AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-07-11, 23:47   Link #61
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sunset Park Neighborhood, Brooklyn, Newyork.
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Against Sharinganified Uchiha they are portrayed as brainless. If you have a problem with that then you should knock Kishi's door not mine.
I have no choice but to agree with Sazelyt after the display we were shown, like it or not people in the end Deidara was dumbed down for Sasuke since the very start! We didn’t see the things we learned in chapter 361 so we didn’t know, the whole time we thought Deidara had the upper hand at some points. However, the truth is right from the start due to the Sharingan and Lightning > Earth, Deidara's bombs were completely useless against Sasuke, including the C4, making Deidara him self completely useless against Sasuke.

The look that Sasuke gave in chapter 361 after his explanation portrayed Orochimaru to me, and I think the reason Kishimoto did this is because he wanted to show us Deidara was more or less an experiment to Sasuke, think about it the whole fight Sasuke was NOT trying to get the upper hand or "survive" Sasuke was experimenting on Deidara and his bombs, to me he wasn’t really even fighting Deidara.

Fact is if it wasn’t for Tobi being in Deidara's way the first time around which caused Sasuke to think that "Hey maybe Deidara didn’t explode the bombs because his partner was near them". Sasuke would have figured out the his lighting chakra > deidara's bombs allot sooner which would have ended this fight allot sooner hence = Deidara got dumbed down. We were shown an illusion by Kishimoto, the illusion was the belief that Deidara actually had a chance against Sasuke, when in truth Deidara lost right from the start after the Lightning needle incident.

Just because Sasuke decided his experiment was a success after the C4 doesn’t change the fact that it happened sooner Sasuke wouldn’t accept the results of his experiment at that point, because he had to be sure it was 100%, hence Sasuke had to experiment on Deidara over and over, until he was absolutely sure his lightning chakra could defuse Deidara's bombs.

In the end this whole fight was masked right from the start to make it seem like each opponent had an upper hand over the other, while in truth right from the Start Deidara had already lost. A very clever mask it was Kishimoto, this whole time we all thought Sasuke was getting a run for his money when in truth, the condition of Sasuke's body and his appearance right now is not because of Deidara, but because of Sasuke him self. He looks like that because he worked hard to make sure his experiment was a success and that was the end result. So [F]ornication [U]nder the [C]ourt of the [K]ing you, Kishimoto.

__________________

As for the spoiler, I'm actually surprised many of my predictions this arc became true, the fact that Deidara had a C4, the fact that Deidara has a 4th mouth, even the fact that it was on his stomach/chest. Considering the marks around the mouth that are on Deidara's stomach/chest, my assumption is the mouth is either a sealing jutsu, or some permanent summoning jutsu. Then again the way it reacted in the spoiler picture it seemed like the mouth had a mind of its own. We will have to wait and see, none the less that is my assumption on Deidaras mouth.

I wont lie I really like how the "Art is a bang!" ended especially knowing who Dediara was based on, and the look/image of his final bang. I just didn’t like why it ended. - Katsu!
__________________
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 00:34   Link #62
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Los Angeles,California
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
sasuke this whole fight wanted nothing more the information.
__________________
Nintendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 04:17   Link #63
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
I have no choice but to agree with Sazelyt after the display we were shown, like it or not people in the end Deidara was dumbed down for Sasuke since the very start! We didn’t see the things we learned in chapter 361 so we didn’t know, the whole time we thought Deidara had the upper hand at some points. However, the truth is right from the start due to the Sharingan and Lightning > Earth, Deidara's bombs were completely useless against Sasuke, including the C4, making Deidara him self completely useless against Sasuke.

The look that Sasuke gave in chapter 361 after his explanation portrayed Orochimaru to me, and I think the reason Kishimoto did this is because he wanted to show us Deidara was more or less an experiment to Sasuke, think about it the whole fight Sasuke was NOT trying to get the upper hand or "survive" Sasuke was experimenting on Deidara and his bombs, to me he wasn’t really even fighting Deidara.

Fact is if it wasn’t for Tobi being in Deidara's way the first time around which caused Sasuke to think that "Hey maybe Deidara didn’t explode the bombs because his partner was near them". Sasuke would have figured out the his lighting chakra > deidara's bombs allot sooner which would have ended this fight allot sooner hence = Deidara got dumbed down. We were shown an illusion by Kishimoto, the illusion was the belief that Deidara actually had a chance against Sasuke, when in truth Deidara lost right from the start after the Lightning needle incident.

Just because Sasuke decided his experiment was a success after the C4 doesn’t change the fact that it happened sooner Sasuke wouldn’t accept the results of his experiment at that point, because he had to be sure it was 100%, hence Sasuke had to experiment on Deidara over and over, until he was absolutely sure his lightning chakra could defuse Deidara's bombs.

In the end this whole fight was masked right from the start to make it seem like each opponent had an upper hand over the other, while in truth right from the Start Deidara had already lost. A very clever mask it was Kishimoto, this whole time we all thought Sasuke was getting a run for his money when in truth, the condition of Sasuke's body and his appearance right now is not because of Deidara, but because of Sasuke him self. He looks like that because he worked hard to make sure his experiment was a success and that was the end result. So [F]ornication [U]nder the [C]ourt of the [K]ing you, Kishimoto.
Ok I'm hesitating how to say that but I will keep it simple : this is completely stupid not very well thought.
If anything your whole argument shows that Sasuke was dumbed down not to use his Lightning sooner and differently in order to diffuse the bombs, not Deidara. But it's not even true, Lightning has an advantage over Earth true but it doesn't neccessarily meant that the bombs would stop working, it could have meant that lightning pierce them easily and nothing else.

Sasuke had to test his theory and do it discretely so Deidara wouldn't notice in order for Sasuke to use the information to create an opening.
This isn't a "fake fight", this is finding out your opponent's weakness, keeping it quiet and using it at the most advantagous time.
The C4 weren't useless, Sasuke never expected Deidata to be able infect him with them and as a result he had to severely damage his own body to survive. And why is that? Because his Genjutsu was useless from the start but Deidara kept it quiet in order to create an opening, exactly what Sasuke did for his Lightning jutsu.

What would have happened if he had shown he knew about the bombs weakness before this moment? Deidara could have made the C4 bombs explodes instantaneously at the very instant he was inside the clones to avoid this, it might not have been a instant killing blow since the bombs wouldn't have infested Sasuke whole body but it would have been a devastating attack nonetheless.
But he didn't know, he believed he had a few seconds to get away and avoid a possible last desperation move from Sasuke and that's why he lost.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-07-12 at 04:28.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 04:44   Link #64
abazou
Uchiha Avenger
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
New pic, whats he holding? The mouth?

Spoiler for 362:
__________________
abazou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 04:53   Link #65
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Michael Dudikoff's American Ninja Dojo
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou View Post
New pic, whats he holding? The mouth?

Spoiler for 362:
The mouth's on both of his palms are french kissing.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 05:04   Link #66
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sunset Park Neighborhood, Brooklyn, Newyork.
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Ok I'm hesitating how to say that but I will keep it simple : this is completely stupid not very well thought.
If anything your whole argument shows that Sasuke was dumbed down not to use his Lightning sooner and differently in order to diffuse the bombs, not Deidara.
Firstly, I find it funny that you used line through on "completely stupid" because if you really didn’t want to call it stupid, you would have simply removed it during your edit, so why not just leave it as is and I’ll accept it as is. That’s how you feel then that’s your own opinion. However, my argument is very well thought out just because you cant see it from some one else’s point of view doesn’t make it stupid, or not very well thought out.

Secondly, I really don’t see your point, because what you just stated backs my argument up even more. Fact is, Sasuke did use his lightning sooner (when he used his needles) he just decided the results he received were not sufficient enough so he needed to continue to prove his theory right. Hence, no he wasn’t dumbed down, he just decided not to go ahead with his initial discovery. So if you have a problem with Sasuke because of his decision to reject his earlier results due to Tobi, doesn’t mean he was dumbed down that’s just what Kishimoto decided to do to prolong the fight that was already over. So take it up with Kishimoto.

Quote:
But it's not even true, Lightning has an advantage over Earth true but it doesn't necessarily meant that the bombs would stop working, it could have meant that lightning pierce them easily and nothing else.
What’s not true? The fact that he defused the bombs using his lightning chakra? Yes it COULD have meant that lighting pierces them easily, however could have, would have, should have, but didn’t your point would have applied if we didn’t have the information of the recent chapter. He defused the bombs, right from the start! Lightning Needles, Chidori soaked Kusanagi, Self infliction of Chidori, and thats a fact.

Quote:
Sasuke had to test his theory and do it discretely so Deidara wouldn't notice in order for Sasuke to use the information to create an opening.
This isn't a "fake fight", this is finding out your opponent's weakness, keeping it quiet and using it at the most advantagous time.
Once again what’s your point? All you did was point out my point, Sasuke already figured it out right from the start he just refused to accept the results and needed farther proof on his theory. Hence it was all over for Deidara right from the start. All Kishimoto did was prolong the fight, when in truth the fight was over after the lightning needle incident. As I said in my earlier post look at it like this, if Tobi hadn’t been there then Sasuke's theory would have been full proof to Sasuke and the fight would have ended then and there.

Quote:
The C4 weren't useless, Sasuke never expected Deidata to be able infect him with them and as a result he had to severely damage his own body to survive. And why is that? Because his Genjutsu was useless from the start but Deidara kept it quiet in order to create an opening, exactly what Sasuke did for his Lightning jutsu.
The C4 was completely useless, in the sense that infected or not it would have never worked because once again as I said the fight was prolonged due to Sasuke's rejection of his earlier results because of Tobi. If Tobi wasn’t there Sasuke’s theory would have been a successes so even if Deidara used the C4 right there on the spot, Sasuke could have done the same thing he did to defuse it moments later.

Quote:
What would have happened if he had shown he knew about the bombs weakness before this moment? Deidara could have made the C4 bombs explodes instantaneously at the very instant he was inside the clones to avoid this, it might not have been a instant killing blow since the bombs wouldn't have infested Sasuke whole body but it would have been a devastating attack nonetheless.
But he didn't know, he believed he had a few seconds to get away and avoid a possible last desperation move from Sasuke and that's why he lost.
This is exactly my point, you just like Kishimoto added a whole bunch of unnecessary things to show an illusion that Deidara actually had a upper hand on Sasuke and gave him a run for his money. However, fact is the fight was over when Sasuke saw Deidara's seal and decided to conduct a little experiment using his lightning needles, if it wasn’t for Tobi messing up the results the fight would have been over then and there, that has been my point from the start.
__________________
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 06:27   Link #67
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
My point is very simple : your entire argument referes to Sasuke's knowledge of Deidara's bombs weakness and how he used it, saying most of the fight was useless given said knowledge. By definition you can't say that Deidara was dumbed down from something that Sasuke was aware of.
Since your point is about Sasuke using Deidara weakness your argument would be best suited to say that Sasuke was dumbed down... Which is where I said it wasn't true (ie Sasuke wasn't dumbed down either).
Sasuke did defuse the bombs from the start but he didn't know his Lightning defused the bombs before his Kusanagi hit the mines, it was only a possibility and he had to make sure of it. You are the one using a shoulda, coulda, woulda argument by saying "if Tobi wasn't there" (argument which fall short because Deidara could have not exploded those bombs merely because Sasuke wasn't anywhere close to them anyway).

After that Sasuke had two choices : testing his Lightning jutsu in an apparent manner (on one of Deidara flying bomb for example) or discretly like he did to keep his knowledge unknown.
At this point Sasuke thought he clearly had the upperhand but he was tricked by Deidara who also had cancelled knowledge and counter for Sasuke's Sharingan, in this situation Sasuke had absolutely no choice but to damage himself because while his jutsu can cancel those bombs externally they couldn't do that naturally inside his body.

There is nothing in your whole post showing Deidara acting stupidly considering his current knowledge, hence he isn't dumbed down. Just as Sasuke's actions were perfectly logical (the only tendentious point would be why he didn't use Sharingan Genjutsu from the very start just after Deidara's very surprise attack).
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 06:32   Link #68
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Hence it was all over for Deidara right from the start. All Kishimoto did was prolong the fight, when in truth the fight was over after the lightning needle incident. As I said in my earlier post look at it like this, if Tobi hadn’t been there then Sasuke's theory would have been full proof to Sasuke and the fight would have ended then and there.

I knew this would happen. I knew once it looked like Deidara's time was up people would start making loop holes to show why Deidara was dumbed down and how Sasuke got off too easy. I have to agree with Hunter here. I don't understand this argument.

Of course Sasuke had this won from the start. All the fights in Naruto are predetermined unless you think we are watching live battles on pay-per-view. Most people figured that Sasuke was going defeat Deidara as soon as the fight began, it was only a matter of how and how long it would take. The fight was shown to answer these questions, not to mention show the powers of Deidara before he was defeated. Just because those attacks turned out to be mostly ineffective, doesn't mean it was pointless. Had Deidara been defeated by Sasuke immediately, people would whine that the fight was over too soon.

Saying the fight is a gyp because you think Sasuke had the potential to end it all along is like saying Kakashi's fight with Zabuza was a gyp because he could've used Sharingan from the beginning to make Zabuza look like a fool but didn't or that Naruto's fight with Neji was a gyp because he could summoned the Kyuubi's chakra all along but waited until his tenketsu were hit.

The issue here is that fans who dislike the character wanted to see Sasuke beaten, humiliated then bailed out by Kakashi or one of his teammates. Once it was clear that wasn't going to happen they were ready to call Deidara's strategies dumbed down, though he's shown a level of strategy precaution not seen by any other opponent. Don't like Sasuke? Fine. But let's give credit where credit is due, Deidara was a tough opponent.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 07:39   Link #69
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
you are all talking of how sasuke is overpowered this and overpowered that. Which means youll have a fit when you realize he hasnt use all his tricks yet. Do you really think he'd be going after his brother if he didnt have MS? Even kakashi came up with it so surely Sasuke has.
__________________

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 08:03   Link #70
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou View Post
New pic, whats he holding? The mouth?

Spoiler for 362:
-Wow, I knew Deidara was somewhat of an odd-ball character but that is a little too much .
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 08:15   Link #71
nine_tailed_kyuubi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
i believe Sasuke already activated his MS because he knows there is no way to beat Itachi unless he has the same eyes like him, he must have found a way to activate it like Kakashi did, i have a theory in my mind but i know it is totally lacking evidence but i will say it, during the fight between Sasuke and Naruto in part 1 when Sasuke shouted at Naruto telling him: "What do you know about me when you were alone from the start" and then Sasuke jumped at Naruto and crushed his neck against the ground, it looks to me in that scene that Naruto was actually dead as we all saw his neck was totally broken and his body floated above the water exactly like the dead, if he wasn't dead he wouldn't have floated.
Also in that scene we saw Sasuke confused as if something new has happenned to him and he started coughing and throwing up, i know my theory lack any eveidence but i'm sure once the neck is broken you are dead and Kyuubi somehow revived him, this is the only clue that Sasuke might have activated his MS or another clue is that he killed Orochimaru his sensei, also he might have found a way on his own like Kakashi did and Kishi is going to explain later.
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 08:19   Link #72
othafa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
if he wasn't dead he wouldn't have floated.
You're wrong. Anyone with air in their lungs floats.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 08:55   Link #73
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Most likely he found how to activate it like Kakashi did. In fact, I think 'killing your friend' doesnt activate squat. Itachi was just playing head games with him. That never made sense to begin with.
__________________

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 09:19   Link #74
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Honestly I already sense my sense of disbelief tingling when I try to imagine how Sasuke is meant to survive this blast. This explosion dwarfs anything we have seen in this series, I can't see any defense holding its own against this.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 09:25   Link #75
elusive
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I knew this would happen. I knew once it looked like Deidara's time was up people would start making loop holes to show why Deidara was dumbed down and how Sasuke got off too easy. I have to agree with Hunter here. I don't understand this argument.

Of course Sasuke had this won from the start. All the fights in Naruto are predetermined unless you think we are watching live battles on pay-per-view. Most people figured that Sasuke was going defeat Deidara as soon as the fight began, it was only a matter of how and how long it would take. The fight was shown to answer these questions, not to mention show the powers of Deidara before he was defeated. Just because those attacks turned out to be mostly ineffective, doesn't mean it was pointless. Had Deidara been defeated by Sasuke immediately, people would whine that the fight was over too soon.

Saying the fight is a gyp because you think Sasuke had the potential to end it all along is like saying Kakashi's fight with Zabuza was a gyp because he could've used Sharingan from the beginning to make Zabuza look like a fool but didn't or that Naruto's fight with Neji was a gyp because he could summoned the Kyuubi's chakra all along but waited until his tenketsu were hit.

The issue here is that fans who dislike the character wanted to see Sasuke beaten, humiliated then bailed out by Kakashi or one of his teammates. Once it was clear that wasn't going to happen they were ready to call Deidara's strategies dumbed down, though he's shown a level of strategy precaution not seen by any other opponent. Don't like Sasuke? Fine. But let's give credit where credit is due, Deidara was a tough opponent.
some people won't be satisfied unless sasuke is written out of the manga or dies.

i can't for the life of me understand how you can hate a character in a manga so much and be totally biased when discussing them.

can you people find something else to do besides complain about sasuke and the sharigan? we get it already. there should be a seperate sasuke hate thread so you guys can go there and vent.

dd has put up a better fight then anyone predicted. he even saw through sharigan genjutsu which you people swear is invincible. did you not see him fool sasuke w/the clay bunshin? have you not seen sasuke lose a wing or be pretty beaten up? you all thought the invincible sasuke would win without a scratch on him but when that doesn't happen you still complain.

seriously, can anyone tell me where the sasuke hate comes from? don't say the sharigan because people hated sasuke way before he really started to use it so much and no one hates kakashi or itachi. tell me why you hate him.

edit from Hunter : I would prefer this to remain a rhetorical question, do not transform this into a why do you hate Sasuke thread, thanks.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-07-12 at 09:55.
elusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 09:40   Link #76
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Deidara was a bad match up for Sasuke (sounds familiar no?). Sasuke's lightining affinity works as a perfect defense against Deidara's bombs.

I think Deidara would have killed Itachi with C4....
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 09:42   Link #77
othafa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Honestly I already sense my sense of disbelief tingling when I try to imagine how Sasuke is meant to survive this blast. This explosion dwarfs anything we have seen in this series, I can't see any defense holding its own against this.
Run away really really fast? Or maybe he has another snake summon that tougher than the one we saw earlier.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 09:52   Link #78
yungz21
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by elusive View Post
some people won't be satisfied unless sasuke is written out of the manga or dies.

i can't for the life of me understand how you can hate a character in a manga so much and be totally biased when discussing them.

can you people find something else to do besides complain about sasuke and the sharigan? we get it already. there should be a seperate sasuke hate thread so you guys can go there and vent.

dd has put up a better fight then anyone predicted. he even saw through sharigan genjutsu which you people swear is invincible. did you not see him fool sasuke w/the clay bunshin? have you not seen sasuke lose a wing or be pretty beaten up? you all thought the invincible sasuke would win without a scratch on him but when that doesn't happen you still complain.

seriously, can anyone tell me where the sasuke hate comes from? don't say the sharigan because people hated sasuke way before he really started to use it so much and no one hates kakashi or itachi. tell me why you hate him.



I can tell you why. he was there favorite character and then once sasuke left the village they were so dissapointed it turned into hate. thats what i think in a nutshell
__________________
"You don't apologize hoping they accept it. You apologize knowing they might not accept it."
yungz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 10:02   Link #79
Kotengu
KING RANSOM
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Location Location!
It's true that sasuke wouldn't have won without sharingan. But it's also true that Diedara was fighting in a way to specifically countering sharingan. Personally I don't know of anyone besides neji(gara should have won to) who would even be able to counter a full power diedara. That fight was sick! He flies around and attaks you from the air while there are bombs on the ground?!! Pluss his attaks are AOE! That's kinda a full proff plan people. Pluss he's super sneaky about it(enough to even trick sharingan). That is far from being 'dumbed down'.

This fight was actually really close! The only reason Sasuke won was cuz he could SEE THRU(this is what sharingan does people) Diedara's jutsu, thus eliminating the whole surprise element. Kishimoto is building this up to be an important factor in ninja battles. That's also why Chiyo and Sakura did so well against Sasori(and why rock lee is really so amazing). Dispite the person's actual talent, they are still ninja who rely on tricks(cept lee). If you know the tricks you cut their battle power signifigantly. This is why Diedara massively damaging attack style is so nasty, but also why he won't be able to hit the faster and stronger sasuke.

Hopefully this will rub into Naruto's fighting style. Bushin simulator is almost as good as sharingan, especially for the way naruto learns stuff. The only problem I see is that shonnen usually don't have full power battles from the start, but naruto prolly has enough chakra for it.
__________________
"Only Chakras can grab onto Chakras. That's common sense!" Killer Bee
Kotengu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 10:20   Link #80
othafa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I agree with what you said about Lee. I love how during the chuunin exam arc, even Neji was asking Lee for his take on attacks and stuff. He apparently has excellent analytic skills.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.