AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-20, 17:18   Link #261
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Lmao, wow great chapter but, so many disappointments. Firstly there was allot of surprises this chapter, It was almost like seeing Akatsuki in a different light, because the way they interacted this chapter, we have never really seen that, especially not from the leader, or Kisame at that. Also Itachi? Wow, was he feeling for Sasuke just then? My good brother, next of kin theory can't be that far off.

First of all before I get to Sasuke‘s “Fying Jutsu“, so Pein is AL's name? Not the woman’s? Ok. . . then lets start referring to him as Pein. Pein's talk of how precious Deidara was, and "At least mourn for Deidara quietly." very surprising, also I never saw this line coming from Kisame: "The ability to turn a gloomy organization cheerful, Tobi was skilled man at that." Oh, and pein kind of confirmed that the possibility of Tobi being dead is not only true, but that he was nothing special. Pein: "Its fine a man of that level is easy to acquire." Even after all that, I still believe Tobi to be alive. . . he just has to be, He was "recognized" by the 2nd main character of the Naruto Manga. . . because Sasuke recognized him, Kishimoto as a Mangaka has a responsibility to the fans to reveal Tobi to us.

The unidentified man speaking to Pein seems to know about everything and everyone, even goes as far as to say Sasuke’s eyes will surpass Itachi’s eyes, obviously he wasn’t sporting Akatsuki cloths, I think he could be anyone from Danzo trying to overthrow the Hokage by hiring Akatsuki, to just some enemy of Konoha who hired Akatsuki, to even Madara. What is this "Machine is ripened" talk? Is the Machine being refereed to is actually the Statue that was extracting the Bijuu? Its ready for the final one (Naruto)? What was said to Pein pretty much indicates the next fight will be AL (Pein) vs Naruto. Also we are going to see Naruto's "That Jutsu" because I believe Sasuke's flying Jutsu was "That Jutsu". Oh last but not least, the comment from Karin about how hot Sasuke looked even hurt / half dead, was freaking hilarious because it proves that Karin is the reincarnation of the old, immature Sakrua who is now none-existent.

Speaking of Sasuke. . . I don’t believe Sasuke flew back to the summoning dimension but a just a different space, Suigetsu would have stated if it was the summoning dimension. It seems like Sasuke actually had the Chakra to summon Manda, then the Chakra to perform the Flying jutsu while inside Madara, teleporting not him self but all of Madara just before Madara disintegrated. There is so much bull shit paved on to this shit, lets see where to start. Sasuke having that much Chakra, I guess its a possibility Sasuke went CS2 before he commenced with the summoning of Manda that’s why he seems half dead, he probably has a drop of Chakra left in his body. He was probably CS2 when doing the flying jutsu as well, as far as it goes its believable because CS2 rips chakra from your body, at the cost of even killing you.

The only thing that’s unbelievable is this whole flying jutsu crap, because I don’t believe Sasuke just merely un-summoned Manda after entering him, because Suigetsu stated "you were Flying, you used space jutsu" and Karin backed him up, so I highly doubt Sasuke just un-summoned Manda. Now, if your going to do that Kishimoto why not just freaking give your precious Sasuke Hirashin no Jutsu this is your way of doing it because any other way and it would be damn clear you’re a Sasuke fan boy Kishimoto. It stands for Flying thunder god after all, and isn’t Sasuke that already? Considering, Hirashin no Jutsu was also a time displacement / summoning Jutsu, there is very little difference between Suigetsu summoning the Snake to bring back Sasuke from the "space" he traveled to, and the Fourth using pre-made tags to summon him self back, the tag also serving the purpose of a GPS location. Sasuke's jutsu you might as well call it an uncompleted Hirashin No Jutsu, all he needs is his own Tag's that will summon him back, and act as a GPS location system after using flying Jutsu.

Well that’s all I have to say for now, I really don’t have any other thoughts on this chapter, I liked the Akatsuki interaction, it shows they do care for their member, Itachi's reaction was surprising it was almost as if he was mortified by Sasuke's death, seemed like he seriously cared "My next of kin has died, who will stop "him" now, if I were to fail." Maybe Itachi even knows Sasuke's Sharingan can surpass his, own. Would explain why Itachi keeps pushing so hard. Sasuke's Jutsu, if this flying jutsu was “That Jutsu” Sasuke spoke of, then we will very soon see Naruto’s “That Jutsu” most likely during Naruto vs. Pein. Might as well just call Sasuke’s “Flying Jutsu”, Hirashin No Jutsu already, you might as well I mean, what’s the damn point any more. (If Naruto’s “That Jutsu” is any less then the caliber of a Hirashin No Jutsu I’m going to be pissed)

So go ahead and discuss! (Sasuke_Bateman, BlackShinobi07, and Abazou joined forces and paid off Kishimoto its obvious!!) *Runs Away*

EDIT:

Oh, and its pretty obvious why Sasuke summoned Manda first before using his flying jutsu. Sasuke needed time to use it, and Manda's body provided him with enough protection and time to be able to complete the jutsu, also I believe once Sasuke uses the flying Jutsu he has no way to summon him self back (like the fourth did) hence, Manda was a necessity, as being inside Manda you wouldn’t have to summon Sasuke, you would have to just summon Manda to bring Sasuke back, which is what Suigetsu did.

I also believe the scroll that Suigetsu had was created by Sasuke, and the bottle of blood was Sasuke's blood, that is what allowed Suigetsu to summon Manda, because if you notice even suigetsu didn’t know what he was summoning he was surprised to see it was Manda.

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2007-07-20 at 18:35.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 17:25   Link #262
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

So the individual we have been referring to as the AL is still the leader of the organization Akatsuki. The shadowy figure who tells Pain or Pein to capture Naruto refers to him as such.

It would seem Akatsuki is conspiring with an outside party.

Perhaps this "space jutsu" is a means for Sasuke to enter the dimension where summoned creatures belong...
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 17:31   Link #263
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Kishimoto is in my back pocket, Sasuke fans own him, I said Sasuke would learn Hirashin no Jutsu but it seems he got something even cooler. Thank you Kishimoto you treats our boy pretty good.
Old 2007-07-20, 17:38   Link #264
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
Kishimoto is in my back pocket, Sasuke fans own him, I said Sasuke would learn Hirashin no Jutsu but it seems he got something even cooler. Thank you Kishimoto you treats our boy pretty good.
So subjective.
Old 2007-07-20, 17:46   Link #265
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
So subjective.
I said Sauske would use Hirashin no Jutsu this and having read 0TaKu0 's post and re-read the chapter, is there something you'd like to say to me?

it's not exactly but i win anyways
Old 2007-07-20, 17:47   Link #266
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Sasuke knows a jutsu that produces the same effect as the Hiraishin no Jutsu? Kishimoto you have GOT to be out of your FUCKING MIND ! GOD, and just when I thought I could actually respect Sasuke's abilities I am presented with the BUTTLOAD KING OF CRAP! Ugh, now I know the meaning of the phrase "darkest hour" and this is certainly it for Naruto as a series. Sad, oh so sad. If only I had the courage to do this in real life
Spoiler:
and erase that horrid fact. I swear, I don't even know why I bother anymore trying to look on the bright side when one is clearly non-existent. Sorry Naruto but your creator hates your guts. Good luck surviving that extraction, you of all characters needs it the most...

P.S: I apologise for my crude and barbaric initial words but I am still trying to calm down and process all of this information...Maybe I'll go and burn some ants with a magnifying glass or something. I bet if I concertrate really hard I can hear them scream in agony .

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2007-07-20 at 18:11.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 17:54   Link #267
Ero-Senn1n

I hope Sasuke gets that uncurable disease that Kimimaro had, after he probably forced himself to go CS2. I believe Sasuke was flying with his CS2 wings, and went into Manda while casting a powerful genjutsu at the same time. And he simply unsommened Manda to his original dimension with Sasuke in it. It's clear that Sasuke had such an escape plan before he met Deidara, because right after the enormous explosion Suigetsu knew what he had to do. Maybe Sasuke has now lost his escape plan against Itachi, because Manda is dead. As for Sasuke's "that" jutsu, i think it was this Manda summoning combined with genjutsu, because normal jutsu need hand seals or just sharingan eye, while Sasuke has raised his hand before Oro stopped him. That hand raising is most likely the first movement of the summoning jutsu move. Also Sasuke's "that" jutsu is really nothing special when compared to Naruto: Naruto already had such a jutsu before the timeskip. Also Naruto does not need to cast a genjutsu, because he is friends with Gamabunta, so Gama boss will help him out if he is in serious trouble. Sasuke is an excellent ninja really, but he has no jutsu comparable to Naruto's wind rasengan (if Naruto completes it).

It's interesting to see that the real leader did know about Sasuke not being dead, while Zetsu didn't. How could it be when Zetsu is the super-vision guy? Also it seems that i was wrong saying that Tobi was Zetsu's subordinate, it seems that Zetsu does not know about Tobi's abilities, which makes Tobi even more interesting. The only one we know of who was near enough to Sasuke when the explosion went off was Tobi. So let the theory about Tobi being the 3rd MS user who is stronger than the AL begin
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 17:55   Link #268
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
I said Sauske would use Hirashin no Jutsu this and having read 0TaKu0 's post and re-read the chapter, is there something you'd like to say to me?

it's not exactly but i win anyways
Grow up plox.
Old 2007-07-20, 18:02   Link #269
Sasuke_Bateman
No

This feels so good right now, during this fight i think it's safe to say Sasuke has more jutsus than Naruto, good stamia, pretty good amount of chakra. Even the that weird guy is impress with Sasuke sure does feel good to be a Sasuke fan.
Old 2007-07-20, 18:03   Link #270
Inferno Phoenyx
Team No Feelings

Send a message via Skype™ to Inferno Phoenyx
I feel left out, I haven't read the chapter and I can't find any good sites.
Inferno Phoenyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 18:25   Link #271
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
This feels so good right now, during this fight i think it's safe to say Sasuke has more jutsus than Naruto, good stamia, pretty good amount of chakra. Even the that weird guy is impress with Sasuke sure does feel good to be a Sasuke fan.
Space and Space/time are two different things. Don't jump the gun yet.

stupid connection. double-post delete pls.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-07-24 at 05:35.
Old 2007-07-20, 18:35   Link #272
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Taku0
]The only thing that’s unbelievable is this whole flying jutsu crap, because I don’t believe Sasuke just merely un-summoned Manda after entering him, because Suigetsu stated "you were Flying, you used space jutsu"
I never take the early translations that literally. There can be mistakes, like the summary calling the female Akatsuki Pein when that name actually belonged to the leader. Already, I have seen different translations of what Suigetsu said. One of the translations said he used a space-time jutsu to enter Manda's mind.

I don't believe Sasuke has a teleportation justu because if he did, it wouldn't make sense to summon Manda before he performed it. First of all, why would Sasuke develop a teleportation justu that required someone to summon him back to the real world? Second, If Sasuke took the time to summon Manda, performed the "space jutsu" inside Manda, then still managed to escape before they were completely engulfed by the explosion logic dictates that he would've escaped unscathed if he hadn't wasted the time with Kuchiyose. The only logical reason as to why Sasuke summoned Manda is because he couldn't possibly escape without him.

And like Ero-Senn1n stated, Suigetsu knew immediately to summon Manda, meaning that Sasuke probably explained at some point that Manda was a last resort means of escape for him. I doubt we ever see Sasuke do something like this again. So let's not accuse Kishi of giving Sasuke Hiraishin yet when there is another answer right in front of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n
As for Sasuke's "that" jutsu, i think it was this Manda summoning combined with genjutsu, because normal jutsu need hand seals or just sharingan eye, while Sasuke has raised his hand before Oro stopped him. That hand raising is most likely the first movement of the summoning jutsu move.
The first movement of kuchiyose is to bite a finger to draw blood, which Sasuke didn't do, so I doubt it is a summoning. Neither that or this "space jutsu" is Sasuke's "that jutsu". If Sasuke's "that jutsu" is that powerful, it will be a big deal when it is first shown. It'll have a name and definitely won't occur off screen.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 18:39   Link #273
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Hmm I suppose this question could go here, the one pulling the strings behind akatsuki, is that a female, The person appears to be, but who knows

The plot thickens....

Chapter didn't show If Tobi lived pass it or not ((
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 18:47   Link #274
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Maybe its Kabuto?
Old 2007-07-20, 18:48   Link #275
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I never take the early translations that literally. There can be mistakes, like the summary calling the female Akatsuki Pein when that name actually belonged to the leader. Already, I have seen different translations of what Suigetsu said.
Of course, there is no doubt in my mind after all it is still all in the "spoiler" phase. So that is totally understandable, I have doubts to as well so I'm also waiting for the official release and a few more translations from different translators.

Quote:
I don't believe Sasuke has a teleportation justu because if he did, it wouldn't make sense to summon Manda before he performed it. If Sasuke took the time to summon Manda, performed the "space jutsu" inside Manda, then still managed to escape before they were completely engulfed by the explosion logic dictates that he would've escaped unscathed if he hadn't wasted the time with Kuchiyose. The only logical reason as to why Sasuke summoned Manda is because he couldn't possibly escape without him.
I don’t know about this, because it seems to be pretty obvious and makes perfect sense that this space jutsu Sasuke used obviously takes some time to use / prepare, I believe Sasuke summoned Manda first because Manda's body provided Sasuke enough time, and protection. Once Manda was summoned back by Suigetsu Manda's body was burnt very badly, that tells me Manda was in the explosion just for long enough to have significant damage being caused to his body, right before he disappeared in to another space. Which means Sasuke's space jutsu took time to prepare and it wasn’t an instant jutsu.

Quote:
And like Ero-Senn1n stated, Suigetsu knew immediately to summon Manda, meaning that Sasuke probably explained at some point that Manda was a last resort means of escape for him.
Whoa, whoa, No! While Suigetsu knew exactly what he had to do, he most definitely didn’t know that he had to specifically summon Manda, it is obvious that Sasuke not only provided Suigetsu with the bottle of blood, but also the scroll (most likely one that Sasuke drew him self since he is the one that has the contract) and instructed Suigetsu before hand to use this bottle of blood, on this summoning scroll, if and when Suigetsu felt the need to. Suigetsu had no damn idea what he was summoning, he was shocked to see it was Manda that was summoned. Check Suigetsu’s reaction and words again.

Quote:
I doubt we ever see Sasuke do something like this again. So let's not accuse Kishi of giving Sasuke Hiraishin when there is another answer right in front of us.
Agreed, with Manda dead Sasuke has no specific summon now. That is one thing I failed to mention in my earlier post. It's highly unlike Sasuke will be able to perform this Jutsu again because now he will only be able to summon random Snakes, and not a specific summon.
Old 2007-07-20, 19:07   Link #276
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Taku0
Whoa, whoa, No! While Suigetsu knew exactly what he had to do, he most definitely didn’t know that he had to specifically summon Manda, it is obvious that Sasuke not only provided Suigetsu with the bottle of blood, but also the scroll (most likely one that Sasuke drew him self since he is the one that has the contract) and instructed Suigetsu before hand to use this bottle of blood, on this summoning scroll, if and when Suigetsu felt the need to. Suigetsu had no damn idea what he was summoning, he was shocked to see it was Manda that was summoned. Check Suigetsu’s reaction and words again.
And that is the point. Suigetsu knew to summon a snake and (we know this because there was a picture of the snake on the vial) though he seemed surprise that it was in fact Manda. Now if Sasuke could teleport himself to escape why would the situation even call for that? Why would he have Suigetsu do such a thing in the first place?

Also that still leaves the question. If Sasuke developed a teleportation jutsu, why develop a jutsu that depends on someone summoning him back into the real world? Had Sasuke not gotten inside Manda, he would've been trapped in another dimension based on what we've seen.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 19:17   Link #277
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Didn't Sasuke give a bottle to Suigetsu after freeing him earlier on?
Old 2007-07-20, 19:20   Link #278
AnimeEchoes
Akatsuki ******

Has anyone else noticed that Akatsuki Leader's eyes look like Kurenai's?

- Echoes
Old 2007-07-20, 19:20   Link #279
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
And that is the point. Suigetsu knew to summon a snake and (we know this because there was a picture of the snake on the vial) though he seemed surprise that it was in fact Manda.
True, the snake on the scroll would definitely indicate Suigetsu knew what he was summoning a Snake. Just he dident expect it to be Manda.

Quote:
Now if Sasuke could teleport himself to escape why would the situation even call for that? Why would he have Suigetsu do such a thing in the first place?
Because I believe Sasuke's jutsu while he can use it to teleport, he has no way to bring him self back (he used Manda as his GPS target, Suigetsu summoned Manda not Sasuke) he needs outside help. That is why I believe he gave what he gave to Suigetsu (bottle and scroll) and instructed him before hand. Meaning if Sasuke EVER had to use this jutsu. Some one on the outside would need to bring him back, or he would be fucked. It makes perfect sense because it show's that Deidara's explosion was nothing to fuck with, and Sasuke had to resort to such a dangerous jutsu. (Most likely its an incomplete jutsu) I think this was something created by Sasuke as a last resort , live to fight another day Jutsu.

Quote:
Also that still leaves the question. If Sasuke developed a teleportation jutsu, why develop a jutsu that depends on someone summoning him back into the real world?
Thats like asking how come Kishimoto didn’t have Sasuke escape Deidara's blast in a different way. So what you wanted Sasuke to have a perfect time-space jutsu like Yondy? I'm amazed that Sasuke can do this much, the flaw with his jutsu is he has no way to get back hence making it perfectly balanced, it is an amazing jutsu, considering it didn’t even need MS. To even think that Sasuke came so close to a time-space jutsu, is amazing.

Quote:
Had Sasuke not gotten inside Manda, he would've been trapped in another dimension based on what we've seen.
Exactly! Not only that, but had Sasuke not gotten in to Manda his ass would have been burnt to a crisp, the fact that Manda's body received some damage to the point where he died, tells you Sasuke's jutsu was not instant.
Old 2007-07-20, 19:21   Link #280
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeEchoes View Post
Has anyone else noticed that Akatsuki Leader's eyes look like Kurenai's?

- Echoes
I said that month's ago. I thought there was a connection until the color of his eyes was revealed.