AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-07-31, 17:31   Link #661
Sasuke_Bateman
No
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: England
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke2007 View Post
Obitio/tobi could be madara uchihas son...so him saying he has the power of madara is kinda true...(if) being his son n all
Dude the kid got crush by rocks he's dead.
__________________
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 17:55   Link #662
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: london, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_hai View Post
I hope so, but really I just hope it doesn't turn out to be Obito, some silly character.
I hope it is, at least that gives AL some background history...and would explain a lot of things imo.
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 18:56   Link #663
Cmart
Green Beast of the East
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to Cmart
I just reread 364 and i think that Tobi may not be Madara because how he says it,
"The Sharingan's Power," "My power... Uchiha Madara's Power's" to me it sounds like he knows of Madara but it doesnt sound like he is Madara. i could be wrong though
__________________
Favorite anime shows: DBZ & GT, Yu-yu Hakusho, Zoids: New Century Zero and Chaotic Century, Naruto, One Piece, FMA
Cmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 19:09   Link #664
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Los Angeles,California
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
people say hes just talking in 3rd person. he might be, but the upcoming chapters will end the debate. so no need to worry too much on what he ment.
__________________
Nintendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 21:54   Link #665
Sinaura
Fat Warlord
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
It just hit me now, Itachi and Kisame are the only partner group left in Akatsuki besides the newly introduced one.....it's so sad (I wonder who's going to take out Zetsu).
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 23:22   Link #666
Deathwing
what do i know
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
im kinda glad tobi is mandra because it surprised the hell out of me rather than it just being somebody predictable like obito
Deathwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 23:32   Link #667
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
just a reminder that TOBI IS not UCHIHA MADARA,which part of the manga says he is?????
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 23:38   Link #668
carb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
You don't have to believe the words of Itachi. It's only him who talks to his brother Sasuke about hatred, killing best friend and such stuff. He probably wants to drive Sasuke on the only way that he thinks may lead Sasuke to be stronger than him. However he is wrong, and Kakashi's MS has a good reason to exist (besides the fact that Kakashi is one of the most popular characters of the manga, so Kishimoto needed to upgrade him too after the timeskip), it will be probably important for Sasuke's growth. Sasuke will need to gain MS sooner or later because his real enemy is Tobi. I have a feeling that Itachi's life is nearing it's end, and his death will be very important for Sasuke returning to the good side.
yeah, and we'll see how itachi will learn that there are more ways than his own to acquire MS. and thats how sasuke will get it and wtfpwn his bro.

honestly, im more interested in seeing AL in action than be focused on whether tobi is obito and madara or not. and i wonder if his partner is as any near good as he is
carb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 01:49   Link #669
Kyu410
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
just a reminder that TOBI IS not UCHIHA MADARA,which part of the manga says he is?????
But the Uchiha clan is almost extinct. Konoha nin found out that Sasuke and Itachi were the only survivers.

No one but Madara fits unless Obito didn't die.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 02:10   Link #670
Negs
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
God, people are still going on about that damn line? Get it straight. For whatever reason, Kishi's going it: Tobi's Obito. That's what the line translates to in Japanese. Get over it.
Negs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 02:28   Link #671
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Michael Dudikoff's American Ninja Dojo
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
just a reminder that TOBI IS not UCHIHA MADARA,which part of the manga says he is?????
Stop lying to yourself plz.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 02:45   Link #672
Hir0
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
lol Tobi is not Madara untill Kishimoto truely says it and shows you his face with a decent introduction.

Like what he did with AL - what we all presumed "the 4th" "Madara" or any1 we presumed.

It all depends on Kishi now, his story telling is going mumbo jumbo if u ask me
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 03:28   Link #673
Dwolfwood
GUNSLINGING PREACHER MAN
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Tobi Is Not Madara Because If He Was Itachi Would Be Dead I Extreamly Doubt That Madara Would Let Itachi Live After What He Did To His Clan And Legacy.

And Since Itachi Is Trying To Bring Back Tengu, Madara Would No Way Shape Or Form Let This Happen.

Tobi Cant Be Obito Either Beacuse Every Shinobi That Is Killed In Battle Body Is Taken Back Home By His Comrades And Destroyed To Prevent Anyone Taking Them And Find Out Secrets Of The Village And The Clan Hence The Bloodline Limit The Sharigian.

Now Let Go Back To When Pain And Tobi And The Al Was Talking When He Said "it Looks Like Sasuke Eyes Might Surpass Itachi" It Looks Like Reason To Believe That This Guy Maybe Tengu And He Maybe Was Released A While Back With Out No 1 Knowing And Looking For A Uchiha With A Stronger Bloodline Or Eyes, Because Itachi Is Blind So He's Pretty Much Usless Even withThe (ms) And He Showing More Interest In Sasuke Cause He See's More Potential With His Eyes And To Be Come A Better Host But Its Just A Theory But It Looks Possible. And Just Probably Waiting For The Final Battle To Happen To Choose Who Would Be The Better Host(because Tengu Original Plot Was To Take His Son Madara Body And Sharigian)
Dwolfwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 04:19   Link #674
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hir0 View Post
lol Tobi is not Madara untill Kishimoto truely says it and shows you his face with a decent introduction.

Like what he did with AL - what we all presumed "the 4th" "Madara" or any1 we presumed.

It all depends on Kishi now, his story telling is going mumbo jumbo if u ask me
exactly,you people everytime whenever a hint is given which is generally misleading did on purpose by kishi,jump to conclusions...what happenede to al is 4th theories now? or naruto is the 4th?gone...just wait some more time and they will be revealed soon.just dont jump to conclusions cuz kishi always gave misleading hints for a suprise attack...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwolfwood View Post

....
And Since Itachi Is Trying To Bring Back Tengu, Madara Would No Way Shape Or Form Let This Happen.
...
and where in the manga this was mentioned?
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-01 at 05:11. Reason: do not double post
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 04:55   Link #675
RRavage
CP9 Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
such low-minded theory...just being leader of group can never make you the strongest.I know that anti-uchiha fanboys are at rage with latest mangas but this is absurd.How can you seriously believe a ridiculous theory like tobi-dara beat all akatsuki members to hell in order to let them join the group!?!? So whats your new fanboy theories? tobi-dara eyes are legendary epic roxxorz sharingan that can dissolve people like an X-3 cheap-movie so itachi accepted his highhness while crying, so in the end naruto going reincarnated yondi-kyuubi and gonna kill tobi-dara with uber-roxorage-unstoppable-chakra-ball ? -.p
RRavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 05:43   Link #676
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
You don't have to believe the words of Itachi. It's only him who talks to his brother Sasuke about hatred, killing best friend and such stuff. He probably wants to drive Sasuke on the only way that he thinks may lead Sasuke to be stronger than him. However he is wrong, and Kakashi's MS has a good reason to exist (besides the fact that Kakashi is one of the most popular characters of the manga, so Kishimoto needed to upgrade him too after the timeskip), it will be probably important for Sasuke's growth. Sasuke will need to gain MS sooner or later because his real enemy is Tobi. I have a feeling that Itachi's life is nearing it's end, and his death will be very important for Sasuke returning to the good side.
Come to think about it, with all that's happened in PART II, we've yet to have a Kakashi/Sasuke encounter; meaning they haven't seen each other yet. That would be the perfect time to bring in the back story of how he acquired the MS. Sasuke will be shocked to see Kakashi have it and know automatically that Kakashi is not the type of ninja to "murder" anyone; especially a friend.
__________________
The beginning is the end is the beginning.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 08:13   Link #677
nine_tailed_kyuubi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
just a reminder that TOBI IS not UCHIHA MADARA,which part of the manga says he is?????
I really don't know, the guy said " Behold the true power of the sharingan , Uchiha Madara's Power "so it is 2 options : the first one he has uchiha madara's power and he is not madara himself, the second one is that he really thinks a lot of himself and is referring to himself : Uchiha Madara's power , as if he is talking about himself that he is really mighty and awesome but i don't think so the only 1 to be alive is obito and if so he is going to kill kakashi.
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 08:30   Link #678
warmachine v2.0
philisophasizer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
I have never seen a naruto character refer to themselves in the third person, unless its like I am Hokage or or sumthin like that
warmachine v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 08:37   Link #679
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
how come no spoilers yet on the next chp?
__________________
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 08:43   Link #680
iBeast
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwolfwood View Post
Tobi Is Not Madara Because If He Was Itachi Would Be Dead I Extreamly Doubt That Madara Would Let Itachi Live After What He Did To His Clan And Legacy.

And Since Itachi Is Trying To Bring Back Tengu, Madara Would No Way Shape Or Form Let This Happen.

Tobi Cant Be Obito Either Beacuse Every Shinobi That Is Killed In Battle Body Is Taken Back Home By His Comrades And Destroyed To Prevent Anyone Taking Them And Find Out Secrets Of The Village And The Clan Hence The Bloodline Limit The Sharigian.

Now Let Go Back To When Pain And Tobi And The Al Was Talking When He Said "it Looks Like Sasuke Eyes Might Surpass Itachi" It Looks Like Reason To Believe That This Guy Maybe Tengu And He Maybe Was Released A While Back With Out No 1 Knowing And Looking For A Uchiha With A Stronger Bloodline Or Eyes, Because Itachi Is Blind So He's Pretty Much Usless Even withThe (ms) And He Showing More Interest In Sasuke Cause He See's More Potential With His Eyes And To Be Come A Better Host But Its Just A Theory But It Looks Possible. And Just Probably Waiting For The Final Battle To Happen To Choose Who Would Be The Better Host(because Tengu Original Plot Was To Take His Son Madara Body And Sharigian)

Must you capitalize every singe first letter?

Were not even sure about the Tengu part because it was just a theory someone came up with, Kishi has not stated anywhere in the Manga about any Tengu. As up to now, Tobi is pretty much Madara, so hopefully the next chapter will confirm it or tell us who the masked dude really is.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.