AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 3 7.69%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 12.82%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 28.21%
7 out of 10 : Good 14 35.90%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 12.82%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 2.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-08-11, 06:50   Link #381
Nemesis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Not even now in the later episodes?
I still dotn feel Lutecia getting desperate to save her mother the very least.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 06:54   Link #382
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
I still dotn feel Lutecia getting desperate to save her mother the very least.
Lutecia maybe. But we all know how she is anyway. (Not even sure if it's her own mother...) But at least you can see the protagonist side getting edgy over Jail now, right?

Feels about right for me.
__________________

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 07:01   Link #383
Fabien
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Europe
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Lutecia maybe. But we all know how she is anyway. (Not even sure if it's her own mother...) But at least you can see the protagonist side getting edgy over Jail now, right?
It was more like Jail's show for the last few episodes.

Magical Scientist Cynical Jail?
Fabien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 07:07   Link #384
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
I however watch MGLN since it was about the story,the pace of it.In the first 2 seasons you coudl feel the characters had a desperation and drive to what they do.But this season...........i dont get that feeling.
You know, this reminded me of how I made fun of the series before the start of the season that the 'villains' would always have a-

Quote:
desperate attractive female with a reason that she can't fail but is really a good person being forced to do bad things.
Ahhh~ Fun times

No seriously, there are other reasons to do 'bad' stuff, I would be mocking them non-stop had they gone with that approach again.

Once or twice is more than enough. Any more and it's just silly.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 07:10   Link #385
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabien View Post
It was more like Jail's show for the last few episodes.

Magical Scientist Cynical Jail?
Good one!
Well, I could agree with you on that. Jail has indeed been quite a delabitating thorn on the TSAB Ground Forces. Though it might have been more epic if the stakes were raised up quite a bit. I sure hope that 'Cradle' can deliver a good show. (Not like that target practice Defense Program in A's)
__________________

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 07:32   Link #386
Nemesis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You know, this reminded me of how I made fun of the series before the start of the season that the 'villains' would always have a-



Ahhh~ Fun times

No seriously, there are other reasons to do 'bad' stuff, I would be mocking them non-stop had they gone with that approach again.

Once or twice is more than enough. Any more and it's just silly.
Hmm i was not expecting that of jail at ALL though.I wanted him to be the first genuinely evil villain of MGLN.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 07:38   Link #387
Fabien
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Europe
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
Hmm i was not expecting that of jail at ALL though.I wanted him to be the first genuinely evil villain of MGLN.
Too bad, that role is taken by Regius.
Fabien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 07:41   Link #388
Nemesis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabien View Post
Too bad, that role is taken by Regius.
he isnt one.Yet.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 07:45   Link #389
arkhangelsk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Huh? Regius might be a dolt, but I see no sign that the scriptwriters want to make him more "genuinely evil" than Jail. In fact, they've never tried harder to make anyone genuinely evil.
arkhangelsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 07:56   Link #390
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
Hmm i was not expecting that of jail at ALL though.I wanted him to be the first genuinely evil villain of MGLN.
But you were still expecting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
Huh? Regius might be a dolt, but I see no sign that the scriptwriters want to make him more "genuinely evil" than Jail. In fact, they've never tried harder to make anyone genuinely evil.
Cough Precia cough.

Remember, this was before they came out with the novel... Must have realized half-way that she too was an attractive female and therefore can't be completely evil.

And no, insanity is not an excuse. I could say Jail is quite insane himself.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 07:58   Link #391
Nemesis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
But you were still expecting it.
I mean for certain characters.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 08:01   Link #392
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
I mean for certain characters.
I know, but you were still expecting the idea of it.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 20:10   Link #393
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaii
Age: 27
wow, somewhat negative comments about StrikerS since there are only 7 episodes left. But we can't judge whether StirkerS was good or bad yet....its not done yet.
But as for me, the only disappointment in StikerS...for now...was the Einherjar project. They were even foreshadowed in the prophecy in the "dead will dance" part of it. And probably we might see the whole prophecy get shafted or maybe modified in a way since Carim has that second doubts look on her face while looking at the same pieces of paper that told the prophecy in the episode preview.
__________________
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 20:14   Link #394
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
wow, somewhat negative comments about StrikerS since there are only 7 episodes left. But we can't judge whether StirkerS was good or bad yet....its not done yet.
But as for me, the only disappointment in StikerS...for now...was the Einherjar project. They were even foreshadowed in the prophecy in the "dead will dance" part of it. And probably we might see the whole prophecy get shafted or maybe modified in a way since Carim has that second doubts look on her face while looking at the same pieces of paper that told the prophecy in the episode preview.
To be honest, some of you were reading too much into the "Einhenjar" thing to begin with. It was just a NAME. The naming doesn't necessarily reflect it's purpose.

Regardless, it does feel that they've bloated out plot-devices in chunks, only to handle and close them in a most simple and fast way without making good use of them to ACTUALLY make the story more epic and compelling.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 20:20   Link #395
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaii
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
To be honest, some of you were reading too much into the "Einhenjar" thing to begin with. It was just a NAME. The naming doesn't necessarily reflect it's purpose.

Regardless, it does feel that they've bloated out plot-devices in chunks, only to handle and close them in a most simple and fast way without making good use of them to ACTUALLY make the story more epic and compelling.
yeah, but atleast there won't be anymore new characters joining in the roster.
but there was a feeling that they were going to be activated sooner or later since Regius was secretly funding for this project
oh wells
__________________
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 07:04   Link #396
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Under a cardboard box
Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
yeah, but atleast there won't be anymore new characters joining in the roster.
but there was a feeling that they were going to be activated sooner or later since Regius was secretly funding for this project
oh wells
We still have 7 more eps I'm not ruling out for more lolis . Failing that we'll at least see alot of fireworks in the next couple of eps .

I'm not really expecting much from Einhenjar project. It could be one of those projects that are doomed to fail from the start.
__________________
Thanks to Hoshi_Kawa for this avater
Darco_emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-22, 14:36   Link #397
Cyz
"Show it to me"
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In solitude, where we are least alone
Spoiler:
__________________
~~ Project Cyz ~~
"There is no spoon"
~~~~~
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-06, 16:27   Link #398
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
for those ppl who havent yet checked nanoha faq
yesy ep 19 sub is out, gonna get that ep soon on my pc

i found this to be a good ep from the raws
was a bit confusing though, seeing i didnt read up what happened b4hand. jumping 2 eps ahead of the subbed eps get confusing if you dont understand the japanese language
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-06, 20:51   Link #399
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: edge of my dream in the land of twilight...ZzzZzZ
Spoiler:
__________________
Wandering_Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-06, 21:04   Link #400
arkhangelsk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Come on, that was so stereotypical...
arkhangelsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.