AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-04-25, 12:40   Link #141
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep
279.........

Spoiler:


Man.... I dunno what to say.
__________________
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 05:26   Link #142
bastek66
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Age: 26
Final arc started, chapter 280 is titled Last Dance 1.
bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 11:22   Link #143
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Hope everything is resolved by the end of the arc, including Bossuns and Himekos relation (even if they stay as friends, lovers, couple, whatever, as long as it stays clear at the end what they are for each other is fine with me)
__________________
Darth SpiderDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 11:55   Link #144
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep
Hmm, interesting start of arc.

Spoiler:
__________________
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 11:59   Link #145
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Hmm, interesting start of arc.

Spoiler:
Seems promising.
This reminds me, has any of the previous chapters explained how Bossun got Switch on his team? If I remember correctly, the flashback arc to Switch show only what caused him to not utter any words, but it seemed to end at a point where he would become a shut-in, so I was curious to know how Bossun handled that.
__________________
Darth SpiderDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 12:02   Link #146
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep
Yes, actually. It was quite a few arcs back... scanlations haven't reached it yet?
If it's only like a year behind, it should be hitting the arc anytime now.

Wait, I think I recall seeing discussion on it in English, so I think scanlations already covered it.
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I've seen people discuss the pony-tail Himeko on a bike scene.

EDIT: I just went to check on it... the arc you're talking about, "Switch On" starts in chapter 241.
Dunno what the current scanlation pace is, but perhaps it's right about to get to it.
__________________
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 12:07   Link #147
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Yes, actually. It was quite a few arcs back... scanlations haven't reached it yet?
If it's only like a year behind, it should be hitting the arc anytime now.

Wait, I think I recall seeing discussion on it in English, so I think scanlations already covered it.
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I've seen people discuss the pony-tail Himeko on a bike scene.
Its just that I havent seen the arc yet on the released scanlations yet. But it's ok, just wondering since a lot of time passed between Switch story.
Alas on to the final arc, let's see how it plays out.
__________________
Darth SpiderDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 12:10   Link #148
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Switch really needs to do something about BossunxHimeko in this final arc. Himeko is quite aware of her feelings towards Bossun, but the latter is so dense, he will need someone to force him to realize it.
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 12:13   Link #149
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
Switch really needs to do something about BossunxHimeko in this final arc. Himeko is quite aware of her feelings towards Bossun, but the latter is so dense, he will need someone to force him to realize it.
I don't think Bossun is completly oblivious to Himekos feelings for him or even his feeling for her on that matter.
The way I see it it's more on the fact that Bossun hasn't reached a stage where he strives for a love relationship and still acts like a kid. I kinda bet that by the end of the high school life he will develop these feelings and will make a decision regarding Himeko. Till then he won't make any kind of move that may raise any flag (probbaly in order to not get anyones hopes up).
But that's the way I see it.
__________________
Darth SpiderDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 13:33   Link #150
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth SpiderDen View Post
I don't think Bossun is completly oblivious to Himekos feelings for him or even his feeling for her on that matter.
The way I see it it's more on the fact that Bossun hasn't reached a stage where he strives for a love relationship and still acts like a kid. I kinda bet that by the end of the high school life he will develop these feelings and will make a decision regarding Himeko. Till then he won't make any kind of move that may raise any flag (probbaly in order to not get anyones hopes up).
But that's the way I see it.
Perhaps the reason why I feel that way is because I am not up to date with the manga (I have only managed to reach chapter 202) but yeah, maybe like you said, deep down he does realize his feelings for Himeko.
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 13:38   Link #151
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
Perhaps the reason why I feel that way is because I am not up to date with the manga (I have only managed to reach chapter 202) but yeah, maybe like you said, deep down he does realize his feelings for Himeko.
The feeling I get is more like: I may have some feelings for you but I want to keep the way things are for now, not forever (like most shounen stories) but until graduation. After that I will come to a decision regarding these feelings. On the off chance you develop feeling for someone else, I will not interfere and let you decide your own path....thats the kind of vibe I get from Bossuns actions.
__________________
Darth SpiderDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 13:47   Link #152
bastek66
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Age: 26
I'm afraid about conclusion for BossunXHimeko now, last arc now surpised me being so soon.
Kinda hoping that Bossun is pulling Kodaka-like densiness.
bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 10:49   Link #153
RainbowMagnet
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Man, I can't believe we're almost at the end

Will miss this manga.
RainbowMagnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 11:27   Link #154
bastek66
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Age: 26
281

I have no idea what's going on.
bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 10:20   Link #155
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Ente Isla
277 in raws but 239 only translated, maaan...
__________________
Friendship and Rivalry. These two have it
Bakaizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 10:50   Link #156
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
The Switch On arc will make you cry man tears.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 11:38   Link #157
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Yes, actually. It was quite a few arcs back... scanlations haven't reached it yet?
If it's only like a year behind, it should be hitting the arc anytime now.

Wait, I think I recall seeing discussion on it in English, so I think scanlations already covered it.
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I've seen people discuss the pony-tail Himeko on a bike scene.

EDIT: I just went to check on it... the arc you're talking about, "Switch On" starts in chapter 241.
Dunno what the current scanlation pace is, but perhaps it's right about to get to it.
It could be because the Chinese scantalations were caught up, but not the English ones. Quite a number of people here can read Chinese.
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 10:18   Link #158
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Ente Isla
can anyone spoil me how is the relationship between bossun and saaya is progressing, since the raws lead to chapter 280 already and lastest updates lead to 241
__________________
Friendship and Rivalry. These two have it
Bakaizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 11:28   Link #159
Kazu-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
can anyone spoil me how is the relationship between bossun and saaya is progressing
Spoiler for saaya:
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic39230_3.gif
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 12:16   Link #160
bastek66
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
can anyone spoil me how is the relationship between bossun and saaya is progressing, since the raws lead to chapter 280 already and lastest updates lead to 241
Spoiler for BIG PICTURE:
bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.