AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-05-08, 18:14   Link #161
Mr.Minou

Quote:
Originally Posted by OshadowO
ummm if i may ask a stupid question...where are you guys getting eps from? Are they english? Anime Suki only lists 7. Are you all watching raws?

Thanks.

yeah, the last ep subbed by lunar was ep 7. eps 8+ are only available in raws.

(I can't wait for lunar to sub it btw )
Mr.Minou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-08, 18:18   Link #162
OshadowO

Ahh I see. thanks. Guess I'll just keep busy with all the other new stuff till then
OshadowO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-08, 23:27   Link #163
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Minou
yeah, the last ep subbed by lunar was ep 7. eps 8+ are only available in raws.

(I can't wait for lunar to sub it btw )
Umm the fansubbing world is not just limited to the English language...

Episode 16 was released by Chinese subgroup TXXZ just a while ago.
Yebyosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 07:55   Link #164
Kiro
chocolate overdose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yebyosh
Umm the fansubbing world is not just limited to the English language...

Episode 16 was released by Chinese subgroup TXXZ just a while ago.
yeah, but who besides you and some others cares? the problem is, that maybe the available fansubs are not limited only to english but the knowledge of other languages of most users in this forum is limited. so you can stop shoving it into our faces, that you are able to watch chinese subs and we aren't. we know it allready.

it's not like you can just make a crash course in chinese to be able to watch chinese subs. (and if i were to learn something, i'd be japanese) so please don't act as if it were THE solution to just watch chinese subs if you can't wait for the english subs. sorry, that may sound offensive, but i'm really tired of your "the chinese subs of this or that is out. everybody grab it now!"-blather.
Kiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 08:30   Link #165
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiro
yeah, but who besides you and some others cares? the problem is, that maybe the available fansubs are not limited only to english but the knowledge of other languages of most users in this forum is limited. so you can stop shoving it into our faces, that you are able to watch chinese subs and we aren't. we know it allready.

it's not like you can just make a crash course in chinese to be able to watch chinese subs. (and if i were to learn something, i'd be japanese) so please don't act as if it were THE solution to just watch chinese subs if you can't wait for the english subs. sorry, that may sound offensive, but i'm really tired of your "the chinese subs of this or that is out. everybody grab it now!"-blather.
In any event, this is an International website. There is no restriction stating English fansub discussion only. If you decide only English speakers should congregate here, perhaps you should demand that the anime series should be totally dubbed in English and remove the traces of Japanese in it. Why don't you ask those that watch the show in Japanese to shut up too, btw? Any trace of English superiority here, I wonder?

I did not tell people to go watch Chinese fansubs but rather to point out the fact that there are other languages available. Did you even bother to read this post?
Quote:
Originally Posted by OshadowO
ummm if i may ask a stupid question...where are you guys getting eps from? Are they english? Anime Suki only lists 7. Are you all watching raws?
You might even have German fansubs out there that are available but I wonder if you even bothered to find out.

Episode 16 thoughts.
Quite a enjoyable episode, though the two part arc story stands alone, there is a hint of clue to the major arc. Paaku Yuu's method of fighting is indeed funny. What happened to Katsuya & Kenta was funny too
Old 2004-05-09, 09:04   Link #166
Kiro
chocolate overdose

Quote:
In any event, this is an International website. There is no restriction stating English fansub discussion only. If you decide only English speakers should congregate here, perhaps you should demand that the anime series should be totally dubbed in English and remove the traces of Japanese in it. Why don't you ask those that watch the show in Japanese to shut up too, btw? Any trace of English superiority here, I wonder?
i think, you got me wrong there. i really didn't want to insult you (rather criticize) and i really don't have anything against chinese subs and i'm not envious of you being able to watch those. (just a little bit. ) BUT allthough this is an international website, it's just kinda wasted effort to keep telling people that the new chinese sub is out. -> "Episode 16 was released by Chinese subgroup TXXZ just a while ago." as if anyone would really care. those few who do care, might actually know this allready. it just leaves the feeling to me that you're bragging about the fact, that you can watch some animes 10 eps ahead of us.
Quote:
I did not tell people to go watch Chinese fansubs but rather to point out the fact that there are other languages available.
you're pointing that out at every given opportunity though. i mean it is to be expected, that "oshadowo" doesn't speak chinese, yet you feel the urge to tell him, that some chinese version of the latest ep is out.
Quote:
You might even have German fansubs out there that are available but I wonder if you even bothered to find out.
nope, i don't bother, because i don't care about german subs. for me it's a way to improve my english. i am good enough to understand, whats going on but sometimes words pop up, that i don't know. which i then just look up. (http://dict.tu-chemnitz.de/ for those few who care.) that way, i learn something while watching animes.
Old 2004-05-09, 10:23   Link #167
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:

Episode 16 thoughts.
Quite a enjoyable episode, though the two part arc story stands alone, there is a hint of clue to the major arc. Paaku Yuu's method of fighting is indeed funny. What happened to Katsuya & Kenta was funny too
I actually think this two part story may have some great impact on the main storyline, there are quite some important people popping up in episode 16.

And Maia+Tsukasa! GREAT stuff! Can we take that scene as Tsukasa confessing to Maia?
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-09, 11:19   Link #168
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiro
i think, you got me wrong there. i really didn't want to insult you (rather criticize) and i really don't have anything against chinese subs and i'm not envious of you being able to watch those. (just a little bit. ) BUT allthough this is an international website, it's just kinda wasted effort to keep telling people that the new chinese sub is out. -> "Episode 16 was released by Chinese subgroup TXXZ just a while ago." as if anyone would really care. those few who do care, might actually know this allready. it just leaves the feeling to me that you're bragging about the fact, that you can watch some animes 10 eps ahead of us.
No. I answered that because someone stated that besides the raws, there is no fansubbed episode that was beyond ep 7 and said in a manner of way as if there are only English fansubs. Are you so sure oshadowo doesn't speak Chinese? So if I never said I was able to speak Chinese but ask for news on why are there people watching episodes that are not yet subbed in English, would you tell me they must be watching only in Japanese but knowing for a fact that another language has released out much further? What's wrong with stating the truth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
I actually think this two part story may have some great impact on the main storyline, there are quite some important people popping up in episode 16.

And Maia+Tsukasa! GREAT stuff! Can we take that scene as Tsukasa confessing to Maia?
Eh... I'm not into yuri, so I'm thinking that they are the best of friends (stereotype: girls are more emotional than guys?).

Regarding the main storyline possiblity,
Spoiler:
Old 2004-05-09, 11:53   Link #169
dreamless

Quote:

Regarding the main storyline possiblity,
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2004-05-09, 12:38   Link #170
Kiro
chocolate overdose

Quote:
What's wrong with stating the truth?
nothing, you just don't have to state "the truth" at any given opportunity. but lets stop this. we're going too much off topic. (i am at least)
Old 2004-05-19, 04:04   Link #171
Phych

ya....so....what's up w/ the english fansubs? Any updates?
Phych is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-26, 22:08   Link #172
durrem
[megaplay] *sparkles*

Quote:
Don't forget that she did it while screaming in panic most of the time . Such a funny little scene
Haha, that was great. (ep 8 is out btw)

Spoiler for ep 8:

Thanks Lucier!
durrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 22:35   Link #173
Yogo_Pogo
A laughing demonic Skull

Maia is so funny Since i saw the first episode i was wondering why Maia did not suceed in her entrance of the Ocean agency.

I red some of the earlier post and i don't understand. Did they saw episode after the 8? Who confess to who? I should just don't read those post, it just make me more eager to see the others episode.

Maybe i should not say that, but i notice that the girls never got the same breast size. It increase or decrease. No, i'm not perverted. i just got the disturbing habit of noticing little details that got no importance.
Yogo_Pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 22:54   Link #174
TronDD
Team the box!

OMG ep 8 had some funny moments. I love when Maia is doing her "image training" on her bed and cheers over her winning time.

So who was the picture in the locket?
Old 2004-05-28, 00:18   Link #175
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Originally Posted by TronDD
So who was the picture in the locket?
That will be answered in the later episodes ("Patience, young Padawan")

Glad to see people enjoying this series

You'll not regret it as future episodes still contain much comedy & action (personally I think episode 17 was the funniest so far among the 18 episodes so far but that's cause Gloria & Paku were the leads there ).

Be patient and enjoy!
Old 2004-05-28, 00:30   Link #176
TronDD
Team the box!

Quote:
That will be answered in the later episodes ("Patience, young Padawan")
Cool. Didn't know if I had missed or forgotten something.
TronDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-28, 07:36   Link #177
Zippy

What I don't get is, why series like daphne and twin spica don't have more fansubs working on them. I mean, daphne only seems to have lunar working on it, and twin spica only Anie Fansubs. I have to wait FOREVER for an ep to be released! *sigh*

But, complaining aside, I'm glad the plot for Daphne is developing beyond the usual girls-with-guns story. Here's to more (and faster) subs.
Zippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 09:06   Link #178
dreamless

I think the last 5 episodes will be concentrated on the main plot...
Spoiler for episode 19:
BTW, I hope there's more Tsukasa
Old 2004-05-31, 10:20   Link #179
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
I think the last 5 episodes will be concentrated on the main plot...
Spoiler for episode 19:
BTW, I hope there's more Tsukasa
I think so too.

Spoiler for Episode 19:
Old 2004-05-31, 10:42   Link #180
7thMethuselah

Hmmm , maybe we should have a seperate thread for those who are following the fansubs and those who are into the raws, it's impossible to read this thread for me bc of all the spoilers and I love this show

7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote