AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-04-02, 10:55   Link #201
[1]
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
According to Jimang's introduction, she seems to be Mari Endou...
[1] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-02, 11:52   Link #202
Same_Shark
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hellhole, Louisiana
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by godraziert View Post
Any idea who are the singers below ? I'm not too sure who's who apart from the previous cast.

Spoiler for Moira (Sorry for the poor quality!):
The first pic is MIKI & Haruka Shimotsuki. The second pic is YUUKI, Mari Endou, and KAORI.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-02, 12:38   Link #203
Ryun
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Nice to meet you!

Hello, it's been 4 years since I fell in love with Sanhora.
I never knew there is such site like this...it seems quite interesting!
I can't speak either English or Japanese very well, but I promise I'll try

And I have a question about English lyrics from side Elef in Moira DVD...
Spoiler for side Elef:

Last edited by Ryun; 2009-04-02 at 12:52.
Ryun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-03, 07:27   Link #204
godraziert
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by [1] View Post
According to Jimang's introduction, she seems to be Mari Endou...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
The first pic is MIKI & Haruka Shimotsuki. The second pic is YUUKI, Mari Endou, and KAORI.
Thanks for prompt replies!

Spoiler for Moira Concert Question:
__________________

Last edited by godraziert; 2009-04-03 at 07:57. Reason: Added A Question
godraziert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-04, 06:29   Link #205
Ryun
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by godraziert View Post
Thanks for prompt replies!

Spoiler for Moira Concert Question:
There isn't any explaning scene in the concert. It seems it's because of Thyella.
Ryun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 21:13   Link #206
NekoHime-chan
Vocaloid Wannabe
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
I know this may sound rather random, considering how Moira Live has ben the major topic here as of late, but I was wondering if anyone would help me out with some questions.

(1) What is the story for Elysion, other than the ABYSS songs? I know that the man in the mask made a doll and named it "L", but I really didn't get a lot of songs like Eru no Tenbin, and the runaway bride and such.

(2) What is the correct pronunciation of Hortense? I know the "H" is silent, but I don't really know the proper French way of saying it.

(3) I don't expect anyone to really know this, but does anyone have ANY idea why Aramary left Sound Horizon?

And lastly, I don't really understand how in Chronicle 2nd there are so many tracks with only music, and yet, they have translations for them on this thread...

Thanks a bunch!

P.S. (Just a out of the blue thing, but does anyone else have absurd nicknames for SanHora characters? I have a tendancy to mispronounce Shaytan's name as "Shay-tan", and have developed the habit of calling Thanatos, "Thana-tan" 0_e)
NekoHime-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-06, 12:45   Link #207
~Nicola <3~
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Italia,florence (firenze)
Hi i'm a italian fan of sound horizon i have my blog with the tradution but they are in italian i'm a nOOb well i'm searching the text of sacrifice ç.ç but is so hard to found it a very good tradution
Well how can i found sacrifice lirycs?
~Nicola <3~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-06, 13:40   Link #208
dierapunzel
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoHime-chan View Post
I know this may sound rather random, considering how Moira Live has ben the major topic here as of late, but I was wondering if anyone would help me out with some questions.

(1) What is the story for Elysion, other than the ABYSS songs? I know that the man in the mask made a doll and named it "L", but I really didn't get a lot of songs like Eru no Tenbin, and the runaway bride and such.

(2) What is the correct pronunciation of Hortense? I know the "H" is silent, but I don't really know the proper French way of saying it.

(3) I don't expect anyone to really know this, but does anyone have ANY idea why Aramary left Sound Horizon?

And lastly, I don't really understand how in Chronicle 2nd there are so many tracks with only music, and yet, they have translations for them on this thread...

Thanks a bunch!

P.S. (Just a out of the blue thing, but does anyone else have absurd nicknames for SanHora characters? I have a tendancy to mispronounce Shaytan's name as "Shay-tan", and have developed the habit of calling Thanatos, "Thana-tan" 0_e)
1. El is Abyss's daughter, a sickly little girl. Abyss would do anything to get money to give her a better life, including robbing people and do errands for pay. The bride story is that a noble man want to use his daughter as political bargain, but she ran away with her love. Abyss was paid to bring them back. However, Abyss was mortally wounded by the girl, he struggled to get home to see El one last time. And then to El no Lakuen (Side E), the insaned El sang and danced happily around her father's corpse. Side A is that El finally understand that the paradise in her mind is actually abyss in reality, so she came back to the real world and rest in peace. The Souzou is about a boy fell in love with the girl Alice in a portrait and started his quest in search for his Alice...and how he aquired a little girl... The two Ehon (and actually the Souzou, too) could be tied into Abyss and El's story however you like to imagine.

2. Not so familiar with Roman...

3. Well, no one can say for sure except for themselves... But Aramary do have other jobs. She was a voice actor before she was a singer. And with Thanatos, Cronicle 2nd, and Lost, there weren't so many activities beside go sing and record the CD (Revo did all the writing and composing). And then with Elysion, there are concerts, many of them, and as you can see in Elysion concerts it's 80% Aramary... That has to interupt her other work.
And since then, Revo splited his work into different titles in order to avoid overly burden his crew. Sometimes he provide music as Revo, sometimes he works with other vocal singers as Revo+, and then there's Sound Horizon. So I'd say workload was a big issue that contribute to Aramary's quitting...

4. Cronicle 2nd was a re-make of Chronicle. Aramary hadn't join Sound Horizon at the time of Chronicle, so there was only music and the story concepts in the booklets. Since Chronicle 2nd carries some of the old songs, hence the wordless musics with only stories....
dierapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-06, 14:23   Link #209
dierapunzel
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nicola <3~ View Post
Hi i'm a italian fan of sound horizon i have my blog with the tradution but they are in italian i'm a nOOb well i'm searching the text of sacrifice ç.ç but is so hard to found it a very good tradution
Well how can i found sacrifice lirycs?
I hope I get it right. You want the translation of the lyrics, right? Well, I gave it a try, but I'm no expert in English nor in Japanese, so beware of mistakes in there...

08-Sacrifice

「彼女こそ…私のエリスなのだろうか…」
“Is she the one…That’s my Alice…?”

(Sacrifice, Sacrifice, ah...Sacrifice, Sacrifice, ah...)

無邪気な笑顔が 愛らしい妹は
神に愛されたから 生まれつき幸福(幸せ)だった
With innocent smile, my lovely little sister
Favored by God, born to be in happiness

一人では何も 出来ない可愛い天使
誰からも愛される 彼女が妬ましかった
The helpless lovely angel (literally: the lovely angel who couldn’t do anything by herself)
I am jealous of her, who is loved by everyone

器量の悪い私を 憐れみないでよ…
Don’t pity the plain-looking me…
(Note: 器量 has many meanings, some people translated it “the narrow-minded me”, but I would go for “plain-looking” here…that’s just my thought, I never learn Japanese for real so judge by yourself)

「──惨めな思いにさせる、妹(あの子)なんて死んじゃえば良いのに…」
“……Leaving me wretched by contrast. If only that child (lit: little sister) had died in the first place…”

(Sacrifice, Sacrifice, ah...Sacrifice, Sacrifice, ah...)

あくる日妹は 高熱を出して寝込んだ
ごめんなさい神様 あの願いは嘘なんです
The next day, little sister lay in bed with burning fever
I’m sorry, Lord. That prayer wasn’t for real

懺悔が届いたのか やがて熱は下がった
けれど今度は母が 病の淵に倒れた
Has my repent gone through? Finally the fever passed
However, this time it was mother who fell to sickness

母が今際の時に遺した言葉は…
Before her death mother said:

「──妹(あの子)は他人とは違うから、お姉ちゃん(あなた)が助けてあげてね…」
“…that child (lit: your little sister) is different from others, please take care of her as a big sister…”

(Sacrifice, Sacrifice, ah...Sacrifice, Sacrifice, ah...)

母が亡くなって 暮らしにも変化が訪れ
生きる為に私は 朝な夕な働いた
After mother’s death, our life has changed
I worked from morning to evening to make a living

村の男達は 優しくしてくれたけど
村の女達は 次第に冷たくなっていった
The men in the village are very nice to us
But the women gradually become cold

貧しい暮らしだったけど 温もりがあった…
「──肩を寄せ合い生きてた、それなりに幸福(幸せ)だった…」
Although living in poverty, there is still warmth
“…We are all each other have, and this is our happiness…”

それなのにどうして…こんな残酷な仕打ちを…教えて神様!
妹(あの子)が授かった子は 主が遣わし給うた 神の御子ではないのでしょうか?
But why…given such cruel treatment…Tell me, Lord!
Wasn’t the baby that child (lit: little sister) was blessed with a God’s Miko sent by the Lord?

──妹が子供を身篭もっていることが発覚した夜
村の男達は互いに顔を見合わせ口を噤んだ
重い静寂を引き裂いたのは耳を疑うような派手な打音
仕立屋の若女将が妹の頬を張り飛ばした音…
…The evening little sister’s pregnancy was made public
The men in the village eyeing each other but said nothing
A loud crispy sound tore the heavy silence
It was the sound the young mistress of the tailoring house slapped on little sister’s cheek

泥棒猫…可哀想な子だと…世話を焼いて…恩知らず…
Bitch…pass yourself as a poor child…all the care we’ve given…ungrateful…

──断片的な記憶…断罪的な罵声…
嗚呼…この女(ひと)は何を喚いているんだろう? 気持ち悪い
ぐらりと世界が揺れ 私は弾け飛ぶように若女将に掴みかかっていた…
Fragmented memory… convictive scolding…
Ah…what is that person (lit: woman) yelling about? It’s sickening
The world shook violently, the young mistress seized me as if to throw me out…

緋く染まった視界 苦い土と錆びの味 頭上を飛び交う口論 神父様の怒声
My view stained red, the bitter taste of dirt and rust, the argument flew back and forth above my head, the angry voice of the priest

純潔の…悪魔の契り…災いの種…マリア様の…誰もガブリエルを…火炙りだ
The innocent…demon’s pledge…misfortune’s seed…Virgin Mary’s…Everyone…Gabriel…burn at a stake

「嗚呼…悪魔とはお前達のことだ!」
“Ah…demon is what you are!”

──そして…妹は最後に「ありがとう」と言った…
…And then…at last, little sister said “Thank you”…

心無い言葉 心無い仕打ちが どれ程あの娘を傷付けただろう
それでも全てを…優しい娘だから…全てを赦すのでしょうね…
Harsh words, harsh treatment. How bad did they hurt that girl.
But still…the gentle girl as she is…she forgives them all…

「でも、私は絶対赦さないからね…」
“But, I would never forgive…”

「この世は所詮、楽園の代用品でしかないのなら、罪深きモノは全て、等しく灰に帰るが良い!」
“After all, this world is only a substitute of paradise. The sinful alike, all go back to ashes! ”

──裸足の娘 凍りつくような微笑を浮かべ
揺らめく焔 その闇の向こうに『仮面の男』を見ていた──
…the bare-footed girl, with an almost frozen smile on her face
Flickering flames, to the other side of its darkness, saw the man in Mask.

Last edited by dierapunzel; 2009-04-06 at 16:08.
dierapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-06, 16:32   Link #210
dierapunzel
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
The story of Sacrifice…Well I’m sure many of you already know them.
I’m guessing the little sister has some kind of mental or psychological problem, like having an IQ as a child or having trouble communicate with people, which made her dependent and easy to be taken advantage of.
Anyway, the little sister is lovely and everyone likes her, while the big sister felt bitter and unfair, for she probably has to work hard to earn people’s affection while the little sister have them all for free.
The big sister “Sacrifice” secretly wished the little sister (Gabriel?) had died the day she was born, and panicked to find her gravely ill the next day. Sacrifice thought it’s her fault and prayed again saying she didn’t mean it when she made the wish.
Eventually, little sister got well but mother became sick and died. Her last request was for Sacrifice to look after little sister because she is “different”.
Feeling guilty, Sacrifice took on the responsibility and truly enjoyed the poor but happy life she shared with little sister. Little did she know what had happened to her beloved sister when she was out making a living.
And then, they found out the little sister was pregnant. The women in the village finally burst out their anger. They treated the pair of sisters cruelly and probably caused the little sister’s death, whether by burning her on a stake or not.
The heart broken and angry Sacrifice then burned the whole village it seems, to repay the death of her little sister. And the man in Mask appeared at the end.
dierapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-06, 20:30   Link #211
NekoHime-chan
Vocaloid Wannabe
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by dierapunzel View Post
1. El is Abyss's daughter, a sickly little girl. Abyss would do anything to get money to give her a better life, including robbing people and do errands for pay. The bride story is that a noble man want to use his daughter as political bargain, but she ran away with her love. Abyss was paid to bring them back. However, Abyss was mortally wounded by the girl, he struggled to get home to see El one last time. And then to El no Lakuen (Side E), the insaned El sang and danced happily around her father's corpse. Side A is that El finally understand that the paradise in her mind is actually abyss in reality, so she came back to the real world and rest in peace. The Souzou is about a boy fell in love with the girl Alice in a portrait and started his quest in search for his Alice...and how he aquired a little girl... The two Ehon (and actually the Souzou, too) could be tied into Abyss and El's story however you like to imagine.

2. Not so familiar with Roman...

3. Well, no one can say for sure except for themselves... But Aramary do have other jobs. She was a voice actor before she was a singer. And with Thanatos, Cronicle 2nd, and Lost, there weren't so many activities beside go sing and record the CD (Revo did all the writing and composing). And then with Elysion, there are concerts, many of them, and as you can see in Elysion concerts it's 80% Aramary... That has to interupt her other work.
And since then, Revo splited his work into different titles in order to avoid overly burden his crew. Sometimes he provide music as Revo, sometimes he works with other vocal singers as Revo+, and then there's Sound Horizon. So I'd say workload was a big issue that contribute to Aramary's quitting...

4. Cronicle 2nd was a re-make of Chronicle. Aramary hadn't join Sound Horizon at the time of Chronicle, so there was only music and the story concepts in the booklets. Since Chronicle 2nd carries some of the old songs, hence the wordless musics with only stories....
Thank You so much!!!

^_____^
NekoHime-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 01:29   Link #212
Yadavito
Folly Magister
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Empire of Pink Elephants
Age: 26
Lightbulb Familiar faces

Well, let's stop lurking and do something useful... At last.

As Moira Live DVD is slowly eating away my remaining figments of existence, I shall humbly present a little bit of screenshots, displaying some of our beloved joyful *ahem* troubadours in all their grace, glory and so on.

In an order unknown to anyone but poster:

Revo (レブォ)
Spoiler for same old signature glasses:

Jimang (じまんぐ)
Spoiler for Хорошо!:

Utsunomiya Takashi (宇都宮隆)
Spoiler for Ouji yo!:

Ike Nelson
Spoiler for I miss Rika so much, but well:


REMI (れみ)
Spoiler for Doria:

Yoshita YUUKI (吉田 有希)
Spoiler for Locria:

MIKI (みき)
Spoiler for Ionia:

Shimotsuki HARUKA (霜月はるか)
Spoiler for Awwwwww~:

Oda KAORI (織田かおり)
Spoiler for FICTIONJUNCTION, anyone:

Endou Mari
Spoiler for Lydia:

Inoue Azumi (井上 杏美)
Spoiler for Sophia:

Kuribayashi Minami (栗林みな実)
Spoiler for Artemisia:


Ishigame Kyouko (石亀協子)
Spoiler for Awwwwww~ once more:


If I am to survive such greatness and awe, why not to include images of all other musicians, actors and so on... We'll see.

HIS STARE CONVEYS DEATH... yeah, right.

Last edited by Yadavito; 2009-04-07 at 09:46.
Yadavito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 07:30   Link #213
[1]
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yadavito View Post

Uesato Hanako (上里はな子)
Spoiler for Awwwwww~ once more:
Uesato is the left one's name or the right's ? I've always thought that the left one is called Kyouko Ishigame; in Roman live Revo, Jimangu and Jake san did a joke 'bout 'Kame chan no tame ni', and she also appeared in Ishidatami Akeki Akuma PV...

Btw, about Eru no Rakuen side E, i acknowledge that Eru is Lafurenze's child and was adopted by Abyss, but in the PV, Eru was a doll maked by Abyss, and there was also a lot of Yaneura things in this PV. Any explanation ?
[1] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 09:43   Link #214
Yadavito
Folly Magister
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Empire of Pink Elephants
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by [1] View Post
Uesato is the left one's name or the right's ? I've always thought that the left one is called Kyouko Ishigame; in Roman live Revo, Jimangu and Jake san did a joke 'bout 'Kame chan no tame ni', and she also appeared in Ishidatami Akeki Akuma PV...
My bad, my bad.. Kyouko is definitely on the left, don't know what was I thinking...
Furthermore, Jimang clearly exclaims "Kame-samaaaa!" introducing her.
Yadavito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 13:02   Link #215
~Nicola <3~
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Italia,florence (firenze)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dierapunzel View Post
The story of Sacrifice…Well I’m sure many of you already know them.
I’m guessing the little sister has some kind of mental or psychological problem, like having an IQ as a child or having trouble communicate with people, which made her dependent and easy to be taken advantage of.
Anyway, the little sister is lovely and everyone likes her, while the big sister felt bitter and unfair, for she probably has to work hard to earn people’s affection while the little sister have them all for free.
The big sister “Sacrifice” secretly wished the little sister (Gabriel?) had died the day she was born, and panicked to find her gravely ill the next day. Sacrifice thought it’s her fault and prayed again saying she didn’t mean it when she made the wish.
Eventually, little sister got well but mother became sick and died. Her last request was for Sacrifice to look after little sister because she is “different”.
Feeling guilty, Sacrifice took on the responsibility and truly enjoyed the poor but happy life she shared with little sister. Little did she know what had happened to her beloved sister when she was out making a living.
And then, they found out the little sister was pregnant. The women in the village finally burst out their anger. They treated the pair of sisters cruelly and probably caused the little sister’s death, whether by burning her on a stake or not.
The heart broken and angry Sacrifice then burned the whole village it seems, to repay the death of her little sister. And the man in Mask appeared at the end.
thanks so much for the story **
that song is so amazing

grazie!^^
~Nicola <3~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 11:00   Link #216
dierapunzel
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
In an order unknown to anyone but poster:
Inoue Azumi (井上 杏美)
Spoiler for Sophia:


That's Azumi, but the dress she's in is not for Sophia, it's the billionaire's wife.
dierapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 11:26   Link #217
dierapunzel
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
I think you can find all the songs of the Live on YouXXXX.
Search "其れでも、お征きなさい仔等よ" and there they are.

I really wish the wig maker/designer would consider more of the acter's facial outline.
Aramary impressed me a lot becausse either it's her face or the make up, she almost looks western.

In Roman, I hate Revo/Lourant's design because that hair makes him look awfully fat and the eyes were drowned. I even thought that maybe he couldn't go without a pair of sun glasses... But Shatan looks fabulous, so the problem must be the wig.
In Moira, Most people looks good. But again, Shimotsuki Haruka's wig doesn't suit her, it's like a female version of Lourant. And the Prince, too, the wig makes his face looks so flat.... Plus that Mr Takashi's performance is more singing than acting... Kuribayashi Minami could sing and act, I think her outfit was OK, but it could be better if her skirt could go longer and that her hair doesn't divide the way it was... perhaps a bang would make her face not so round?

Don't get me wrong, I love their performance. It's just that you need to be careful when you put yellow hair on people with yellow skin...sometimes it'll just look like a huge blur of yellow, especially when there are no obvious lip rouge or eye shade... And people have hair styles that compliment them or destroy them, too...
dierapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 11:47   Link #218
Yadavito
Folly Magister
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Empire of Pink Elephants
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by dierapunzel View Post
That's Azumi, but the dress she's in is not for Sophia, it's the billionaire's wife.
But of course! Yet, she sings for both Sophia and Irene.
Yadavito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 13:23   Link #219
[1]
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
At the end of Telos, there's a scene of Thanatosu sitting in Moira's seat. Anyone thinks that means Dark Elefu had beaten Moira and Thanatosu took Moira's place ? It's something like 'human can beat even god' (but then they also destroy and forget all gods in God of Light - Moira), and 'only death is fair', isn't it ?
Anyway, the one at the chair somehow looks like Misha a lot to me...
[1] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-08, 13:51   Link #220
Same_Shark
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hellhole, Louisiana
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by [1] View Post
At the end of Telos, there's a scene of Thanatosu sitting in Moira's seat. Anyone thinks that means Dark Elefu had beaten Moira and Thanatosu took Moira's place ? It's something like 'human can beat even god' (but then they also destroy and forget all gods in God of Light - Moira), and 'only death is fair', isn't it ?
Anyway, the one at the chair somehow looks like Misha a lot to me...
I think that Elef and Misha are reincarnations of Thanatos & Moira.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.