AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

View Poll Results: Ratings for Shippuuden - Episode 24 Rating
Perfect 10 5 5.10%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 3 3.06%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 10.20%
7 out of 10 : Good 17 17.35%
6 out of 10 : Average 11 11.22%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 15 15.31%
4 out of 10 : Poor 8 8.16%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 7.14%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 5 5.10%
1 out of 10 : Painful 17 17.35%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-08-10, 00:21   Link #21
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
ROFLMAO the clone fight was hilarious. Thought the episode was screwed up for a bit there. Nothing surprising. Episodes going slow and boring. Nothing dramatic even though I'm a manga reader.
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 01:04   Link #22
Hikikomori Ja nai
Pony-tails Turn me on >_<

Send a message via AIM to Hikikomori Ja nai
How fucking dumb can Naruto get? How much of a prick can he develop into?

1st how do you ditch your team like a dumb ass to go after a "corpse" of a ally you barely know. I'm getting tired of this abandonment bond naruto develops in every movie and every person of mildly similar demeanor.

2nd Why is he bitching at Kakashi about coming up with a plan? And coming up with a plan quickly? I found myself holding my head and wondering where the days of the Shikamuri arch had gone. I swear Shikamaru should be the main character... or Lee... Hell, i'll take Pakkun at this point. If he was smart he would realize that Deidra isn't running from Naruto... he is running from Kakaishi & Naruto. The second the Copy Ninja is missing Naruto gets his ass handed to him. Belive it!!

If we take that part out, The horrible clone fighting... fighting? idk... they should have just made it a Sakura episode... Flash backs was on par...everything Sakura this episode was golden... Hope to see an even better Hinata episode in the future.

Rated a 6

Mikoo is my hero!! ......wait... I can't wear women's clothes! Look I'm... born with this Dandyism! - Makoto/Mako-Chan
Hikikomori Ja nai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 01:27   Link #23
indicatoto101

What ruined this episode were the clone fights (What the heck was that? I seriously think they hired a 12-year old to work for them) and Naruto chasing Deideira for how many episodes now? The Sakura parts were good though.
Old 2007-08-10, 01:47   Link #24
jc1104

Send a message via AIM to jc1104 Send a message via MSN to jc1104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek View Post
This was always a pretty dumb part of the fight - why would Sasori use these huge easily-punched objects instead of the needles from before? - but spending the entire episode on it + stupid clone fights + more flashbacks = boring episode.
That's like saying why doesn't Chiyo just send more flying kunai at the kazekage puppet to put chakra strings on it. Flashback in this episode for me was really good tbh.
jc1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 03:03   Link #25
zanar

Send a message via MSN to zanar
I agree with Hikikomori Ja nai. Everything about Sakura was good. Everything else sucked.

Anyway, the girl in the opening and ending looks amazingly like Hinata. Do you think she could be related somehow? Or perhaps, Naruto falls for her and then from there, starts to like Hinata? One could always dream, huh

Hinata <3<3<3 FTW!!!
zanar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 03:28   Link #26
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikikomori Ja nai View Post
How fucking dumb can Naruto get? How much of a prick can he develop into?

1st how do you ditch your team like a dumb ass to go after a "corpse" of a ally you barely know. I'm getting tired of this abandonment bond naruto develops in every movie and every person of mildly similar demeanor.

2nd Why is he bitching at Kakashi about coming up with a plan? And coming up with a plan quickly? I found myself holding my head and wondering where the days of the Shikamuri arch had gone. I swear Shikamaru should be the main character... or Lee... Hell, i'll take Pakkun at this point. If he was smart he would realize that Deidra isn't running from Naruto... he is running from Kakaishi & Naruto. The second the Copy Ninja is missing Naruto gets his ass handed to him. Belive it!!

If we take that part out, The horrible clone fighting... fighting? idk... they should have just made it a Sakura episode... Flash backs was on par...everything Sakura this episode was golden... Hope to see an even better Hinata episode in the future.

Rated a 6
lol you'll be surprised how much naruto has changed even those he does have a brain of a peanut
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 04:13   Link #27
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc1104 View Post
That's like saying why doesn't Chiyo just send more flying kunai at the kazekage puppet to put chakra strings on it.
Because the Kazekage's power is magnetism and kunai aren't going to cut it this time?

Considering what they did with the Gaara fight, it seems the anime team must use Naruto in all the episode no matter his relevance to the current fight so there are going to be useless scenes with Naruto in every episode until it's his time to use the big guns, better be used to it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 05:49   Link #28
Loki.Nya
Village Idiot

Wow.. this episode was as exciting as uhh... watching paint dry?
Loki.Nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 06:51   Link #29
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

was that a filler intro?
Old 2007-08-10, 07:21   Link #30
Hikikomori Ja nai
Pony-tails Turn me on >_<

Send a message via AIM to Hikikomori Ja nai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Because the Kazekage's power is magnetism and kunai aren't going to cut it this time?

Considering what they did with the Gaara fight, it seems the anime team must use Naruto in all the episode no matter his relevance to the current fight so there are going to be useless scenes with Naruto in every episode until it's his time to use the big guns, better be used to it.
I don't agree with the way they are using him though. They are destroying the character that they took 150 episodes of good animation to produce. It bad enough they destroyed him with all the fillers... the time skip was suppose to give him credibility... They have no problem in leaving ichigo out of every episode of bleach over at Pierot.... why not do the same with naruto. Give me my Sakura and Hinata revelations in the meantime. Perfect time to upgrade all the separate side characters... which in reality what the fillers should have been about.

Also in a perfect world Shikamuru would have knocked up Tenmari already.... Thats to me in my opinion the only recoverable romance left in naruto...

Mikoo is my hero!! ......wait... I can't wear women's clothes! Look I'm... born with this Dandyism! - Makoto/Mako-Chan

Last edited by Hikikomori Ja nai; 2007-08-10 at 07:34.
Hikikomori Ja nai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 08:40   Link #31
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
lawl this episode sucked the only thing that I like sasori in motion not more.
This signature has been fed to carnivorous forum bunnies in an attempt to tame them. It is a proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules. So far, while the bunnies are eager to gobble yummy signatures, they are far from tame and only occasionally allow a moderator to pet them safely. Many more oversized signatures need be sacrificed to the effort; the bigger, the yummier.
shadowyondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 08:46   Link #32
OMG_Zerg_Rush

My guts telling me that we won't see the quality of animation like in part 1 untill you know who returns..

But still excluding the team gai fight parts i enjoyed this ep.
________
XXX FUCK

Last edited by OMG_Zerg_Rush; 2011-03-21 at 15:02.
OMG_Zerg_Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 09:14   Link #33
Subaru-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetsumei View Post
MOU!~ -_-; After watching this episode I've decided to drop Naruto S... Hopefully when it gets good again, I'll pick it up again.

Anyone remember what chapter this arc started in the manga? Thanks in advance.
Same here. This episode has finally tipped me off the edge. Some of the earlier eps seemed to be getting better, but this episode was way below par. The clone fights were terrible, especially Gai's, I literary turned away when I saw that. The animation was awful and very poorly choreographed.

That said, the ending fight between Sasori and Sakura was the small glimmer of interest I had, though it hasn't persuaded me to keep with this series for now. Another thing is that the new opening sequence is using the same song and poor animation, which doesn't bode well for any hope for better animation.

Production values seem to be very low at the moment. I really hate bitching about a show, I really do. But this has just been one disappointment after the other, post 1-2 episode.

I'm going to take a long break and probably coming back to it in a month or so, hopefully things may have picked up, though i'm not holding my breath.
Subaru-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 09:48   Link #34
EoT
~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

It's sad because it's true.. I guess they really think they 'must' put Naruto in every episode but then again it is called Naruto but they are making him seem the same way in the Zabuza arc and probably alot of other arcs.
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 10:07   Link #35
zetsumei

Quote:
Same here. This episode has finally tipped me off the edge. Some of the earlier eps seemed to be getting better, but this episode was way below par. The clone fights were terrible, especially Gai's, I literary turned away when I saw that. The animation was awful and very poorly choreographed.

That said, the ending fight between Sasori and Sakura was the small glimmer of interest I had, though it hasn't persuaded me to keep with this series for now. Another thing is that the new opening sequence is using the same song and poor animation, which doesn't bode well for any hope for better animation.

Production values seem to be very low at the moment. I really hate bitching about a show, I really do. But this has just been one disappointment after the other, post 1-2 episode.

I'm going to take a long break and probably coming back to it in a month or so, hopefully things may have picked up, though i'm not holding my breath.
Yup, I had the same thought as you. I really hate bitching about a show too, but this is just 'bad'. The strong points of Naruto were the action, story, and decent music. But Naruto S doesn't have any of it through 24, expect for espisode 1-2;22-23. Don't want to waste 25mins watching crappy anmation; at least some of the really crappy shows has pretty arts to look at!
Old 2007-08-10, 10:27   Link #36
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

i dont like it either... totaly painful episode... but i like when Kakashi is so worried about Sakura.. so sweet like she is the only one in battle... so sweeet
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 11:21   Link #37
sasuke2007
Missing-Nin

crap!! why was it called the third kazekage when it had nufin 2 do wiv him. i fout it wud of shown his past abit on how he was captured n stuff. Clone battle = it was like watchin DBZ all over again

It's Showtime
sasuke2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 11:28   Link #38
Cheezy
brrr

Send a message via MSN to Cheezy
oh god..

I've got nothing to say, except everything that didn't have anything to do with Sakura sucked. Look at the Gai fight!
Cheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 13:01   Link #39
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Someone really has to tell the people in charge its alright not to show Naruto in an episode. He's got no relevance to this fight other than complaining and yelling at Deidara to stop. How about we deal with the Sakura fight then worry about that? Man the clone fighting was getting bad, just sped through that part.

The parts with Sakura aren't bad. She was doing a great job holding out considering the opposition she was up against. Plus not being able to use weapons really limited what they could do. Taking the hit to lure in the puppet was the best possible plan there.
Old 2007-08-10, 13:03   Link #40
Never Knows Best
Monochrome Like A Panda.

Send a message via AIM to Never Knows Best Send a message via MSN to Never Knows Best Send a message via Yahoo to Never Knows Best
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi29al View Post
I wont rate it until i see the non raw version, but it was not the best. It was like.

35 percent clone battles with no progress.
40 percent chiyo and sakura vs sasori.
20 percent some flashback of saukura training with Tsunade
5 percent naruto chasing deidara.
Every episode now has like 5 percent Naruto chasing Deidara.

LOL!

Last edited by Never Knows Best; 2007-08-10 at 13:16.
Never Knows Best is offline   Reply With Quote