AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Ratings for Shippuuden - Episode 24 Rating
Perfect 10 5 5.10%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 3 3.06%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 10.20%
7 out of 10 : Good 17 17.35%
6 out of 10 : Average 11 11.22%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 15 15.31%
4 out of 10 : Poor 8 8.16%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 7.14%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 5 5.10%
1 out of 10 : Painful 17 17.35%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-08-10, 13:10   Link #41
Hydex
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Things I didn't like :
- Sakura's battle. She keeps punching the same objectcs for 10 minutes. In the manga, Sasori decides to use Kazekage's special move (the one we see at the end, with a black sand web) immediately after Sakura throws the big sand bar back at him once, NOT 30 times...
- Naruto chasing Deidara and acting like an idiot for like 5 eps now...great...
- Clones' battle. Same thing over and over again, with crappy animation. OMG

The flashbacks could have been worse though, and the very end of the episode is good.
Hydex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 13:16   Link #42
Never Knows Best
Monochrome Like A Panda.
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Fort Washington, MD
Age: 24
Send a message via AIM to Never Knows Best Send a message via MSN to Never Knows Best Send a message via Yahoo to Never Knows Best
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydex View Post
Things I didn't like :
- Sakura's battle. She keeps punching the same objectcs for 10 minutes. In the manga, Sasori decides to use Kazekage's special move (the one we see at the end, with a black sand web) immediately after Sakura throws the big sand bar back at him once, NOT 30 times...
- Naruto chasing Deidara and acting like an idiot for like 5 eps now...great...
- Clones' battle. Same thing over and over again, with crappy animation. OMG

The flashbacks could have been worse though, and the very end of the episode is good.
The points you gave prove this point.

Manga > Anime
__________________
Life is not so much random chocolates,
as it is a can of sour soda that we open up, and guzzle down.
We know it is sour, but we will drink it anyway.

Never Knows Best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 13:22   Link #43
captzork
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
The Sakura fight was really well done. I liked how is they did the flash back to her training, and how to read your enemies flaws while keeping on the defensive side of things.

The clones fights, i would give them a -10/+10 due to the fact it looks like they are just thrown together at the last minute.
__________________
From here on out, it's going to get r-rated.
captzork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 15:40   Link #44
Ashlotte
Clockwork
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Well I took my own advice and let 4 episodes pile up before I watched them (Counting the special as two )

Up until this episode I was actually enjoying it to be honest. Watching them back to back the pacing didnt feel as faulty and I was actually interested in what was happening. That kinda came to a screeching halt with this episode...All I can say is the word of the day is "Repetitive".

Naruto still following diedra...team gai still fighting clones...and sakura continually punching over sized geometric shapes.

I probably could have stomached it if the animation wasnt the worst ive seen in I don't know how long, especially when gai and lee where fighting...That was just...ugh...hah.

So ill hope for more like 21-23, and to never see something as bad as 24.
__________________

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 15:40   Link #45
neoeagle
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
They are Killing Naruto

AND kishi doesn't give a f&*().Seriously they are killing the fans.
I don't know what producer are thinking , there is a limit to how much you can abuse the fans.
Even though naruto is naruto people will stop watching it animation suck and there is no action.
neoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 16:06   Link #46
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Wow the ratings are almost evenly split with this episode. I voted it a 7 just because there are a few good moments, but most of it was bland and boring. I should've given this lower but I like Sakura, so....
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 16:29   Link #47
Petbe
Wingless Angel
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
The animation with Sakura increased a little bit. More so on the character animation. The scenery was sorta off, like the base slowly collapsing look very... second rate. Hitting the attacks back over and over did get a tad repetitive after a few times. With each episode, my growing distaste for the Naruto segment increases. For how many bloody episodes have they been chasing him and only one episode had something different happen. Which was pretty sad attempts.

One part I did not think seemed right was when he wondered if they could keep up with his speed. I was expecting, animation wise, for it to look like he really did increase his speed but.. nothing really. Another very obvious and just horrifically done was the clone fight. I mean how many times did they repeat the same bloody move over and over. Then they did the far back view. That was the worst part of it all. I could not understand how they kept that view for so long. And what made it worst was the jumping. Punch punch kick kick leap.. repeat... I was in awe when I saw that. I did not entirely hate the episode, The sakura fight had its moments I enjoyed. Mostly when she was standing there leaning over with Chakra pouring from her fist, that looked cool. But it was not enough to save the episode. They need to stop the Team B animation team from doing the non-filler episodes and get the real team back in.
__________________
The past does not dictate the future.
Petbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 17:39   Link #48
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sunset Park Neighborhood, Brooklyn, Newyork.
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
I give it a 3, 2 points for the Sakura vs. Sasori scenes 1 point for the opening / ending containing Naruto movie spoilers I can't wait to see that movie it looks sooo good!

I don’t even know where to began with this episode, there is so many things that pissed me off. Considering I am usually the one who gives episodes a good review and has allot of patience. I really don’t have much of a problem with the pacing, I think its still ok and -some what- enjoyable but, Jesus Christ this episode was pretty much nothing but repeating animation / frames, did you see the Gai / Lee fight? Not to mention, during the Sakura vs Sasori fight too, I mean how many times did Sakura punch the same thing from every different angle? Who are you kidding, this episode didn’t even cover 1 full chapter! None the less, aside from these things and a few other little things, what's really getting on my nerves how much the Anime team is degrading Naruto and the maturity he has gained in the three years he was gone.

Enough is enough, how much farther will they degrade Naruto’s character before they are satisfied. This is not at all how it took place in the Manga, the anime team turned Naruto in to a whiny little bitch who can't think for him self and, has no self control. In the Manga there are about 2-3 scene changes at MAX. Everything from chasing Deidara to the talk of "that" by Kakashi, and everything that happens after that is done with in those 3 scene changes. It happens fast and it happens with Kakashi and Naruto working together, planning together, and talking it out calmly together, there was some development every time they came back to Naruto and Kakashi, not all this crap the anime team has made up.

The anime team has done a scene change every freaking episode since the fight started, it has been at least 6-7 times now. On top of that to make it worst, In every scene change Naruto and Kakashi are still chasing Deidara there is absolutely no development what so ever, and only some similarities to how it took place in the manga (we get it studio pierrot, they are chasing Deidara do you have to show it to us every time?). If that’s not enough every scene change the anime team has Naruto repeat the same words of immaturity, and act the same way, which being a total immature little brat that has no self control over his actions.

Personally, I don’t know what angle the anime team is trying to take / go with this, because all they are doing is showing that Naruto didn’t "grow" at all through these three years, at least not mentally and spiritually, rather he became more bratty / annoying / immature. If the anime team does not cut this shit out already, they are going to ruin Naruto's character. Hell, its not like there is much room left for character development, unless it’s a new character (like Sasori). We know almost everything about them there is to know in terms of what they are made of, but if the anime team keeps on then, Naruto’s character will go down the drain (only in the anime), they should really try and save this while they still can.
__________________

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2007-08-10 at 18:23.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 18:12   Link #49
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Agreed, Otakuo.

This episode wasn't bad for the Sakura fight, in my opinion. Fillers made for her punching the Iron Sand around were decent and I am more than inclined to forgive and forget.

But the clone fights... that was abuse. They literally used the fact that the base was caving in to switch in between each fight so that they can say they heard it too. One by one, showing rather elongated portions of badly animated fights. Neji and Tenten were mediocre, and Lee and Gai were simply awful.

Now the chasing scene with Naruto and Kakashi. That was pretty awful. The manga has shown a completely different approach, and rather than being just scornful at Kakashi, Naruto actually showed some growth and some sort of patience.

I am fairly disappointed with the episode, yet, I was kind of expecting it.

4.5/10.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 18:36   Link #50
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frenchie
Now the chasing scene with Naruto and Kakashi. That was pretty awful. The manga has shown a completely different approach, and rather than being just scornful at Kakashi, Naruto actually showed some growth and some sort of patience.
Not really. He's just as impatient with Kakashi in the manga, however, the anime emphasizes it a bit more.

I can understand all the complaints about bad animation and slow story, but what's all this talk about the anime "ruining" Naruto's character?

He acted just about the same in the manga. He's in Kyuubi mode, and that makes him much more aggressive and feral. His behavior is probably not due so much to immaturity as it is to the fact that he has a raging demon fox trying to take over. Manga readers complaining about the scenes with Kakashi and Naruto should really re-read the Sasori arc. The battle scenes were interrupted every chapter up to this point by Naruto and Kakashi chasing Deidara and Naruto was just as hot-headed. It's annoying to see it, but this is basically the anime following the manga.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 19:13   Link #51
Sazelyt
F i n
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
He's just as impatient with Kakashi in the manga, however, the anime emphasizes it a bit more.... but what's all this talk about the anime "ruining" Naruto's character?....
The level exaggeration is to the point of causing sufficient disturbance. Just a random example, but imagine someone shouting Sasuke once in 20 minutes, and someone shouting Sasuke a few times within each minute. That is difference between manga and anime. Also, Naruto's impatience and hot temper can be consider as part of his hardly changeable characteristics. But, in one of the previous episodes, those were portrayed at the level of even disturbing the cool guy Neji. Imagine, the impact on the viewers. Naruto is a likeable character by the good guys in the story, the anime shouldn't try to alter that fact by introducing unnecessary elements to the story.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 19:39   Link #52
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sunset Park Neighborhood, Brooklyn, Newyork.
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
He's just as impatient with Kakashi in the manga, however, the anime emphasizes it a bit more.
A bit? A BIT? Yes, Naruto did act "like that" a bit in the manga but your seriously going to say that the anime is emphasizing it only a bit more? Who are you trying to convince, your self? Try, "Every time they change scenes back to Naruto and Kakashi". (Which is definitely way too many more scene changes then the Manga)

Yea Naruto is in feral mode but, that's not a good excuse at all. Right now the only thing Naruto has are the Kyubi eyes, and yes his emotions are slightly elevated due to Gaara's placement, none the less there is not even one tail. Considering how Naruto is with tails in the current Manga (you know what I mean) eyes should be nothing in terms of self control and maturity. I dont have to remind you that Naruto's Kyubi eyes is not uncommon / surprise / unnatural any more, or of when Kakashi and Naruto fought the "Clone Itachi", Naruto was completely different and, cooperative the anime team captured that well.

I'm not totally disagreeing with you, Naruto was indeed impatient and did rush ahead, but it was very short lived in the manga, it was done during the first scene changes to Kakashi and Naruto. Everything after that, Naruto stopped, calmed down, chilled back and worked / listened with / to Kakashi. So my point being is not that, what Naruto is doing in the Anime did not happen but, it just didn’t happen this many times and definitely not for long.

The Anime team, has already used a scene change back to Kakashi and Naruto more then enough times to satisfy the manga by double and then some (considering they have done it every episode since the fight started). However, due to the length and amount of time the scene has changed in the anime, every time it happens and it show's Naruto "that way", which in turn degrades his character and, brings him down a whole notch. So, I have to disagree with you that the anime team is only emphasizing it a bit more. It is just as over exaggerated as all the little burst of emotions over Sasuke flashbacks the Anime team has given to Sakura in her fight with Sasori in a fruitless attempt to show there still might be a slight possibility of Sakura x Sasuke (fan service). These incidents clearly never happened in the Manga, Sakura is not a kid any more it has been three years so, people expect the same of Naruto. (that’s just another thing that annoys me, the Anime team trying to destroy the slight development between Naruto and Sakura).

P.S. Sazelyt used a great example to better explain my point.
__________________

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2007-08-10 at 19:54. Reason: Just saw Sazelyts post >.>;
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 20:46   Link #53
Willowwhisp
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I liked the Episode, but it had flaws.

- Notably, the animation in the Gai and Lee fights. Pretty much 10 seconds of action looped over several times in many parts. All of the clone-fights took up WAY more time than they're worth. WAY too much time wasted (reinforcing their worthless position as fillers).

- Storyline progress. All in all, not much was made. A stage of the Sakura and Sasori fight was the only progress, and since that fight still seems far from over, I don't consider that to be much progress at all.

- The animation for Kakashi and Naruto chasing Deidara (this has been a recurring problem). The jumping through the logs is one of the most unconvincing things I've seen in Shippuden. It looks absolutely terrible in my opinion. Much like the Gai and Lee's scenes, I suspect much of this is old film looped as well.

The good though:

- Only one scene spent on Naruto. I'm glad they've learnt this lesson from previous episodes. If Naruto is going to spend this saga of eps being worthless, keep it to a minimum. Although, this is also a flaw, since most of us have stopped caring about the title character.

- I felt the Fight scenes for Sakura and Sasori were all good IMO, good enough to keep me satisfied at least.

- The flashbacks were well placed, at least in my opinion. In particular, the one in regards to the poison (of which I'd completely forgotten).

- The emphasis on Sakura's growth. The "inner thoughts" of her analysing Sasori's movements in particular. This also ties in with the flashbacks, where they demonstrated the training with Tsunade, but also in Chiyo's thoughts and Sasori's acknowledgement of her power.

- The ending. This is not here because it was a surprise, because it obviously wasn't, but just the fact that they slotted this in BEFORE the next episode. The fact that they made the fight progress at least one stage, rather than drag it out into the next episode, should probably be seen as a good thing (although generally, the fact that it took a whole episode to get through this stage is a bad thing). I'm glad that they didn't try to cliff-hanger that, because it'd be pretty insulting to our intelligence if they did. This also ties in with the previous point for me, Sakura's plan is another sign of her growth.

In general, the past few episodes have managed to make me like Sakura (which is something I haven't done since her Fight in the Chuunin exams with the Sound Genins). That's definitely a good thing (although in exchange, they sacrificed my interest in Naruto completely).

I gave it a 7, although in hindsight, I should've given it a 6. Laying it out in words made me realise how little plot advancement was made.
Willowwhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 22:30   Link #54
itachi29al
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: around
Not as bad as i thought after watching the raw but still the worst shippuden yet. My points of anger are

1. The gai fight pissed me off so much with repetitivenesses. and when they showed the distant fights i thought to myself how are we supposed to get pumped up seing that.
2. Sakura just punching the same thing again, it was cool the first time, we didnt need to see it again.
3. I guess i just hated all the clones fights except Nejis, that one was average.

I did not mind the Naruto part as much because he did not overact as he has in some episodes screaming non stop for Gaara. Although i do thing kakashi should have pimp slapped him dissing his sensei.

Finally the ending was good and i surprisingly did not hate the flashback. Although if Tsunade REALLY went all out Sakura would be dead. After all it only took a few hits to send oro running and kabuto said one hit from her would be fatal, she must have still been going easy on her.
itachi29al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 22:33   Link #55
BlackShinobi07
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
This was yet another boring insignificant episode that didnt progress the story in anyway at all. I hope this show gets dumped because right now its on par with DBGT or lower. The hour long special wasnt too bad, but now they've gone right back to their familiar slow paced trying to get cancelled methods. The animation teams bugdet MUST have been cut because Team Gai's fights look like s****.
__________________
Minato Namizake ~ Formerly known as...

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-08-10 at 22:48.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 23:05   Link #56
EnZimE
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I dont care if they draw the series out because they are trying to make money and basically they will with a long series. My problem is the animation team. Look at who did the animation in Naruto and now look who does it. 80% is new people for everything. It feels like how DBZ and DBGT were different teams doing the show. If anyone remembers the Naruto Sasuke fight, the Sasuke Orochimaru fight during the exam, then they remember that they changed the animation quality (they did it as well with Garaa and Lee) but that was the FLCL team (also Gurren Lagaan) and I was fine with that fast paced animation. Every character who showcased a great deal of speed is now looking incredibly slow and clunky. I couldve sworn that all the ninjas (Gai and Lee mostly) were long and thin. Now they look like average anime male characters (body types). Animation ruined this series. I'm actually now goin gto only read the manga now since my main reason for watching the show was to see the fights animated. Looks better in the manga as storyboards then the show at this point.
EnZimE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 23:36   Link #57
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
A bit? A BIT? Yes, Naruto did act "like that" a bit in the manga but your seriously going to say that the anime is emphasizing it only a bit more? Who are you trying to convince, your self? Try, "Every time they change scenes back to Naruto and Kakashi". (Which is definitely way too many more scene changes then the Manga)
What I'm saying is, the anime is not changing Naruto's nature at all or the way he acted. They are adding filler to expand the scenes and so they are trying to portray Naruto based on how he was acting at this point in the manga. Sazelyt's point is different. He's saying the frequency at which the scenes with Naruto are being shown is not acceptable. That depends on your point of view, I guess.

Quote:
Yea Naruto is in feral mode but, that's not a good excuse at all. Right now the only thing Naruto has are the Kyubi eyes, and yes his emotions are slightly elevated due to Gaara's placement
Right now, he's pissed off. He was pissed in the manga, he's pissed in the anime. I'm not saying you have to like it, or that it's good (some people were upset at Naruto's behavior when it was shown in the manga). I'm just saying that you should realize that the anime is not portraying Naruto with a different temprament then he had in the manga at this time. They are just showing more of it.

Quote:
I'm not totally disagreeing with you, Naruto was indeed impatient and did rush ahead, but it was very short lived in the manga, it was done during the first scene changes to Kakashi and Naruto. Everything after that, Naruto stopped, calmed down, chilled back and worked / listened with / to Kakashi. So my point being is not that, what Naruto is doing in the Anime did not happen but, it just didn’t happen this many times and definitely not for long.
Presently, Naruto in the anime is acting no differently than he did in the manga chapter that corresponds to this episode (chp 279 or 280, I think). The anime is just building on how he acts in the manga. If they were show him acting calmly and rationally here, it might be more entertaining, but it would be different.
Quote:
The Anime team, has already used a scene change back to Kakashi and Naruto more then enough times to satisfy the manga by double and then some (considering they have done it every episode since the fight started).
Once again, I'll remind you that just about every chapter in the manga until this point had a cut scene featuring Kakashi and Naruto chasing after Deidara. Of course, in the anime, these scenes are expanded. Just like the flashbacks are expanded and the fight scenes with Sakura are expanded. With a chapter/episode ratio nearly 1:1 everything is much longer.

BTW, Sakura also has flashback of Sasuke in the manga. I assure you, there will be added scenes of Naruto having Sasuke flashbacks as well in the future. That doesn't mean the anime is trying to promote NarutoXSasuke.

My basic point is: I don't really having a problem with your opinion of Naruto here. But I find it misleading to say the anime is drastically changing Naruto. The problem here is the pacing and not the accuracy of the portrayal.

Last edited by Sabaku Kyu; 2007-08-10 at 23:48.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 00:26   Link #58
Guido
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Monterrey, México
Age: 34
What I am feeling after watching this episode is that the pace for the flow of the battle is starting to lag behind and getting outstretched. They should already get it over with the fights that Team Gai is challenging.

Just as they should not set up the last stage for the Sasori fight now. I know that the slow pacing is needed so that the characters can convincingly pull out a plan or move that makes sense to win against a hopeless situation against all odds, ensuring that said character must get through that painful experience in order to learn from his or her limitations and spot every possible trait that the enemy unconsciously gives off to use it as an advantage.
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 00:37   Link #59
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sunset Park Neighborhood, Brooklyn, Newyork.
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
My basic point is: I don't really having a problem with your opinion of Naruto here. But I find it misleading to say the anime is drastically changing Naruto. The problem here is the pacing and not the accuracy of the portrayal.
See the problem is here, you seem to think that I am stating the anime is drastically changing Naruto including how he acts, while that is not the case at all. In fact I thought I stated it pretty clearly on my last post that it was the frequency that bothered me, and I felt if things kept on like this Naruto's character (meaning the way people view him) will be ruined (if all the posts from people who thinks Naruto is a whiny little bitch, or them not caring about the main character any more, is not enough to show you this, then I don’t know what is). You and I might not be feeling the heat because we are so far ahead, and we know how it all goes down. However, for some one who does not read the Manga and only watches the anime it is a whole different story in their point of view.

None the less, my point is actually exactly that of Sazelyt's because, as I stated in my previous post "So my point being is not that, what Naruto is doing in the Anime did not happen but, it just didn’t happen this many times and definitely not for this long." <- frequency. I honestly don’t think I could have been any more clearer then that, it would have been perfectly fine with me if the Anime team did a scene change every 2-3 episode's to show what’s going on now with Naruto and Kakashi, rather then doing it every episode. Heck I would even accept some development meaning, the Anime team actually did what happened in the Manga and made some progress (instead of keeping Naruto as is everytime).

Yes Naruto is "like that" in the Manga(I am not denying that and, I have not been) however keeping him as he is for that many scene changes has effected the way some people view Naruto (just read all the posts in this thread and, in the 22-23 thread and you will see). I just wanted to inform the people to not blame Naruto because it is different in the Manga. That, it is the Anime Team who is extending it more then necessary, while you may feel "a bit" I would use the word excessively / too much (for Naruto's own good), Naruto is not a whiny little bitch, and he does have control of his actions.

BTW, I seriously don’t remember even one flashback of Sasuke from Sakura during the Sakura & Chiyo vs Sasori fight (I never said in the whole Manga, just during that fight), I could be wrong however right now I'm too lazy to go check the Manga . None the less, it doesn’t matter because my point still stands, I can give you some other examples of little things that happened in the Manga that leans toward NarutoxSakura that did not happen in the Anime or was changed but, I think you know all of them so I wont bother (you must have seen me type it all up before at one point or another). ! >_>; Also its 1:30 AM and I need sleep.
__________________
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 01:20   Link #60
sayde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I abhorred this episode. In fact, the one and only thing I liked about the episode wasn't even in the actual episode itself. It was the quick clip of Hinata I saw during the opening.

Now I'm sorry to beat the dead horse even further, but this episode wreaked of all kinds of failure. What also doesn't help is the fact that of all the Naruto characters in the series, I can't stand Sakura the most. So seeing her progress during her fight w/ Sasori, does absolutely nothing for me.

And when it comes to the pacing of the episodes, I happen to agree with idea that it's butchering Naruto's character somewhat. Keep in mind, I don't read the manga at all. So from my point of view, Naruto seems to be portrayed as much more whiny and annoying than he's probably supposed to be. Seriously, it's becoming painful to watch. The animation of each chase scene isn't helping matters much either. Naruto used to be my 2nd favorite character. But because of these last few episodes, he's become my 3rd least favorite led only by Sakura and Tsunade.

Truth be told, I could type up a whole lot more stuff about this episode that I didn't like. So I'll just end this here. I don't know why I keep torturing myself like this. I guess I figured that if I can handle the 100 episodes of fillers, then I can handle anything. But it looks like I'm slowly but surely being proven wrong.

on a final note, which animation studio animated the fight between Gaara and Rock Lee all those years ago? Can we get them back?
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.