AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2003-11-08, 20:51   Link #21
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Middle of insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawgick
Doing it would have probably drawn attention, remember it requires building a massive amount of chakra. He also hasn't mastered it yet either, but I do see your point(he could have done better then a punch
Correct. To execute that Naruto is gonna burn off a TON of chakra doing it, even with Kyubi chakra to help out he's still going to go through a lot of his own. The other side to things is this. None of them have the chakra to waste on such a powerful attack. Besides, using that attack would put Naruto out of the battle (you remember what it did to him against Kabuto) and there's no guarentee it would hit its target. On top of that, it's major league overkill.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 21:38   Link #22
Vicious
merely a ghost
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Age: 26
Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
I hope Kidoumaru, Tayuya and Sakon kick Naruto and co. asses and put an end to this nonsense. SASUKE CAN'T GO BACK TO THE LEAF. It would suck all the way.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 22:13   Link #23
eLstar
(^_^)v
 
Join Date: May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyuga neji
well the other fight wasn't exactly a double ko. Chouji is still alive, and jiroubu looks pretty dead to me. Hopefully Neji shows off a new move
A double KO doesn't mean both of them have to be dead. A KO means that the person has to be down and out.

Sure one is down and out more permanently then the other but they're still both KO'd.



And it's not sure whether Choji is alive or not. I'm betting that he is alive but you never know.

eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 22:46   Link #24
aFlipGuy
Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: A-town
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
OMG i kept thinking that it was a fake naruto again that punched him and then he would come out behind him w/ a rasengan!!!!!!! but that never happened so eh

I cant say that neji will win but i really hope he wins, hes a cool character even though he can be very haughty but thats just why hes so cool (vegeta version)

We still dont know if Choji is alive but i hope he dies so that his name gets carved in that monument ^_^

I think sasuke will get away w/ ONE of the sound nin. it would sux if he goes back to konoha b/c why would u force a person to live in a city? he will try and run away some more and go to oro......he needs to get stronger anyways so he might as well go to oro. he also need to learn how to summon the snake so he can be atleast around naruto's level ^_^
__________________
aFlipGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 23:28   Link #25
Dopeskills
Thigh Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New Jersey, USA
Age: 32
Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
The only way Sasuke will come back is if he decides to on his own.
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 00:10   Link #26
frenccw
Inactive Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
My opinion is Naruto and co will eventually catch up wif Sasuke and by that time , Sasuke will be released from that bucket thing. Naruto and co will ask him to come back to the Leaf and he'll refuse and probably bash them up...
frenccw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 00:15   Link #27
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: look behind you...
Heh.. what will end up happening is a showdown between Naruto and Sasuke,.. and Sasuke will be all powered up and tossing Naruto around like a rag on a stick.. when, in the nick of time, Naruto uses the "power that i only get when protecting loved ones" and tears Sasuke a new a**hole.

__________________

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 02:48   Link #28
Moon The Cat
Hoi!
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Mexico
Age: 26
(Moon craddles in pain saying: 193.....193.....193....)
Moon The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 07:30   Link #29
MajinBuu
Kitty no jutsu!
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tartar
Age: 32
Send a message via Yahoo to MajinBuu
Good,just downloaded chapter 192.Btw,Sasuke will never come back,no matter what,he's path is chosen.
__________________
"Man has probably a savage mind"
MajinBuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 07:34   Link #30
Nagare Ryouma
Warrior Of Eternity
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Saotome Research Institute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aFlipGuy
OMG i kept thinking that it was a fake naruto again that punched him and then he would come out behind him w/ a rasengan!!!!!!!
Uh, Naruto's not that smart.......well at least for now; but he's getting there. (The kage bunshin plus deciving spiderman with that last clone proves that Naruto's improved a lot....) But then again, the Rasengan consumes too much charka.... At a critical moment like that it could have attracted spiderman's attention before Naruto got to him. So the punch was like a near hit.....damn, would have love to see Naruto's punch landing it on spidey..... that freak, freak...
Nagare Ryouma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 10:43   Link #31
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Long Island NY
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagare Ryouma
Uh, Naruto's not that smart.......well at least for now; but he's getting there. (The kage bunshin plus deciving spiderman with that last clone proves that Naruto's improved a lot....) But then again, the Rasengan consumes too much charka.... At a critical moment like that it could have attracted spiderman's attention before Naruto got to him. So the punch was like a near hit.....damn, would have love to see Naruto's punch landing it on spidey..... that freak, freak...
What do you mean Naruto is not that smart? He just didnt' want to use his Rasengan yet and besides Naruto is not meant to fight Kidoumaru, Neiji is suppose to fight him.

And if Naruto were to use the Rasengan Kidoumaru would have been dead because theres no way he could have blocked that with just his hands, and if Kidoumaru had died that easily, it would have looked too cheap and easy.

Oh yeah, on the last page, Neij said *Its meaningless in front of my JYUUKEN* so i'm guessing thats some new technique he learned or created.
__________________
Sig removed by Mod (xris) because it exceeds the limits as requested in the forum rules.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 10:51   Link #32
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
Oh yeah, on the last page, Neij said *Its meaningless in front of my JYUUKEN* so i'm guessing thats some new technique he learned or created.
The Jyuuken is the real name of the gentle fist, the hyuga style
It's 'just' a new way to use it : to destroy the things built by or with chakra.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 11:27   Link #33
Leaf_Ninja
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
I say Neji's gonna win. And even if spider-man tries to turn into curse seal level 2 Neji would probably just block up his chakra and prevent it from happening.

So the outcome of the fight is oviously the KICKASS NEJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leaf_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 15:36   Link #34
OMchan
オムちゃん
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Canada
I look forward to the next chapter ... go Neji!! X33 And yeah, hopefully he'll show-off some kick ass moves.
__________________

Kimi ni Todoke
OMchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 16:08   Link #35
Paiser
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Age: 26
Neji seems freaking dangerous... seeing the enemies chakra paths too... so he can kill instanly! Only if he were fast as SASUKE
But what would happen when Sasuke is rescue?? Will they blind them selves so they wont see SASUKE WENT ON HIS OWN!!!! Hopfully they wont rescue him, but trying to... Because it will suck because seeing sasuke betraying his comrades, including Naruto... And Naruto wants to be reconized to Sasuke, and not being ignored any more...

In the Anime series Sasuke and Naruto are getting real close... seeing how Sasuke betrayed Leaf will kill Naruto... seeing how good friends they are..
[spoilers]Will Sasuke and Naruto fight????[/spoilers]
__________________
Trigger? pull it? maybe :P
Paiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 16:22   Link #36
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Paiser, they all know that Sasuke went on his own.

And yeah the storyline moves towards a fight between Naruto and Sasuke.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 16:32   Link #37
uglypigs
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: under the bed...
Age: 32
so 3 more fights till the big showdown between the 2 star crossed lovers?
uglypigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 17:43   Link #38
Nagare Ryouma
Warrior Of Eternity
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Saotome Research Institute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
What do you mean Naruto is not that smart? He just didnt' want to use his Rasengan yet and besides Naruto is not meant to fight Kidoumaru, Neiji is suppose to fight him.

And if Naruto were to use the Rasengan Kidoumaru would have been dead because theres no way he could have blocked that with just his hands, and if Kidoumaru had died that easily, it would have looked too cheap and easy.
He isn't smart coz he's impulsive. He tends to fire up too easily and that's not smart during a battle; it can get you killed. Well, he 'was' like that but the Naruto now is different..... At least he's more wise in thinking and does come up with an short strategy.... And how do you know he doesn't want to use his Rasengan 'yet'? After all, didn't he went all fired up and executed the Rasengan to Sasuke back then? I don't think Naruto is someone who would think things ahead dude...... And uh, yeah.... it's obvious that spidey ain't Naruto's opponent.......................................... .

I dunno what will happen if Naruto did executed the Rasengan to spidey... But I assume the was a reason for him to be one of the 4 sound nins. So apart from blocking with his hands, I think he'll try to dodge it; since that has a better chance for him to live........for the time being. I wonder who's gonna face off that guy(or chick?) who can literally make another head outta her/his back.....
Nagare Ryouma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 18:08   Link #39
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Long Island NY
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagare Ryouma
He isn't smart coz he's impulsive. He tends to fire up too easily and that's not smart during a battle; it can get you killed. Well, he 'was' like that but the Naruto now is different..... At least he's more wise in thinking and does come up with an short strategy.... And how do you know he doesn't want to use his Rasengan 'yet'? After all, didn't he went all fired up and executed the Rasengan to Sasuke back then? I don't think Naruto is someone who would think things ahead dude...... And uh, yeah.... it's obvious that spidey ain't Naruto's opponent.......................................... .

I dunno what will happen if Naruto did executed the Rasengan to spidey... But I assume the was a reason for him to be one of the 4 sound nins. So apart from blocking with his hands, I think he'll try to dodge it; since that has a better chance for him to live........for the time being. I wonder who's gonna face off that guy(or chick?) who can literally make another head outta her/his back.....
He's not someone that thinks ahead? hmmm, you must be reading or watching some other show then. In almost all of his fights he always thought ahead and i'm not about to list all of the times because anyone that reads the manga knows.... Its true that he will rush into an enemy somethings without thinking, but we hardly ever see him do that anymore.

And yes its obvious that the spider guy is not Naruto's opponet, so thats why KISHIMOTO, didn't make him use the Rasengan because the spider guy would be DEAD.

But whatever i'm not going to argue with you on this...
__________________
Sig removed by Mod (xris) because it exceeds the limits as requested in the forum rules.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 19:43   Link #40
Paiser
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Age: 26
u got the wrong idea huh?

When i said will they blind them selves that sasuke went on his own?
I meant by WUT HAPPENS TO SASUKE??? WILL THEY BLIND THEM SELVES TO THE "TRUTH" THAT HE WENT ON HIS OWN!????!! OR CAN THEY FORGIVE HIM???
Wrong impresion huh?

Sasuke and Naruto... round?? 3 right?
__________________
Trigger? pull it? maybe :P
Paiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.