AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-06-11, 21:25   Link #81
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy Lechance View Post
Okay, to close off the subject...

Lerouch geassed "God" right?

Which means that if one one fine day he bumps into a young lady called Suzumiya Haru...

OH CRUD!! WE ARE ALL SO FUNKED!!
He didn't Geass God. >___>
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 21:49   Link #82
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
He didn't Geass God. >___>
He did use Geass on God, though, just didn't order him so much as ask nicely.
__________________
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 00:06   Link #83
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Again, we go back to the "eye question". Does God even have eyes? Well, regardless it's one of the many technicalities of geass. I mean, just the fact that he convinced God to do it, geass or not, is pretty damn impressive.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 00:08   Link #84
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
His Geass evolved and he asked God nicely not to do it.

I dunno whether that counts as actually Geassing God. I figured the Collective Consciousness just decided to help him or something. Then again, maybe God felt sorry for constantly Deus Ex Machina-ing him.
__________________


Signature picture by ffxfan13
Avatar by teabeef on livejournal
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 00:23   Link #85
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
^Eh, God's a bitch.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 00:58   Link #86
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Rio
Hey, if he Lelouch was geassing god, why he didn't asked for God to undo all this stuff? I mean, if Charles and V.V never thought about the plan in the first place, everyone would be happy, hehe.

Or he simply could do it in a evangelion way, asking for god to recreate to world so he can live a normal life with Kallen as his childhood friend, C.C as the new student who bumps into him at the street, you know, it would work, hehe.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 01:04   Link #87
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
Hey, if he Lelouch was geassing god, why he didn't asked for God to undo all this stuff? I mean, if Charles and V.V never thought about the plan in the first place, everyone would be happy, hehe.

Or he simply could do it in a evangelion way, asking for god to recreate to world so he can live a normal life with Shirley as his childhood friend, C.C as the new student who bumps into him at the street, you know, it would work, hehe.
Fixed it for ya

Seriously though, to answer your question, I'm not sure even God was capable of doing that. Even God has laws that he/she/it has to obey and it can't just go flying off the handle to reverse time and bring the dead back to life. Plus, that'd be kind of a cop out on the writers' part.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 01:13   Link #88
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Rio
Shirley can't be his childhood friend because i can't imagine Shirley kicking Lelouch's butt because he's overslept... And after Evangelion you must do this, otherwise, you're not a childhood friend, hehe. Shirley is Kaworu. :hehe:

Well, for me, if God is God, then at least he can change the past, i mean, that can't be that hard for an almost omnipotent being. But yeah, it would suck as an ending, it just that it bugs me, you have a moment when you have the power of FUCKING GOD and don't try to make something bigger, just "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE" and that's it? It bugs me, hehe.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 01:25   Link #89
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
Shirley can't be his childhood friend because i can't imagine Shirley kicking Lelouch's butt because he's overslept... And after Evangelion you must do this, otherwise, you're not a childhood friend, hehe. Shirley is Kaworu. :hehe:
Kaworu?! Dude, don't even go there. And yes, I'll admit Shirley isn't as Tsundere or "kick-butt" as Asuka (though they do have the same hair color) but I can see Shirley nagging on Lelouch to get his butt out of bed.

Quote:
Well, for me, if God is God, then at least he can change the past, i mean, that can't be that hard for an almost omnipotent being. But yeah, it would suck as an ending, it just that it bugs me, you have a moment when you have the power of FUCKING GOD and don't try to make something bigger, just "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE" and that's it? It bugs me, hehe.
Well, beggars can't be choosers. You can't push your luck. I think Lelouch was lucky to get what he got, and he (and we, for that matter) didn't know exactly what kind of power this god has.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 01:46   Link #90
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Rio
Hey, i'm not saying just Shirley is a male in this world, Shirley is Shirley, it's just there isn't another person wanting to get Shinji besides Rei and Asuka, hehe. Suzaku would be Touji, Hikari euphemia and Gino was ripped of this new world, hehe.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 01:54   Link #91
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
Hey, i'm not saying just Shirley is a male in this world, Shirley is Shirley, it's just there isn't another person wanting to get Shinji besides Rei and Asuka, hehe. Suzaku would be Touji, Hikari euphemia and Gino was ripped of this new world, hehe.
Okay, I don't know what you're talking about, but Shirley definitely wants to get Lelouch. But maybe we should stop this argument while we're ahead.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 01:58   Link #92
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Rio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Okay, I don't know what you're talking about, but Shirley definitely wants to get Lelouch. But maybe we should stop this argument while we're ahead.
Well, my point is: if Lelouch did create this kind of world after asking to god:

Kallen would be the tsundere one, like Asuka
C.C would be the girl that got a lot of secrets and it's the most famous one, like Rei
Shirley would be the charming who clearly shows that she likes Lelouch, like Kaworu.

It's more in the aspects of personality, not "Shirley will be a guy!" we already have Suzaku for this, hehe.

In fact, this whole thing is a great(not) idea. Unfortunately Sunrise is not Gainax, otherwise, it would be turned into a comic book already.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 02:02   Link #93
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
Well, my point is: if Lelouch did create this kind of world after asking to god:

Kallen would be the tsundere one, like Asuka
C.C would be the girl that got a lot of secrets and it's the most famous one, like Rei
Shirley would be the charming who clearly shows that she likes Lelouch, like Kaworu.

It's more in the aspects of personality, not "Shirley will be a guy!" we already have Suzaku for this, hehe.

In fact, this whole thing is a great(not) idea. Unfortunately Sunrise is not Gainax, otherwise, it would be turned into a comic book already.
Hmm, I guess I see your point. Still, whenever you associate anything with Kaworu it's just...*shudders* (bad bad yaoi images)

I'd like to think of Asuka being Kallen and Shirley combined together (okay, yeah, that's pretty messed up )
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 02:14   Link #94
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
I'd like to think of Asuka being Kallen and Shirley combined together (okay, yeah, that's pretty messed up )
Interesting situation. Now I realize Kallen fans want all Kallen and Shirley fans want all Shirley. But if they were to get mixed and you had no choice.

Case A: Shirley's looks and Kallen's personality


Case B: Kallen's looks and Shirley's personality.


Which do you choose?
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 02:18   Link #95
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
^Uh...B.......obviously? I mean, of course because Kallen has a smokin' hot body. Or, uh, here's a 3rd option: it could be like some weird physical and mental hybrid of the two (yeah, that's the messed up part)
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 02:23   Link #96
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Rio
It's kind of weird to imagine Kallen having Shirley's personality. I simply can't, hehe. I even tried to see in my mind Kallen saying "Lulu" with that sweet voice... But i can't. It's crazy.

The strange part is that i can imagine Shirley being a kmf pilot and kicking some ass.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 02:23   Link #97
yvj
U Mad?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
^Uh...B.......obviously? I mean, of course because Kallen has a smokin' hot body. Or, uh, here's a 3rd option: it could be like some weird physical and mental hybrid of the two (yeah, that's the messed up part)
I'm not so sure it's completely obvious. Maybe there will be differing opinions.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic81253_4.gif
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 02:30   Link #98
Nobodyman9
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: U.S.A.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
I'm not so sure it's completely obvious. Maybe there will be differing opinions.
Well, that's true. To be perfectly honest, it is kind of a tough call. But for me, I mean, I loved Shirley's personality and the role she played, hence why I wanted her to get with Lelouch, but I also thought she was quite cute and physically attractive in her own right. But if I had to sacrifice one...well, if it was her body in exchange for Kallen's sexy hawt one...yeah, I think so.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 10:17   Link #99
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Interesting situation. Now I realize Kallen fans want all Kallen and Shirley fans want all Shirley. But if they were to get mixed and you had no choice.

Case A: Shirley's looks and Kallen's personality


Case B: Kallen's looks and Shirley's personality.


Which do you choose?
Case C : Kallen's looks and Guren persona. Ultimate PAWN. 8D
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 11:44   Link #100
Nina Einstein
Yes Nina, No Kallen or CC
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Nina is an amazing character. She is very intelligent and smart, being a scientist later in the series.
Nina Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.