AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-20, 13:37   Link #221
Sazelyt
F i n

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingard View Post
So how does the Akatsuki leaders know about Sasuke being alive ? ( while Zetsu and Itachi don't ???)
Information from the sharingan world, where else? Any use of sharingan is recorded by Sharingan goblins, who then forwards this information to the one with the required contract...
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 13:39   Link #222
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
I don't think "pain" sounds any different slurred by a Japanese tongue, or for any other tongue for that matter.

What I meant was Japanese people don't normally refer to pain that way. They have another word for pain, "itami". If the AL's name was Itami it would sound more exotic to those who don't speak Japanese (besides being similar to "Itachi" in spelling) whereas to Japanese-speaking people it probably wouldn't sound original at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulnin
Just a random thought, I'm sure that earlier in part two the AL had less rings in his eyes. All of a sudden he has an awful lot of them like a hypno coin or something.
His eyes have the same amount rings(3), it's just that the space between the second and third ring has been reduced.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 13:39   Link #223
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
OoOo wow "pein" for the man with multiple piercings. Alright, its established... Kishimoto's sealed stamp of approval for originality DONE.
lol you and me seem to be the only ones realize Kishimoto is a shitty writer.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 13:40   Link #224
Sazelyt
F i n

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
lol you and me seem to be the only ones realize Kishimoto is a shitty writer.
You are disgracing the word "shitty" when referring to Kishi with it...
Old 2007-07-20, 13:43   Link #225
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Well we'll see how its really pronounced when the chapter is out. If it is "Pein" hell might as well call him "Penis". Why bother with changing the spelling Kishimoto? Why?
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 13:44   Link #226
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

@ Sandaime78

Posting links to RAW chapters can get you banned.
Old 2007-07-20, 13:45   Link #227
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingard
So how does the Akatsuki leaders know about Sasuke being alive ? ( while Zetsu and Itachi don't ???)
With all of the jutsus that we've seen so far, I'd make a guess that someone has the ability to see across different dimensions; you know, some sort of dimension manipulation or something. The ability that they use to meet with "shadow forms" of themselves can be seen as some dimensional jutsu; maybe that's not so farfetched.
Old 2007-07-20, 13:52   Link #228
Sandaime78
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
@ Sandaime78

Posting links to RAW chapters can get you banned.
As long as I don't get sued or anything I really do not care.

But just out of curiosity, why would I be banned if its already out and available in the net? I don't get it to be honest.
Sandaime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 13:54   Link #229
othafa

Just because its available on the net doesn't mean that these boards sanction the free distribution of the copyrighted material.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 13:58   Link #230
yungz21

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaselai View Post
Well sometimes when humans face danger or in a dangerous situation we can overexert ourselves and do things we normally can't do (within reason of course...). Done forget Jiraiya was poisoned and he summoned Gama and did some high level jutsus like minutes after he was "out of chakra". Naruto summoned Gamabunta whenever he was "out of chakra" too, once trying to save sakura when he and she was about to be crushed. Maybe there was a hidden scene where Sasuke ate some soldier pills or whatever he got from that cat lady. Well at least Manda dies... but we all know sasuke will have something bigger/better than manda later on or revives manda...

well sasuke has been talking about hawks lately maybe he can summon a giant hawk now
Old 2007-07-20, 13:59   Link #231
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

It's possible Sasuke has another summon in his right hand - we only get to see his left hand - the orochimaru/snake contract. Just a thought.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 14:03   Link #232
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingard View Post
That's because he must be made all knowing...like he's a god or whatever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Information from the sharingan world, where else? Any use of sharingan is recorded by Sharingan goblins, who then forwards this information to the one with the required contract...
It seems that everyone has their own contact persons...

Is it me or is it possible that only these 2 akatsuki members are aware of the actual leader. Since this Pein dude seemed all this time the leader of the group.
Old 2007-07-20, 14:05   Link #233
Sandaime78
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa View Post
Just because its available on the net doesn't mean that these boards sanction the free distribution of the copyrighted material.
Perhaps I am not aware of the laws concerning the internet. I mean NarutoFan, and Naruto Manga Returns provides new Naruto chapters on a weekly basis and they ARE copyrighted materials from Japan right? Perhaps you can give me a little more insight on why its NOT possible. I'm not complaining, just trying to find why. You got me curious.
Sandaime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 14:20   Link #234
Sazelyt
F i n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaime78 View Post
... Perhaps you can give me a little more insight on why its NOT possible. I'm not complaining, just trying to find why. You got me curious.
To keep it simple, it is illegal.

And, a site that resides in a country where the laws can punish the site and the owners (such as animesuki) because of that, taking that risk is not something that is desired. So, this site has made the choice of not making such links/files/info (that would violate the copyright related laws) directly available from here. Even if you are not happy with that, you have to live with it, or you can enjoy it somewhere else.
Old 2007-07-20, 14:24   Link #235
othafa

Those sites are breaking the law...its just not being enforced. The reason it is not being enforced (likely) is because the publishers realize that they will not likely be able to sell to an English speaking market on their own, so this violation does not result in any lost income from their perspective.

More importantly, simply naming those sites here is a violation of the rules of this forum, as outlined in one of the sticky threads. Despite the fact that the laws are unenforced, animesuki still wants to cover its but by not sanctioning things that are illegal. I would advise editing those names out of your post before the mods smite you.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 14:30   Link #236
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post

Is it me or is it possible that only these 2 akatsuki members are aware of the actual leader. Since this Pein dude seemed all this time the leader of the group.
Seems like it. However, if he is Uchiha Madara like many people believe, then Itachi should also be aware of him as the 3rd MS user.

Furthermore, I wonder why he only reveals his presence to Pein and the female member and issue his orders only through Pein? Supposing he was Madara, it seems like he'd set Itachi up as his second-in-command. However, there may be a specific reason that he didn't.
Old 2007-07-20, 14:33   Link #237
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Seems like it. However, if he is Uchiha Madara like many people believe, then Itachi should also be aware of him as the 3rd MS user.

Furthermore, I wonder why he only reveals his presence to Pein and the female member and issue his orders only through Pein? Supposing he was Madara, it seems like he'd set Itachi up as his second-in-command. However, there may be a specific reason that he didn't.
That's right....but that doesnt mean that Itachi knows that he is the actual leader.
But if Itachi would know he'd be the only person of the 3 Akatsuki members i think.

Itachi is already aware that there is a 3rd Uchiha out there. And i think that's gotta be Madara.
Old 2007-07-20, 14:42   Link #238
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
That's right....but that doesnt mean that Itachi knows that he is the actual leader.
It did seem like the leader was more interested in Sasuke than Itachi. Itachi to him may ultimately be a disposable pawn used to get to Sasuke which is why he doesn't confide with him. Pein and the other member may be the only ones who know his true intentions. Somehow, I doubt the world-domination thing explained earlier is his actual goal.
Old 2007-07-20, 14:43   Link #239
yungz21

i think it the 3rd user is madara also because iknow the 3rd user would have to be someone itachi cant kill and if it isnt madara it means that itachi prolly spared that person for his own plans
Old 2007-07-20, 14:52   Link #240
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Sasuke has more chakra than Naruto?