AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-01, 19:50   Link #41
Icecolduchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
This one's claimed to be from Himajin

Spoiler:
noooo, could his eyes be a special trait of the byukugan, just like the sharingan has MS could this be.., nah im getting way ahead of myself ...it can't be
im making a video called "chronicles of the hidden", the first part is almost done and is called "Cursed Blood" its about the uchiha's and sasuke, I would love some feedback http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlJpK2sRNkc thanks guys
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 20:02   Link #42
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

I called it... BUUUUUUUUUUULLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 20:05   Link #43
nine_tailed_kyuubi

fake fake fake we need some pictures
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 20:19   Link #44
X_Danny_X

say how long does it take for each manga chapter to come out? every two weeks?
Old 2007-08-01, 20:33   Link #45
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Spoiler:

-Man we need images. Words alone do not satisfy our lust ...
Old 2007-08-01, 20:34   Link #46
DrunkenRyder
Segundo Arrancar

Reguardless of what is true and what is not, pain is my new favorite character!
Old 2007-08-01, 20:39   Link #47
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenRyder View Post
-He'll be my favorite character too if he is able to brush of the Sharingan (outside of Tobi/Madara's) with absolute ease.
Old 2007-08-01, 20:44   Link #48
DrunkenRyder
Segundo Arrancar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-He'll be my favorite character too if he is able to brush of the Sharingan (outside of Tobi/Madara's) with absolute ease.
Well so far Itachi has been obediant to him.
Old 2007-08-01, 21:01   Link #49
Sazelyt
F i n

Well, if Naruto is going to survive this (thanks to a mistake by Kishi, by using his name as the title of the story, he would), something highly unexpected should happen. Maybe a visit from Jiraiya. Or a few other reinforcements (very much opposite of Sasuke's case, but, still, quite fitting for the "low"-class Konoha group according to the dear mangaka). Or maybe "that jutsu", which we were expecting from Naruto, for a long time, that might somehow involve Kyuubi.

In the current case, for Kakashi, MS might seem to be the only method to avoid trouble. Anyway, at least, we are going to see something from Kurenai's team...That would be a nice start.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 21:57   Link #50
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Accident post *sigh*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
say how long does it take for each manga chapter to come out? every two weeks?
About a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
Spoiler:

-Man we need images. Words alone do not satisfy our lust ...
If thats the case the true translation may be something like. "I'm the divine one, chosen to receive the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki.....Uzumaki."

I still don't believe it. Was Rin's hair color ever confirmed?

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-02 at 04:38. Reason: do not double post
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 22:19   Link #51
Rahan

OK, I have no clue what it could mean. I have picked japanese only a few weeks ago and I would have not even been able to read any of the kanjis without a dictionary

However, X no Kyubi either means X belongs to Kyubi (possessive) or X describes Kyubi, so the way the sentence is written, I think Bakuraten is a new made-up word designating the link between Kyubi and Naruto (ie a more savant and less bloody term than Jinchuuriki which means power of a human sacrifice)

I have looked up the kanjis for Bakuraten. According to Himaijin spoiler, it is written 曝羅天

曝 (reading : baku / meaning : expose)
羅 (reading : ra / meanings : thin silk, range, a net)
天 (reading : ten / meaning : the sky / the heaven)

Last edited by Rahan; 2007-08-01 at 22:37.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 22:20   Link #52
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Why? we know almost nothing about him. How can you like him when you don't know the personality or his background? I am not trying flame or something like that I just want to know why you like him above other characters like Kakashi or Sasori?
Old 2007-08-01, 22:47   Link #53
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post

I still don't believe it. Was Rin's hair color ever confirmed?
Rin's hair was shown to be light brown when she appeared in Sandaime's flashback in the anime.

EDIT: I think the spoiler mentioning Bakuraten is a fake Himajin. Another himajin spoiler has been released that seems to be more realistic. It hasn't been translated yet, but there is no reference to Pein or Blue Hair attacking Naruto in it, I think. Which makes sense, because it seems way too early for Pein to attack Naruto. Also, the spoiler refers to Naruto as nurupon, which I think is Himajin's weird way of spelling Naruto.

Last edited by Sabaku Kyu; 2007-08-01 at 23:03.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 23:56   Link #54
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Rin's hair was shown to be light brown when she appeared in Sandaime's flashback in the anime.
Thank you Sabaku Kyu.

Quote:
EDIT: I think the spoiler mentioning Bakuraten is a fake Himajin. Another himajin spoiler has been released that seems to be more realistic. It hasn't been translated yet, but there is no reference to Pein or Blue Hair attacking Naruto in it, I think. Which makes sense, because it seems way too early for Pein to attack Naruto. Also, the spoiler refers to Naruto as nurupon, which I think is Himajin's weird way of spelling Naruto.
Ah yes I've also seen that spoiler.

Spoiler:
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 01:48   Link #55
1nfamous Sn1per
Tobi is a Good Boy!

So it seems that the almost all the spoilers conflict..a few have faint similarities.
However, since Sasuke's battle has concluded the action might subside for the time being. It would be interesting if Kishimoto did decide to have Pein and BH confront the Konoha nins. I am still 50/50 on most of these theories. Also if Pein and BH were to step in it would make the series a whole lot more interesting ya know.

Last edited by 1nfamous Sn1per; 2007-08-02 at 02:08. Reason: typo's
1nfamous Sn1per is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 02:42   Link #56
Sazelyt
F i n

The latest spoiler, that sings along the lines of "nothing significant" or "everything insignificant" seems to be verified by the usual weekly spoiler poster. Also the last two pages are already out (showing Itachi in a forest, a surprised Naruto, a bird - in the slave set of Juugo - sitting on a branch, and on whose leg a cloth (possibly belonging to Sasuke, and carrying his scent) is tied, and someone not recognizable standing under a tree - maybe Juugo).
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 03:01   Link #57
Icecolduchiha

Quote:
hahaha your one of those aren't you... dude he has only been shown in two chpt and not even that much of them how can he be your favorite when you know nothing about him....lol

Also i've been hearing a few theories saying that pein controls the weather, he is from the village of the rain so I could see the writier fitting that in somewhere.
im making a video called "chronicles of the hidden", the first part is almost done and is called "Cursed Blood" its about the uchiha's and sasuke, I would love some feedback http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlJpK2sRNkc thanks guys
Old 2007-08-02, 03:10   Link #58
carb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecolduchiha View Post
hahaha your one of those aren't you... dude he has only been shown in two chpt and not even that much of them how can he be your favorite when you know nothing about him....lol
maybe because of his mysteriousness and the way those eyes just conceals something great and the fact that we are soon going to meet the AL. seriously, the only thing i think that the sharingan has that is steal making it appeal to ppl is ( part from its cool eye look ) that the issue is still vague on how to defeat it. But we have been shown a hint on the possible ways to beat sharingan ( other than using another bloodline ).
carb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 03:15   Link #59
mahbod

susskee team is good people and so is susskee there going to come save day every 1 gonna get owned excepet naruto and suske team comes and suske says if u kill nartupo I WILL MANKEYOU SHARINGAN U and u WIL DIE ecept susske to RESUCUE
mahbod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 03:38   Link #60
Icecolduchiha

He is appealing i guess but more to the fact the he looks like naruto and I want to know why!

but also if anyone didn't see the new movie trailer here it is, its recent and alot longer then the other ones http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0WNubW-R6c