AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-08-02, 03:48   Link #61
drat
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
1 image :


May be the spoil going with it :

"Karin scent Konoha's team is moving, so they disperse, so do Sasuke's smell !
Team Konoha has also to disperse, and Naruto is joined by Itachi".

Now my question is, the little bird with a piece of Sasuke's wrap is here to make Naruto's a soft food from Hebi (especially Yuugo), or is it a coincidence to have Naruto and Itachi in the same place with the little bird?

Edit :
Naruto thinks : "This guy... it's.. it's Uchiwa Itachi"
Itachi says : "Show yourself, Uzumaki Naruto"
drat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 03:48   Link #62
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sunset Park Neighborhood, Brooklyn, Newyork.
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I think the spoiler mentioning Bakuraten is a fake Himajin. I think the spoiler mentioning Bakuraten is a fake Himajin. Another himajin spoiler has been released that seems to be more realistic. It hasn't been translated yet, but there is no reference to Pein or Blue Hair attacking Naruto in it, I think. Which makes sense, because it seems way too early for Pein to attack Naruto. Also, the spoiler refers to Naruto as nurupon, which I think is Himajin's weird way of spelling Naruto.
Yep it was fake, I saw it before I left my house but I decided not to post it, the top had "This is "bare" from Himajin." <- I took that as, some one else named "Bare", posted the spoiler claiming its from Himajin / oh behalf of Himajin. I thought it was "Nurupo" (with no n at the end) or can it be both.
__________________

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2007-08-02 at 04:17.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 03:52   Link #63
ItachiGT
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Lol, now it gets interesting the story involving Itachi in it.

I wonder what he is planning to do from now on.

I think, i will pause for one month so i can read 4chapters in a row.

It drives me nut to wait every week xD.

Mangekyou Sharingan!!
ItachiGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 03:55   Link #64
Icecolduchiha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiGT View Post
Lol, now it gets interesting the story involving Itachi in it.

I wonder what he is planning to do from now on.

I think, i will pause for one month so i can read 4chapters in a row.

It drives me nut to wait every week xD.

Mangekyou Sharingan!!
You know you wont be able to do that! lol...Iv'e thought about it and tried but then it just drives you crazier


My new theory

That pein, that girl, and tobi are really the three students of the great jiraya
yes yes, pein looks nothing like the 4th i feel the same way most of you do about that " greats heres another yondiame theory" with that said ( having no evidence really since none has been given yet) I think that during the 4ths battle with the kyubi since he used naruto as the base instead of himself something strange happened accounting for the reason why he looks exactly like naruto and why his eyes are the way they are. After the battle was over he was found in the rain country the boarding country of konoha and began to work there as a ninja for only a few years until his other former teammates found him and form AK. Is this what happened, probably not but I really do think that instead of tobi being obito he could be the 4ths former team same goes for that girl. I reallly really really feel that way, you can tell in the way they talk to each other as well. I can't wait till people come trying to rip this appart, even though they don't know enough to be able to yet. mwhahahahahah (evil laugh) mwhahah mwhahahahahaha

Last edited by Icecolduchiha; 2007-08-02 at 10:21.
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 04:00   Link #65
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sunset Park Neighborhood, Brooklyn, Newyork.
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiGT View Post
It drives me nut to wait every week xD.
Get ready to be driven nuts, we are all going to have to wait two weeks. There is no Manga next week.

EDIT:

New translation on the spoiler that clears things up allot more.

Spoiler for Naruto 365 Spoiler:


Well it seems like the Naruto encounter with Itachi, most likely Naruto was a Kage Bunshin. I'm also curious if the bird will fly back to Juugo and inform him that Itachi was found and Naruto was with / near him. However if Naruto is a Kage Bunshin and it dispels it self, Naruto will receive the information and know the where abouts of Itachi, assuming the bird will tell Juugo the where abouts of Itachi as well. . . this might cause both teams to rush to the same spot and run in to eachother by accident. <- This is highly unlikely I might add.

Check out the uber color page!

Spoiler for Naruto Color Page:
__________________

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2007-08-02 at 05:07.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 04:42   Link #66
drat
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
I like this new spoil because it seems that our little Naruto is going to be a really powerful shinobi with his use of Kage bunshin in many situations. He might even create bunshins from an elder bunshin, so he can begin a fight with Itachi.

what a bad news that next week there is no chapter
drat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 05:08   Link #67
Itachi-evil
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Ahhh.......next week....ahhhhhh.

Sorry but, Naruto stands ZERO chance against an Itachi who is full serious.
Itachi-evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 05:19   Link #68
0200461b
The Last Vaizard
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Karakura Town
I wouldn't make such a sweeping statement because firstly, we don't know what Itachi's aims are and what he is going to turn serious for (to capture Naruto or to plot against the AL???), and secondly, we don't know if Naruto with 3 or 4 tails will be able to resist the MS with his insane chakra output (might be highly possible).
0200461b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 05:28   Link #69
Icecolduchiha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
what if sarutobi found out about AK and once itachi became part of the anub he was ordered to infiltrate it and stop them at all costs lol I know rendom and stupid hahaha

But yea, itachi is hard to understands you can tell he cares about sasuke in sme werid way and has respect for naruto who knows what his main intentions are
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 05:43   Link #70
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
i can bet that itachi is a kaga bushin from pein LOL,how in the earth itachi knows where deidara is???
Justice Knight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 06:08   Link #71
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Get ready to be driven nuts, we are all going to have to wait two weeks. There is no Manga next week.

EDIT:

New translation on the spoiler that clears things up allot more.

Spoiler for Naruto 365 Spoiler:


Well it seems like the Naruto encounter with Itachi, most likely Naruto was a Kage Bunshin. I'm also curious if the bird will fly back to Juugo and inform him that Itachi was found and Naruto was with / near him. However if Naruto is a Kage Bunshin and it dispels it self, Naruto will receive the information and know the where abouts of Itachi, assuming the bird will tell Juugo the where abouts of Itachi as well. . . this might cause both teams to rush to the same spot and run in to eachother by accident. <- This is highly unlikely I might add.
-2 weeks you say? Well I guess it all well and good since we have had quite a few revelations in the last few chapters. Still that last cliff-hanger will have me counting the days ...

-If Karin had Sasuke's scent spred around then it is likely that he will not participate in any "imminent" battles even if it does involve Itachi. He's in no shape to fight and he should know that. Of course that doesn't rule out his teamates out of the picture. One thing that surprises me with the choice for reconissence is the preference of Kage Bunshin over Hinata's Byakugan. Call me "picky" if you want but why would they use a method that runs the potential risk of them being discovered by the enemy? Unless range is an issue when it comes to Hinata's Byakugan. Also "huzzah" on an Itachi and Naruto encounter (even if it is a Kage Bunshin) though it is strange that Kisame isn't around...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Check out the uber color page!

Spoiler for Naruto Color Page:
-Man, why is it that Naruto's visage always improves when his hair is not obscured by his headband protector? Seriously, he looks sort of childish with his hair spiked up yet looks more intense once it drops down. Wonder why is that?
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 06:35   Link #72
Rahan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: France
And how the hell are the bunshins did find the scents / birds / leads ? Naruto has absolutely no tracking skills.
Unless he floods the forest with his bunshins, he won't find anything unless the said-thing wants to be found.

And with all the trackers on the team, shouldn't they rather get to the place where the scent started to scatter and follow the trails. I mean, birds hardly leave prints on the soil ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
The latest spoiler, that sings along the lines of "nothing significant" or "everything insignificant" seems to be verified by the usual weekly spoiler poster.
I disagree here. We have Itachi openly disobeying AL. AL said he was taking care of Naruto and the other pair was supposed to go after the other bijuu. Itachi belongs to the other team and is still going after Naruto despite having Sasuke in the neighborhood.

I don't think it's insignificant at all.

Last edited by Rahan; 2007-08-02 at 06:56.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 07:01   Link #73
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan
And how the hell are the bunshins supposed to find the scents / birds / leads ? Naruto has absolutely no tracking skills.
Unless he floods the forest with his bunshins, he won't find anything unless the said-thing wants to be found.
It is kind of weird using kage bunshin considering the alternatives they have, Hinata's Byakugan, Kiba's scent, Shino's bugs. However, Kage Bunshin would be the most useful in relaying the information back quickly if the search area extends beyond the range of Hinata's Byakugan. But like you said, it seems like Naruto would have to use a large amount of bunshin to be efficient.


I'm starting to get the impression that Itachi has not appeared to fight or capture Naruto. In fact, he could very well be there to warn Naruto about Pein. Afterall, Itachi has always considered Naruto his jinchuuriki to capture eventually and his loyalty to Akatsuki is questionable. He may not openly defy the AL's orders by capturing Naruto now, but he can increase Pein's odds of failing by warning Konoha about him.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 07:10   Link #74
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Houston, Texas
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kazekage_Gaara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
It is kind of weird using kage bunshin considering the alternatives they have, Hinata's Byakugan, Kiba's scent, Shino's bugs. However, Kage Bunshin would be the most useful in relaying the information back quickly if the search area extends beyond the range of Hinata's Byakugan. But like you said, it seems like Naruto would have to use a large amount of bunshin to be efficient.


I'm starting to get the impression that Itachi has not appeared to fight Naruto. In fact, he could very well be there to warn Naruto about Pein. Afterall, Itachi has always considered Naruto his jinchuuriki to capture and his loyalty to Akatsuki is questionable.
I mainly believe it's because of how fast the information would be received, as you said. Also remember that in the spoiler they're only using another method than Kiba's because the scent is dispersing everywhere (Sasuke's clothes). I think Shino's bugs would also not be as fast as a Kage Bunshin dispersing and having it's experience immediately enter the original Naruto.

As for Hinata's Byakugan I just don't believe it's as strong as Neji's. Or maybe she just trained it in a different way. Instead of range you might get more insight (no idea, just speculation).

As for Itachi appearing, ugh, damn it come out with the chapter already!
__________________
"Sometimes you're so focused on your enemies, that you forget to watch your friends."
Kazekage_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 07:46   Link #75
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
itachi clone and naruto clone facing and talking,revealing some hints and secrets could be uber super for me...we had the action,we had an action coming thru...so some talking may be good for the story...

also couldnt shino place some bugs on team in case one group could encounter itachi or problem he can easily pinpoint the location...yet only he can understand it yeah ? just an idea...
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 07:58   Link #76
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecolduchiha View Post
You know you wont be able to do that! lol...Iv'e thought about it and tried but then it just drives you crazier


My new theory

That pein, that girl, and tobi are really the three students of the late great sarutobi

yes yes, pein looks nothing like the 4th i feel the same way most of you do about that " greats heres another yondiame theory" with that said ( having no evidence really since none has been given yet) I think that during the 4ths battle with the kyubi since he used naruto as the base instead of himself something strange happened accounting for the reason why he looks exactly like naruto and why his eyes are the way they are. After the battle was over he was found in the rain country the boarding country of konoha and began to work there as a ninja for only a few years until his other former teammates found him and form AK. Is this what happened, probably not but I really do think that instead of tobi being obito he could be the 4ths former team same goes for that girl. I reallly really really feel that way, you can tell in the way they talk to each other as well. I can't wait till people come trying to rip this appart, even though they don't know enough to be able to yet. mwhahahahahah (evil laugh) mwhahah mwhahahahahaha

Wtf? Get your facts straight. Sarutobi taught the SANNIN! Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru. Not the Fourth Hokage and 2 team-mates we don't know. Jiraiya taught the 4th.. Geez. Everyone knows that
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 08:16   Link #77
Dwolfwood
GUNSLINGING PREACHER MAN
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007


well according to these pics it looks like itachi is going after naruto pronto I think he knows something is up with the organizations
and he trying to complete his plans as soon as possible.
Dwolfwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 08:29   Link #78
Rahan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: France
Actually it's the opposite. Uzumaki Naruto is the left bubble and come over is the right one. Not that it matters much.

Last edited by Rahan; 2007-08-02 at 08:44.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 08:31   Link #79
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
So where is Kisame then..? Maybe Itachi got rid of him =O

Now Kisame is sleeping with the fishes... literally XD
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 08:33   Link #80
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
i dont think itachi travels alone...thats probabli a bunshin or a clone...
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.