AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-09, 20:02   Link #41
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
The chapters are getting predictable. It's sort of stupid waiting for them to fight. It's not like they would accomplish anything in these fights anyway. We all know well that Sasuke won't come back so soon.
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 20:03   Link #42
Zeratul
n00bie

I dont think Neji is going to use any new moves. 64 point was the height of the Hyuga clan and he has already mastered that.

Neji will probably crush the spider guy and go back for Chouji or something
Zeratul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 20:17   Link #43
Memnoch

Hopefully Sasuke will die, he sucks.

But we know that won't happend, so I guess i'll just have to hope for Naruto to kick his ass.
Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 20:44   Link #44
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Actually I hope that Sasuke will kick Naruto's ass.

It's the only way for him to become a true vilain and not an useless brat as Sakura.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 21:21   Link #45
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Sasuke probably will kick Naruto's ass this time cause it's the only way he would be able to meeto Oro. We all know he will need to meet Oro.
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 22:20   Link #46
Paiser

Naruto Haters!!!

Naruto will probally end up loosing... having sasuke's new found of power and all... that cheap ass... using curse 2... but naruto kinda cheating in a way too.. he has fox powers...
Paiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 22:34   Link #47
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

In fact it's possible that Neji will show up a 'new' move in this fight, Neji can stop the chakra flow of his opponent, but he can also bost his own chakra flow with his gentle fist.

There is a great possibility that it will be forced to do that I think.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 22:37   Link #48
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
Yea the chapters are getting kind of predictable but I still love it Anyhow, Hunter is right, it is possible that Neji will show us a new move or at least an awesome fight...hehe
Old 2003-11-10, 00:08   Link #49
Paiser

wouldnt be funny if something like this happens???
Spoiler:
would kinda cool if it happens.. OHOHOH^.^
Old 2003-11-10, 01:10   Link #50
Kabuto

I guess no one in this forums thinks that Oro will successfully take over Sasuke's body. I for one hope Oro does. It will be a big twist and it will make the story interesting and it still keeps Oro has the Major villian in the story line.

Also a Sad story on Oro's behave is long over do. We haven't seen him hurt and cry yet. LMAO how funny would that look
Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 01:40   Link #51
Moon The Cat
Hoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto
I guess no one in this forums thinks that Oro will successfully take over Sasuke's body. I for one hope Oro does. It will be a big twist and it will make the story interesting and it still keeps Oro has the Major villian in the story line.

Also a Sad story on Oro's behave is long over do. We haven't seen him hurt and cry yet. LMAO how funny would that look
I know it would turn out to be good, but....I don't want to see Sasuke dying no matter how much I dislike him. I just sounds like nonsense.
Moon The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 01:59   Link #52
SamGadsby
Vector Employee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
And if Naruto were to use the Rasengan Kidoumaru would have been dead because theres no way he could have blocked that with just his hands, and if Kidoumaru had died that easily, it would have looked too cheap and easy.
I disagree. The Rasengan was invented by the fourth hokage and is only known by 3 or 4 top-level ninjas. It should defeat almost anyone, if used properly.
Probably Naruto didn't have the time to make the rasengan, he watched as his clones got destroyed, then got impulsive and acted.
SamGadsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 02:20   Link #53
juri_miki
Death Note Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to juri_miki Send a message via AIM to juri_miki
Reading chapter 192 was uber-cool and I am totally waiting for that Neji fight to commence.

I'm really disappointed in the fact that these battles are going 1 on 1, but if they were using team effort in each one Sasuke and those two will have long crossed the border. The only thing I'm worried about is Kiba. Who is he gonna battle? I don't know how he's done since he lost to Naruto, but I don't see him coming out of his battle a total victor, if he were to engage in a similar fight as his other 2 comrades.

As for the impending fight between Sasuke and Naruto, I say that I would like for the fight to happen, but much, much later. It's still too early to for them to have a really effective battle unless it's still gonna act as a "taste" of the real battle that is yet to come. If a fight between the both of them does ensue, then I would like to see how Naruto is going to handle it since he already had a hard time stomaching the truth about Kabuto. If anything, I see Sasuke crossing the border anyways with the sound nins. If not with them, then he will tell them, Naruto and Co., that he's gonna go see Oro no matter what (if he magically rises from that box). If not that, someone might come and pick him up.

Yet though, granted that Sasuke already has a lot of potential w/this new curse seal, I still can't see how much more powerful it's going to make him against Naruto or even Itachi. Apparently the level 2 curse seal turns you something that's not even human, but it drains mad stamina. This is bad when going against Naruto because if anything, that's what he has, an insane amount of stamina. Even if Sasuke will have a considerable amount of more chakra there's still no way he can keep up with Naruto. Even if Naruto is still learning how to work with the Kyuubi chakra, I still consider that to be much more powerful than anything that Oro can give Sasuke. I say that knowing that 4th Hokage died while sealing the Kyubi within Naruto, meaning, I guess, that the only way they could defeat that big thing was to seal it away. And if the 4th Hokage couldn't really kill it and knowing that the 4th was apparently much stronger than Oro, then what chance does Oro have against Naruto when he summons the Kyubi inside of him? Even Oro doesn't know how powerful that thing was, if he did, I'm sure he would've joined Itachi in his quest to get that thing out of Naruto.

But then one can argue that Sasuke is still stronger and much, much faster than Naruto which is true and this new curse seal will amplify those abilities even more. But as we've seen in the recent Sasuke fights, he gets kind of crazy when he comes close to losing and he loses that all that coolness and calm that he had at the beginning of the fight. I think that he's becoming a lot sloppier as of late. It's almost as if Sasuke is reverting to the way old Naruto used to be and vice versa. So I see Sasuke learning how to summon that huge snake that Oro has to go against Naruto's frog. (can't remember the name of it at the moment.) But ultimately the thing that will call for Naruto's ultimate victory is the one thing that Naruto has that Sasuke lacks, and that is the fact that Naruto has something to protect where Sasuke doesn't. If we all know anything about anime and manga, those who have something significant and valuable to protect then they will always come out the victor (or dead but still victorious). But I hope that Sasuke snaps out of it. He doesn't really know what Oro plans to do with him yet, so he might, just might, if he isn't that much a jerk yet, put up some kind of fight with Oro. Wouldn't another one of those be cool? Like having someone with the curse seal go against him.
juri_miki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 02:28   Link #54
Nagare Ryouma
Warrior Of Eternity

Quote:
He's not someone that thinks ahead? hmmm, you must be reading or watching some other show then. In almost all of his fights he always thought ahead and i'm not about to list all of the times because anyone that reads the manga knows.... Its true that he will rush into an enemy somethings without thinking, but we hardly ever see him do that anymore.

But whatever i'm not going to argue with you on this...
Well, you don't seem to be getting the point here Crimson san If you compare to other characters, Naruto tends to be somewhat slow in thinking ahead. It's true however he does come up with a strategy at critical moments (like the one against Mizuki and Zabuza etc) but that only happens at a certain time, when he's able to maintain his composure that is. But you were speaking about him using the Rasengan at a situation like that when he's not even 100% god damn focus..... isn't that reckless then? Boy, I'm glad your not Naruto That's what I meant about him not thinking ahead before, and he's somewhat getting better now. If you read the manga from volume 1 and watched the series from chapter 1 closely (hopefully), you'll realize Naruto's growth and changes that occured through out his experience.

If you don't understand that, then there is no point in discussing it then. And no, nobody is arguing here; it's always fun to share our thoughts about the anime that's all
Nagare Ryouma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 02:33   Link #55
Paiser

such long post juri i aint gonna read that long of a post...

Agreed Naruto isnt that great on knowledge but he has good fightin tenicniques... but when he fighting on ground will it be different??? also Naruto can probally rip them apart if he use Rasengan and seeing how strong it is.... he kill if it actually hit....

MORE CHAKRA MORE POWER!!! that means u win
Old 2003-11-10, 05:39   Link #56
MajinBuu
Kitty no jutsu!

Send a message via Yahoo to MajinBuu
True,true,Naruto's improvement is great.You can see that when he's learning Rasengan,but still,there's a long way ahead.Anyway,I don't think he's going to lose against Sasuke.He can control only a little of Kyubi's chakra and even so he's power is huge.What if he learns to control all of it?Nobody would be able to face him then :P
MajinBuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 06:41   Link #57
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamGadsby
I disagree. The Rasengan was invented by the fourth hokage and is only known by 3 or 4 top-level ninjas. It should defeat almost anyone, if used properly.
Probably Naruto didn't have the time to make the rasengan, he watched as his clones got destroyed, then got impulsive and acted.
Um..., did you even read what i said? I said if Naruto had used the Rasengan on the spider guy he would have been dead... and he had plenty of time to do the Rasengan because he was hiding the whole time while he clones was trapped in the web.

And only 2 person knows the Rasengan now, Naruto and Jiraiya...

I notice alot of people saying Sasuke and Naruto will fight each other but i don't think Sasuke will be revived from his current state for awhile even thought it would be good to see them fight again.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 07:03   Link #58
Nagare Ryouma
Warrior Of Eternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinBuu
True,true,Naruto's improvement is great.You can see that when he's learning Rasengan,but still,there's a long way ahead.Anyway,I don't think he's going to lose against Sasuke.He can control only a little of Kyubi's chakra and even so he's power is huge.What if he learns to control all of it?Nobody would be able to face him then :P
We were very close in seeing an ultimate battle of Naruto vs Sasuke back then; not until Kakashi stopped the both of them (Man, impressive how he had guts to actually jump right between the Rasengan and Chidori.... (bow's down to Kakashi )) I'm really looking forward to see Sasuke's sharingan vs Naruto's 9 tails.... It's like waiting for Ippo vs Miyata again from Hajime No Ippo.... By the way, Sasuke doesn't know about Naruto's little secret eh? I wonder how he'll be once he know's about the 9 tails? Hmmmmmm................

Quote:
he had plenty of time to do the Rasengan because he was hiding the whole time while he clones was trapped in the web.
True, Naruto had plenty of time to do the Rasengan..... but~! Don't forget, in Naruto's state right now, executing the Rasengan for him now needs time for the preparation, which is concentrating his charka at one focus point. Pretty much like Chidori..... And like DragonBall Z, anybody in the Naruto world is capable of sensing charka.... Especially with a large concentration charka like the Rasengan.
Nagare Ryouma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 10:28   Link #59
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
they cant sense chakra, if they could sense chakra then Kakashi wouldnt have needed to have used the dog summons to catch Zabuza in the mist, and they wouldn't have needed the dog again to catch up to Gaara during the final exam, nor would they have needed Akamaru and Kiba to find the 4 Sounds and Sasuke, they cant sense chakra
Old 2003-11-10, 11:02   Link #60
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
lol, thats true they can't sense chakra. They might be able to get a certain feeling from chakra like when Naruto was fighting Neiji and the 3rd Hokage felt some evil in the chakra and knew it was from the Kyubi.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote