AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-11, 06:44   Link #81
MajinBuu
Kitty no jutsu!

Send a message via Yahoo to MajinBuu
True,the reason why Sasuke wants to kill his brother is beacause he killed all the members of the Uchiha Clan,leaving only Sasuke behind(maybe because he doesn't want to feel guilty about killing everybody,hmm,I think that there was someone who said this before )
MajinBuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 13:36   Link #82
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Sensei
Heck, I think everyone overlooks Shikamaru... he's becoming pretty darn cool. Even though we know he only has the shadow thing for now, he is a genious after all. Maybe he has some cool hidden moves we dont know about... ?

Anyway, I wanna see a showdown between Naruto and Sasuke the same as anyone else. That'll be sweet.

Hm... a Sakura fight would be cool too... but I don't know who against. She needs to get her butt moving and start TrAiNiNg if she wants any hopes with Sasuke. And Ino needs to find herself a new love. Shika maybe? And adding to that, he actually needs to start liking GiRlS. I mean, isn't it just a little odd at this point he thinks they're nothing but annoying?

Anywho, Naruto is awesome. He's not only becoming smart, he's actually growing/grown up a bit. He's smarter, and correct me if I'm wrong, but still becoming stronger, right? With all that chakra and stuff, and more training to come, I can't wait to see what happens.

And they need to add a Kakashi/Gai fight in there somewhere just for kicks.
the leaf is at war. sorry, but i dont think there will be a kakashi/gai fight.

and shikamaru really does not have any special hidden moves... he has his shadow bind... and that is it. if he had another jutsu, he would have used it before now... unless his dad taught him some special jutsu that is only to be used to protect a precious person....

his brains make him good.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 13:41   Link #83
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
hobo baggins, after the chuunin exam, Shika tells the crew that he has to go cuz his father is teaching him a new secret jutsu, so shika has more than just the shadowbind
Old 2003-11-11, 16:03   Link #84
Kakashi Sensei
LstSrvvngSskeFnGrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
hobo baggins, after the chuunin exam, Shika tells the crew that he has to go cuz his father is teaching him a new secret jutsu, so shika has more than just the shadowbind
True... the morning th guys came to get him he was like "Oh no there's not much time to train this morning" or whatnot cuz his father had to leave.
Kakashi Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 18:37   Link #85
[^_^x]

Naruto should place his hand on peoples chest (right above their heart) and perform the Rasengan. It will make their heart explode.... Yay
[^_^x] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 19:41   Link #86
jackass jimm

look..in my opinion, its gona go like this.
1. neji fights the spider guy and he wins but has enough strenght to follow the others.

2. by this time kiba is fighting another one of the sound nins and is about to get his lights knocked out of him and neji rescues him at that point. and neji uses up whatever he has left to fight and kiba helps and there is a triple KO.

3. then shika and naruto catch up to the last one wiht the bucket and fight him....after a hard fight naruto and sika(with sika recently knocked out) are about to win but sasuke wakes up and the last sound nin thinks that he is gonna help him defeat naruto and shika but sasuke dosent. sasuke then kills the last remaining sound nin. and naruto is either surprised at the violence or thinks that sasuke is gonna alright.....but then sasuke goes after naruto.....and i think that its a long hard fight. and sasuke has to escape....

4.with sasuke escaping, he is met by oro and kabuto. he then goes with them.

well...thats how i hope it turns out...it sounds really good....grade my vision of a naruto story...form 1-5...with 5 being the best
jackass jimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 20:36   Link #87
DontEatGrandma

hmmm...i like it..id say a 4.5 or a 4....unless kiba has learned something new also. What would be even cooler though would be to have one of them die...like shika or kiba while naruto is watching, and then see him go fucking crazy...yum!

on a sidenote...i really dont think that itachi didnt kill his brother over something as small as guilt. I mean comon guys, this is like a natural born killer, he killed his entire damn CLAN in cold blood, why would he stop with his little brother?
DontEatGrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 20:59   Link #88
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

brotherly love.. i dont know my two brothers.. but even if i was a cold blooded killer.. i woudlnt kill them
Old 2003-11-11, 23:42   Link #89
jackass jimm

WELL.. to me it seems that itachi was maybe partially brainwashed or made to think something. remember during the three legendary fight, oro says something about that if naruto catches that evil organizations eyes then he would be trouble later on for him.

to me it seems as if he is saying that for some reason later on naruto(under like spell you could say)would be workiing with the organization.

to me he realizes that naruto could become really powerful, especially having the kyiubu charkra inside.

so i think that this organization seeks out people to recriut and if they dont want to then they brainwash them.

i think that is what oro implied about naruto and that is what i think happened to itachi.

to me...in hte flashbacks he was ok. he wasent bad...just wasent the type to hang out with otheres....but then on the flashback that he killed everyone, he seems evil....and i didnt sense any evil form the other flashbacks.

well..just my opinion
Old 2003-11-12, 00:52   Link #90
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
I agree I think people are going to start dying about now. The number of character in Naruto at the moment is just too large to maintain. Some of them got to die off. Now obviously a lot of them still have to live. But there are too many useless characters at the moment.

Sakura needs to start training about now - and we also need to hear about Lee's operation! >< There are so many untied ends!

Sasuke is probably come out and then go follow Oro anyway. Maybe it would end with the team being over powered by the remaining sounds and then just when they were about to do the damaging move on the team, Sasuke come out of the coffin in an explosion and kill the remaining sound. Then by his own accord he go to Oro anyway.

Totally off topic but I just read a really good fanfic where Hinata had to run a sword through Naruto becuase the ninetail got out of control and was killing everyone. Naruto lives and then they became a couple (well obviously they had some sort of relationship even before this, but that was the climax). I would love it if that happens.
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 01:57   Link #91
ryno2410

Its so exciting; Neji vs. Spiderman....Neji will have almost 11 times the amount of arms by the time he's done his 64 point attack.
ryno2410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 08:43   Link #92
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

i never thought of that jackass jim.. alot of stuff points to Itachi being brainwashed... like how Kisame asks "You still have feelings for your old country, dont you?" and hes like "No.." he could be referring to his brainwashing, or he could really be just that sick and demented

also, why leave Sasuke alive? unless the Akatsuki wanted to brainwash him later on in life when he got more powerful
Old 2003-11-12, 13:17   Link #93
jackass jimm

i dont think at atakus(or whatever it is) wants sasuke. i think itachi left him alive so he could have sasuke go mad and be wiht him. to me, i think itachi kinda liked sasuke. and he didnt kill him so sasuke would become crazy with evil and sasuke join him.

brother by brothers....fighting to the end......i think thats what maybe itachi thought. after he was manipulated and stuff. to me the atsakusi just dosent need sasuke. they only take the strongest parts...and itachi is the strongest form the uchiha clan. and naruto is gonna be strong so they might go after him.

off topic

how did naruto get the name uzumaki.....form what i see, sasuke is from the uchiha clan...so his name is uchiha sasuke and itachis name is itachi uchiha....so naruto got the family name Uzumaki form someone. what was the fourths name anyway. i am pretty sure it wasent uzumaki or esle everyone would respect naruto.
Old 2003-11-12, 20:07   Link #94
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
The Akatsuki isn't interested in Sasuke at all. Nor does Itachi. Why would they want a weak ninja like him?
They're interested in Naruto, they're interested in the Kyuubi's power. The one who's interested in Sasuke is Oro. Actually, I hope Naruto can beat Itachi only in a 1000 years. Itachi would be a very though enemy for even Jiraiya (IF Jiraiya can beat him), Naruto can't even touch Itachi-kun. I like my ol' theory lost within the ol' forum crash that Itachi will manage to kidnap Naruto (cause that's what he wants to do), this way beginning the Akatsuki arc (Jiraiya will go after Naruto, Sasuke will go with Oro after Itachi... well, something like that as far as I remember). For "Itachi kinda liked Sasuke". Well, or Itachi left Sasuke alive to carry his fault too; or he left Sasuke alive to really avenge him. My other beloved theories, which were lost, I made quite the most probable theories for the Uchiha clan destruction. Actually, I think it goes much deeper, something like Itachi was imposed to kill the clan (since he said it was important to him to do so, it's obvious he didn't make just for fun).

The 4th's name is unknow yet. The last name Uzumaki from Naruto came from his clan, it's obvious. Uchiha Itachi and Uchiha Sasuke are brothers, that's because the both are Uchiha, obviously.

PS. can't wait for chapter 193... oh well... Sakon, kick their butts already...

Last edited by Vicious; 2003-11-13 at 12:12.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 23:29   Link #95
AnimeFangirl

I don't think everyone with a surname necessarily has to come from a clan. Certainly some of them do, but it doesn't always follow that this is the case. Sakura, Lee, Ino, Iruka, Kakashi, all for example, I don't really believe they come from any particular clan or tribe or bloodline. Of course I could be wrong, but I still think people are jumping to conclusions and the name Uzumaki could be some name the 3rd gave him or just that his father was some ordinary merchant somewhere, blah blah, etc etc.
AnimeFangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 23:52   Link #96
dimdog

Send a message via AIM to dimdog
dorlf..
u got it wrong
lets say my name is bob green. in japan id be green bob
because there(and i htink china to) its last name the first name. so uzumaki...is his LAST name, or his FAMILY name...
dimdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 00:02   Link #97
DontEatGrandma

first off...Vicious, why do you assume that Itachi is stronger than Jiraiya? Jiraiya would just summon his frog and sit on him.

Also, where in the eps did it say that Itachi was stronger than Oro? i seem to recall it being implied but that just may have been b/c of what people stated on the forum.
DontEatGrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 01:43   Link #98
Moon The Cat
Hoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontEatGrandma
first off...Vicious, why do you assume that Itachi is stronger than Jiraiya? Jiraiya would just summon his frog and sit on him.

Also, where in the eps did it say that Itachi was stronger than Oro? i seem to recall it being implied but that just may have been b/c of what people stated on the forum.
Oro admitted that Itachi is stronger.

And I think Itachi can kick Jiraiya's ass anytime.

(IKE IKE PERV SENIN!) I still for you.
Moon The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 02:03   Link #99
jackass jimm

i think oro is stronger then jariya and tsunade...he is the strongest of the three legendary. and then oro admitted that itachi is more powerful.

so the order right now on the strength level is:
1.itachi
2.oro
3.jariya
4.3rd hokage(how he is now..well..not now but before he died)
5.tsunade
this is just my opinion...and who knows who the hell the higher ups at the atsuksu organization are...they ost prob freaking strong and have never shown themselvess.

the thing with they name...hte part that the last name goes first i figureed out while watching the anime. but i think in the manga they say itachi uchiha for some reason..dotn know where.

well..this is definitly a record..have never acutally posted.....i have like created like 2 threads ever and have posted like 5 times since i signed on...i just signed up to the board so in case i wanted to type something ever......but wow...a lot of posts by me..for the first time...guess this really got me interested.
Old 2003-11-13, 05:07   Link #100
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimdog
dorlf..
u got it wrong
lets say my name is bob green. in japan id be green bob
because there(and i htink china to) its last name the first name. so uzumaki...is his LAST name, or his FAMILY name...
No no, that's not what I'm talking about. I understand very clearly that Sasuke's last name is Uchiha and that's why he's referred to as Uchiha Sasuke. I'm just pointing out that it's too easy to assume that just because there's a clan corresponding to the surnames of Uchiha, Hyuga, Akimichi, etc, then there must also be a clan by the name of Uzumaki, just because of Naruto. It doesn't follow.
AnimeFangirl is offline   Reply With Quote