AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-06-28, 09:03   Link #41
poolfan
NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightengale5385 View Post

I Guess Sakuke isn't invincible after all
My guess: Deidara will trap Sasuke with the C4 and trigger the explosion only to blow himself up. His fight with Itachi was meant to be foreshadowing.

This sucks. Ssauke could be completely defeated only for "plot device" to intervene- that it was his genjutsu after all.

Seems like only sharingan can beat sharingan. I hope sasuke and itachi kill each other so we can move on with other ninja techniques.
Old 2007-06-28, 09:30   Link #42
XYKE
Super-Middle weight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolfan View Post
Seems like only sharingan can beat sharingan. I hope sasuke and itachi kill each other so we can move on with other ninja techniques.
amen brother

#animeFAN @ irc.quakenet.org ~ active anime + manga fan!
XYKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 09:37   Link #43
ajay29

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightengale5385 View Post

I Guess Sakuke isn't invincible after all
wow, the look on Sasuke's face is odd; never seen him look that surprised before...

*edit* ...since after the timeskip

Last edited by ajay29; 2007-06-28 at 09:38. Reason: sounded stupid
ajay29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 09:41   Link #44
Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay29 View Post
wow, the look on Sasuke's face is odd; never seen him look that surprised before...

*edit* ...since after the timeskip
and that's what she says. If you look at the next pic you notice that Sasuke appears behind Deidei unharmed and still in CS2. Deidei was meant to believe he was hurting, and then in the next Panel Sasuke pierces chidori through him.

But then of course that Deidei turns out to be just a clay
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 09:57   Link #45
poolfan
NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
and that's what she says. If you look at the next pic you notice that Sasuke appears behind Deidei unharmed and still in CS2. Deidei was meant to believe he was hurting, and then in the next Panel Sasuke pierces chidori through him.

But then of course that Deidei turns out to be just a clay
Initially, Sasuke seems to be trapped by the clay he just pierced through. He gives the standard "i'm in a fix" look yet again. Then *blink* Deidara is trapped in his own clay.

Sasuke: Deidara, in front of my eyes, your jutsus are useless.
Deidara: F**k uhm.

I seriously hope my prediction is wrong.
Anyway Tobi has to do something. If he is good enough to be Akatsukian, he better not let his Senpai die on him. Why am i rooting for the bad guys?
Old 2007-06-28, 10:11   Link #46
ajay29

Quote:
Initially, Sasuke seems to be trapped by the clay he just pierced through. He gives the standard "i'm in a fix" look yet again. Then *blink* Deidara is trapped in his own clay.

Anyway Tobi has to do something. If he is good enough to be Akatsukian, he better not let his Senpai die on him. Why am i rooting for the bad guys?
Coz sasuke is getting boring? Coz Tobi is made of pure win? Theres my reasons...
Old 2007-06-28, 10:20   Link #47
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:

No according to the spoiler script Sasuke used a Genjutsu to make seem like he was defeated and actually went behind Deidara and stabbed him with a Chidori... only to discover that this Deidara was a clay clone.
A second clay clone grap his leg then and blow everything up while the real Deidara wasn't there anymore (he probably got out when Sasuke destroyed the C4 Deidara).
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 10:30   Link #48
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
someone is going to die. i promise you that.
Old 2007-06-28, 10:43   Link #49
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
Lets not forget that Gaara may have been able to defeat Deidra had Deidra not used Gaara's need to protect his village against him.
That is true but how much i like Gaara....Deidara just currently shows alot more against Sasuke then he showed against Gaara. So i simply cant tell if Gaara would win if the fight was simply in the desert and away from the village of the Sand.

I really hope Sasuke lost this battle....and that Sakura heals him...and bringing team Snake back to Konoha for interrogation.
Ibiki should do the trick...his methods are effective .

Still....how would team Snake win if Sasuke gets hurt pretty badly if Itachi is always with chakra powerhouse Kisame?
They arent ready yet...Deidara on his own seems already too much.
Old 2007-06-28, 10:44   Link #50
cani
Thatīs my way of ninja

what if deidara tries to escape?
hes too proud for that though isnt he?
cani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 10:48   Link #51
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by cani View Post
what if deidara tries to escape?
hes too proud for that though isnt he?
One on One? Nahh Deidara wouldnt escape.
However if he is surrounded and things are looking grim for him...then he will escape (just like he did vs team Kakashi & team Gai..
Old 2007-06-28, 10:52   Link #52
ajay29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
One on One? Nahh Deidara wouldnt escape.
However if he is surrounded and things are looking grim for him...then he will escape (just like he did vs team Kakashi & team Gai..
It took him to lose both arms and be outnumbered 8 to 1 before he even thought about making an escape, but he used everything against Sasuke and hes getting nowhere....
Its time for Tobi to get stuck in with his jutsu of ownage!
....I hope.....
Old 2007-06-28, 10:54   Link #53
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

speaking of team snake ,what are the rest doing?

i seriously hope that sasuke will lose this battle too,Akatsuki has nvr won any battle since we saw them [stupid asuma] .All the best for Deidara...
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 11:05   Link #54
kuzon234ray

I'm waiting for some of the leaf ninja(the teams that are trying to look for Sasuke and Itachi) to show up. There supposed to be really close to where Sasuke is SO you think they would hear/see all the explosions and go down there to check it out but I could be wrong.
kuzon234ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 11:05   Link #55
majin_vegeta

This doesn't make any since. They have been fighting for a really long time. Someone else should have at least remarked on the ground shaking explosions. Someone should have come to give wonder boy some help by now. Oh well, can't wait to see if he can manage to kill at least another Akatsuki.
Old 2007-06-28, 11:07   Link #56
shaselai

I am hoping for some one on one action between team snake and team naruto... but we probably wont see much in the casualty though.. Probably the 2 teams start fighting and sasuke call it off and they all leave. We should be able to see some of the skills hinata and shiba learned over the time....
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 11:14   Link #57
ragnos007

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
I doubt Dei survives this arc. Too many things point to his death. Flashbacks. No more cloak. Final attack. If this new Chinese spoiler is correct than Suigetsu's arrival spells further doom for Dei.

Kishimoto has avoided his favored characters from killing. Sakura didn't kill Sasori. Naruto didn't kill Kakuzu. Shika only blew up and imprisoned Hidan although the AL says he is dead. Sasuke thought he killed Oro, but we know part of him is taking over Kabuto. Suigetsu can deliver the deathblow to Dei instead of Sasuke.

I am also interested in what's up with Tobi. I guess he has a major healing factor.
Naruto did kill Kakuzu - Kakashi just made sure that there was no hope for his recovery but later after autopsy it would seem that kakuzu would have died anyway because Tsunade said that she wouldnt have been able to heal that. And Sasuke did kill Oro - just because he dies it doesnt mean that Kabito couldnt have taken a bit of his corpse.
ragnos007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 11:18   Link #58
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
speaking of team snake ,what are the rest doing?

i seriously hope that sasuke will lose this battle too,Akatsuki has nvr won any battle since we saw them [stupid asuma] .All the best for Deidara...
I agree..Akatsuki should win.

Everyone out of team Snake can die except Sasuke & the lady.
Suigetsu seems ok actually but i dont mind if both of those guys die.
Old 2007-06-28, 11:19   Link #59
ragnos007

The fact that Sasuke couldnt defeat Deidara solo would give a clear indication that he isnt ready for Itachi's MS, unless Sasuke wants to show his when it is time to fight Itachi
ragnos007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 11:32   Link #60
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Ok wait a minute...i started thinking.

Itachi HAD to use MS in order to survive Deidara's attack. Can we say....
if Sasuke is able to defeat Deidara then he is ready for Itachi??

Or he is close to Itachi's level? Because Itachi had to use MS and without it...he wouldnt be able to defeat Deidara.