AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-23, 22:47   Link #61
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
Al looks damn cool too me, and there is no way Sasuke could die by a "meaningless" charakter (sorry Deidara).
But Manda dying that way really is disappointing.
Deidara was meaningless? I dont think so. He was one of the most powerful characters in part 2 and even dirtied up Sasuke a bit proving he isnt the deity he appeared to be. Not to mention some of Deidaras jutsus were truly terrifying like the microscopic bombs. Can you imagine little explosives going off inside your body tearing you apart from the inside? Truly scarey.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-07-23 at 23:42.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 23:48   Link #62
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Al looks damn cool too me, and there is no way Sasuke could die by a "meaningless" charakter (sorry Deidara).
But Manda dying that way really is disappointing.
Deidara did prove to be a strong character, he had a lot of meaning. He set off the first arc in part 2. He beat the KazeKage and His village. He also helped Tobi(doing most of the work of course lol) with a jinchuuriki. And there is no meaningless character otherwise they wouldn't exist.

Disappointing that Naruto will probably have a stereotype ending.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 07:09   Link #63
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Well, being strong doesn´t mean he is not meaningless.
Maybe meaningless is exaggerated but Deidara is not meaningfull enough compared to Sasuke, to kill him.
People who would fit that job are Itachi, Naruto, even Orochimaru ect.
Old 2007-07-24, 09:19   Link #64
razor886
Blood Angel

Hey for a guy to kill Gaara just like that wouldn't be meaning less...
razor886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 17:15   Link #65
Icer

Naruto's lack of growth post-time skip has been the most disappointing thing for me. He's improved since then, but it was like he didnt grow at all in between the 2.5 years and we've seen what Sasuke/Sakura did.

Also the fact that now Naruto is trying not to use the Kyuubi, his one inherent advantage eliminated. Even though for the first 230 chapters it was never a problem where he lost control of himself. Meanwhile even though being forewarned about the dangers of the Curse Seal, Sasuke still uses it to this day with no apparent effects.

Those are the things that have disappointed me thus far, as for a specific event I really didn't like the Wind Rasengan. Unless the 100% version is vastly different it's the same as the normal Rasengan. Which never really had an issue with power, just connecting the same problem still remains.
Icer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 18:07   Link #66
Ryuuchi
Totally not that guy

I hated when Naruto lost to Sasuke -.-
Old 2007-07-24, 19:00   Link #67
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuchi View Post
I hated when Naruto lost to Sasuke -.-
Really? I loved that part.
Old 2007-07-25, 12:42   Link #68
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitteo View Post
most disappointing:

The ENDLESS AMOUNT OF THINGS Sharingan can do. Kishi seems to just make up crap to have Sasuke win his battles.
that is so true.

my list.

1.SASUKE: stock emo character and it's clear kish loves this guy to much.

2.akatsuki: at first we are under the impression that they are uber-strong villians with a mysterious agenda but now we know they are nothing but clowns that are dropping like flys, and their plan?
Spoiler:
i also feel the members lack a thing called character depth. also the al looks ridiculous.

Spoiler:

4.kabuto:what the hell is going on with him he goes from prof.snape to insane in 3 seconds.

5.asuma's death: first of we could see it coming a mile away(it's a common anime rule when a character is about to die that character will suddenly get screen time)second he went out like a total cump i mean i thought he was a jounin?third why should we care? he was never important.

6.timeskip:we never found out what happened during it.

7. konoha 11(minus team 7):they get zero screen time now.(especially shino and tenten)

8.rescue gaara arc:it seemed point less.
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.

Last edited by dom33; 2007-07-25 at 13:07.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 13:04   Link #69
cheese4u
da big boss

I'd have to say the most dissappointing thing for me is that Naruto hasn't been in any significant battles so far. Pre time skip he fought Zabuza, Haku, Kiba, Neji, Gaara, Kabuto, and then Sasuke. This time around he's only fought Oro and Kakuzu. When he fought Orochimaru he literally wasn't himself, it was mostly the Kyuubi fighting and Oro wasn't taking the fight seriously anyway. As for Kakuzu there was like ten ninjas there supporting him, so I don't know if I'd call that a significant battle other than the fact that he mastered his most powerful jutsu.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 13:51   Link #70
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
I'd have to say the most dissappointing thing for me is that Naruto hasn't been in any significant battles so far. Pre time skip he fought Zabuza, Haku, Kiba, Neji, Gaara, Kabuto, and then Sasuke. This time around he's only fought Oro and Kakuzu. When he fought Orochimaru he literally wasn't himself, it was mostly the Kyuubi fighting and Oro wasn't taking the fight seriously anyway. As for Kakuzu there was like ten ninjas there supporting him, so I don't know if I'd call that a significant battle other than the fact that he mastered his most powerful jutsu.
Thats True, I am looking forward to the day, when Naruto evantually will fight Kyuubi. I wonder what technics he will come up with, without the Kyuubi Chakra.
Old 2007-07-25, 13:53   Link #71
quater
Kazekage Q

The most disappointing thing for me would be Kabuto and Kakashi still having not fought. It's a fight I am looking forward to and I was hoping they would have had it by now. But maybe it never will. That would also be pretty disappointing.

Something more tangible is how Sasuke beat Orochimaru. I was hoping for a bit of a fight all he did was produce a jutsu. I mean come on they should have had at least some sort of ninja battle that was just kinda weak.

quater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-27, 07:53   Link #72
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
That would be the filler episodes... nothing was more disappointing than those eps
Old 2007-07-27, 13:07   Link #73
quater
Kazekage Q

Good point yes those filler episodes were aweful.

quater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-27, 17:25   Link #74
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Most dissapointing:
Kimmimaro's death
Zabuza's death
Major:
Spoiler:

Hinata, Shino, and Kiba didn't do any thing yet.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-27, 19:51   Link #75
AnbuItachi

sakura's survival during sasori fight
sasuke's survival during deidara fight
naruto's survival during sasuke's fight
and also tobi's
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-27, 20:47   Link #76
Kona-Fanboy
Kona-Chan! <3

Tobi wasn't disappointing!!!

most disappointing event, shippuden taking FOREVER <_<
Kona-Fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-27, 23:07   Link #77
shaselai

most dissapointing is naruto still havent showed us his new perverted jutsu yet!
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-27, 23:56   Link #78
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaselai View Post
most dissapointing is naruto still havent showed us his new perverted jutsu yet!
Yeah, but he wanted to. Unfortunately he was interrupted by Sakura.
Old 2007-07-28, 10:31   Link #79
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Thats True, I am looking forward to the day, when Naruto evantually will fight Kyuubi. I wonder what technics he will come up with, without the Kyuubi Chakra.
I don't think so. If the Kyuubi breaks the seal that keeps him inside Naruto, naruto dies.
Old 2007-08-01, 21:40   Link #80
warmachine v2.0
philisophasizer

The most dissapointing event in Naruto would have to be Narutos lack of any real strategy. Except his fight with Gaara, it always comes down to unrefined taijutsu, kagebunshin or uber-ransengan.
warmachine v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote