when fighting Kakuzu, and was already somewhat exhausted. So using MS would've been even more of a burden on himself.
EvolutionXI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 20:57   Link #3
maverickudo
Duwah!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: manhattan, nyc
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to maverickudo
Quote:
Originally Posted by majin_vegeta View Post
Does anyone know if Kakashi is losing his vision in his Sharingan eye? How else would he be able to determine that Itachi was beginning to have vision problems? Moreover, could this be the reason Kakashi was hesitant to use his MS against Kakuzu?
or it could be shown the first time Itachi and and Kisame faced ..Asuma, Kurenai and Kakashi.....after kakashi got his ass handed to him by itachi..gai came in and stuff..u know.."dynamic entry" everywhere.

anyways...kisame did mention to itachi "the use of your sharingan eyes does exhaust you" -or something to that extent. that's why itachi didn't pursue further cuz he had to save his chakra along with "his eye sight" rather than to deal with a useless battle with the group.

[but that was a long time ago lol]
no..kakashi knows better than to mess with MS unless he really needs to.
but question. i may know this but i am not sure. how does Kakashi achieve MS??? i read the manga..and all but now i feel like i missed something or is it something we have to wait? and pretend like we don't know. if he achieve the MS on other means...while probably giving sasuke another route in order to achieve the ms without his brother's methods.
__________________
maverickudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 21:45   Link #4
Jbanger
Banki
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In an abandoned building.
How do u think Sasuke will react when he finds out about Kakashi's MS?
__________________
I can't take it anymore!...Stop!!!...I can't stop the voices in my HEAD!!!!!!!
Jbanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 22:37   Link #5
yungz21
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
sasuke will probably be dumbstruck but its not like his training from orochimaru was a waste
yungz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 22:55   Link #6
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Michael Dudikoff's American Ninja Dojo
Age: 31
He won't be dumbstruck. Just surprised Kakashi has a variation of it.
__________________
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 23:01   Link #7
majin_vegeta
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I think the common consensus is Kakashi just copied Itachi's sharingan. It isn't exactly the same, but it sort of similar. That was the only explaination out there.
__________________
Death is lighter than a feather and duty is heavier than a mountain. Robert Jordan
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 23:16   Link #8
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Michael Dudikoff's American Ninja Dojo
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by majin_vegeta View Post
I think the common consensus is Kakashi just copied Itachi's sharingan. It isn't exactly the same, but it sort of similar. That was the only explaination out there.
What Kakashi displayed with his MS wasn't something he copied off of Itachi. Warping space? Itachi doesn't have that ability.
__________________
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 23:45   Link #9
EvolutionXI
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by majin_vegeta View Post
I think the common consensus is Kakashi just copied Itachi's sharingan. It isn't exactly the same, but it sort of similar. That was the only explaination out there.
Common consensus?...Where?...I don't recall ever hearing that. The two do have a slight similarity (both involve movement to another dimension, though one is psychological and other is physical), but it should be impossible for Kakashi to copy Itachi's bloodline doujutsu. Bloodline limit jutsus are uncopyable even with the sharingan, Kakashi said so himself with Haku's ice and Shodaime's wood elements as examples. Even if they were copyable though, the MS doujutsu Tsukyomi should still be nearly impossible to copy since it's an instantaneous, hand sealless, jutsu.
EvolutionXI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 23:49   Link #10
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Los Angeles,California
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
sasuke will prob just smerk at it. he doesnt seem to get overly emotional anymore.

before the time skip he was always showing emotion, now hes more like itachi and just is there in the moment.
__________________
Nintendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 00:11   Link #11
maverickudo
Duwah!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: manhattan, nyc
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to maverickudo
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolutionXI View Post
but it should be impossible for Kakashi to copy Itachi's bloodline doujutsu. Bloodline limit jutsus are uncopyable even with the sharingan, Kakashi said so himself with Haku's ice and Shodaime's wood elements as examples. Even if they were copyable though, the MS doujutsu Tsukyomi should still be nearly impossible to copy since it's an instantaneous, hand sealless, jutsu.
i agree. considering how also even as an overly expert kakashi is...duplicating such high level genjutsu is far beyond his reach. like the Tsukyomi and are instant and itachi's own technique. no seals...no way of reading him.

like Diedara lastly said
Spoiler for manga:


i know itachi's real fast but who knows if his speed doesn't have anything to do with it and maybe one of his illusions but kakashi would be able to see it. i dunno tricky discussion
__________________
maverickudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 03:06   Link #12
amOKchen
duel me
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Denmark
Age: 29
Quote:
What Kakashi displayed with his MS wasn't something he copied off of Itachi. Warping space? Itachi doesn't have that ability.
We don't know that, maybe he has the ability maybe not.
Afterall it is all done trough the sharingan, but on the other hand kakashi might be like kakuzu - merging different elemental abilities, since he seems to have all the same elemental affinities as normal uchihas we have seen (fire/lightning), maybe he got an affinity for fire after getting the sharingan. We know that chidori was an original move that kakashi used before he got the eye, so he already had lightning. Also he is a very fond user of highlvl waterjutsu, he just loves to copy them without problem and has done so since the start.
Could be that he could create new MS techniques because he has an affinity for water.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 12:04   Link #13
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Michael Dudikoff's American Ninja Dojo
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by amOKchen View Post
We don't know that, maybe he has the ability maybe not.
Afterall it is all done trough the sharingan, but on the other hand kakashi might be like kakuzu - merging different elemental abilities, since he seems to have all the same elemental affinities as normal uchihas we have seen (fire/lightning), maybe he got an affinity for fire after getting the sharingan. We know that chidori was an original move that kakashi used before he got the eye, so he already had lightning. Also he is a very fond user of highlvl waterjutsu, he just loves to copy them without problem and has done so since the start.
Could be that he could create new MS techniques because he has an affinity for water.
Yeah maybe he does but he's never used it in front of Kakashi to be able to "copy" it, which in itself seems impossible.
__________________
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 14:32   Link #14
naruto89
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
i believe kakashi massacred one of his nin dogs to achieve MS ha ha
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 14:38   Link #15
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto89 View Post
i believe kakashi massacred one of his nin dogs to achieve MS ha ha
No he burned his old book ichi paradise!
That's why he was overjoyed when Naruto even brought a new one.
He may be thinking...MS version 2?!
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 15:09   Link #16
Abel-kun
The all seeing eye
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: plymouth, uk
Age: 26
i think kakashi achiveing the MS was all down to him seeing obito die. although , not directly, killing him from what we have heard obito died because of kakashis actions. maybe thats something to do with kakashis MS
Abel-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 18:10   Link #17
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
maybe you should read kakashi gaiden
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 21:38   Link #18
Monkey D. Luffy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: U.S.A.
I just want to learn how he achieved it and what it can do, besides what we have seen from it.
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 11:17   Link #19
Jbanger
Banki
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In an abandoned building.
Maybe Kakashi had a love life the past three years that ended in tragedy and so he recieved the MS he now holds today.
__________________
I can't take it anymore!...Stop!!!...I can't stop the voices in my HEAD!!!!!!!
Jbanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-29, 20:47   Link #20
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
He quit reading Ichi paradise for 1 month. He instantly got MS because it was the hardest thing he could do.

Or maybe he killed Anko (she is really gone) and killing such a chick....was unlike anything he's eyes have ever seen.
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.