AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Old 2007-07-04, 12:22   Link #1
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer

[Manga] Chapter 361 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

P.S Note that only moderators or designated members will be able to create this thread.
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 12:33   Link #2
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Exclamation

Here's a spoiler for 361 I got in another site :

Spoiler for 361 spoiler:
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 12:35   Link #3
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

These pics might go with that spoiler.

Spoiler for Pics:

The text on the last pic says, "next chapter: Sasuke Vs. Deidara the result!
Next chapter: the final explosion!"
Old 2007-07-04, 12:41   Link #4
Sazelyt
F i n

Not-surprisingly, we are going to see, another genjutsu. No break for Sharingan, always moving forward...

And, the picture showing Deidara opening his right eye is interesting. Did something happen to his left eye? Are we seeing the genjutsu world? Or, did he fail to counter sharingan and switch to his dominant eye to attack?

And, if there is continuing genjutsu traps, again, the question is, where the hell is Tobi? I said he was useless before. Even though he deserves worse, I cannot even go any lower than that level to present him, he is at the end point of being useless, at 100%...
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 12:44   Link #5
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChojinLocke View Post
Here's a spoiler for 361 I got in another site :

Spoiler for 361 spoiler:
The Sasuke on the bird was a bunshin? I hope that's not the case. I guess I would expect as much, but I was hoping that Sasuke would actually figure out a way to escape instead of it just being a clone. Ah well.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 13:06   Link #6
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
The Sasuke on the bird was a bunshin? I hope that's not the case. I guess I would expect as much, but I was hoping that Sasuke would actually figure out a way to escape instead of it just being a clone. Ah well.
Well if it was a clone then he saw through Deidara's trick.
Old 2007-07-04, 13:14   Link #7
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Or perhaps he is learning to be more cautious, which makes perfect sense when you so happen to be fighting someone at a kage level.
Old 2007-07-04, 13:32   Link #8
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

A well made fake. Diedra cant be under the influence of a 2nd genjitu if he countered genjitus with his eye trick. Or did he fail? In any case, the pic cant be denied. Final Explosion? So diedra does a suicide attack after all.

Its also true Tobi is utterly useless. He's an earth element type since he popped out of the ground when placing those mines, but surely hes gotta have some skills or he wouldnt be in Akatsuki. What the heck? Shouldnt he jump in similar to how Kikuzu jumped in when Hidan got his head lopped off.

It would be funny if Diedra and tobi turn out to be super clones like the ones Team Kakashi and Team Gai ran into in the rescue garra arc.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 13:32   Link #9
philmein

Is Sasuke even trying?
I mean, yes, he has scraps on his body, but looking at his facial expression, it really seems like he's not giving it all he's got.
philmein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 13:48   Link #10
rpgkiller999

Sigh, in other words Sasuke was just toying with Deidara.

*put up 'Nerf Sasuke sign'*
rpgkiller999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 14:38   Link #11
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I have no idea what to expect from that spoiler. But if it's true i'd say.
Konoha squad (8 man team) go home....your help isnt required.

Anyway it's annoying that not even 1 konoha shinobi hasnt noticed the battle or atleast arrived. The same goes for Sasuke's buddies.

Deidara should survive..
Old 2007-07-04, 15:01   Link #12
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku View Post
A well made fake. Diedra cant be under the influence of a 2nd genjitu if he countered genjitus with his eye trick.
Deidara can't counter genjutsus. He trained his eyes in a fashion to resist Genjutsus and even then this takes him awhile as it show Deidara seeing Sasuke getting disintegrated from C4. If Deidara thought he captured Sasuke by pretending he was still in the Genjutsu, he may not be looking for another Genjutsu casted after that Genjutsu and while his eye may eventually resist the new one as well, by the time he realizes it would be too late.

Think of it as yet more beneath the beneath the beneath.

Quote:
Final Explosion? So diedra does a suicide attack after all.
Deidara also did a 'suicide' attack against Team Kakashi and Gai and was still alive in the end. I think if anything Deidara would be killed rather than him killing himself.

Quote:
Its also true Tobi is utterly useless. He's an earth element type since he popped out of the ground when placing those mines, but surely hes gotta have some skills or he wouldnt be in Akatsuki. What the heck? Shouldnt he jump in similar to how Kikuzu jumped in when Hidan got his head lopped off.
Why should he? Too many people are under the impression that Tobi should give a c&*^ about Deidara. Also too many people are also overlooking the fact that Sasuke couldn't even scratch Tobi (his attacks go right through Tobi's body) whereas he nearly has Deidara killed.
Old 2007-07-04, 15:11   Link #13
Kowai

tobi is a ghost he can only observe and cant be hurt or hurt anyone else!

as good of a fight as this has been... anymore sharingan genjutsu bs and im going to kill myself. this fight needs to end in sasuke should have some interaction with characters a bit mroe important to the overall storyline.
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 15:17   Link #14
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
tobi is a ghost he can only observe and cant be hurt or hurt anyone else!
Tobi is actually there because he helped Deidara create a landmine of his bombs.
Old 2007-07-04, 15:20   Link #15
Kowai

ghosts can move things >_> they cant just touch living things
its more or less a joke... my friend said that jokingly after sasuke cut him and he received no damage.
a joke but hey a possibility hes just a spirit (of obito xDD)
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 15:58   Link #16
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
ghosts can move things >_> they cant just touch living things
its more or less a joke... my friend said that jokingly after sasuke cut him and he received no damage.
a joke but hey a possibility hes just a spirit (of obito xDD)
That's why Deidara was choking him with his legs....or was he afraid Deidara's bombs would hurt or kill him.
Old 2007-07-04, 16:39   Link #17
Monkey D. Luffy

Ah, please not another Genjustu from Sasuke just when it seemed Deidara had something good with him being able to see thorugh the genjutsu, now this.
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 16:44   Link #18
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Here's one.
Spoiler:

More lame sharingan.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 17:38   Link #19
Sazelyt
F i n

Now, Kishi lost me. Bunshins? With that, even the things that happened earlier to Sasuke would have been easily invalidated. And a bunshin of that strength. Anyway, the full chapter is not out. But, if what Deidara has done until now goes to waste, with no impact on Sasuke, it would be a really pathetic ending for that fight. Anyway, if Tobi part is real, at least, I can say there is something to look forward do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy View Post
Ah, please not another Genjustu from Sasuke just when it seemed Deidara had something good with him being able to see thorugh the genjutsu, now this.
It would be either sharingan or some chidori technique (or maybe some snake related technique). Is there anything else Sasuke can use when it is about a matter of his survival? At this point, I don't think he will be given any other choice by Kishi (unfortunately, Sasuke is doomed by his creator, who is feeling the after effects of meeting an awakened being).
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 17:38   Link #20
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
More lame sharingan.
You may be surprised when the akatsuki leader and the unknown member show their power, the Uchiha brothers could look even pathetic compared to that. I mean according to shonen manga rules there's always someone stronger in the upcoming chapters. Orochimaru was the main evil for a long time, but now he does not look so strong when the akatsuki and the leveled up ex-genins are being introduced.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote