AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2007-12-16, 04:01   Link #81
Runa
Fallen Angel
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Runa Send a message via Yahoo to Runa
ok here am i again, a bit early for christmas.. but since i have a vacation on 19, might also warped my plan a bit. this is the sigs i finished, and i'm planning to give to 6 people i mention above, since those guys/girls already helps me a lot this year. please check your PM about that matter^^

To Icy

i heard u love blue colors, since u have the same taste like me, here we go a mainly blue Sigs. the girl was Asakura Yume if i recall correctly from D.C II, that already on air a month ago.

To Dkz

i can't find a suitable image for your waifu gin-sama for the present, but don't worry i'm presenting Haruhi just for you^^

To Sephi

many of your sigs have a cheerful and warming feeling, not to mention the light and glowy things. so, i'll go for the same theme... hope u like it^^

To Daniel E

only for u Daniel i'm presenting Shana-chan with her Melon-pan

To Bigdave

This is Aoi from Ai Yori Aoshi, if you watch her series i think he'll be the perfect girl for u to spent on this year christmas

To Aoie_emesai

this cute Santa has come and give u a present, dunno what inside

some Failure sigs i made, like i Said before... this whole weeks was a hell for me>.<. i'm not count how many failure sigs i made... this is just some of them.
Spoiler:

also a new style i'm trying to made, since i have some inspiration... but due to the form of this sigs, i can't decide to cut it into some pieces.. the only way out is just to save that as PNG to have the transparent background and maintain the quality. but the size was over and can't be used here of course T_T

ok, finally i'm finished with my works, so i can get relaxed a bit... on 19 i'll be on vacation till next year. so, maybe i can't come here regularly. wish u all luck for next year.

oh almost forgot >.<, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ^^
Old 2007-12-16, 04:29   Link #82
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Thank you so much for the siggy.

Best wishes for the coming holidays!
Old 2007-12-16, 04:45   Link #83
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Those are beautiful holiday signatures!
Old 2007-12-16, 05:39   Link #84
Sephi
Thinking outside the box
*Graphic Designer

ara ara you finished your sigs already. They look very nice. Thanks for making me a sig to.

Quote:
also a new style i'm trying to made, since i have some inspiration... but due to the form of this sigs, i can't decide to cut it into some pieces.. the only way out is just to save that as PNG to have the transparent background and maintain the quality. but the size was over and can't be used here of course T_T
Mmm unless you mean you don't want to cut it in pieces. It really doesn't matter how you cut it in pieces. 3x Horizontal or 3x vertical. It really doesn't matter. Or i must be missing something that makes it impossible.

And merry Christmas and have a nice holiday Runa. And happy new year in case you won't be logging during that period.

Currently watching: Aria the Origination & Dennou Coil
Sephi: Anime Icons | Signatures & Avatars | Renders
Sephi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-16, 05:56   Link #85
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
MERRY XMAS

Hope you have a lovely holiday

I think I'll be using your gift now :3

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-16, 14:33   Link #86
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Ditto. Thanks for the Xmas Gift ^^ I'll also be using this now till like 4-5 months

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-16, 20:02   Link #87
Runa
Fallen Angel
*Graphic Designer

fiuh... glad all of u seems like it don't have to much confident in it haha... but i did my best though.

well, i have 2 more days till my holiday vacation, so... maybe i'll try to hangout here often, and lurking every inside of everyone tread^^
Old 2007-12-17, 01:31   Link #88
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to bigdave
Wai wai, as I had replyed to u already arigato for the Christmas sig ^__^

great job on them, And its Aoi!! =3
Me lubs Aoi a lot. thx again runa XD

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 01:33   Link #89
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer

Again, thanks Runa for the awesome sig

Happy Holidays!!!
Old 2008-01-06, 00:06   Link #90
Runa
Fallen Angel
*Graphic Designer

i'm back !! fiuh... what an exhausting day i got yesterday... still need repacking my stuff, but..... i guess my finger was longing for my keyboard. not touch it for almost 3 weeks was pain, but my vacation turns out not to dissapointed me.. so i guess it's worthed.

2 new stuff from me, new year means new sig, and also new dimension. for now i'm trying to make a mini-siggy, well... since the other forum i'm attended has changed the siggy's limit size into 468 x 66 at max., so this time i'm using 300 x 50.

quite convenient i think, well since the lower the size means i can use more high quality.

thx to deathie for sharing the render for tomoyo^^ , can't resist it since she's so cute in her apron there...
Old 2008-01-06, 03:58   Link #91
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
really like this one! Helps that I also adore Tomoyo *shrug* I like this idea of a smaller dimension for sigs, it's very cute! Of course I admire anyone's ability to make beautiful mini-sigs since it must be all about "details, details, details"

My Anime List

ISML
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 04:14   Link #92
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runa View Post
2 new stuff from me, new year means new sig, and also new dimension. for now i'm trying to make a mini-siggy,
If the dimensions fit and you make them below the 25,00 bytes mark, you can actually use two of those sigs at the same time!
Old 2008-01-07, 05:45   Link #93
Runa
Fallen Angel
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
really like this one! Helps that I also adore Tomoyo *shrug* I like this idea of a smaller dimension for sigs, it's very cute! Of course I admire anyone's ability to make beautiful mini-sigs since it must be all about "details, details, details"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
If the dimensions fit and you make them below the 25,00 bytes mark, you can actually use two of those sigs at the same time!
thx, and yes maybe could use two of them at the same time... but never really tried it though... well, since i never see anyone using 2 sigs... coz that rotator thing was popular lately huh !!

also made the bigger version, i made it once more from "zero", since my last psd data already on the smale size, can't resize it bigger since that will destroy the image >.<, not to similar... but yes i'm doing almost the same method with the small one, but with some spice ^^

Old 2008-01-07, 06:23   Link #94
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!

Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
That Really Cute Sig For Tomoyo ..
Great Work On it..
Old 2008-01-07, 08:13   Link #95
KasumiGirl
The endless sky
*Graphic Designer

Hmm, has a nice soft feel to it, yes? ^^ I love sky sigs for some reason...and...that render!
You could probably make the moon a bit more anime-ish, by duplicating the layer and gaussian blurring one layer, play with the blending mode and opacity. Thats how I usually make my moons anyways.

You could change the Tomoyo font too...but im not good at font choices in the first place. xD

Nice job on the sig, overall. Do another sky siggy. Your good at them. -b

KasumiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 10:41   Link #96
Runa
Fallen Angel
*Graphic Designer

actually... i'm already using that gaussian blur. twice and 2 layers for exact.. set to soft light with 75% and 35%... but with 4 different parts, that cloud render also consist of 4 parts with different filter. well, i'm doing most work at the moon and clouds. filter,eraser and history brush take parts most of them, almost 20 layers. not too much as usually i'm doing >.<, but it turns out well i think...

the font was chosen coz that's already my style to put some big text in a corner, but maybe it looks good without them ?... since i don't put it on the smaller size, it will cost too much space, and if i reduce it a little... the text will be almost no use to put in there since it will almost barely to read... and when i'm make it a bit dark, the text will be disrupt the flow of the lights.

thx for your CnC though... appreciate it very much. it'll gimme more inspiration for the next project.
Old 2008-01-07, 17:25   Link #97
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Very nice now ^_^. The 200x60 was just too small

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 05:08   Link #98
Runa
Fallen Angel
*Graphic Designer

pheww... it's been a while since my last project...i have a very-very busy life around this week >.< . so, here we are a quick made avatar for refreshing...1 more day till my birthday, i guess i don't even have time to celebrate it here....

this one was a request from my friend, he surely loves this kind of avatar... it's one of the captain from the"Bleach" series i believe... a bit machocist and scary though

Old 2008-01-28, 05:18   Link #99
KasumiGirl
The endless sky
*Graphic Designer

=O

Nice work on thoes avvies, Runa. ^^ Transparent bg avatars are a pure win.

KasumiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 05:31   Link #100
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!

Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:

this one was a request from my friend, he surely loves this kind of avatar... it's one of the captain from the"Bleach" series i believe... a bit machocist and scary though

These Two Avatars Are Really Kawaii~
About That Bleach Avatar...It Nice But I Didn't Like That Captain ..
Nice Work Runa