AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 20 Rating
Perfect 10 5 12.82%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 23.08%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 28.21%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 25.64%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 7.69%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.56%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-08-12, 13:15   Link #41
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

So I guess 5 and 2 = Assassin duet.
Old 2007-08-12, 13:17   Link #42
Fabien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Just think Nao minus the Child. Right down to the finger claw lick
Now what exactly is that yellow substance she's licking? Yuck!
Fabien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 13:17   Link #43
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Rein and Hayate are in separate groups ... Does it mean Unison with Signum instead?
That's most likely a given, seeing as how Signum will be fightning Zest.

Btw, do they seriously need another set-up episode? One would figure they have all the motivation and determination they'll need since last episode... Planning isn't exactly too difficult seeing that their operation isn't complex at all...

"It means, I go this way (>.>) , and you go that way (<.<) !"
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 13:20   Link #44
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
just look at her barrier jacket...its beyond redemption

and LOLOL that was what i though of first...duo's weapon is just like nao's XD
Spoiler:
Well, your saying previously on Nanoha's mode, her regular normal mode we see her use in StrikerS 80% of the time, Aggressor is probably one specialized for in training and mock-battle executions than actual destructive force. Exceed is most likely the real 'normal' mode for RH, while Blaster/Limit Break is the Full Drive-equivalent.

Anyway, Jail actually looks half-decent in this episode. I mean, he looks like he's high last episode, but he's surprisingly back to the more fufufufu~ kind rather than the dancing HAPPY DREAM!Jail of last episode. Let's hope it stays this time.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 13:20   Link #45
Fabien

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Rein and Hayate are in separate groups ... Does it mean Unison with Signum instead?
Yep. Unison with Vita was already shown, and unison with Hayate, if any, will wait until the grand finale.
Fabien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 13:21   Link #46
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Guess they didn't want to show off what Unison Signum was in the OP. But yeah with Rein out with her it seems pretty likely we'll get them unison and going after Zest.

Pretty much my thoughts went, ok Hayate is on the bridge of Asura. Carim isn't with Chrono so where the heck could he be. Nice of them to handle my question well and show that pretty quick. So looks like he's leading the fleet right now. Just hope that entails doing something and not sitting up there for the rest of the series giving his opinion on this. Unless its something like "This is boring...should've stayed with Carim"

Pretty certain I caught them mentioning Alhazard as well.

Appears next week is when things are going to get intresting. This just gave the last speaches and pep talks before going for it. Yeah the floating brains was something odd. Well nice of Jail to get rid of the poor parts of TSAB so when Nanoha and co win they can take over.
Old 2007-08-12, 13:21   Link #47
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabien View Post
Now what exactly is that yellow substance she's licking? Yuck!
Brain's liquid maybe something to stabilize/connect them to the machine.

So Chrono most likely would be fighting ala Gundam's Battleship commander instead of going out himself >.<

He is definitely slacking

Quote:
Anyway, Jail actually looks half-decent in this episode. I mean, he looks like he's high last episode, but he's surprisingly back to the more fufufufu~ kind rather than the dancing HAPPY DREAM!Jail of last episode. Let's hope it stays this time.
Yeah notice that too ...somehow he looks a bit like bishonen kinda weird after getting used to previous episodes.
Old 2007-08-12, 13:22   Link #48
Key Board
Donut

most of the episode was wasted on naze nani nanoha presented by Jail Scaglieti

I am disappointed really

SHOW, DON'T TELL!
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 13:25   Link #49
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
Brain's liquid maybe something to stabilize/connect them to the machine.

So Chrono most likely would be fighting ala Gundam's Battleship commander instead of going out himself >.<

Can't blame him. He saw what's happened to the other guys this season and is playing it safe. At least he can do some cool commands and orders to fire all weapons.
Old 2007-08-12, 13:25   Link #50
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
That's most likely a given, seeing as how Signum will be fightning Zest.

Btw, do they seriously need another set-up episode? One would figure they have all the motivation and determination they'll need since last episode... Planning isn't exactly too difficult seeing that their operation isn't complex at all...

This episode is really less on the team divisions, but more on the proceedings of the last non-within-climax plot exposition, from the whole "Cradle/Saint/Ancient Belka" nonsense, alongside some minor handiwork on Jail revelation along with all that stuff.

Though I do think that the Fate-Elio-Caro and the Nanoha-Fate scene was really unnecessary. The Subaru-Tea one was okay... but not the other 2 bond-moments. It felt unnecessarily padded to show what we already know of them. (( I mean, do we REALLY need to know that Fate's worried about Nanoha and vice-versa and not overdo themselves!? ))

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-08-12, 13:27   Link #51
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:

well that and a bunch of other blab they have to inform the viewers about before heading off for the epix battle...not to mention that the forwards are going "this (^.^) way"
Quote:
Well, your saying previously on Nanoha's mode, her regular normal mode we see her use in StrikerS 80% of the time, Aggressor is probably one specialized for in training and mock-battle executions than actual destructive force. Exceed is most likely the real 'normal' mode for RH, while Blaster/Limit Break is the Full Drive-equivalent.
but i still think that her aggressor mode looks better...its more gown up than her usual full length dress type barrier jacket which i thought she had left a few years back ~ out it pops again >.<

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 13:31   Link #52
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Can't blame him. He saw what's happened to the other guys this season and is playing it safe. At least he can do some cool commands and orders to fire all weapons.
Who uses a fleet these days? They should do it PotC style, two ships going head to head in the middle of a swirling vortex of doom

Besides in shows, the larger your numbers, the least likely you'll be to succeed
Old 2007-08-12, 13:36   Link #53
Key Board
Donut

by the way, I realized that Cinque is still not present

still in repairs?
FUBAR?
converted into a household appliance?
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 13:38   Link #54
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

Quote:
Don't tell me my fears are about to come true

Btw, those ships look like whales

Quote:
"Kentai life return"?

Quote:
This episode is really less on the team divisions, but more on the proceedings of the last non-within-climax plot exposition, from the whole "Cradle/Saint/Ancient Belka" nonsense, alongside some minor handiwork on Jail revelation along with all that stuff.
Yeah, but can't they reveal that along the way?

Sigh...

Quote:
Though I do think that the Fate-Elio-Caro and the Nanoha-Fate scene was really unnecessary. The Subaru-Tea one was okay... but not the other 2 bond-moments. It felt unnecessarily padded to show what we already know of them. (( I mean, do we REALLY need to know that Fate's worried about Nanoha and vice-versa and not overdo themselves!? ))
We definately don't, but who knows? Maybe Hayate's Ominous message in her interview would actually mean something.
Old 2007-08-12, 13:39   Link #55
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Who uses a fleet these days? They should do it PotC style, two ships going head to head in the middle of a swirling vortex of doom

Besides in shows, the larger your numbers, the least likely you'll be to succeed
They make a good cannon fodder though and better visual effect of destruction made from the battle (Gundam/Macross/Heroic Age?)....

Pretty sure all those ship gonna get blown up by Jail's Cradle super cannon mentioned in the magazine or something similar

and Chrono's miraculously survived
Quote:
Btw, those ships look like whales
Then we will have lots of roasted whales next week

Quote:

still in repairs?
FUBAR?
Probably still in repairs though it is weird how Ginga was ready but not Cinque.When they are supposedly more familiar with Cinque specification/body.
Old 2007-08-12, 13:41   Link #56
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
well that and a bunch of other blab they have to inform the viewers about before heading off for the epix battle...not to mention that the forwards are going "this (^.^) way"
I still don't get that 'epic' feel

And I know I'm not the only one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post

still in repairs?
FUBAR?
While she's at it, it doesn't hurt to get another eye fixed in place...
Old 2007-08-12, 13:48   Link #57
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

Quote:
They make a good cannon fodder though and better visual effect of destruction made from the battle (Gundam/Macross/Heroic Age?)....

Pretty sure all those ship gonna get blown up by Jail's Cradle super cannon mentioned in the magazine or something similar
I hope not, here's the Navy's chance to finally show off...

And besides, Yuuno warned everyone about what the 'Cradle' can do, right?

Oh wait, it's Chrono...

Quote:
Probably still in repairs though it is weird how Ginga was ready but not Cinque.When they are supposedly more familiar with Cinque specification/body.
I think she was much more badly injured.
Old 2007-08-12, 13:58   Link #58
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

They should give us a major Ship to Ship, Mage to Number, AMF vs AAMF beamspam battle, with cool music, like this!

But... Alas... the roasted whales.
Old 2007-08-12, 14:01   Link #59
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Yeah having a large fleet usually is a sign of doom for some reason. Can see Chrono and the Asura being the two ships that end up going up against Jails flying..ship thing in a destructive battle. Still waiting for a ship to ram into it though and give a nice sense of sacrifice there. Asura is probably the candidate for that. Or at least if the fleet goes down that might force Chrono to come out fighting.

Well since we are in space they could do battle around a black hole or something to that degree .
Old 2007-08-12, 14:08   Link #60
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

So, do anyone know for sure Zest's family name? Zest...Grangaize... or something like that.

And he was a TSAB Striker-class mage/Regius's close friend in the past...