AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Zero no Tsukaima

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (second series) - Episode 4 Rating
Perfect 10 48 57.83%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 24.10%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 13.25%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 2.41%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.20%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.20%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-01, 11:19   Link #41
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Skyfall, that is the true Siesta. Her feelings > her manors in her mind.

And trust me, it gets worse. Although nothing too bad on her part. She is still lovable.
Old 2007-08-01, 11:34   Link #42
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I think Siesta just got tired of losing because she was too nice and reserved.
Old 2007-08-01, 11:50   Link #43
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Exactly. She decided to step it up.
Old 2007-08-01, 12:15   Link #44
Nvis
Senior

I'm hoping for a Saito x Cattleya.
Old 2007-08-01, 12:38   Link #45
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I'm hoping for a Saito x Cattleya.
well he did think if Louise would grow up to look like her in more ways than one if you know what i mean.
Old 2007-08-01, 13:09   Link #46
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
well he did think if Louise would grow up to look like her in more ways than one if you know what i mean.
Cattleya also said Louise would grow up to be even more lovelier than she is. The real question is how to curb that physical abuse thing Louise has got going on. Cattleya is just a pure sweetie i couldnt see Louise like that
Old 2007-08-01, 14:43   Link #47
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joka View Post
I KNOW I KNOW... he wants to ram his oingo boingo into her velvet underground.

By the way wasn't he like nibbling her ear and trying to get more than a kiss? Was i the only body who noticed that?

oingo boingo? wtf? whats that
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Old 2007-08-01, 17:20   Link #48
MagicMango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Cattleya also said Louise would grow up to be even more lovelier than she is. The real question is how to curb that physical abuse thing Louise has got going on. Cattleya is just a pure sweetie i couldnt see Louise like that
The physical abuse is fine since Saito seems to enjoy it anyway. He has that sadomasochism thing going on.
Old 2007-08-01, 17:23   Link #49
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma77 View Post
oingo boingo? wtf? whats that
you are still innocent ^.^

*cough*

well if anyone wants to read sky posted his summary and thoughts :3 Zero no Tsukaima II, Episode 4 summary and thoughts.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-08-01, 17:46   Link #50
Kakosan

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdffdsa View Post
Amazing episode, though it took Saito long enough to say that.

I think it's predictable what's going to happen from here on, though, even though I haven't read the novels. Siesta/Henrietta will probably entice Saito, Saito will do something completely stupid and regrettable (due to his pervertedness alone), Louise will be deeply hurt, and then Saito will plead for forgiveness...etc etc.

On top of that, I have this feeling it's going to take Louise a long time to admit her love for Saito. Probably the last episode of the season (*sigh*).
Well, at least in the novels, that's not true at all. We all know that Saito is a pervert, and Louise has already the means to "punish" that behavior. Actually, things are much more complex than that. Remember that Saito comes from other world, and that Louise is a noble. Their ways of thinking are very different regarding important matters of life. On top of that, the war is coming...

Although there are always elements that will be found in every story, I can tell you that (if they follow the novels) things are not so predictible, which is good !!!
Old 2007-08-01, 20:27   Link #51
spy6060

Bah, after watching this episode i lost much hope in the anime series, they truned a novel with a mixture of romance, drama, comedy and angst into a typical harem anime. Saito almost become a complete pervert who lust after every beautiful woman he met( even Tabatha o_O), not like the noble and trustworthy knight who become a bit "unstable" in front of woman in the novel.
Old 2007-08-01, 22:33   Link #52
Guido

The Three Valiére Sisters.

Tsun-tsundere, tsun-tsundere!

Honestly, it was a rare mixture of hysterical laughter and emo moments for me to watch this episode.

Louise's onee-sama -s vaguely remind me to Pumpkin Scissors Alice L. Malvin onee-sama -s. One uptight and the other thoughtful, save that the oldest Valiére sister is just as well unendowed like Louise. Therefore, I think that was the reason why her fiancé turned her down.

Spoiler:

Animation was dislikeable to me for this episode.
Old 2007-08-02, 05:20   Link #53
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

YES! This is the type of stuff I want to see from this series. Easily the best ep in the series to date, but, if people can forgive me for being unfoundedly pessimistic, I can't help but think this was a momentary blip of good entertainment in this series.

I can't compare with the novels since I haven't read them, but I do agree that Siesta's addition to all of this made no sense, even if it did make for some funny scenes. I also thought Saito and Louise got away a little too easily. The Valliere family certainly explains a lot about Louise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Siesta underwent so many personality changes. From passive to weird to path of agression.

I still think SiestaXSaito is best.
Whether it's OOC is probably debatable, but I don't care all that much, since she needs to become aggressive to mount any sort of challenge against Louise. I mean, she is the third wheel, but when one of the most fun components of all of this is Louise's jealous tsundere-ism, Siesta needs to have a stronger presence in all of this, and she's virtually been off the radar for all of this series. If Siesta being more aggressive leads to more Louise tsundere moments and an interesting (if faux) love triangle, then I'm all for it.
Old 2007-08-02, 08:05   Link #54
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Oh, I know. Siesta has nearly been totally absent from this series so far. This is by far the most screen time she's received since the OP. LOL

Anyway...

Definitely liked this episode a lot. Getting to meet Louise's family was cool. Cattelya -nee-samaaaaaa!!! Such a kind and sweet girl. But, ya know, I'm not terribly fond of the HUGE bust... A little smaller.

And Eleanor-nee-sama... Okay, someone explain this to me. Saito figured out that Eleanor wasn't Louise when he, well, ya know, copped a feel. So... How is it that he figured it out when it appears as if Eleanor is just as flat-chested as Louise? Maybe I was confused. But people here keep referencing her flat-chested-ness. And besides, shouldn't he have realized that Eleanor was way too tall to be Louise? lol He's slept with Louise already, soooo... Physical memory and all that jazz.

I hope we get to see more of both sisters, and it's obvious that we'll be getting to see more of Eleanor in the coming episode.

Avatar v. 33.0: 101st Airborne Division [Air Assault]. The "Screaming Eagles" Division.

Last edited by JagdPanther; 2007-08-02 at 09:00.
Old 2007-08-02, 08:32   Link #55
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Maybe Eleanor isn't quite as flat chested as Louise.

Or maybe Saito knew damn well it wasn't Louise, but decided to cope a feel anyway. Ero inu.
Old 2007-08-02, 09:01   Link #56
JagdPanther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Maybe Eleanor isn't quite as flat chested as Louise.

Or maybe Saito knew damn well it wasn't Louise, but decided to cope a feel anyway. Ero inu.
Yeah, that's possible. I just didn't pay attention to her bust (or lack thereof) a lot.

Avatar v. 33.0: 101st Airborne Division [Air Assault]. The "Screaming Eagles" Division.
Old 2007-08-02, 09:38   Link #57
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

One thing though ... Louise gets no recognition because she can't use magic, right ? (Eleonore even called her "zero" i think ^^) ... but - Louise blew up Saito's and Siesta's carriage on their way home ... why didn't that register on Eleonora's radar ? Inconsistency ?
Old 2007-08-02, 09:43   Link #58
JagdPanther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
One thing though ... Louise gets no recognition because she can't use magic, right ? (Eleonore even called her "zero" i think ^^) ... but - Louise blew up Saito's and Siesta's carriage on their way home ... why didn't that register on Eleonora's radar ? Inconsistency ?
No, she just can't use magic successfully.

If you remember in episode 1 of the original series, the professor asks a student to try the magic spell she's teaching them and it's Louise. The students desperately try to stop the professor but she insists, saying, "How bad could it be?"

And then Louise proceeds to blow up the classroom.

So, yeah, Louise just can't successfully complete a spell. The result of trying is indiscriminate death and destruction.

Old 2007-08-02, 11:37   Link #59
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
well they cant call her zero anymore as we have seen louise doing something right for once ^.^ that spell she casted back in ep 2 was awesome! though we havent had any indication on how well she is with her void spells :/

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-08-02, 12:02   Link #60
JagdPanther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
well they cant call her zero anymore as we have seen louise doing something right for once ^.^ that spell she casted back in ep 2 was awesome! though we havent had any indication on how well she is with her void spells :/
Well, Zero can still apply, I guess. She is a Void mage and a void implies nothing, as does zero.

So it can stay.

Closed Thread