AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-26, 16:59   Link #241
Sazelyt
F i n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
it will all make sense in the end
You mean, as the story progresses and as we are all forced to convert to schizophrenia....
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-26, 17:00   Link #242
Kowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
yeah they all look the same at the 3 stage.
nope http://www.9mmsfx.com/lenses.html
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-26, 17:02   Link #243
Sandaime78
Banned

Just out of curiosity... do you guys already have access to the chapter 364 on raw version? If so, where can I take a peek of this episode?
Sandaime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-26, 17:05   Link #244
Sazelyt
F i n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaime78 View Post
Just out of curiosity... do you guys already have access to the chapter 364 on raw version? If so, where can I take a peek of this episode?
The raw is not out yet, and possibly it is not going to be out for another day. There are only spoilers (short summary and a few spoiler pictures) out at the moment, and all the available ones are also posted in this thread.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-26, 17:05   Link #245
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
it will all make sense in the end
Well if these "KIDS" are already this powerfull....it wont make any sense at all in the end.
(This is stupid but....)
Let's say Naruto at the beginning....their level, their power are like Power Rangers...
At the end these guy's (especially Naruto & Sasuke) will be like Goku & Vegeta.

Right now these guy's already look like kage level fighters and that the previous Ninja Wars would be like taking the Academy final test.

Anyway let's hope that Tobi Vader is gonna stop fooling around...and that this Zetsu will stop talking to himself ...these guys need to get serious.
This series also need a bit more romance (it would be great if Anko, Shizune would also get pregnant) this village needs more offspring
Old 2007-07-26, 17:09   Link #246
Kowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Well if these "KIDS" are already this powerfull....it wont make any sense at all in the end.
(This is stupid but....)
Let's say Naruto at the beginning....their level, their power are like Power Rangers...
At the end these guy's (especially Naruto & Sasuke) will be like Goku & Vegeta.

Right now these guy's already look like kage level fighters and that the previous Ninja Wars would be like taking the Academy final test.

Anyway let's hope that Tobi Vader is gonna stop fooling around...and that this Zetsu will stop talking to himself ...these guys need to get serious.
This series also need a bit more romance (it would be great if Anko, Shizune would also get pregnant) this village needs more offspring
ya its sstupid if the previous generations keep surpassing the next.
how come naruto is strogner than rock lee? im sure that guy traisn harder =/

and yes i would also like to impregnate anko and shizune, buti n my palce i think j man should do it up.
Old 2007-07-26, 17:21   Link #247
Sandaime78
Banned

Quote:
It would be even greater if Ino, Sakura, and Hinata would do bikini mud wrestling too for more adult lovin...
Old 2007-07-26, 17:25   Link #248
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Why don't they all have a party with whipped cream and be naked, that sounds more like it..
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-26, 17:30   Link #249
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
It would be even greater if Ino, Sakura, and Hinata would do bikini mud wrestling too for more adult lovin...
Well they are still young right? Anyway don't you guy's think that compared to other anime this one Naruto seems to have become a whole lot less violent....and almost starts to seem like an american produced show.
Old 2007-07-26, 17:34   Link #250
Kowai

as i recall hidan got his head chopped off... oro got chopped up, his arms stabbed. i think that the level of violence is appropriate too much takes away from the actual story.
when it goes over to anime it will seem more violent
Old 2007-07-26, 17:50   Link #251
tennis1690

is chapter 364 coming out this saturday? because I heard someone mention that there wouldn't be a chapter this week, thus, we have to wait another week.
tennis1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-26, 17:52   Link #252
Kowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis1690 View Post
is chapter 364 coming out this saturday? because I heard someone mention that there wouldn't be a chapter this week, thus, we have to wait another week.
spoil;ers are already out so i assume the chapter will be out soon as welll
Old 2007-07-26, 17:58   Link #253
tennis1690

they were fairly quick with the spoilers however if you go to naruto-bunshin.com you will see under the headline Naruto Chapter 363 NBST-style that they will have us wait an extra week.
tennis1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-26, 18:01   Link #254
Sandaime78
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu View Post
Why don't they all have a party with whipped cream and be naked, that sounds more like it..

What's the fun in watching all out full nudity? At least in bikini, you can "imagine" and would add more spice to.... oh wait a second...

Well... back to chapter 364. This plot thing is quite going out of control. Kishi has obviously bumped up a notch on the story progress. Everyone are becoming super duper strong and at this point, even the legendary sannins or even kages are portrayed as weaklings...
Old 2007-07-26, 18:08   Link #255
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
i thought there was no chapter
In two weeks.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-26, 18:14   Link #256
Kowai

Quote:
What's the fun in watching all out full nudity? At least in bikini, you can "imagine" and would add more spice to.... oh wait a second...

Well... back to chapter 364. This plot thing is quite going out of control. Kishi has obviously bumped up a notch on the story progress. Everyone are becoming super duper strong and at this point, even the legendary sannins or even kages are portrayed as weaklings...
lol how are they portrayed as weak? gaara could have beat deidara but his defeat was one of the motto in naruto,
"being ___kage means willing to die to protect the village"
i would not be shocked if tsunade were to beat deidara in a fight. she is very talented.
Old 2007-07-26, 18:26   Link #257
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Well they are still young right? Anyway don't you guy's think that compared to other anime this one Naruto seems to have become a whole lot less violent....and almost starts to seem like an american produced show.
Don't stereotype the American Produced show, since you weren't very specific with "show" you saying things like "24" aren't violent when people get shot, killed, bleed and umm die?
Old 2007-07-26, 18:43   Link #258
Sandaime78
Banned

Quote:
lol how are they portrayed as weak? gaara could have beat deidara but his defeat was one of the motto in naruto,
"being ___kage means willing to die to protect the village"
i would not be shocked if tsunade were to beat deidara in a fight. she is very talented.
Perhaps my early quote was exaggerated; however, the progression of Sasuke and Naruto (well... more dominantly Sasuke) who are still in their teens are able to solo Oro and Deidara is just flat out absurd. Didn't we used to think Kakashi was a badass during his fight with Zabuza back a while ago? Fights back then were more interesting in a sense but now, it's more like Sasuke or any of the characters always seems to have something up in their sleeves (and that usual "that jutsu").
Old 2007-07-26, 18:57   Link #259
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Perhaps my early quote was exaggerated; however, the progression of Sasuke and Naruto (well... more dominantly Sasuke) who are still in their teens are able to solo Oro and Deidara is just flat out absurd. Didn't we used to think Kakashi was a badass during his fight with Zabuza back a while ago? Fights back then were more interesting in a sense but now, it's more like Sasuke or any of the characters always seems to have something up in their sleeves (and that usual "that jutsu").
Unlike other shonens, where people apparently get stronger with every fight Naruto doesn't seem to follow that route. Characters are controlled by what genes they possess or how they were born. How hard they train is a factor but it isn't always enough against a "genius". To be honest I think Bleach feels more like Dragon Ball did then Naruto does anymore.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-26, 19:05   Link #260
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Actually Bleach is just ripped off Yu Yu Hakusho. And Naruto's style is really the DBZish way of winning/defeating villains without the occasionaly hero dying. But can't blame Kishi for that since he liked DB manga