AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-01, 22:15   Link #81
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

After two years of training Sasuke became this uber god like character on hard hand Naruto was a weakling who need to rely on Kyubi to win most of the fight. But now thanks to Deidara Sauske isn't uber god like anymore.
Old 2007-08-01, 22:50   Link #82
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
sasuke is the god he once was. he had no power, summoned a giant snake, and put said snake into a genjitsu.

sasuke is a god still. no need to panic, sasuke might be god, but naruto will always hold the keys to be more powerful then said god.
Old 2007-08-02, 00:01   Link #83
AnbuItachi

im sure all the akatsuki members stayed at their lvl from 2 yrs ago
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 06:46   Link #84
gibits
Endless

It's easier to point out what I haven't been disappointed in part 2.

Other than Sasori all of part 2 has been a huge let down.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 08:35   Link #85
AnbuItachi

especially shikamaru defeating an akatsuki member himself. konoha ninjas always get super powerups =(
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 14:30   Link #86
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

I was soooooo P.O.'d when Tobi turned out to be the mastermind of the operation. That was the most crappy turn of event in the manga. Sure Iwanted him to be a comic relief that could kick ass when he needed to but leader??!?!?! it just doesn't suit him at all.

im afraid for much more dissapointment in future days due to the fact that Kishi is on crack and anthing can happen.
Old 2007-08-06, 16:09   Link #87
xNaruhinaXSasusakux

When Naruto went four tails and someone[don't remember who]said his life would be short...No,naruto-kun!Why him!?We have to make his life-span normal again!!

Last edited by xNaruhinaXSasusakux; 2007-08-06 at 18:32.
xNaruhinaXSasusakux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-06, 17:47   Link #88
Kowai

everything about the character naruto =/
his rasenshuriken being so lame that he has to run up and mash it into them jsut liek he did with rasengan. i dont see whats so powerful about this jutsu other ninja seem to be able to kill just fine using a sword or kunai =/
the chakra of the kyuubi shortening naruto's lfiespan =/ i wanted to see him go 9 tails eventually and be able to control his tails kind of like super saiyan xD
ALSO tobi = madara wtf is that bs? leader of akatsuki RETARDED!!! why could he not just be a regular member who was obito? would make much more sense... argh a goofball does not seem like a good leader -_------------------
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-06, 18:26   Link #89
gibits
Endless

hmmm I liked the rasenshuriken. Especially how it completely destroys your chakra lines. I don't like how Kishi had to limit it, in fact Kishimoto feels the need to limit everything Naruto does, while giving Sasuke more and more while removing previous limits (ie remember when the CS eroded your free will?)

I like support characters, I like Serpico from Bersek, Sechs and Den from Gunn, Ishida from Bleach etc etc. But I liked the main character even more. There is no doubt that without Gutts, Berserk would not be Berserk. Sechs is cool, but we all know Gunn is all about Alita. What would Bleach be without Ichigo's heroics?

Sadly, this is not the case with Naruto. Naruto, the title character is treated more and more like a stepchild. With the change in focus to Sasuke, who is nothing like Naruto, this series has lost focus. What happened to themes of friendship, hard work, determination? Themes that made this series great are all gone now and all we get is a succession of meh fights.

What's is the ultimate disappointment of part 2? It not part 1
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-06, 19:24   Link #90
tkdtiger

I think the biggest disappointment has been the lack of other support characters. I really had my hopes up since Kishimoto had said that he has alot planned for the other team, but really we haven't seen as much development with the other teams, with the exception of Shikamaru's team, although it still could be too early to tell for sure if the other teams will have a larger impact. I hope he still plans to give the other teams a larger role.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-06, 19:34   Link #91
Kowai

what i didnt like about rasen shuriken is its the EXACT same as rasengan but stronger =/ rasengan had the possibility to kill before. its liek takign a gun and strapping a sword to the end. ya its useful but the gun was sufficient and the sword only comes in handy rarely =/
couji: "with a name like rasen shuriken i would have thought you would throw it"
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-06, 19:38   Link #92
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
what i didnt like about rasen shuriken is its the EXACT same as rasengan but stronger =/ rasengan had the possibility to kill before. its liek takign a gun and strapping a sword to the end. ya its useful but the gun was sufficient and the sword only comes in handy rarely =/
couji: "with a name like rasen shuriken i would have thought you would throw it"
true, but lets not forget that the jutsu still has yet to be completed...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-08, 15:50   Link #93
gaaras#1gal
Gaara's Girlfriend

I think that it was really disappointing when Sasuke left Konoha, plus the fact that he injured Sakura! that really burst my bubble...but yay, sasuke is evil now, and that means Naruto gets to kick Sasuke's butt!
gaaras#1gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-08, 15:59   Link #94
Kalimah
Fallen Idol

wow, am i like the only person who isnt really disappointed by anything in naruto? the only complaint i have isnt really about naruto itself...it's the multitude of rumors and theories that fans make and take for absolute fact
Old 2007-08-08, 16:08   Link #95
ghstwrld

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
I think the biggest disappointment has been the lack of other support characters. I really had my hopes up since Kishimoto had said that he has alot planned for the other team, but really we haven't seen as much development with the other teams, with the exception of Shikamaru's team, although it still could be too early to tell for sure if the other teams will have a larger impact. I hope he still plans to give the other teams a larger role.
Preach!!

The last couple of arcs has shown any character who isn't sasuke or naruto to be a little more than cannon fodder. At this point the only way I see the other characters getting extended screen time is if there is another tournament/exam.
ghstwrld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-08, 16:20   Link #96
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaaras#1gal View Post
I think that it was really disappointing when Sasuke left Konoha, plus the fact that he injured Sakura! that really burst my bubble...but yay, sasuke is evil now, and that means Naruto gets to kick Sasuke's butt!
Lol amazing i've never seen a post like this before. wow.

Anywho mine has to be Shika defeating Hidan. Awful.
Old 2007-08-08, 16:23   Link #97
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaaras#1gal View Post
Well Naruto would have beat Sasuke it was just a matter of time and I don't think he really injured Sakura.
Old 2007-08-08, 16:27   Link #98
Sasuke_Bateman
No

He can injure Sakura all he wants i don't mind but to say the guy is evil come on.
Old 2007-08-08, 16:37   Link #99
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Hidan's, kakuzu's, and asuma's deaths with no back story to the characters. Literally some incredibly ingenious character designs and they die with no history revealed. Some of my questions:

Why is hidan immortal?
Why does Orochimaru reject hidan's form of immortality?
Why is kakuzu near immortal?
Why did hidan and kakuzu leave their respective villages and join akatsuki?

I'm disappointed that such basic questions are going unfulfilled.
Old 2007-08-08, 17:18   Link #100
ghstwrld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
Hidan's, kakuzu's, and asuma's deaths with no back story to the characters. Literally some incredibly ingenious character designs and they die with no history revealed. Some of my questions:

Why is hidan immortal?
Why does Orochimaru reject hidan's form of immortality?
Why is kakuzu near immortal?
Why did hidan and kakuzu leave their respective villages and join akatsuki?

I'm disappointed that such basic questions are going unfulfilled.
You forgot to include the bijuu/jinchuuriki on your list. Being regulated to a single panel death scene is ridiculous.
ghstwrld is offline   Reply With Quote