AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-03-02, 23:59   Link #121
Tellu54
Banned

Episode 8 is, in fact, worse than all the others.
BTW Drago, I hear you're doing Hit wo nerae.
What's wrong with you?

lol, OK, I admit I'm doing it too.
These MOE things are a ton of fun to watch.
Tellu54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-03, 00:01   Link #122
Dragosmore
Translator

Send a message via AIM to Dragosmore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellu54
Episode 8 is, in fact, worse than all the others.
BTW Drago, I hear you're doing Hit wo nerae.
What's wrong with you?

lol, OK, I admit I'm doing it too.
These MOE things are a ton of fun to watch.
Ah, I think you misheard. Me or Triad will NOT be doing Smash Hit! after the ruinage of Cosprayers. I'll leave it up to you ^^; If Smash Hit! provides to be a lot better, then I might consider Love <3 Love.
Dragosmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-03, 14:58   Link #123
aceleader

Drago's going incognito to start moefansubs though... it should be an interesting project for him.

j/k.

Drago usually doesn't have a say in Triad project choices. Well actually he doesn't have any say really... We may be working on another moe show soon, but that will remain to be seen
aceleader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-03, 15:46   Link #124
Tellu54
Banned

Hit wo nerae looks interesting actually...
Of course, CosPrayers LOOKED interesting too.

So we'll see.
Hopefully we won't be so incredibly slow with it... ah well.
Tellu54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-03, 16:45   Link #125
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellu54
Hit wo nerae looks interesting actually...
Of course, CosPrayers LOOKED interesting too.

So we'll see.
Hopefully we won't be so incredibly slow with it... ah well.
Huh? I saw the trailer for Cosprayers a while ago and I thought it looked anything BUT interesting.
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-03, 16:51   Link #126
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

I watched the CosPrayer preview... then decided to have nothing
to do with the series. I see now I made the right choice.
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-03, 16:57   Link #127
eMpTy265
<unranked>

At last... I survived CosPrayers.

Very messed up series... and the ending was... BAH...

(don't even want to discribe it)

At least the giant 'goddess' that the Miko's were 'piloting' got trashed...

oh... and I'm completely disturbed by the way they portrayed how the pilots were connected to the 'goddess'... seemed like those tentacle shows... *shivers*

One Last Thought:

I wonder what the normal people thought of the girls, standing in the middle of the road in their swimsuits... it just seemed weird...

not that this series was supposed to be normal...

hey... it's a good series to turn the brain into mush.
eMpTy265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-06, 03:06   Link #128
StarNeptune

Were to get the Cosprayers Raws

Hi I am looking for raws to cos prayers aka cosmopolitan prayers. Is there any way any one could help me out with this. I am only looking for act 08 becasue I have the rest ^__^ If any one could help I would love them forever. Here is my e-mail adress.... Sailorneptune1983@yahoo.com Let me know guys and thanks
StarNeptune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-06, 03:08   Link #129
Dragosmore
Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarNeptune
Hi I am looking for raws to cos prayers aka cosmopolitan prayers. Is there any way any one could help me out with this. I am only looking for act 08 becasue I have the rest ^__^ If any one could help I would love them forever. Here is my e-mail adress.... Sailorneptune1983@yahoo.com Let me know guys and thanks
I'm pretty sure you could search Winny and find it, and if not that, most of the time they have a stream of the entire 12 minute episode off of their website iirc...

http://www.pc-moe.com
Old 2004-03-06, 10:17   Link #130
StarNeptune

Talking In need of Cosprayer Act 08 Raw

Someone please help me I need cos prayers act 8 raw. I am dubbing the series and this is the only one I need to complete the set. If any one can help I would be very greatful. You can contact me @ sailorneptune1983@yahoo.com thanks guys
Old 2004-03-06, 10:18   Link #131
StarNeptune

Yes I know but on their site I cannot seem to get it to play... It will not let me Is there any way to get it to play?
Old 2004-03-06, 11:59   Link #132
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Yes I know but on their site I cannot seem to get it to play... It will not let me Is there any way to get it to play?
well, you must first acquire a license which is free to stream the video. it will pop up a window with a button, you must click that button and then play the video.
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-06, 17:45   Link #133
Quarkboy
Anime Translator

Send a message via AIM to Quarkboy
Quote:
Someone please help me I need cos prayers act 8 raw. I am dubbing the series and this is the only one I need to complete the set. If any one can help I would be very greatful. You can contact me @ sailorneptune1983@yahoo.com thanks guys
I presume you are the same people who are dubbing the sailor moon live action series?

Anyway, good luck to you on this project. If you end up finishing all 8 episodes, I'm pretty sure that you would be the first group ever to fandub a series from beginning to end. (Somebody correct me if I'm wrong here...) And at least with a series like this dubbing can't really make it worse...
Quarkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-06, 22:00   Link #134
Dragosmore
Translator

Episode 8 is finally out subbed. Enjoy the final and LAST EPISODE of Cosprayers you'll ever have to watch EVER. I'm so happy ;_;
Old 2004-03-06, 22:15   Link #135
LordBrian
Triad's Friendly Editor

Except for the DVD eps, which Drago is currently wetting his pants in anticipation of.
LordBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 00:14   Link #136
wao
OK.

OMFG.... You know, like everyone else I think I'm going to watch this show just to see how bad it is O___O

Also I want to show I'm as cool as boneyjellyfish. Ha.
wao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 02:25   Link #137
aceleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by wao
OMFG.... You know, like everyone else I think I'm going to watch this show just to see how bad it is O___O

Also I want to show I'm as cool as boneyjellyfish. Ha.

Have a safe journey. we will remember you as your soul and mind head off to the afterlife to cleanse itself...
aceleader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 19:52   Link #138
PocariSweat
ポカリが?どんな動物ですか?

Hi all,

First a bit of prolog - I had this series collecting on my HD but had never watched a single episode until today. Since it's complete, I decided to watch all eight episodes in one go (yes, I know - stupid, stupid thing to do).

Here, as close as I can make out, are the basic "plot" points (I'll leave off the spoiler tags because, well, you really can't spoil it at this point)...

---

girls fight youma
defeating youma destroys towers
black youma turn out to be blondie (Chris, Crus, Crud, whatever)
dark miko-guys appear to protect him
(um, can guys even be mikos i.e. "shrine maidens")?
scientist guy appears to allow girls to form gray Voltron
meanwhile dark-mikos form an EVA (or blue-meanie take your pick)
gray-voltron defeats blue-meanie
girls get blondie back
blondie tells them...
1) they've been fighting on the wrong side
2) the towers are "good" and were to seal the loligoth-hime out
3) the youma were just to build their skills
(skills for what? destroying his precious towers?)
Koto isn't convinced and runs away
(don't blame her - she should of kept running)
Everyone else just blankly accepts this
Blondie then tortures remaining girls to "rid them of darkness" or whatever
Koto defeats youma-girl
Scarlet destroys last tower
Turns out loligoth-hime really *is* evil and BDSM blondie-guy is good
youma-girl is really another miko
youma-miko and blondie-guy "sacrifice" themselves
girls have to complete the seal
dark mikos show up again to stop girls
(hey, weren't these guys working for blondie?)
Voltron and blue-meanie fight again - both lose
loligoth-hime becomes Aku's mountain from "Samurai Jack"
Girls use the power of karaoke to DESTROY THE EARTH!
Credits roll
Girls appear in swimsuits on a new Earth (or is it the afterlife?) where there's always rainbows and people never move.

---

Yikes! Try as I might I can't fit this together into a coherent story. I should have known something was up when Sacrlet first started using dominance/submission to get Koto to "charm up" )

Really what the point? Heck, if the "Cosprayers" were never formed, the towers would have done their jobs and none of it would of been necessary! Also, since the towers were "good", why did they make all the people disappear? More to the point, why didn't blondie just tell them this to begin with, and why on Earth does he set the girls up to destroy his own towers? Who the hell are the dark mikos? Who was the Scientist-guy and why did he even bother to make any of this crap - all it did was cause trouble.

Heck I thought at the end when the girls were singing and making comments about "that's why she was gray not white" they were just going to use the karaoke to form a "lighter shade of Voltron", but no - the entire planet was consumed in the same "giant Christmas ornament of death" that took out the towers! Now I'm just, confused, shaken, and slightly queasy - I'm sure it's probably just shock though and will eventually wear off - I hope...

and, in closing, remember the moral of the story kiddies - Always trust blond BDSM guys who want to tie you to a cross over sad looking loligoth girls pleading for your help. Little girls are evil - bondage will set you free!
PocariSweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 20:38   Link #139
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocariSweat
Yikes! Try as I might I can't fit this together into a coherent story. I should have known something was up when Sacrlet first started using dominance/submission to get Koto to "charm up" )

Really what the point? Heck, if the "Cosprayers" were never formed, the towers would have done their jobs and none of it would of been necessary! Also, since the towers were "good", why did they make all the people disappear? More to the point, why didn't blondie just tell them this to begin with, and why on Earth does he set the girls up to destroy his own towers? Who the hell are the dark mikos? Who was the Scientist-guy and why did he even bother to make any of this crap - all it did was cause trouble.

Heck I thought at the end when the girls were singing and making comments about "that's why she was gray not white" they were just going to use the karaoke to form a "lighter shade of Voltron", but no - the entire planet was consumed in the same "giant Christmas ornament of death" that took out the towers! Now I'm just, confused, shaken, and slightly queasy - I'm sure it's probably just shock though and will eventually wear off - I hope...

and, in closing, remember the moral of the story kiddies - Always trust blond BDSM guys who want to tie you to a cross over sad looking loligoth girls pleading for your help. Little girls are evil - bondage will set you free!
Welcome to my world, buddy! You've just crossed the line the separates the rest of the world into the world of insanity! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

By the way, I just put up a Cosmopolitan Prayers review!
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 20:41   Link #140
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
well, as surprising as this may sound, I think I actually have a few answers to the above questions

I think from what that BDSM blondie said, the people on Earth didn't disappear, but the Cosprayers got transported by that sad looking loli to an alternate dimension where she was sealed. And that scientist guy is supposed to be the ones who created the cosprayer equipment... I guess you can just call him God if you want... d=.=b

And that the kanji of the "miko" in those dark mikos are not the kanji for "shrine maiden", but the kanji for "imperial prince"... who or what are they shall remain as a mystery forever, I don't even understand what happened to them in the end. For once I even thought they would end up with the cosprayers in a classical "prince and princess" ending... oh well, I guess you can assume that after the ending they show up and marry those cosprayers and they live happily ever after...
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote