AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-01, 13:29   Link #21
ItachiGT
Banned

Hahaha so many fake-spoilers out there^^.

But the one thing they have in common is: Pein will face Kakashi.

It will be fun to see how Pein beats the MS of Kakashi-san.

Perhaps it is time for Kakashi to vanish........
ItachiGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 13:46   Link #22
haomaru

sharingan cannot predict random events, if pein is indeed protected by nature, itachi or sasuke canot counter nature's random atacks
haomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 14:25   Link #23
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by haomaru View Post
sharingan cannot predict random events, if pein is indeed protected by nature, itachi or sasuke canot counter nature's random atacks
The nature may be protecting him because he wears the ring, Zero.

I don't see why nature would protect him. If he is supposed to be the bad guy.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 14:29   Link #24
othafa

Who says nature's supposed to be good? Anyway that spoiler looks fake so it doesn't matter.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 15:10   Link #25
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post

In any case, here is another one.

Spoiler for Naruto 365 Spoiler:

NO, No, and um...no.
Its not that bad.

Only things that bother me are
1) kiba saying bad timing. WHy? Thats perfect time for 2 akatsuki to show up when the entire konoha team is assembled
2)shino saying my body can't move. even if shino was being tortured, I don't see him showing that much emotion ever.

got anymore. Maybe something dealing with the whole madara thing?
Old 2007-08-01, 15:10   Link #26
Ero-Senn1n

In one spoiler Pein says to kill them all except Naruto and in the other he says that Naruto should come if he wants the others to survive. I think the second one is more fitting Pein, he is the leader, he not would get in trouble killing people for nothing when he wants only Naruto.

It would be cool if Itachi decided to oppose Madara and when Pein is about to totally annihilate Naruto's party Itachi suddenly appears and fights Pein
Of course not to save Naruto but to disrupt Madara's secret plan.

Also it would be better if the female akatsuki had this nature power thing, while Pein having some more intellectual stuff that fits better a leader (advanced seals and similar cool jutsu).
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 15:59   Link #27
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

see thats what I've always wondered about. What do you do if someone says come with me or I'll kill all your friends and you believe he can actually do it? Sure kiba and the rest would like to fight but its not really their decision to make. Anyway, yes I agree, he'd probably would say something along those lines.

This fight if its real will be a kakashi/yamato/naruto v pein fight. The other nins will pretty much do nothing I guarantee it (except maybe shino cause he's ultra cool)
Old 2007-08-01, 17:25   Link #28
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
In one spoiler Pein says to kill them all except Naruto and in the other he says that Naruto should come if he wants the others to survive. I think the second one is more fitting Pein, he is the leader, he not would get in trouble killing people for nothing when he wants only Naruto.

It would be cool if Itachi decided to oppose Madara and when Pein is about to totally annihilate Naruto's party Itachi suddenly appears and fights Pein
Of course not to save Naruto but to disrupt Madara's secret plan.

Also it would be better if the female akatsuki had this nature power thing, while Pein having some more intellectual stuff that fits better a leader (advanced seals and similar cool jutsu).
Thats exactly what I was thinking. It would be very reassuring to see that Itachi changed his ways and decides to help for the better.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 17:34   Link #29
Monkey D. Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
see thats what I've always wondered about. What do you do if someone says come with me or I'll kill all your friends and you believe he can actually do it? Sure kiba and the rest would like to fight but its not really their decision to make. Anyway, yes I agree, he'd probably would say something along those lines.

This fight if its real will be a kakashi/yamato/naruto v pein fight. The other nins will pretty much do nothing I guarantee it (except maybe shino cause he's ultra cool)
lol Yup, Shino begin as cool as he is has to get some action. He better. If the others like the Blue Haired girl and Kiba and the other Konoha ninjas don't do anything it would be pretty much like the Shika, Kakashi vs. Hidan and Kakuzu since Ino and Chouji just stood there most of the fight. I think we need to see an all out battle with everyone since Pein has been hyped up so much but spotlight will be on Naruto and him, finally.
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 17:55   Link #30
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
Only things that bother me are
1) kiba saying bad timing. WHy? Thats perfect time for 2 akatsuki to show up when the entire konoha team is assembled
2)shino saying my body can't move. even if shino was being tortured, I don't see him showing that much emotion ever.
1. It's bad timing cuz they are looking for sasuke. This team isn't comprised of anbu and jounin hunter teams looking for akatsuki with the other 20 teams minutes away with backup.
2. Surprise from not being able to move from just rain would shock anyone. That fact that it's shino should be signifigant BECAUSE he's so calm. It's to raise the effect. (but it does seem off)
Old 2007-08-01, 18:00   Link #31
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Thats exactly what I was thinking. It would be very reassuring to see that Itachi changed his ways and decides to help for the better.
I didn't mean that he changed his ways, he would simply try to disrupt Madara's plan , because Madara needs all the tailed beasts for his secret plan. So as long as Madara does not have them he cannot complete his plan. I don't think that Itachi is a "good guy", however i think he is not a "bad guy" either, he is an alternative Sasuke who went on the wrong side and now cannot change his life any more. If Sasuke killed Naruto in the valley of the end he would be the second Itachi right now. Sasuke needs to understand that someday, that the only reason he is not the second Itachi (the man he hates most) is that he was luckier than Itachi (Naruto regenerated because of the Kyuubi, he would have died otherwise, while Itachi's best friend didn't have a kyuubi to regenerate him). It could be that Itachi works for Madara, however i think this is not the case, because Madara was talking only to Pein and blue-hair, all the others were left out. Maybe those two were found and raised by Madara, as he lived so long he probably went around the world and raised some children to be his loyal followers, and most likely Pein and blue-hair are his best soldiers. He may have other followers around the world, if Kishimoto decides to introduce an even stronger enemy than what akatsuki was, and if he follows the dragonball logic there will be always someone stronger to fight with.

As for Itachi, i think that he was under Madara's influence for some time, but after he killed his best friend he probably rebelled and as a consequence Madara killed the entire Uchiha clan, so that Itachi returned under Madara's command, but Madara does not tell him all that he tells to Pein because Madara does not trust Itachi. That also means that Itachi knows about Madara while Kisame and other akatsukians never knew who was the real leader. Itachi was hyped up very much, so i think he is probably around Pein's level (if not stronger), so he would never follow Pein's orders if he didn't know that Pein's orders are actually Madara's orders.

And seeing that even Madara is interested in Sasuke i think that Sasuke is now in the center more than ever, 3 parties are interested in him now: Itachi, Konoha and Madara. But if we reduce the story to good and bad side than Madara is on the bad side, so that makes Itachi being somewhere near the good side. But as he is not exactly on the good side, to me it seems that Itachi will have a tragic fate, just like his clan, and that's what may lead Sasuke to the good side. Of course i base my assumptions on Kakashi's speech to Sasuke, where he says that if he lives his life in hatred he will not be happy about the outcome. And what better way to show Kakashi being right than a plot twist where Sasuke discovers that it was not Itachi who deserved to be killed but someone else. And to make it dramatic he could discover that secret just when he is holding the dieing Itachi in his hands The question is what would trigger Sasuke's return to Konoha, and i think that will be when Sasuke understands how similar to Itachi has he became.

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2007-08-01 at 18:10.
Old 2007-08-01, 18:03   Link #32
itachi29al

Spoiler for wow:

Normally i would regect it but hey with so many surprises coming out why not.
itachi29al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 18:16   Link #33
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi29al View Post
Normally i would regect it but hey with so many surprises coming out why not.
Eww I didn’t post that spoiler because of how badly the translation is, pretty obvious it was done with Babel Fish, still its not too bad, understandable if you read it thoroughly.

I'll point out the highlights of that spoiler.

-Naruto and Co rush toward Sasuke, while recalling Sasuke in their mind.
-Sasuke wakes up while sneezing (Japanese thing, when you sneeze (for no reason, no cold) some one is thinking of you, or brought up your name).
-Karin on top of Sasuke, Sasuke not rejecting but welcoming it.
-When caught by Suigetsu, Sasuke pushing her off, at the same time Karin moving away and fussing like a guilty party.
-Suigetsu informing Sasuke that Konoha is near, and Sasukes reply.
-Pein, and BH coming before Naruto and Co.
-BH revealed as Rin.
-Whole conversation, including Naruto, Kyubi, Rin, Kakashi, Past, Obito, Traitor, Secrets.
-Kakashi taking off his mask.

In any case, I say better off waiting for an official translation. While this was definitely one of the most enjoyable spoilers I read, its most definitely the fakest.

Here's another spoiler, I'm pretty sure this one is fake too but I'm posting it cause its enjoyable.

Spoiler for Naruto 365 spoiler:

What really made me laugh about this one is "Next Time, Sakura decides....Sasuke or Naruto?" Haha yea right like this is ever going to happen in a shounen Manga, apparently the bird landing on Sakura's shoulder is informing her of Sasuke's condition its from Juugo, and Sakura is the medical help they need. None the less, enjoyable to read.

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2007-08-01 at 18:33.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 18:26   Link #34
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
apparently the bird landing on Sakura's shoulder is informing her of Sasuke's condition its from Juugo, and Sakura is the medical help they need. None the less, enjoyable to read.
Sakura talks the bird-language?
This is a fake, there's no way Sakura could understand a bird. A message attached to the bird would be beliveable.
Old 2007-08-01, 18:29   Link #35
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
how do you know she dont understand bird? kimish is crazy bastard now of days, so who knows.
Old 2007-08-01, 18:42   Link #36
Cmart
Green Beast of the East

Send a message via AIM to Cmart
Always fun to read some of the possible outcomes of the manga
Old 2007-08-01, 18:51   Link #37
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Man these fucking yoda-speak translations make my head hurt. Its like they copied and pasted Japanese into an English dictionary translator.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 19:02   Link #38
Icecolduchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Man these fucking yoda-speak translations make my head hurt. Its like they copied and pasted Japanese into an English dictionary translator.
Thats exactly what they did lol
im making a video called "chronicles of the hidden", the first part is almost done and is called "Cursed Blood" its about the uchiha's and sasuke, I would love some feedback http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlJpK2sRNkc thanks guys
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 19:30   Link #39
majin_vegeta

Well, it is early, but has any of the other sites confirmed any of the spoilers?
Old 2007-08-01, 19:46   Link #40
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

This one's claimed to be from Himajin

Spoiler:

However, I am not familiar enough with the poster to vouch that this is a legit himajin spoiler.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote