AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-09, 21:25   Link #1
inyourmamabed
Yourmama

Exclamation How did the 4th get the demon into Naruto

This could of been a thread before but, I want to know how did the 4th get the nine-tails into Naruto? If Naruto was just born in the hospital all away over here and if the 4th was in the middle of the village fighting the nine-tails all away over there how was it possible for the demon to be put into Naruto. Unless Naruto was already there so they can put it into Naruto. What would make Konaha any different, wanting to use the power of the demon for their own. I think they wanted to use Naruto as a weapon, What you think?
inyourmamabed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 21:57   Link #2
Cmart
Green Beast of the East

Send a message via AIM to Cmart
Im pretty sure that they had Naruto Before he sealed the nine tails fox into him, and i think that the Third Hokage held Naruto while the 4th sealed away the fox.
Old 2007-08-09, 22:04   Link #3
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
ok this topic makes no sense AT ALL
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 22:16   Link #4
warmachine v2.0
philisophasizer

Sure it makes sense. Though it does bring up the Naruto a riencarnate Yondaime theory. I cant think of how they got it into Naruto if his isnt though.
warmachine v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 22:24   Link #5
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

of course they wanted a weapon! THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE TAILED BEASTS! all of the villages seeked greater power so that they could be no. 1. -reason garra was created-
because of the immense power that these tailed beasts contained, the jinchiriki were always outcasts because people were afraid of them.

the nine tails, the gretest tailed beast of em all... who wouldn;t want to use it?
Old 2007-08-09, 22:26   Link #6
warmachine v2.0
philisophasizer

What I dont get is why they create Jinchuuriki, then shun them like they decided to be that way.
Old 2007-08-10, 01:36   Link #7
amOKchen
duel me

People does not like monsters, if someone mugged you you wont try to make friends with the muggers friends!
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 10:08   Link #8
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
Can anyone like state if the 3rd Hokage was holding Naruto whilst the forth sealed the fox inside him? Like a picture cos I never saw that in the 1st Episode.
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 11:20   Link #9
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

But no one said that Naruto is a weapon to thier village... or maybe i missed it?

but Gaara's villagers said it numberious times that he was just a weapon and nothing else...
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 13:08   Link #10
warmachine v2.0
philisophasizer

Quote:
People does not like monsters, if someone mugged you you wont try to make friends with the muggers friends!
If I made the mugger a mugger i cant hate him for bieng a mugger.
Old 2007-08-10, 13:59   Link #11
inyourmamabed
Yourmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma77 View Post
But no one said that Naruto is a weapon to thier village... or maybe i missed it?

but Gaara's villagers said it numberious times that he was just a weapon and nothing else...
But look at Naruto he's the hardest working ninja in the village.
inyourmamabed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 14:33   Link #12
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
of course they wanted a weapon! THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE TAILED BEASTS! all of the villages seeked greater power so that they could be no. 1. -reason garra was created-
because of the immense power that these tailed beasts contained, the jinchiriki were always outcasts because people were afraid of them.

the nine tails, the gretest tailed beast of em all... who wouldn;t want to use it?
In that case, why Naruto wasn't told what he was and how to control it (he had to wait for Jiraiya to start learning how to draw Kyubi's power) ? Why is it that no one even think he can draw Kyubi's chakra without going berserk (Kakashi freaked out during the Zabuza arc, Asuma and Kurenai comments to the Neji fight) ? It should be the very least they would expect from their weapons.
I think no one in the village has a clue of what Naruto really is and what he can do and they don't want to mess with him because they are afraid of what could happen.

The only exception is Jiraiya who just has to see Naruto's molding chakra to understand the way the seal works. Even when the seal has been messed up by another sannin.

IMHO, Kyubi wasn't sealed to create a new weapon (deliberately turning a child into a monster is no better than what Oro was doing and totally out of Konoha's ways) It was the only way to beat Kyubi. (Oro's sword which can cut through anything can't even scratch the shield of a 4-tailed Naruto. Now imagine how tough is a fully released Kyubi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inyourmamabed View Post
He wasn't until he got messed up by Sasuke
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 14:45   Link #13
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

There's a nice manga cover which shows Yondaime doing the sealing process where it looks like 9 (or something close to that) people are helpng with that process...anyway it's definately not a concrete way of how the sealing happened, but it would be interesting if he had help from other people to do it.
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 14:55   Link #14
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
In that case, why Naruto wasn't told what he was and how to control it (he had to wait for Jiraiya to start learning how to draw Kyubi's power) ? Why is it that no one even think he can draw Kyubi's chakra without going berserk (Kakashi freaked out during the Zabuza arc, Asuma and Kurenai comments to the Neji fight) ? It should be the very least they would expect from their weapons.
I think no one in the village has a clue of what Naruto really is and what he can do and they don't want to mess with him because they are afraid of what could happen.

The only exception is Jiraiya who just has to see Naruto's molding chakra to understand the way the seal works. Even when the seal has been messed up by another sannin.

IMHO, Kyubi wasn't sealed to create a new weapon (deliberately turning a child into a monster is no better than what Oro was doing and totally out of Konoha's ways) It was the only way to beat Kyubi. (Oro's sword which can cut through anything can't even scratch the shield of a 4-tailed Naruto. Now imagine how tough is a fully released Kyubi)

He wasn't until he got messed up by Sasuke
Jiraiya is a legendary sannin and i believe that no one dare to play with kyuubi power and naruto's life.. and i agree that they wait for someone who could taught him the right way to control kyuubi power and not to get it out of control... that would be the reason why no one dare to tell naruto when he was younger or he might try to use it and that power would get out of control...

its a good thing that Jiraiya thought him...
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 16:02   Link #15
sakun

it says in the anime that yondiame (the 4th who sealed kyubi into naruto) said he didnt want naruto to be used as a weapon and to be made like a hokage in respect and honor because it was naruto who saved the village and my theory i wont put it as a spoiler because its only a theory is that naruto is the 4ths son
sakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 18:07   Link #16
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma77 View Post

That's because the Kyuubi was never sealed before...and besides...there is definetly proof that the Kyuubi was responsible for the deaths of many shinobi and villagers of Konoha.

The Shukaku had a former host (before Gaara) that's why they used the Shukaku and Gaara. Because they needed more power (probably because the Sand wasnt so powerfull in the past...Konoha was probably the last village to make use of those bijuu powers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inyourmamabed View Post
I am positive that Lee is the most hardworking shinobi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post

That's right. The Bijuu were (also) the reasons of the Ninja Wars. And it's probably just that no one before Yondaime could defeat the Kyuubi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post

I believe the same thing. I cant be specific because certain events are yet to come in both anime & manga. But certain past/future battles proved the power of the Kyuubi.

I think it was indeed impossible to physically dominate the Kyuubi. It's hard to believe that a human could permanently hurt/wound the Kyuubi. Even if they wounded the Kyuubi still heal instantly with near or infinite chakra. That also works as an armour (vs Sasuke) and can deflect things (vs Haku/Sasuke) and maybe even more.

I think that's the reason why so many died. Because all efforts were useless/pointless in the end. Because of it's regenerative abilities.
But still Naruto served as a tool a weapon in the end.

And i think that nobody knew how the seal worked. The fact that Jiraiya can read the seal makes me strongly believe that he knows or even taught the jutsu to Yondaime.
Old 2007-08-11, 03:25   Link #17
DrunkenRyder
Segundo Arrancar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkatsukisApprentice View Post
There's a nice manga cover which shows Yondaime doing the sealing process where it looks like 9 (or something close to that) people are helpng with that process...anyway it's definately not a concrete way of how the sealing happened, but it would be interesting if he had help from other people to do it.
Which chapter?
Old 2007-08-12, 06:55   Link #18
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenRyder View Post
Which chapter?
It's the one with the black swirls...I try and see if I can find it again.

EDIT - it's in chapter 1 with yondaime at the bottom.

Here is the pic:

Spoiler:

I think...there is another one I have seen....gawd...a long time ago. Anyway, I am thinking (my theory) each tail is being controlled while the sealing process is happening - underneath each tail... I am assuming.. there is a person. As I have stated above, this is NOT concrete evidence but it would be interesting if he had other people who helped.

Last edited by AkatsukisApprentice; 2007-08-12 at 07:54. Reason: found it
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 17:47   Link #19
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkatsukisApprentice View Post
It's the one with the black swirls...I try and see if I can find it again.

EDIT - it's in chapter 1 with yondaime at the bottom.

Here is the pic:

Spoiler:

I think...there is another one I have seen....gawd...a long time ago. Anyway, I am thinking (my theory) each tail is being controlled while the sealing process is happening - underneath each tail... I am assuming.. there is a person. As I have stated above, this is NOT concrete evidence but it would be interesting if he had other people who helped.
this hardly shows anything...like a cave painting or a scroll not actual scene and there are no other person other than yondaime but a good one...it may not show the actual process...
Old 2007-08-13, 02:41   Link #20
amOKchen
duel me

It shows a person on a frog and a big fox.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote