AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-02, 08:41   Link #81
Cmart
Green Beast of the East

Send a message via AIM to Cmart
I was hoping that Itachi would somehow catch up to naruto's group, tho i thought it would be around the same time as Pein shows up.
Old 2007-08-02, 08:42   Link #82
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecolduchiha View Post
You know you wont be able to do that! lol...Iv'e thought about it and tried but then it just drives you crazier

My new theory

That pein, that girl, and tobi are really the three students of the late great sarutobi

yes yes, pein looks nothing like the 4th i feel the same way most of you do about that " greats heres another yondiame theory" with that said ( having no evidence really since none has been given yet) I think that during the 4ths battle with the kyubi since he used naruto as the base instead of himself something strange happened accounting for the reason why he looks exactly like naruto and why his eyes are the way they are. After the battle was over he was found in the rain country the boarding country of konoha and began to work there as a ninja for only a few years until his other former teammates found him and form AK. Is this what happened, probably not but I really do think that instead of tobi being obito he could be the 4ths former team same goes for that girl. I reallly really really feel that way, you can tell in the way they talk to each other as well. I can't wait till people come trying to rip this appart, even though they don't know enough to be able to yet. mwhahahahahah (evil laugh) mwhahah mwhahahahahaha

Lol....No. Too many flaws that contradicts the facts of the story.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 09:25   Link #83
7thFonon
seventh fonon

Naruto shouldn't be hiding, he's got like 9 or 10 Konoha people with him. It should be Itachi hiding.
7thFonon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 09:58   Link #84
sasuke2007
Missing-Nin

the woman could be the girl that was in yondaimes team.

It's Showtime
sasuke2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 10:03   Link #85
Itachi-evil
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryukage View Post
So where is Kisame then..? Maybe Itachi got rid of him =O

Now Kisame is sleeping with the fishes... literally XD
Now way!

Kisame, i think is more loyal to Itachi than to Akatsuki if the time comes.
Itachi-evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 10:19   Link #86
Icecolduchiha

Quote:
Wtf? Get your facts straight. Sarutobi taught the SANNIN! Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru. Not the Fourth Hokage and 2 team-mates we don't know. Jiraiya taught the 4th.. Geez. Everyone knows that

yea your right, i was all misxed up in the head, I dont know what I was thinking i ment to say jiraya though
im making a video called "chronicles of the hidden", the first part is almost done and is called "Cursed Blood" its about the uchiha's and sasuke, I would love some feedback http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlJpK2sRNkc thanks guys
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 10:21   Link #87
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke2007 View Post
the woman could be the girl that was in yondaimes team.
hahah didnt i say it was comin ?
Old 2007-08-02, 10:25   Link #88
othafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
hahah didnt i say it was comin ?
No, you said it was Rin. The name of the girl who was teammates with Yondaime is unknown.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 10:27   Link #89
Icecolduchiha

well the whole theory involving yondiame and his team could be vaild because of AL's appearence and the fact that we've never seen him really, to add to the fact that yondiame was last seen with naruto. How the hell could someone else look like him, is it done intentionally, or did something happen involving naruto to make that happen, like a side effect of a certain jutsu... if you will. Who knows but because of his appearence his teammates appearences and the way in which they have built up yondiame in the series expect plenty of yondiame theories to be thrown around, and now, unlike before, they could be much more credible. Next couple weeks could be very informative to the fact.
im making a video called "chronicles of the hidden", the first part is almost done and is called "Cursed Blood" its about the uchiha's and sasuke, I would love some feedback http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlJpK2sRNkc thanks guys
Old 2007-08-02, 10:31   Link #90
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
Pein cannot be Yondaime. Pein is from the Hidden Rain village and he really doesn't look ANYTHING like Yondaime from when we saw him from Kakashi Gaiden. Perhaps the whole theory about Yondaime being the father of Naruto is true but he cannot be Pain. Why would Kishi change EVERYTHING about him. Appearance, village of origin, eyes, apparently a NEW power to control nature.

It just doesn't fit at all. Perhaps new theories made about Yondaime will be made to be true that his is indeed DEAD and was Narutos dad?
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 10:42   Link #91
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Can't depend on any of the spoiler translations, however I find it odd you take it seriously, like reading fiction and the writer using imagination to write a story is wrong

And personally, they could be telling you anything and you could believe it. The kanji is rather troublesome, but i wouldn't believe anything until a scanlation comes out or have a full script or raw of kanji i can read out of instead of (blah blah) being posted that could be hand typed.

(Feel free to derep me as i am in negatives anyway lol :P )
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 10:49   Link #92
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa View Post
No, you said it was Rin. The name of the girl who was teammates with Yondaime is unknown.
it doesnt matter the name i was talking about the event...people in this forum alway try to link new chars to old char which was generally wrong which all these assumptions will be too.she is a new char. deal with it
Old 2007-08-02, 10:52   Link #93
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
it doesnt matter the name i was talking about the event...people in this forum alway try to link new chars to old char which was generally wrong which all these assumptions will be too.she is a new char. deal with it
That might be because 90% of new characters are linked with old characters.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 11:02   Link #94
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
That might be because 90% of new characters are linked with old characters.
but none of them are old chars.

think about it?

4th: many people tried to make every new char 4th. no he is not.
obito: tobi...still uncertain but that doesnt mean he is obito
kakashis father: AL,yondaime...no he is not.
AL: naruto,yondaime etc.what happened? none of them is al.
and this goes like this...

tell me only one soul who predicted any of these people? none. because kishi does like to mislead people and people love to link these chars to old chars.
only obito / tobi speculation is breaking the cycle and i dont think that obito=madara...
Old 2007-08-02, 11:42   Link #95
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

I think the way it was worded in the translation of Tobi saying he had Madara's power was that he was AFTER it.

Could be Obito gone bad trying to get the true power of the Sharingan (Madara's).

Obito trying to get the power for the great good? Gave Pein a wrong explanation of his plans?

Tobi is a completely new character that recovered Obitios body and took out his remaining Sharingan?

Tobi is a completely new character being possesed by Madara?

Madara is infact Tobi?
Old 2007-08-02, 11:54   Link #96
Icecolduchiha

Quote:
Pein cannot be Yondaime. Pein is from the Hidden Rain village and he really doesn't look ANYTHING like Yondaime from when we saw him from Kakashi Gaiden. Perhaps the whole theory about Yondaime being the father of Naruto is true but he cannot be Pain. Why would Kishi change EVERYTHING about him. Appearance, village of origin, eyes, apparently a NEW power to control nature.

It just doesn't fit at all. Perhaps new theories made about Yondaime will be made to be true that his is indeed DEAD and was Narutos dad?
did you not hear my other theory,in very very short matter i'll say it again. the village of the rain borders konoha, after the battle with the kyubi the sealings side effect made yondiame look like naruto as well as possibly forget things. There are plenty of ways it could be yondiame you just can't think of them.... Plus we have to wait to see how the story progress's over the next couple of weeks and I love how people are coming out to say AL can't be this or can't be that... they haven't even given his story yet and we know nothing about him other then his face and we haven't even heard why he looks like that but apparently people still say " AL can't beeee because......?"...exactly
Old 2007-08-02, 12:01   Link #97
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Quote:
did you not hear my other theory,in very very short matter i'll say it again. the village of the rain borders konoha, after the battle with the kyubi the sealings side effect made yondiame look like naruto as well as possibly forget things. There are plenty of ways it could be yondiame you just can't think of them.... Plus we have to wait to see how the story progress's over the next couple of weeks and I love how people are coming out to say AL can't be this or can't be that... they haven't even given his story yet and we know nothing about him other then his face and we haven't even heard why he looks like that but apparently people still say " AL can't beeee because......?"...exactly
You're not listening to the actual STORY let alone anyone! The sealing jutsu requires SACRIFICE. The users life MUST be taken in order for it to succeed. Yondaime can't be alive, this could be Anime and not canon but Orochimaru tried summoning Yondaime from the dead like he did from the First and Second Hokages when he was battling Sarutobi.

Sarutobi stopped the fourth coffin from resurrecting because in my opinion. He'd be shit outta luck if Yondaime was revived. He'd rather fight 2 previous hokages than 3

Please pay attention to the ACTUAL story and it's Jutsu.
Old 2007-08-02, 12:12   Link #98
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Right. Is that why in the beginning scenes of the anime Yondaime is shown holding an infant Naruto with the seal on his stomach?
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-02, 12:16   Link #99
Icecolduchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Right. Is that why in the beginning scenes of the anime Yondaime is shown holding an infant Naruto with the seal on his stomach?
actually he was never seen holding naruto, but nice try, really....
Old 2007-08-02, 12:18   Link #100
othafa

Quote:
Thats funny. At the beginning of this thread you were saying that you think the blue-haired girl is Rin, and now you're saying that she's a new character and that I should deal with it, when I didn't even state that she wasn't. Should you deal with it instead, perhaps?
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote