AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-05-13, 21:33   Link #461
kamyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
He's over 100 years old.
source?
nah, nevermind. it is a blatant asspull.
100 years ago byakuya and gin were little kids. some time later when gin looked as adult as he is now and was a VC, hitsugaya was a normal spirit kid. some time even later, matsumoto boob-slaps him and he starts becoming a shinigami.
so, byakuya is barely over 100 and has been a captain for under 100 and hitsugaya is seemingly quite a bit younger still.

Quote:
Byakuya isn't much older & he's stronger than Toshiro. It puts them to the same standard because they're fighting in the same life or death battle.
how do you know byakuya is stronger?
__________________
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 22:58   Link #462
Randumo24
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: mayfield, ohio
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post



how do you know byakuya is stronger?
It's pointless to argue age since they don't say how old he is. Are you serious? Where would you get the idea he isn't stronger?
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 23:06   Link #463
kamyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
It's pointless to argue age since they don't say how old he is.
so his age is pointless now that i presented evidence that your random asspull was wrong?
Quote:
Are you serious? Where would you get the idea he isn't stronger?
where did you get the idea he is?
__________________
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 23:24   Link #464
Randumo24
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: mayfield, ohio
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
so his age is pointless now that i presented evidence that your random asspull was wrong?


where did you get the idea he is?
Presented evidence? Most likely he's between 100-130 years old, going by Rukia's scale, which is the only one. You can't provide evidence if there isn't any, so don't pretend. Give me something to show he's as strong as or stronger than Byakuya.
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 23:44   Link #465
kamyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
Presented evidence? Most likely he's between 100-130 years old, going by Rukia's scale, which is the only one. You can't provide evidence if there isn't any, so don't pretend.
umm, except i DID provide evidence. no less than three specific events which together demonstrate that he is younger.
for what it's worth, it was also said that he is the youngest captain ever (in a databook i think).
Quote:
Give me something to show he's as strong as or stronger than Byakuya.
you are the one making a claim.
__________________
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 00:09   Link #466
Randumo24
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: mayfield, ohio
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
umm, except i DID provide evidence. no less than three specific events which together demonstrate that he is younger.
for what it's worth, it was also said that he is the youngest captain ever (in a databook i think).


you are the one making a claim.
That means you have nothing. How can you know how old he is?
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 00:46   Link #467
kamyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
That means you have nothing.
no, it apparently means YOU have nothing since it is YOU claiming that byakuya is stronger and failing to demonstrate it.
Quote:
How can you know how old he is?
i never claimed to know his exact age. however, i listed a specific series of events which demonstrate he is less than 100 (which was your random claim).

well this has gone off topic long enough i think and is still going nowhere thanks to your stubbornness. i'll leave you to your ass-pulls for now.
__________________
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 07:30   Link #468
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: +48 28' 43.50", +16 35' 17.08"
Age: 29
Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
That means you have nothing. How can you know how old he is?
by the -xx chapter numbers, he met Hyourinmaru in chapter -15 for the first time
__________________
WONDERMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 14:49   Link #469
Randumo24
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: mayfield, ohio
Age: 29
When someone asks you for proof like I did, & you say to give some instead, you have nothing. If you had anything, you wouldn't put some whiny bitch answer like you did.
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 14:55   Link #470
kamyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
When someone asks you for proof like I did, & you say to give some instead, you have nothing. If you had anything, you wouldn't put some whiny bitch answer like you did.
thats funny. it seems if you look at the top of this page, i was the one who asked for you to back up your claim first and it was you who gave a "whiny bitch answer."

funny how you always forget the important details like that.
__________________
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 15:52   Link #471
Randumo24
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: mayfield, ohio
Age: 29
If you had an answer you'd give it, but here's something for you. Byakuya beat espada 7 with one arm & one leg. While Toshiro couldn't even kill Luppi after he powered up & hit him with a sneak attack.
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 15:56   Link #472
kamyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
If you had an answer you'd give it, but here's something for you. Byakuya beat espada 7 with one arm & one leg. While Toshiro couldn't even kill Luppi after he powered up & hit him with a sneak attack.
because luppi ran away (severely damaged i might add). also, luppi was #6 so should be stronger.

not to mention that #7 was a complete moron. (gives up speed advantage for immobile pumpkin. thinks controlling a handful of petals out of the swarm will work..)
__________________

Last edited by kamyu; 2010-05-14 at 16:18.
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 16:17   Link #473
Randumo24
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: mayfield, ohio
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
because luppi ran away (severely damaged i might add). also, luppi was #6 so should be stronger.
Hello, sneak attack. He nearly got killed when Luppi attacked him head on. Beside the fact that Luppi couldn't have been that strong. He got destroyed by Grimmjow, who was #6. The bottom line is he had a ton of time to power up, but he still didn't kill him.
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 16:29   Link #474
kamyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
He nearly got killed when Luppi attacked him head on.
which was also basically a sneak attack (smacking him with all 8 tentacles before they could register that he had more than 1).
and when hitsugaya came back, he didn't look hurt at all. it was just the ice that got shattered.
Quote:
Beside the fact that Luppi couldn't have been that strong. He got destroyed by Grimmjow, who was #6. The bottom line is he had a ton of time to power up, but he still didn't kill him.
in case you didn't notice, luppi was still visibly beaten up from his fight with hitsugaya. grimmjow had some bandages too, but he also got a little orihime healing. (oh and hey, another sneak attack)
__________________
kamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-24, 04:06   Link #475
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
Are they not both captains? They have the same rank and are fighting in the same unit. To say it isn't fair to compare them is pure fanboyism. Potential has nothing to do with current power.
Captains? yes
same unit? no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randumo24 View Post
When someone asks you for proof like I did, & you say to give some instead, you have nothing. If you had anything, you wouldn't put some whiny bitch answer like you did.
You sure like to think highly of yourself...

Now...lets do some guesstimations, Rukia's estimated age is 150, since you age slowly in Soul Society, it's presumed you age at 1/10th the pace of a living human, which can explain how she looks like a presumably 15 year old girl.

Before the story of Bleach officially begins (TBTP Arc) Byakuya was a teenager in Soul Society 110 years ago, following the same guesstimations at Rukia, Byakuya at present would be in the range of 250-300 years old. Seeing how Shunsui, Ukitake and Unohana were already Captains in TBTP...I would easily put them in the 500+ range, while we all know Genyrusai Yamamoto is old as sin in the 1000+ range.

Alright, now we all know Momo, Kira, Renji and Rukia were pretty much all in the same graduating class (think Nanao too), which puts them in the same age group. Judging by Chapter -17, it's a safe assumption that Toshiro is about as old, if not younger than Momo and definitely younger than Rangiku.

We've heard Toshiro be called a "genius" but his battles haven't really proven that, yes he knows bankai, but it's incomplete. Shunsui gave the assumption that Toshiro could be stronger than him in 100 years, but that's in 100 years and not now.

Byakuya on the other hand, had home training from his grandfather who was the previous Captain of Squad 6, has shown great offensive and defensive abilities with his Senbonzakura (he's basically Gaara with flowers). He's well versed in kidou and then there's the techniques he learned from Yoruichi.

So...

Toshiro - youngest captain
Everyone not Yamamoto, Unohana, Yoruichi, Urahara, Shinji, Love, Rose, Shunsui or Ukitake I would put in the same general age group of 250-300

damn you for making me put so much thought into this post at 4 freaking AM!!!


Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2010-05-24 at 05:15. Reason: thanks for pointing that out Gin
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-24, 04:48   Link #476
Randumo24
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: mayfield, ohio
Age: 29
I was referring to the team in FKT when I said same unit. Why do you think that I think high of myself btw?
Randumo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-24, 04:57   Link #477
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
it's presumed you age at 1/10th the pace of a living human, which can explain how she looks like a presumably 15 year old girl.
There's never really been a clear aging rate in Bleach, all of the vizards look exactly the same age as they did back in TBTP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Shunsui gave the assumption that Toshiro could be stronger than him in 100 years, but that's in 100 years and not now.
People tend to take that a little too literally IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Byakuya on the other hand, had home training from his father who was the previous Captain of Squad 6
*grandfather.
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-24, 05:05   Link #478
Mr. DJ
Schwing!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Central Texas
Age: 30
Quote:
There's never really been a clear aging rate in Bleach, all of the vizards look exactly the same age as they did back in TBTP.
as do Shunsui, Ukitake and Unohana Shinji, Love, Rose, Lisa, Hachi, and the other guy who's name I forget...they already appear as adults so no surprise of no major change in appearance. Hiyori and the other girl looked somewhat different, rather it was how long their hair was or whatever

Quote:
*grandfather.
bah, hate when I type one thing when I'm thinking another...

Quote:
People tend to take that a little too literally IMO.
I'd be inclined to believe Shunsui, he wouldn't seem like one to lie, but it was his estimate.

Quote:
I was referring to the team in FKT when I said same unit. Why do you think that I think high of myself btw?
you'd still be wrong then since Byakuya is in Hueco Mundo

why do I believe you think highly of yourself? your little exchange with kamyu was enough to give me that impression when he asked you a question concerning an opinion and you just fired with a question back with no facts and then had the nerve to ask for proof and call someone a "whiny bitch." I'm pretty sure you're already treading on hollow ground (yes, pun intended) with the personal attacks there buddy.'

and now for something random...



I will slam your face into a windshield! and then I'll take your mother, Dorothy Randumo Mantooth out for a nice seafood dinner, and never call her again!

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2010-05-24 at 05:22.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-25, 01:41   Link #479
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
I will slam your face into a windshield! and then I'll take your mother, Dorothy Randumo Mantooth out for a nice seafood dinner, and never call her again![/QUOTE]

The "and never call her again" part was priceless. It kills me everytime I hear it.
Mr.Amazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 04:14   Link #480
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
276 "One Hit Kill, Soifon, Bankai!"
"Ichigeki kessatsu, Soifon, bankai!" (一撃決殺、砕蜂、卍解!)

277 "Climax! Kyōraku vs. Starrk!"
"Hakunetsu! Kyōraku VS Sutāku!" (白熱!京楽VSスターク!)

278 "The Nightmare Returns... Revival of the Espada"
"Akumu futatabi... fukkatsu no Esupāda" (悪夢再び復活の十刃)
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.