AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 10 22.22%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 20.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 20.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 11 24.44%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 6.67%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 4.44%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 2.22%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-07-01, 12:51   Link #1
xris
Just call me Ojisan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: U.K. Hampshire
Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 14 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Nanoha, Episode 14.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 12:56   Link #2
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Thank you.


Back on topic..

Oh before I forget...
There is no new Opening guys.. Boo~ :'(
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 12:58   Link #3
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
__________________
Sig removed by Mod (xris) because at 65,726 bytes it exceeds the limits as requested in the forum rules.
Village Idiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 13:07   Link #4
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
There is no new Opening guys.. Boo~ :'(
No new opening? Looks like it's back to sleep for me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
The StrikerS 4koma got the positioning wrong then


Nanoha's on the FAR left.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 13:11   Link #5
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Damn, I'm not even past the 7 minute mark and Vivio is proving to be the biggest moe-bomb this series has, rivaled only by Rein.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 13:13   Link #6
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Damn, I'm not even past the 7 minute mark and Vivio is proving to be the biggest moe-bomb this series has, rivaled only by Rein.
"Landmine" or "Timer" ?

(Yes, restorting to small talks...)
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 13:15   Link #7
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
"Landmine" or "Timer" ?
Probably more close to "Nuclear."
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 13:17   Link #8
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
okey finally...
Spoiler:
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 13:18   Link #9
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Chrono looks like an utter badass in his barrier jacket.
__________________
Sig removed by Mod (xris) because at 65,726 bytes it exceeds the limits as requested in the forum rules.
Village Idiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 13:19   Link #10
Mirificus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
The StrikerS 4koma got the positioning wrong then


Nanoha's on the FAR left.
That doesn't really mean anything as Vivio is nestled between them. It looks like she wants to be as close to Nanoha as possible.
__________________
Mirificus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 13:22   Link #11
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
okey finally...
Spoiler:
I thank you for the initial summary, and the nice image of Chrono and Mrs Nakajima

But believe me, lets not open that can of yaoi worms...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
Chrono looks like an utter badass in his barrier jacket.
Ditto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirificus View Post
That doesn't really mean anything as Vivio is nestled between them. It looks like she wants to be as close to Nanoha as possible.
I'm just saying it as it is. My statement wasn't wrong now was it?
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 13:25   Link #12
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
It looks like we have a new reference, too.

Spoiler for Beam me up Scotty:


I prefered the old teleporters, though...
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 13:27   Link #13
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
It looks like we have a new reference, too.

Spoiler for Beam me up Scotty:


I prefered the old teleporters, though...
No wonder Regius's piss, ground forces gets groofy teleporters while Navy gets the cool ones?
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 13:28   Link #14
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
The StrikerS 4koma got the positioning wrong then


Nanoha's on the FAR left.
meh...all that late night tossing and turning it's impossible to predict where they will end up sleeping next
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Damn, I'm not even past the 7 minute mark and Vivio is proving to be the biggest moe-bomb this series has, rivaled only by Rein.
id say she "is" the biggest moe bomb to rival even the great loli fate chan...has got to be that voice ~ kudos to the seiyuu! ^.^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
But believe me, lets not open that can of yaoi worms...
but its true! and theres the image in the image thread to prove it
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 13:30   Link #15
Mirificus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I'm just saying it as it is. My statement wasn't wrong now was it?
You emphasized how far apart they were as though it mattered.

In any case, Vivio has two moms now
__________________
Mirificus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 13:31   Link #16
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
meh...all that late night tossing and turning it's impossible to predict where they will end up sleeping next
I'm just saying it as it is.

Why all the defensive responds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
id say she "is" the biggest moe bomb to rival even the great loli fate chan...has got to be that voice ~ kudos to the seiyuu! ^.^
All the same, all the same...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
but its true! and theres the image in the image thread to prove it
It's not very convincing from this point of view

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirificus View Post
You emphasized how far apart they were as though it mattered.
Perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirificus View Post
In any case, Vivio has two moms now
Sure, why not?
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 13:41   Link #17
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I'm just saying it as it is.

Why all the defensive responds?
i am? O.O im just say it as it is as well (nothing else intended)

hmm ~
im correct in remembering that the revolver knuckles both belonged to mrs Nakajima before her death right? its quite amusing to see how alike the mother and daugthers look (so much so i thought it was ginga at first "daddy" must have been a pedo) ~ and i cant wait for some wanted development for ginga :3
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 13:48   Link #18
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Outer Cadia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
i am? O.O im just say it as it is as well (nothing else intended)

hmm ~
im correct in remembering that the revolver knuckles both belonged to mrs Nakajima before her death right? its quite amusing to see how alike the mother and daugthers look (so much so i thought it was ginga at first "daddy" must have been a pedo) ~ and i cant wait for some wanted development for ginga :3
Ginga looks a lot like her mother but her face is a bit shaper. Subaru however has her mother's eyes.
tshouryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 13:56   Link #19
Estavali
あなたはそこにいますか
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In the Horizon
Age: 33
I think Zafira has finally reached rock-bottom. The Azure Wolf of the Wolkenritter, a baby-sitter? Oh, how the mighty(?) has fallen.

Regarding the preview, I think we'll still have some (training) action to keep us from snoring. Gin-nee sparring with Subaru should be good stuff.

Though that part where Fate and Signum coming out with Bardiche and Laevatein is kinda ominous.... Are the Battle Freaks taking on the Nakajima Sisters?
__________________

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 13:59   Link #20
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Though that part where Fate and Signum coming out with Bardiche and Laevatein is kinda ominous.... Are the Battle Freaks taking on the Nakajima Sisters?
As cool as that would be, I am hoping more for a "Okay, we've seen what you can do, here's what we can do!" Fate/Signum duel.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.